Conflicted - Cover

Conflicted

Copyright© 2010 by Eldridge

Preamble

Erotica Sex Story: Preamble - Damon, an 18 year old high school athlete, learns some startling, yet very interesting things about his cheerleader younger sister, and the things she does with her best friends. As he slowly gets involved with the group of girls, however, he begins to realize that there may be more to his newfound happiness than he first realized. Slow building story with lots of plot and subplots, as well as lots of sex in the later chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Slow   School  

I am currently allowing Storiesonline to post this story and no one else. It's mine, so don't steal it; I hate having to go talk to lawyers.

A note of warning to people who don't like long stories:

-- This is a VERY LONG story! --

The entire Conflicted story spans well over a thousand Word pages. The final four chapters alone are about 400 pages in total. If you're the kind of person who thinks that Tweets are too long, you're probably better off not reading this. If you do read it, please don't complain that you thought it was too long, since I just told you it would be.

If you enjoyed the story, please vote or, better yet, send me some feedback. Like most writers, I love feedback on what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong. If you didn't like my story, I'd love to hear your comments too. In any case, if you email me with a return email address, I always reply, since I enjoy talking to my readers.

Thanks go to my good friend stevieraygovan for his help in editing. Please check out his own stories, as they are several levels of sheer awesome.

Note : I realize that storiesonline only allows people to vote once per story. Conflicted starts off pretty slow, because it was originally written for a site that allows votes per chapter. The pace really picks up from the end of chapter four, and from then on it's pretty much a roller coaster. I'd like to ask you to vote once you've read the entire story, though if you'd rather vote beforehand, that's of course fine too.

Thank you in advance for reading my story. :)

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.