Kenny - Cover

Kenny

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 5

Friday was a lonngg day. Ken had to give his statement four times. The last time he gave the statement was to a police stenographer and then he was questioned about each and every line in the written version. The police wanted to know how many times he had hit each felon, and they were really interested to find out where he had gotten hold of an official police baton. When he told them that he had obtained the baton when he was working as a security guard, they wanted to know where he had been trained with it. They had to call the Seaside police and have the officer that conducted the training verify it before that line of questioning ended. Marta and Marcia had little to add to the information, having slept through the incident; but they refused to leave Ken's side. Luckily Marta had her husband's law firm to back them up.

Finally it was all over and they were allowed to go home. Ken suddenly realized that that was what it was now, this was home. Selena had prepared a late evening feast in his honor, and she even gave him a kiss to thank him for saving her family. Ken was exhausted by this time and was barely able to enjoy the food before he had to go to bed. He was able to stay awake long enough to shower before crashing on his new mattress.

Sometime later a noise brought him out of a sound sleep. 'Not again' he thought. 'Who the hell could be out there now?'

Then the door to his cabin opened and Marcia stepped in wearing a filmy nightgown, and the light behind her showed that she wore nothing else.

"Mrs. F, what are you doing here?"

"I am here to give the man of the house his due Kenny. I want to give you in love what those men were going to take by force. I want to show you just how much I appreciate what you did."

"You don't have to do that ma'am. That was just part of my job. Your sister explained to me that you did not feel safe before, and she was right to be concerned. I was doing my job, and you don't need to thank me any more than you already have."

"But I do need to Kenny. You saved our lives; words aren't enough to express that kind of debt."

"I wasn't really afraid with the three men Marcia, but you scare the hell out of me. Belinda said that I was a lousy lover, and I wouldn't want to do that to you. You deserve someone suave and good looking, not a slug like me."

"Don't you want me Kenny? Am I not attractive to you? Belinda doesn't count. She didn't want you to be a good lover, I'm sure that someone told her that if she didn't fuck you the marriage could be annulled. If that happened you wouldn't have to send her money. You are a kind and considerate man Kenny, and I am sure that you will be a wonderful lover. If you really wish to reject me, then maybe when Marta comes over here tomorrow night she will have more luck. I've seen how you look at her in her swimsuit."

"Do you really think that Marcia? Do you think that I could be good? I've seen and read all about sex, but I have no experience except the once. I'm too nervous to even be able to think."

"Unlike your ex-wife, I would be honored for you to make love to me. I understand what kind of anxieties you must be feeling, and I'm sure that we can work past them." Marcia stepped closer to the bed and dropped the gown from her shoulders, baring herself to the young man. "Do you find me attractive Kenny?"

"You are beautiful Marcia. I thought so even before you lost weight, but now you are spectacular."

The nude woman sat beside the trembling young man on his bed. "Take your shirt off Kenny and lean back, let me treat you the way you should be treated. Relax honey, this won't hurt a bit."

Marcia knew that she would have to get the overexcited young man off first, and she thought that a blowjob may be pushing things a bit far for the first night. Maybe Marta could introduce him to fellatio tomorrow. Tonight a hand job would probably be best.

Once she had him lying down she pulled his hand up to her tit to distract him. He obediently massaged her breast as she removed his shorts and finally got her first look at his member. He wasn't overly long, more than average but not ridiculous, and he was uncut and quite thick. She had never held a cock with either of those traits before.

When Ken was lying down his belly flab was not so noticeable as when he was standing. Truth be told, the exercise and diet were already taking their toll on his excess fat. He hadn't lost a lot of weight yet, but he was firming up enough for the change to be seen. Marcia's husband had actually been bigger around the waist than Ken was.

The hand job didn't take long, as expected. Marcia then gave Ken a lesson in female anatomy and it didn't take much of that for him to be ready again. Marcia suggested that this first time he let her be in control. When he agreed she climbed on and went for a good long drive. By the time Ken finally filled her with his ejaculate, she was exhausted and ready to stop. Her three orgasms were a new record for her. Mr. Friedman had usually left her hanging, when he could be bothered to fuck her that is.

Marcia had not been silent during sex. She had learned from her sister, and various women's magazines, that men wanted to know if they were doing things right. She didn't go into detail or use many cuss words like some women, but she left no doubt in Ken's mind that she was enjoying herself. After her last orgasm she had held herself still and let Ken finish from below. She tried to roll off of him, but her lover was having none of that; he held her to him and hugged her tightly.

"I think I can say without a doubt that Belinda was an idiot. She couldn't let you make her feel that good or she wouldn't have a reason to leave. If she had given you a chance she wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere, she sure isn't likely to get better than that in Idaho. You are a great lover Kenny, and you will only get better. May I stay here with you tonight? I really don't want to go anywhere after that."

Ken didn't answer; he just reached down and pulled the sheet and blanket up to cover them both. Then he kissed Marcia and pulled her against his side to sleep.

In the morning Marcia was observed hurriedly leaving cabin 6 wearing nothing but a filmy nightgown.

Ken was cheerful at breakfast and after his normal exercise and swimming went about his daily tasks. Since Friday had been destroyed he had to take care of the stuff he had expected have done then as well as what he had scheduled for Saturday. During the day he saw Consuela several times as she was going about her normal duties. Every time she saw him, she ducked her head and moved quickly away. Ken was so absorbed in his thoughts that he never noticed.

Selena noticed her daughter's actions though and that evening she had some questions for her.

"Consuela, what is wrong with you today?"

"This morning I saw Mrs. Friedman leave cabin 6 wearing almost nothing. She was in there with him all night."

"So what? You knew that she wanted to; you said that you were all right with it? What has changed now?"

"It is wrong mama. They are taking advantage of him. He saved us all and the sisters are using him for their own pleasure."

"They are rewarding him dear; they are making him feel loved and needed. Sure they are getting pleasure out of it, probably quite a bit; but they are trying to help the young man gain some more self confidence and self worth. Did you pay attention when they were telling of his past?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.