After the War - Cover

After the War

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 4: Lust At First Sight

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lust At First Sight - What would have happened if Hitler had been a little more lucky? What would life have been like in the UK under German occupation? Especially, what would have happened to the more attractive of the women? Most of the action takes place in 1947. Germany won the war. Belgium, France, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Spain are all part of Greater Germany and are effectively provinces. The UK is still occupied by the German army.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

As he left the dinner the young Major from the German delegation was desperately trying to work out why he felt such a need to have the Englishman's young fiancée in his bed and under his control. He knew that he wanted her naked, kneeling before him in submission, and then wantonly making all three holes willingly available for him to use as often and as thoroughly as he might choose.

At the very moment she was being deflowered Major Esser, like the good officer he was, had already moved on to planning his streategy and tactics. He was contemplating how he could arrange to be posted as part of the occupying force the Germans had decided to impose on Britain, and more importantly how to get a posting strategically close to Sir Henry's residence. His first idea was it would be necessary to acquire the authority and power to detain suspected resistance members, and actually to catch sufficient of them to satisfy his superiors in Berlin.

Then an idea occurred to him; perhaps Himmler could be persuaded to open a Lebensborn camp, dedicated to breeding good Aryan sons from the racially-approved Anglo-Saxon females within the local population, in a suitable location. Perhaps then he could further be persuaded, by dint of the title of Pfalzgraf and centuries of provable Aryan descent, to appoint Joachim to the post of commandant of that establishment. That would allow him simply to take any woman he saw fit and use them himself, or breed them with any other German officer, with the ostensible aim of producing young Aryan children to further the aims of the Fatherland. It helped that so many of the British women had the blonde, blue-eyed characteristics of their Saxon forebears.

Once he was established as Commandant of such an operation it would be the simplest of actions to take this young wife and subject her to whatever pressure might prove necessary to bend her to his will. With the long-term goal in view he set about meticulously planning his strategy for achieving this end, even to the level of listing exactly whom he needed to influence, and in what way, to make sure that the plan succeeded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.