People of the Tiger - Cover

People of the Tiger

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Edward Clarke

Part 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Part 13 - One of the best-loved sci-fi books ever debuted on SOL returns, re-written to appeal to a wider audience! Book One of The Rational Future Series. When we've solved all the big problems, how will we deal with violence? What if the system is then disrupted by a genetically engineered human? Tika has been altered in many ways, she doesn't know how or why, and she strives for greatness as she and her amazing friends search for answers! Please read my blog for more about my books.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   girl   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Violence  

March 25th, 2155 Five days later.

Tika had gone to the spring to bathe after a strenuous hunting session with Jena and Jela after supper, and was toweling her hair as she approached the clearing in the darkness. She heard sounds of combat, and crouched in the underbrush to observe. She was now fight trainer to everyone else in the Green Band, and wanted to see if her students performed any different when not under their instructor's eye.

Though they had trained hard at fighting most of they day, Naz and Menak were engaged in serious unarmed sparring, for the sheer joy of it. It was past the hours of cross training, and the rest of the group watched the combatants, offering encouragement and congratulations for good moves.

Tika mentally critiqued their performance for a minute, then got distracted by how nice their muscles looked, gleaming softly in the screen light with a light sheen of sweat.

Her hand drifted to her flower, and found it moist. She delicately caressed her clitoris with a fingertip, without taking her eyes from the struggling men. Her excitement and need grew as she watched, until she seemed to cease thinking, crouching and masturbating in a sexual haze. Her other hand caressed her breasts, which had developed fully in the last two months. They were only of a size the techs would call a B cup, but looked generous on her still-tiny frame. And they had become exquisitely sensitive.

She continued this way as the men finished their match and toweled down, laughing and commenting on their fighting.

When Naz left to water the forest, she silently followed him. She watched him urinate with a mesmerized fascination.

Naz finished and shook it off. When he turned to return to the clearing, he found himself tripped, partially caught, then released to land softly in the underbrush on his back, and then there was sudden weight on his chest.

"What? Tika!" he chuckled. "Well hunted! I was taken perfectly!"

"Fuck me, Naz!" Tika murmured, intensely yet sensuously. "I give it to you now! I give my kiss, my nectar, my virginity, everything! I will suck your cock, I will let you fuck my ass, I will do anything you ask, Naz, only fuck me now!"

"No! I cannot!" Naz softly cried, pushing her away. "Get your Adolescence first! You are ready for it, you can get it tonight, and I will get the contraceptive! Please Tika, do not tempt me with this until we have done that!"

"That is not what I want!" Tika whispered angrily. "I need you now, right now, as you are! With your manhood intact!"

She jabbed him sharply on the insides of his elbows with the tips of her stiffened thumbs, collapsing his arms' bracing against her. She squirmed inside his embrace and tried to kiss him, but he quickly turned over onto his belly, throwing her off, and covered his face with his arms.

"Please Tika, do not do this to me! You are offering paradise, but I cannot break the Ban!" he begged, his voice muffled.

"Damn you Naz! Do you feel that?! Do you feel my knife at your neck?!" Tika growled in quiet rage. "I do not want to hurt you Naz! Now turn over and fuck me, now!"

"Kill me if you must." Naz sobbed. "I will not break the Ban. AAAHH!!!" His arms and the ground muffled his cry of pain as Tika cut him on the back of his neck, but he did nothing else.

"Come on, Naz, we do not want this!" Tika begged, suddenly sounding piteously desperate. "You want to fuck me, you know you do! You know you need it as much as I do; you know how great it will feel! Come on Naz, you know you want it!"

Naz did not answer right away, and when he did, his tone held only hurt and feelings of bitter betrayal. "That is what all the rapists say, when they are about to rape those they care for." he stated.

A second later, Tika sobbed and was gone, with only a slight rustling of the underbrush to mark her passing.

Naz slapped his hand to the back of his neck to control the bleeding, climbed to his feet and stumbled hurriedly to the clearing. He was so overwrought by emotion he fell to his knees and cried when he had cleared the circle of trees.

"Tika has gone crazy!" he sobbed loudly. "She tried to make me fuck her, and she cut me to the bone when I would not! You must stop her, or she will either force some man to fuck her and break the Ban, or kill him in the attempt!"

"I will care for Naz!" Davdan snapped decisively. "The rest of you find Tika!"

"She did not take her screen, so we cannot locate her with it, but neither did she remember to remove her headband!" Raz said, tapping on his screen. "I have what her camera is seeing, but I do not recognize it!"

"Jena and I will track her, the rest of you keep trying to figure out where she is going from the camera view!" Jela said. "Naz, which direction did she go?"

He could only point, and Jena and Jela dashed into the forest in that direction. "My channel is open!" Jela called over her shoulder. "Stay in contact!"

"I will call the med flyer! They can track her in infrared!" Davdan called as the others left in the same direction, though slower, as they tried to identify the dark shaking view of the landscape Tika's camera transmitted as she ran.

"Tell them female Meds only!" Tira called back, her voice fading.

"She passes the edge of the meadow! She is moving fast! I think she is near the border with Namon's old territory!" Menak called as he jogged, holding his screen low and watching the ground with the top of his peripheral vision.

"She goes for Pik, south-east of here!" Tira called, breaking into a run. "I should have guessed! He is the nearest male!"

The others ran after her.

As Tira left the trees, she saw Jela and Jena emerging onto the meadow to her right, running as fast as she was.

Pik stood outside his den, throwing rocks at a target across his clearing. He was an average sized man, who habitually depilated his head. He said he did it to make him look more fierce, and it did.

As his screen was in a tree across the clearing from him, lighting his target, he only saw a flash of white out of the corner of his eye before Tika knocked him heavily to his back, landing on him and knocking his breath out, seizing one of his ears in her fist and pressing her blade to his throat. She glared into his eyes, their noses almost touching.

"I ... I submit!" he choked out in shocked surprise.

She sheathed her knife without looking and kissed him hard.

Tira took her from the side with a full running tackle that knocked her seven feet away from Pik. Pik screamed a short, loud yelp as Tika's grip was ripped from his ear.

Tira locked her daughter in a full-nelson submission hold, and Jela was there a moment later.

"LET ME GO!!!" Tika screamed in rage, thrashing in her mother's grip. "LET ME GO!!! LET ME HAVE HIM OR I KILL YOU ALL!!! LET ME GO!!!"

"Take her consciousness!" Tira barked at Jela. "Quickly! She is almost loose!"

Jela pressed on the blood flow points over the carotid arteries in Tika's neck that would bring unconsciousness, while Jena took the knife from Tika's sheath.

"If she gets free, do not let her get your knife!" Jena tensely advised Tira and Jela.

"Take ours too, and Pik's!" Tira grunted. "We cannot take the chance! If it seems she will get loose, run with them! All of you run!"

But Tika's struggles slowed and stopped a few moments later.

Jela and Tira released her, and checked her vital signs.

"Tell the flyer where we are, and find out how long it will be!" Tira barked.

"Three minutes, at least." Raz answered when he had complied.

"Shit. Too long." Tira muttered, and turned to Pik. "You have some cord?" she demanded.

Pik pointed to his pack in confusion.

"What in all the Gods' view is going on here?" he demanded a moment later, as Tira began tying Tika's hands together.

"You must excuse my daughter. She has been very stressed lately, and her puberty has hit her hard." Tira stated. "If you could forgive her this, you would have my eternal gratitude."

Pik did not answer, simply staring in confusion and holding his bleeding ear as he watched Tira tie her daughter's ankles together as well.

After further consideration, she even tied Tika's wrists to her ankles in front of her, and gagged her with a strip of fur she cut from the edge of one of Pik's furs. She gently picked up the little ball her daughter was tied into, cradling her in her arms.

A moment later Tika suddenly began thrashing wildly in her bonds, her screams of rage muffled by the gag.

Tira wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, holding her daughter in front of her facing away. "Do not struggle, my love. You will only hurt yourself."

Tika ignored this advice, and continued thrashing as the sound of the approaching flyer was heard.

Jela smiled. "Here, Pik. Let me put some antibiotic ointment on those scratches."

"This must pass sooner or later, and Tika is in no danger." Tira told the rest of the group as Tika continued thrashing in her arms. "Thank you all for your help. You do not need to come to the med. I will bring her home when she has recovered."

As soon as the flyer's door was open far enough, she ducked into it with her thrashing child held in front of her, surprising Beth, who was about to exit.

"Sedate her! Now!" Tira barked, kicking the 'close door' button to activate it with an effortless lift of her leg.

"Let's go, Maiyma." Beth said into her headset mike as she reached for the sedative.

Tira sat on the floor and held her daughter down against it, keeping her as still as possible for the injection as she felt the flyer lifting.

"Is this really necessary?" Beth asked, holding the syringe at the ready.

"Look at her!" Tira barked. "She will injure her wrists soon! And if I release her ... Crap! Just do it!"

Beth administered the drug.

"How long till it takes affect?"

"Two minutes at most." Beth replied, but Tika's rage continued unabated all the way to the med, and she was still thrashing and screaming behind the gag as she was carried into the med, down the corridor and into the same room she had last been in.

"It is not working!" Tira yelled, trying to hold her daughter still on the bed by laying atop her and holding her wrists. "Give her another one! A different one, and stronger!"

Beth did so. Tika's fight for freedom was maniacal and un-natural seeming, and the Med was starting to feel serious fear.

"How long for this one?" Tira demanded.

"Should be less than a minute." Beth answered, but five minutes later Tika was still thrashing, and though tied in an awkward position, had almost thrown Tira from the bed several times.

"This one is not working either!" Tira finally yelled. "And her right hand is almost free!"

"Well I can't put the bed restraints on her with her tied up like that!" Beth snapped, feeling close to panic. "They're meant for a prone patient!"

"Will that door lock her in?" Tira demanded.

"Yes, it's fully secure!"

"Then run! Be ready to lock it as I follow!"

Beth ran, while Tira set her daughter on the floor so she would not thrash off the bed and fall. Then she ran after Beth, who slammed the door behind her and slapped the lock. It activated with a loud 'clack'.

Tira leaned against the wall, then slid down to sit on the floor. "You had better hope that door really is fully secure. She will be free in a minute." she stated tiredly.

"An elephant couldn't get through it." Beth assured her, sitting down beside her. "And there's nothing in there that she could use as a tool to get it open, either. What the hell happened to her, anyway?"

"As Naz said, it is like she has gone crazy for sex." Tira sighed. "She attacked him and tried to force him to fuck her, and when he would not, she cut the back of his neck to his spine. Then she ran to the territory of my neighbor Pik, attacked him, and kissed him forcefully. She would have forced him to break the Ban against intercourse with a Child, or maimed him in the attempt. Jela and I overpowered her by surprise."

"That's what this is about?!" Beth gaped in shock. "Nymphomania?!"

"I am afraid so." Tira nodded.

"Hmm." Beth said. She stood and began accessing information from the screen built into the wall by the door. "She's at the most fertile point of her cycle. I guess she's in heat." she pronounced.

"Yes. But for how long? That is the question that matters." Tira said.

"I don't know. There's water in the bathroom in there, but there's no food. If she is just in heat, it should be over in three or four days at the most. Long before she starts to starve to death." Beth mused.

"Well that is just fine." Tira stated bitterly. She suddenly ran out of emotional resources, and started crying.

Beth hugged her supportively, and Tira returned it gratefully.

BOOM!!!

"Shit!" Beth screamed, jerking hard as she was startled out of her wits by the heavy impact on the other side of the door.

"Tika is free." Tira stated resignedly. "Now she will test your door."

"What the hell is she doing? The damn door's supposed to be soundproof!" Beth asked as she rose to her feet. She used the screen beside the door to monitor the room's camera and microphone.

" ... FUCKING CUNTS THINK YOU CAN KEEP ME IN HERE?!!! YOU DARE TIE ME LIKE AN ANIMAL WHEN I HAVE BROKEN NO LAW?!!! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" BOOM!!! "WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL CUT YOUR HEADS RIGHT OFF!!! I WILL DISEMBOWEL YOU AND DANCE IN YOUR GUTS!!! AND THEN I WILL FUCK THEM ALL!! I WILL FUCK EVERY MAN IN THE ZONE, AND YOU WILL NOT STOP ME, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE DEAD!!!"

BOOM!!!

"Could you mute that?!!!" Tira yelled, and Beth did so.

"Sorry." Beth said, mesmerized by what she was seeing. "She's using the dresser." she stated in disbelief. "She picks it up like it was a cardboard box, runs across the room with it, a" BOOM!!! " ... and throws it against the door. Then she drags it back to do it again. The dresser weighs at least seventy pounds, and it's an awkward armful. It looks fucking impossible. And she still has enough breath left to scream that vile crap at us non-stop. I put enough sedative in her to trank a rhino, and it didn't even faze her! How can she be doing that?"

"She is very special." Tira quietly stated, then looked up at Beth.

"Hey! Beth! I do not need you going out of phase either! Turn that off! And check your door! See if it is bending!"

"You're right." Beth said. "I've gotta try to be professional" BOOOM!!! "about this."

She pressed her cheek to the door and sighted along its surface, then lifted her face from it before Tika could deliver the next blow. "You're right. The door's a little bit bent. But the dresser's almost destroyed already, and besides, the pins from the door go into all three sides of the doorframe and the floor." BOOM!!! "And the door opens into the room, as well. She'd have to almost completely crumple it before she could get past it, or knock out the door frame."

She sat down beside Tira again. "Hey, is she right about not having broken any laws?" she asked. "I mean, we do have the right to be doing this to her, don't we?" BOOM!!!

"To force another to break the Bans is as bad as breaking them herself." Tira said. "Besides, as her mother, I can restrain her in any manner I see fit. It is well known that the children of Tiger People can be harder to raise than those of techs, and as parents we are given greater powers to control them, if necessary."

She took out her screen and called Davdan. "How is Naz?" she asked without preliminary.

"He is fine, at least physically." Davdan answered. "I gave him first aid, and he went to the med in the Eastern Zone to avoid meeting Tika. Five stitches in the muscle, seventeen in the skin.

"How is Tika doing?"

"She is being difficult. She did not even notice two doses of different sedatives, and when she began to escape from the cord I had tied her with, we locked her in her room. I have never seen such anger in anyone, ever, not in my whole life. I have no doubt that if she escapes the room, she will kill us both. She was trying to break down the door by throwing the dresser at it, but it has been silent in there for a minute.

"Beth, check her please, and be sure to use the mute."

"She's doing something to the bed's wiring. I think she's trying to disengage the drive system, so it'll freewheel. If she makes it, we could be in trouble. That bed weighs hundreds of pounds."

Beth's personal screen beeped, and she answered it. "Oh! Yes Raz?"

"Listen, with what I have taught her lately, Tika will succeed in freeing the bed's wheels. And she will do it soon. Do what I tell you, and do not hesitate. Evacuate the med, and lock it down. Divert any new patients to other meds. Go down to the tube platform under the med. Go to the maintenance locker, you will find at least eight expansion braces. They are telescoping tubes with pads on the ends that elongate with a ratcheting mechanism, and they are designed to brace the tunnel in case of earthquake. Go and get them, and expand them tightly between the door to Tika's room and the opposite wall. I will leave the call open in case you need further instruction."

Beth took off at a run, tapping frantically on her screen.

"This is becoming ridiculous." Davdan stated, clamping down on her own anger. "What next? Will we call a police attack unit out of mothballs to deal with an unarmed seven-year-old girl because she feels she must fuck someone? And meanwhile, she destroys our med? This ends now!

"Raz, you tie me into the screen in Tika's room! No, no, use my screen so it is legal! Over-ride her volume control and give me all it has, if you can!"

"Done." Raz said a few moments later, handing the screen back to Davdan, showing Tika's room from a camera in the corner of the ceiling. The same view appeared in the corner of Tira and Raz's screens, as he had conferenced the call.

Tika had succeeded in freeing the bed's wheels, and had pushed the head of the bed a foot and a half from the wall. She had inserted herself in the space with her back to the bed. Now she reached up and hung from the headboard while bracing the soles of her feet against the wall.

" ... CAN KEEP ME IN HERE?!!! WE WILL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT NOW!!! AND THEN I KILL YOU ALL!!! I WILL... " Tika was screaming when Davdan's loudly amplified voice interrupted her.

"TIKA! YOU WILL STOP DESTROYING THE MED RIGHT NOW!" Davdan barked.

Tika spasmed in startlement, driving both her feet through the surface board of the wall.

"You want to get fucked so much? Fine." Davdan growled. "I will give you your Adolescence, and you can fuck to your heart's content! But first you had best recognize that this destruction is not bringing you any closer to your goal! If you destroy one more thing, I will place you under judgment and call a hundred tech agents, who will shoot you down with firearms like a cow in a slaughterhouse! You are not fast enough to dodge a thousand bullets, Tika! Is that how you want to die?!"

Tika slumped crying, hanging upside down from her feet in the wall for a moment before petulantly kicking free, uncaringly landing on the back of her head and shoulders, then settling sprawled under the bed.

"But I must have it NOW, Davdan!" Tika sobbed. She sat up and bonked her head on the machinery on the underside of the bed, and in a momentary rage, threw the bed off her and onto its side with a crash. "FUCK!!!" she screamed as she did so, then resumed crying. "I cannot take it, Davdan! I cannot take the need! I must fuck, or they must find a drug to take my consciousness, or I will kill myself! I CANNOT TAKE THE NEED!!!" she screamed, thrashing on the floor in a tantrum for a moment.

She lay silently a few seconds after that, then murmured so softly the microphone barely picked her up. "Oh Gods, what have I done?"

Davdan was about to speak when Tika jumped up and ran full speed at the door. She lowered her head and rammed into it like a bull with no attempt to cushion the blow with her arms. Her impact caused another boom in the corridor, and she fell to the floor, instantly unconscious.

"TIKA!!!" Tira screamed. She jumped up and began pulling frantically at the expansion braces Beth was installing across the corridor. "Open it!!!" she yelled at the startled Med. "Tika has knocked herself unconscious! Open it NOW!"

Beth only stared at her for a moment, then spoke in a blank tone. "If you're gonna open that door, I'm leaving."

"You are a MED!!! She is a CHILD!!!" Tira yelled. "She may have a broken neck or skull, she may be DYING, and YOU TOOK AN OATH!!!"

Beth stared at her a moment more, then gave her head a shake. "Yes. You're right. Here, use the ratchet release like this."

They soon had the expansion braces removed.

"All right, let's see if the door still works." Beth said as she tapped the screen and palmed the lock. There was a clack, and Tira pushed on the door, but it only moved an inch.

"The floor pin is not fully disengaged!" Tira said. "Help me with this!"

They pushed at the door with a series of loud, grinding squeaks, until it was open far enough to allow them to slip inside.

An hour later a team of techs had replaced the dresser and fixed the bed, and they were now fixing the door. Tika had been bedded down in the next room, where she lay unconscious, her head wound closed with nine stitches and bandaged. Two complete sets of restraints held her securely in place, in case she woke in the same state of mind. Tira sat on a chair beside the bed, holding her daughter's hand, looking worried and a bit haggard.

Beth poked her head and a hand in the door, and waved Tira out to the hallway. "Well, her spine is fine, but she has a mild concussion." she explained when Tira had joined her there. "We'll want to keep her under observation for that for twenty-four hours, but she'll almost certainly be fine. And she's pulled her shoulder a bit, I imagine when she threw the bed, but again, nothing to worry about.

"As to her previous behavior; her testosterone, adrenaline, estrogen and a bunch of other hormone levels were sky high, higher than I've ever heard of. So were the levels of neurotransmitters in her brain, but they're all falling now. They should be back to normal within ten hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.