Trapped by the Pregnancy Club - Cover

Trapped by the Pregnancy Club

Copyright© 2010 by RH Music

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mr. Michaels, a teacher on summer break, is trapped in a basement by eight teenagers who have formed a pregnancy club. Seven of them are intent on having as much sex as possible. The eighth is a member for an entirely different reason.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

The tent flap opened and a naked Heather was pushed inside, where she stumbled to her knees by my side.

"What that... ?" I looked at her in amazement.

"The girls thought I wasn't being sexy enough," Heather rolled her eyes. "You know, after we had spent all day talking about geology and your thesis. Philistines!" she shouted outside the tent. We heard giggles from outside. "Intellectual discussions can be a form of foreplay, too!"

"Less talk, more sex!" Zoe shouted from outside.

Heather shook her head. "So they stripped me and pushed me in here to get pregnant," she explained.

"Oh, I see. Well, hey - you know, if you don't want to--"

But Heather cut me off with a finger on my lips. Motioning with her head to the girls outside the tent, she reached under the mattress and pulled out a note pad and paper.

I do not want to have sex, she wrote.

"That's okay--" I started, before being cut off again.

To get into the club, I had to vow to get pregnant, she wrote, but I don't want to. We have to fake it.

"Ohhhh..." I said, softly, comprehension dawning on me.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Michaels," Heather said, out loud, "I soooo want to have sex with you, it's just that ... I've been so nervous about this all day long. I've ... uh ... been hiding it by pretending to be interested in your work instead."

I'm lying, she wrote on the notepad.

"That's okay, Heather," I said. "Uh ... You know, let's just take it slow. Really slow. Really, really slow. There's no need to rush things."

"No, no!" she said, "you don't understand. I desperately want you to fuck me. Oh gawd, how desperately I want you to fuck me and make me a mommy..."

Heather pointed to the note which said 'I'm lying'.

" ... I guess I'm just shy," she continued, "that's all, I mean after all this. I don't know what to do, and I'm afraid I'll disappoint you."

"Of course not!" I said, emphatically. "You could never. Maybe we should just, you know, start with a little kissing and snuggling and see where it goes from there?"

I took the pad away from her and wrote, 'is kissing okay?'

Heather nodded her head and smiled.

And so we lay together and started kissing. Of course, lying next to a beautiful teenage girl while kissing her and talking softly to each other had the expected effect on my penis.

I'm sorry, I mouthed, pointing to my growing member.

Heather just shrugged and smiled.

"Oh, Mr. Michaels, you're getting nice and hard for me," she said, out-loud.

"Oh god ... stop that..." I groaned, while grinning at our deception.

We continued to explore each other's bodies with our fingers and hands while kissing and making the occasional moan or comment for the girls outside.

I had been attempting to keep my hands to myself, but then Heather boldly placed my hand on her pussy.

"Please," she asked.

I slowly dipped a finger between the folds of her pussy, this time causing an honest moan to involuntarily escape her lips.

Heather pulled away panting.

"Shit, I almost lost control there for a second," she whispered into my ear. "I really am so horny - I so could have just fucked you!"

I pulled out the notepad again. What should we do?

Can I trust you to maintain control? she wrote back.

I nodded.

Heather put a pillow down, lay with her hips on top of it, and then pulled me on top of her placing my penis flat between us.

"Oh god, yes! Fuck me!" she called out. "Ohhhhhh, my god that's so deep!"

I almost lost it, laughing, as I began to stroke my penis against her belly.

She pulled me in for a kiss. "Make me come with your fingers," she whispered into my ear.

Somehow, while trying to maintain my position between her legs and thrusting as if we were having real sex, I managed to get a hand between her legs and find her clitoris.

"Oh shit!" she gasped, in earnest. "Oh, my god!"

She really was horny, for just a few seconds later she peaked in a noisy orgasm that left her flushed and glowing.

"Now you," she said, pulling me to her. "Come on, make me pregnant!" she said loudly. "Shoot it deep, come on - oh god that's so good!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.