Trapped by the Pregnancy Club - Cover

Trapped by the Pregnancy Club

Copyright© 2010 by RH Music

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mr. Michaels, a teacher on summer break, is trapped in a basement by eight teenagers who have formed a pregnancy club. Seven of them are intent on having as much sex as possible. The eighth is a member for an entirely different reason.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

The girls wouldn't let me get off her for a full ten minutes (Kristen was responsible for watching the clock) and then Zoe remained on her back, a pillow under her hips, for another 45.

"To maximize her chances of conceiving," Stacy said, seriously.

"You girls need serious therapy," I said, getting up and stepping quickly to the door.

I paused at the door and looked back. None of the girls had jumped up to stop me.

"Go ahead," Janice said with a smirk.

I opened the door and ascended the stairs.

"Hey," I said, alarmed. "Where's the doorknob?"

I felt all over, but there was nothing. The door was made of steel and felt to be of industrial quality.

I banged on the door as loud as I could, but the only sound was a soft, dull 'thud'

"Mrs. Jameson!" I called out as loudly as I could. "Please let me out!!"

From the other side of the door, sounding very far away, I could just barely make out Mrs. Jameson say, "I can't."

"Why not??" I yelled.

But the mumbling on the door was too soft for me to hear.

I went back down the stairs and confronted the girls.

"Okay," I said, covering my (naked) crotch with my hands. "Enough's enough. How do I get out of here?"

"With a key," Pamela said, giggling. She took a moment to smooth out her nightgown.

"Very funny. Where's the key?"

"There are only two keys," Janice replied. "One should be in the dumbwaiter."

"You have a dumbwaiter here?" I asked. "Where is it?"

"In the kitchen," Eve chimed in. "Behind that door."

The kitchen turned out to be small but tidy, with a microwave oven, stove, dishwasher, and full-size refrigerator. I located the dumbwaiter on the opposite wall and opened its door.

"Oh jeez, this is messed up..." The dumbwaiter contained a small plastic cup. Inside the cup were the remains of a key which had been cut with a hacksaw into a dozen small pieces.

"This isn't funny anymore," I said, showing them the cup.

"Did she really cut it up?" Kristen said, taking the cup from me. "Oh my god, she did! Look, everyone!" Kristen excitedly handed the cup around the room.

"This is great!" Stacy enthused, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. "Janice, your Mom is the best."

"What can I say," Janice said, beaming. "I knew I could trust her."

"Your Mom is helping you?" I asked, stunned. "Janice, do you know what you are doing here? Do you have any idea? If word of this gets out ... your Mom will be thrown in Jail. I'll probably be thrown in jail. Hell, we might all be thrown in jail!"

"Please," Janice said, rolling her eyes. "The age of consent is 16 years old in this state. We are all consenting adults of 16 or 17 years of age, right girls?"

I looked around the room as all of the girls nodded.

"But that can't be right," I said. "I mean, I'm in a position of authority, and I thought--"

"Mr. Michaels," Jane interrupted. "Just relax. It's okay. Honest."

"Fine, then. Where's the other key?"

"It's in a safe," said Jane, gently stroking a hand across her chest.

I turned to her, suddenly worried. "In a safe?"

"Yes," Janice replied. "In a safe. The safe is in the exercise room, over there. It has an eight digit code. None of us know the complete code. We all only know a single digit. And then, only I know the order of the digits."

"You've got to be joking," I said. "You mean that we're all stuck here? What if there's a fire? What if there's some kind of emergency?"

"My number is seven," said Zoe, still lying on the mattress-covered floor.

"Zoe!" Janice said, shocked. "We promised that we'd only tell him once the test was positive!"

"I don't care," Zoe replied vehemently. "I'm sure I'm going to be pregnant. Absolutely sure! And even if I weren't. I want him to know my number. He earned it. It was wonderful," suddenly, Zoe was tearing up. "Thank you ... Mr. Michaels. Thank you."

"Well, thank you for telling me your number, Zoe. Anyone else?" I looked around.

"So you see," Janice continued, "not only does every single girl need to give you her number, but also I need to tell you the order of the digits, because, as I'm sure you're aware, there are over 40,000 permutations of eight digits."

I felt my heart sink.

Eve suddenly jumped up and ran over to me. "Please, Mr. Michaels!" she said, pulling me into a tight hug and pressing her firm young body against mine. "Don't be angry with us! This would just be terrible if you were angry all the time! Please."

All of the girls (except Zoe, who was still in position to maximize her chances of conception) jumped up and soon I found myself in the middle of seven girls, swimming in a sea of nightgowns, breasts, and hugs.

"Girls, girls!" I raised my voice, desperately trying not to become excited again. "Please, will someone just tell me what's going on?"

"We will," Stacy said, "but only if you come lay down with us. Then we'll tell you everything. Now come, Mr. Michaels, come lie down and let us take care of you."

This caused all of the girls started calling out. "Yes, Mr. Michaels! Please, just come lie down with us. Just relax and then we'll tell you everything! Come! Over here! Just for a little bit. Then we'll tell you everything!"

I stood there for a second, trying to decide what to do.

'Don't give in!' a little voice inside of me was shouting. 'Don't do it!'

I think that I knew if I gave in on this, then I would be slipping just a bit more into their plans for me.

Not giving me more time to think, the girls gently pushed and lead me over to a mound of pillows where they had me lay back, surrounded by young limbs and flowing lingerie.


"It was really Stacy's idea," Janice said, once we were all settled.

"Well, it's every girls dream, isn't it?" Stacy said, reasonably. "I mean, really. We all play with dolls. We all want to be mommies, right? And I just didn't want to wait anymore. And so I made a promise to myself That within one year I would be pregnant. That was last December. I wrote it in my diary."

"But why?" I asked.

"I don't know. I ... I just have all of this love in me, you know? I ... I just have always wanted to have someone to take care of. Someone to nurture. A little person looking up to me for guidance. I've just always wanted to be a mommy. Haven't you ever wanted something so much that you were willing to do anything to get it?"

"Uh..." I thought about my hiking around the glaciers in Greenland.

"Ha! I thought so."

"I'm next," Janice said. "So after winter break, Stacy shows me her diary, you know? And when I read it, I'm like - No way! Are you really?"

Stacy nodded her head, excited.

"Exactly," Janice continued. "And for me I just always wanted to be pregnant. Pregnant women just glow, you know? And to have a baby growing inside of me - it's a miracle, isn't it? So of course I joined Stacy right away."

"We made a pact," Stacy said.

"I pact?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, like those girls in Massachusetts, right? We made a pregnancy pact to get pregnant sometime before the next school year."

"I'm next," said Pamela, "I've known Janice for, like, ever, and of course she couldn't keep it from me, although it did take a week before I finally got it out of her - I mean, I saw her reading all of this stuff about what was the best way to conceive, what programs were available for pregnant teenage girls, and could they still go to school and stuff. And Janice was like, 'It's for a friend, ' and pffft, like we've all heard that before, right? So finally, she tells me, and as soon as she said it, I said 'I'm in!' and so is Jane."

"And I'm like, 'what? You are not!'" said Janice. "After all, things were, like, starting to spin way out of control, right?"

"But I wouldn't take no for an answer," Pamela continued. "Jane and I had just been discussing the exact same thing that morning. Jane's sister's pregnant--"

"She is," Jane chimed in.

"--exactly, and she just always looks so happy. And her husband is, who knows?, I mean, she won't say who it was, but she's keeping the baby, and her family has it all worked out. I mean, they're rich--"

"They are," Jane chimed in again.

"--exactly, so it's not like it's a welfare issue or anything. I mean, my family's not rich or anything, but they can certainly afford to help me with a baby."

"And if they can't," Jane said, stroking Pamela on the back, "I'll take care of you."

And just like that, Jane and Pamela were kissing each other.

"We're going to have two little babies to take care of," said Jane, her eyes moistening a bit. "Two little babies for our very own family!"

"Don't count your chickens before they're hatched," Pamela cautioned, giving Jane a hug in return. "After all, Mr. Michaels hasn't fully consented yet ... or have you?"

They both looked at me.

"I..." for just a second I hesitated, "I mean, of course not! This is ridiculous!"

"Why?" Pamela asked.

"Because, this is not how these sorts of things are done! It's just not the right way!"

"Why the hell not?" Pamela spat out. "Do you mean that Jane and I should wait until we graduate..."

"Yes! That's right..."

" ... and then get married - oh wait! Marriage is illegal for us - alright, so we just live together, and then maybe someday, if we're really, really lucky, we can enter into a 'civil union', and then we apply for adoption - which is practically impossible in this state, by the way, and then we wait, like 20 years to work our way up the list, and then finally, when we're, like, 50 we finally get one baby girl to dote upon?"

"I..."

"Is that what you think is the right way?"

"But you're just too young," I complained, feeling more and more trapped. "You're just sixteen and seventeen years old. You don't even know what you really want yet."

"I know," Jane said, fiercely. "I have never known anything more certainly in my life. I love Pamela more than I love life itself, and I want us to have a family. And if I let this opportunity slip by -- I'm afraid it will never come again. Seize the day, isn't that what you teachers are always telling us? Seize the day before it slips past your fingers. Haven't you ever felt that way, Mr. Michaels?"

I took me a minute before I could answer.

"Yes..." I said finally, "yes, I have."

"And what happened?"

"I ... I let the opportunity slip away," I admitted, with regret.

"I'm next!" Eve said, jumping into my lap and rubbing her crotch against my penis.

"Eve!" Janice said, upset. "No you're not! It's not your turn!"

Suddenly, my lap was full of squirming girls as Janice, Pamela, Stacy, and Jane all worked to push her away.

"Fine!" said Eve, pouting, as she slipped to the floor.

"I'm next," said Kristen. "Me and Zoe. Oh, we're not gay or anything like that. Worse, we're the unpopular girls."

"But..." I said, surprised, "how can that be? You're both so smart!"

"In case you hadn't heard, Mr. Michaels, being smart is not the same as being popular," Kristen said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"No no," I said quickly. "That's not what I meant. I meant, you're both so cute and beautiful, and fun to be around. I mean, at least during after-school study..." I trailed off, realizing how much trouble I was getting myself into.

"Thank you, Mr. Michaels!" Kristen smiled, appreciating the compliment, "but Zoe and I are the kind of shy, bookish, unfashionable girls that only parents appreciate."

"That's so not true," I said. "What about Jason Krandall? I saw you with him."

"Oh, you mean the same Jason Krandall that got to feel my boobs and then dumped me for Sandy Dumb-bitch?"

I sighed. Clearly they were referring to Sandra Numrich, the daughter of a local state representative.

"Zoe and I are tired of never having dates, we're tired of being left behind."

"But the right person will come along," I reasoned.

"When? Next year? Five years from now? Ten? Both of my aunts are spinsters, and you should see the look on their faces - hard and bitter."

Zoe got up and pulled me into a warm hug.

"And that'll never be me," she said. "Thank you. Thank you."

"But you could have just waited a few years and then there would have plenty of men after you."

"You don't know that. My Mom's obese, and I'll probably end up that way too," Zoe said. "At least this way, I'll have known what a real man is like."

She kissed me.

"Because, it wasn't just because we forced you, was it?" Zoe asked, her lips quivering just a bit. "I mean ... you really did like it, didn't you? I mean, you were kissing back, weren't you? And at the end, if you hadn't enjoyed it, you wouldn't have had an orgasm ... right?"

All of the girls held their breath. I looked aside for a minute, trying to figure out what to say.

"Of course I enjoyed it, Zoe," I said, looking her straight in the eye. "It was wonderful."

"Awesome!" She said, surprising me with a full kiss on the lips. "I knew you did. I just knew it."

"Now is it my turn??" Eve asked.

"Yes, go ahead," Janice said.

"Finally. Because my reason is because I'm horny and I want to have a nice hard fat cock in my pussy. There. I said it."

"Eve!" I said, shocked.

"But it's true!' she wailed. "I ... I just can't stop thinking about them! Cocks, I mean. I think they're so beautiful. Especially when hard. And then when Kristen told me about the pregnancy pact..."

"I'm sorry..." Kristen said, shrugging her shoulders.

" ... I thought, Finally! I'm so tired of just doing it with my fingers. I want a real cock, and I intend to get as much of it as I can."

"But ... are you on birth control?" I asked, confused.

"No ... I'm not. That was part of the pact. We all agreed to look out for each other when we all started sprouting these bulging bellies in school next year, and hey - I want to do my part. But I'll probably just put my baby up for adoption, or something."

"Or we could adopt it," Jane said, softly.

"Yeah, maybe. We'll see. Anyway, all of the boys I'm with, oh god, they're just so full of hang-ups. Forget it. I just want to touch a real man's cock, and I want it humping inside my hot wet pussy!"

I was shocked at the filthy language coming out of Eve's mouth. She looked so innocent from the outside!

"I guess that leaves you," I said, looking at Heather. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, I have my reasons," said Heather.

"And what are they?" I asked.

"She's never told any of us," Janice said. "But she threatened to tell the principal on us if she wasn't allowed to join the club, so we had to let her in."


We argued for the rest of the night. I tried to convince them that what they were doing was lunacy, and that their actions were setting us all up for a world of pain should this ever get exposed.

But they were having none of it. Each girl was steadfastly certain that her decision was absolutely the correct one, and every one of them, with the possible exception of Eve who was just a slut who wanted to fuck, wanted to be made pregnant.

By me.

The thought just blew my mind. Eight girls, in a pregnancy pact - all of them desperate to be impregnated over the summer so they could have bulging bellies next school year.

And I was trapped in the middle of it all.


"Enough talk," said Janice, clapping her hands. "More sex."

"No more sex," I said. "I've done enough. Please let me go."

"Listen," Stacy said. "We're not going to force you."

I snorted. "Yeah? Then what was that last time?"

"That was ... uh ... just very strong 'encouragement.' We wanted to make sure you got past the whole issue of having sex with a student and making her pregnant."

"Got past it?" I said, wincing at her use of the word 'student'. "Are you kidding?"

"You're involved now," Kristen said, "there's no denying it. You've had sex with Zoe, right? And she is most likely on her way to getting pregnant."

"I'm sure of it," said Zoe, shyly.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to play your game anymore."

"Well, as Stacy said, we're not going to force you," said Janice. "But we are certainly going to do our best to 'encourage' you."

With that, Janice put both hands on my head, and pulled me into a kiss.

"Mmmm!" I struggled to get away. Finally, I broke the kiss and stood up. My penis was already starting to grow.

"I see that we're already starting to have an effect," said Jane, who, along with Pamela, stood up with me and quickly sandwiched me between their two bodies.

"Please, girls. Don't..." I said, struggling weakly to get away.

But no matter where I went, both Jane and Pamela matched my moves, step for step.

"Let me go!" I pleaded.

"I know," Heather said, suddenly. "Let's play a game!"

"What kind of game?" I asked, warily.

"Simple game," she said. "First, get on your knees."

I looked around. All of the girls were grinning and smiling at each other.

"Okay..." I said, uncertainly, dropping to my knees.

"Very good," Heather said, looking me deep in the eyes. "I had a feeling you could follow instructions."

"What's the game?"

"Simple," Heather said, confidently. "We take turns rubbing our bodies against you in any way that we want."

"And?" I asked.

"And you try and control yourself. If you 'control' yourself, and by that I mean you don't orgasm, then we'll let you go."

"And if I lose control?" I said.

"Well, let's see," she said, musing to herself. "We could make you our sex slave or something, but I don't think any of us really want that. That's just ... creepy. Or we could make you do something humiliating, but that's so juvenile. Hmmm..."

Heather took a second to think.

"I know!" she snapped her fingers. "If you lose, you will agree to kiss us."

"Kiss you?"

"Yes. Such a little thing to ask, isn't it? All we want is for you to give us as many kisses as we want. Real kisses. No turning away. No closing your mouth. At every opportunity, if someone wants a kiss, you will give it to her - no questions asked. Agreed?"

It seemed harmless enough, I thought. At least kissing would be less improper than sex ... or so I thought at the time.

"Agreed," I said.

"Okay, let's get started," Heather said, walking up to me. "Now, you have to let us rub our bodies against you, in any way that we want. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Any way at all."

"Okay..."

"Okay, I'll go first."

"Wait!" I said. "What's the time limit?"

"Time limit?" Heather asked. "Who said anything about a time limit?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.