I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues - Cover

I Want to Play a Game: the Game Continues

Copyright© 2010 by King Wesley

Chapter 2: Questioning

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Questioning - Officer Reynolds has made it his mission to trackdown ‘The Barbiemaker’, who kidnapped his wife two years earlier.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Four hours had passed since Michelle's capture and the police computer technicians were still working on trying to access her files on the computers seized. Meanwhile Michelle herself was sitting in a cell waiting patiently to be interrogated and Officer Reynolds was having to explain himself to the commissioner:

"I know it was reckless sir, but I couldn't let her get away; not when we'd finally managed to track her down."

"And what about the seventeen good officers we lost today due to your inability to abort a mission when you have to."

"But she had to be stopped sir, I couldn't let anymore people be forced to play that woman's twisted games."

"And you were willing to let a lot of good officers, with families and friends, potentially live the rest of their lives as nothing more than sex crazed bimbos so that you could capture your target! Tell me why I shouldn't make you turn in your badge right now for this."

"Thirty five girls sir. Thirty five innocent girls with their whole lives ahead of them had their future taken away by that monster in there! That's how many victims it took for us to finally track her down and who knows how many dozens more would have suffered the same fate if we had let her go."

You still didn't have the right to risk other peoples'..."

"They all knew the risks before we entered that warehouse. I gave each and every one of those officers the choice to stand down if they wished and all were willing to potentially make that sacrifice."

"It still wasn't your call to make Officer, you let your emotions rule your head and now..."

"I let my emotions rule my head? You think so? Of course I let my fucking emotions rule my head! That bitch, that psychopath turned my wife into ... she made her..."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring up your..."

"Can you even imagine what it's like to only be able visit your own wife during the visiting hours of a psychiatric clinic? To only be able to see her from the other side of a glass wall and not be allowed to touch her because all that she cares about is sex? To know that she will never truly be your wife again, but just some women that is desperate to fuck you or anybody that she can get her hands on? Do you have any idea how that feels? And you have the fucking nerve to tell me I may have let my emotions get the better of me."

The commissioner was about to reply when the another officer entered the office with a look of horror pasted all over his face. "Sirs, I hate to interrupt but we have a serious problem."

"What kind of problem? can't you see I'm busy here?"

"We can't access the hard drives from the computer's we confiscated from the warehouse."

"What about the woman?"

"She refuses to speak to anyone except Officer Reynolds sir?"

"Godammit!" The commissioner was becoming visually agitated by this point, "She can speak to anyone but him. Have you tried Johnson, Matthews, Rigby?"

"Yes sir, but she just closes up completely. She only wants Reynolds."

"You're gonna have to let me speak to her sir," declared Reynolds, "It's the only way she will talk."

"You will speak when spoken to Officer and not before. You are off the case and that is the final decision."

"You can't take me off the case! There could be somebody else out there, another victim maybe more."

"You are off the case Officer!"

"Give me ten minutes sir, just ten minutes to make her talk. There could be people's futures at stake here."

The commissioner was visibly agitated by this exchange. Officer Reynolds had demonstrated he lacked the mental disposition to handle this case and especially the suspect in custody, yet could possibly be the only person with the ability to get the information needed.

"I'm crazy for even considering this, but you've got ten minutes officer. If you've got nothing for us by then, you're off the case completely understand?"

"Perfectly sir. Thank you."

"Oh and Reynolds, you fuck this up and I will have your gun and badge before your ass even leaves the interview chair."

The discussion over, Officer Reynolds left the office and made his way to the interviewing rooms where the Barbiemaker was being held. She had been expecting him.

"Officer Reynolds, so nice to finally meet you one on one."

"Skip the pleasantries bitch, I am here to do my job and that is all. Just tell me the codes to access the computers."

"Ah but there's so much to talk about first," smiled the woman. "I haven't asked about how life is at home, how is your wife these days?"

Officer Reynolds fought to restrain himself, "We are not here to discuss that Miss..."

"Call me Michelle." filled in the woman in a tone that sounded more like an informal job interview than a response to a serious police investigation. "I thought you would have been pleased with my work, she had cheated on you a number of times after all..."

"What are the codes?"

"And I bet you've been tempted at least once or twice to ask the nurses at the ward to let you spend a few hours of 'quality time' alone with the new her haven't you?"

"The codes PLEASE!" spat Reynolds on the verge of losing all control. "I will not ask again."

"Oh but you will Derek, you need those codes from me much more than I need to give them to you. Me, I just want to play a game."

"You have played your last game bitch," Snapped Reynolds sensing an opportunity, "You're never going to see the light of day again."

Michelle just scoffed at the threats aimed at her, "Oh you couldn't be more wrong Derek my dear. I still have one final game to play, the biggest game to date." She paused just enough to watch the expression on his face fall before breaking into a smile and adding: "And you're the star."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.