The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When the plane landed at a small Newark, New Jersey airport it was already dark outside. There was no one waiting to meet the plane, other than a limousine and driver. There was also no one there to observe who may have been on board the plane. The car went directly to the Cerconi home, a larger than average home in a fine residential neighborhood.

Before exiting the car, Mr. Cerconi addressed Jeremy for only the second time this night. "When you go inside, my maid will show you to your room. You are to speak to no one this evening, nor to anyone in the morning until you meet me in my study at 0900. Is that clear?" Jeremy nodded that he understood.

Still wearing the same clothes that he had worn for most of the day yesterday, Jeremy proceeded to Mr. Cerconi's study and entered after knocking on the closed door. Upon entering, he saw Mr. Cerconi sitting behind a huge desk, Mrs. Cerconi and Donata sitting on a two person sofa and Santino, her brother, sitting in an upholstered chair beside them. Mr Cerconi waved him to the only remaining chair in the room. It was pretty clear to Jeremy that this meeting was to set the stage and the rules for him, his life, and the relationship he would have, if any, with Donata. The other family members were included so that all people would hear the same thing, at once.

"Last night when I met you, you admitted to me that you have had sex with my daughter, who had been pure until that time. Is that correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"Under normal circumstance, any man who would have presumed to take such liberties would already be dead, however, because I love my daughter very much, and because she begged me, in tears, from her knees, to spare your life, you are here today. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"As you can see by her swollen stomach, you have fathered a child inside my daughter. It is her desire that you be allowed to live with her and the child, to provide a stable and normal family life for them both. If I allow this to happen, it will be with certain understandings. First, you will marry her within the church and maintain a strong relationship with the church from now on. Second, you will honor my daughter without question. You will never be unfaithful to her in thought, word, or deed. Ever! Third, you will provide a good and happy home for her and the child."

"If you accept these conditions and agree to them, I will allow this relationship to continue. If you subsequently break this agreement, I will consider that you have dishonored me."

"Do you understand these conditions and do you agree to accept them and live your life according to them?"

Jeremy was terrified. This had all happened so quickly that he had not really had a chance to give any part of it much consideration. His immediate problem was that he had just been asked to commit to a life with a girl that he barely knew and had last spoken to almost three months ago. He finally decided to ask a question.

"Sir, I understand everything that you have said, and I believe that I understand your contempt for me at this moment. Do you ever foresee a time when you may accept me into your family without anger and bitterness?"

His question made Donata and her mother both gasp, not so much in horror, but certainly in surprise. They had not expected Jeremy to do anything but answer yes or no, and from the look on Mr. Cerconi's face, he had not either.

Salvatore remained silent for a moment and then responded, "That is a reasonable question that actually says much about you. I would say that my answer is yes, it is possible."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.