The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Not only did Sarah Jergens have melon sized boobs that were real but she also had a bush that went from one leg to the other, a bush that was as full and dense as any he had ever seen, and a bush that was blond! It was another first with this girl. He had never seen a girl with blond pubic hair. Some girls had hair that was coal black, others had lighter brown, but Sarah's was actually blond. He moved between her legs and pushed his head right up to her crotch. She was already wet!!!! He flicked her clit with his tongue and she began to moan aloud. He sucked it into his mouth and her legs clamped on his head. When he nibbled it, she apparently had a mild orgasm because her legs began slapping his ears until he let her clit free of his teeth. She was pushing his swimsuit down before he even had his hands to his waist. This girl wanted to fuck, there was no doubt about it, and he didn't need another invitation.

Holding his cock in his right hand and supporting his body with his left, he rubbed the head of his cock along her lips to make it a little wet and then took aim. As soon as he was located he began to push in, assuming that she was experienced, based upon how she had been acting. As his cock pushed past the entrance, he felt her hymen give way as he heard her scream out loud. He stopped pushing immediately and looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

"Because you might have decided not to do it then," she replied, wincing.

He waited until she calmed down again, and moved her hips a little before he began top push in further. She was warm, she was very wet, and she was pretty tight. To Jeremy, it felt like a wet leather glove sliding onto his dick. She felt good to him and he fucked her in earnest, gradually increasing the tempo and the pressure. Along the way, she had at least three orgasms of varying intensity but when she felt the first blast of his hot cum in her, her body began to shudder, her hips thrust high and fast at him and she finally gave up to her body, allowing the main orgasm to occur. He put a full load in the bottom of her cunt and was still hard when she suggested an alternative position.

"Do you want me in your ass, your mouth or your womb?" he asked her.

"I want you everywhere. This is fun."

"Spread your legs and get 'em up high. This is going to hurt like hell for a minute, but I know you'll love it later."

He was still hard and she was plenty wet. He pushed back into her cunt and never thought of stopping at her cervix. He pushed in until he felt her bush rub against his hair. He loved doing this because all of the pressure was on the head of his cock and the friction was unreal. He reduced his stroke to make certain that he stayed inside and tried his best to prolong the act. The pressure was just too great and he blew an enormous second load into her uterus just a few minutes after he entered it. She felt it as well, and that mystical magic of maternal instinct enveloped her immediately. Sarah smothered Jeremy with kisses, moving down and kissing his entire body, sucking his cock into her mouth and mimicking his motion into her. It was not long before he exploded into her mouth, his third cum in less than an hour. She had no idea why she suddenly felt so close to him, but there was no denying it, at least to her. He had planted his seed deep into her baby factory, and you can't make a woman feel any more like a woman than when you do that.

They lay quietly, then, he playing a lazy finger across her breasts and nipples and she running her finger around his cock, through his pubic hair and over his sac.

"How many guys have you sucked before?" he asked her.

"None," she replied, in a surprised tone of voice. "You are the first guy I have ever done anything with."

"I'm surprised at that. As hot as you are, and as responsive, I thought for sure that you have been fucking guys for a couple years anyway."

She laughed, "How old do you think I am, anyway?"

""Well, your face looks younger but your body says seventeen or eighteen."

She thought about fibbing to him, telling him he was right, but she was having too much fun, and it didn't seem to matter to him how old she was anyway. So she didn't bother to correct his opinion. She had managed to get him hard again and she decided to take control of this erection herself. She slid her leg across his body, slipped up on this thighs and then sat upright, aimed, and then lowered her body onto his cock. Now he was below her and she was the driving force, and drive she did. She moved on him with all the force and determination as he had ever used on any girl. He was beginning to pant as she bounced up and down on his shaft.

Looking him straight in the face she said with a voice mimicking his and amidst her almost violent movements, "When I get done with you, you will know that you've been fucked!" Reaching behind her body as she moved, she grabbed the base of his cock and squeezed very firmly, allowing her closed fingers to ride up and down the shaft with her body. His reaction was that it felt like the pussy of an eight year old. Sarah was having orgasms, both large and small, about every thirty seconds or so while she rode him. She was rubbing her clit against his cock with each stroke, and they just kept increasing in intensity until she finally sat down straight onto his cock, causing it to reenter her womb just as he blasted his load again.

Before they departed his bed, he had enjoyed her in every available opening at least once, and his invasion of her nether region began to take its toll on her posture. To be blunt, her bottom hurt. It hurt when she sat and it really hurt when she walked. As she walked to his car, she tried hard to keep her legs spread wide because that seemed to provide some relief.

When Jeremy dropped Sarah off in front of her house, he could see Rob, her boyfriend, sitting on the steps waiting for her. He wanted no part of that discussion. Being young and jealous as many young men can be, Rob created quite a scene when Sarah approached. "Where have you been? Who were you with in that car? What have you been doing all night? It's late..."

With his voice raised and his tone both scared and accusing, it was not a pretty scene. Rob's plaintiff cry and scolding combination was sufficient to bring Sarah's sister Lucy to the front door.

"What's going on? What's the trouble?"

"Sarah just got out of a car with a stranger. And look how she's walking. Sarah, are you hurt?"

Sarah was in no mood to argue. She was happy. She was extremely well satisfied, actually for the first time in her life, and she didn't feel like answering questions about what she had been doing. When she tried to walk by Rob and just go in the house, Rob blocked her access to the porch door.

"Let me by Rob. I'm tired and I just want to go to bed."

"Where have you been? Were you out with another guy? What did you do?"

"Rob, let me go in my house. I am tired and want to go to bed."

Lucy, overhearing all of this, told Rob that he must let her in. As he stepped aside, Sarah quickly moved to the security of her house, and out of the scrutiny of Rob. Lucy suggested to Rob that he go home and try to resolve his concerns in the morning when everyone is better rested. To his credit, Rob took her suggestion, but that did not mean Lucy was finished asking her own questions. She went directly to Sarah's room and closed it behind her.

"All right, Sarah, fill me in. What's going on? And don't try to bullshit me. I have seen too many girls walk that way before."

"Lucy," Sarah spoke quietly, "I finally had sex tonight for the first time, and it was wonderful. I didn't ever want it to stop. And we did it so many different ways, my God, I just could not get enough of it."

Lucy's jaw dropped. "Sarah, you just turned fourteen years old. What do you mean you finally had sex tonight? You are too young to have sex. It may even be against the law."

"Well, if it is against the law, then the law is wrong, because it felt wonderful. It was very exciting, especially when he shot his stuff into my womb. I just wanted to hug him and kiss him."

"Didn't you make him use a condom?"

"And when he did it in my bottom ... wow!"

"Okay, Okay! I don't want to hear any more ... In your bottom???? You had anal sex?"

"Oh God yes, Lucy. It hurts so much and then all of a sudden, wow, it's like the world explodes in front of you."

"Who was this guy, Sarah? How did you meet him?"

I saw him on the beach. He is a surfer. He taught me how to surf. His name is Jeremy something."

"Jeremy Something???? You just met him today, and you had sex with him? Sarah, what the heck are you thinking?" Lucy was becoming upset with her little sister.

"I don't know, but one thing led to another and another and then we were at his house and doing it on his bed. He is very nice and has the bluest eyes I have ever seen."

"How old is he, Sarah?"

"I dunno. Twenty or so. Maybe older.

"Sarah, everything he did to you tonight is called statutory rape. I need to arrest him."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.