The Beach Bum - Cover

The Beach Bum

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeremy is a sexual predator, raping young teen aged girls exclusively. His belief is that virgins were put on earth for him to rape. He works on the beach during the days and rapes at night, getting away with it for years. But then, forces from three directions begin to close in on him. Can he get away with it? There are more than two dozen DNA samples in the evidence room waiting for a match. There is much sex but no other violence.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Christie Zimmer, her mom and step dad were on their first multi-week vacation trip since her mom and step dad had been married three years ago. They had, as a family, taken several week-end trips to visit attractions closer to home, but this was their first really lengthy road trip, and it had been an exciting one so far. They had departed their home in a smaller city in western Ohio, headed northeast to Niagara Falls, then east to Philadelphia and then dropped down to Washington D.C., spending a day or so at each location being typical tourists before moving on to the next place. At two of the overnights, Christie had her own room, separate from her parents. At the hotel outside Washington she had one bedroom of a two bedroom suite on the middle floor of a major hotel. The first day, they had spent walking the Mall, visiting the Capitol and seeing the sights. The second day, Christie spent most of the day in a lounge chair by the pool, while her parents continued their exploration. Truthfully, there was only so much of such history that Christie could take at one time, and she had, in her words, been "historied out".

Their days had been filled with sightseeing, climbing, walking on tours and snacking at conveniently located shops, pre-positioned, her mother thought, to have a maximum impact on her mother's figure. That her mother was obsessed with her own weight and diet is an understatement. Each day, Sylvia, Christie's mom, would proclaim that each bite of cotton candy or other form of delectable and irresistible snack that they discovered would transfer directly to her hips or legs, certainly by morning, if not by this evening. Christie, on the other hand, ate sparingly of the junk food, preferring to munch on whatever remained of her luncheon salad. At fourteen, Christie would begin high school in the fall and was trying to solidify her lifestyle to the effect that eating properly would become second nature and the temptations of over indulgence would never come into play. This display of maturity had first been noticed by her parents as Christie began to enter puberty, nearly three years earlier. Whatever carefree (or careless) traits and habits that Christie had displayed as a little girl disappeared almost immediately. In the summer of her tenth year, she enrolled, on her own, in a class for baby sitting, and by the fall of the year was employed nearly every weekend by someone in their neighborhood. That she was trustworthy, responsible and level-headed was never questioned by anyone that knew her. Likewise, her physical development brought about an unstated desire for personal privacy. She no longer ran around the house in various stages of dress or undress, and her bedroom door was completely closed whenever she was dressing. So it was not a stretch for her parents to consider her privacy as well as their own when they reserved a separate room for her at each stop. On several occasions this had allowed them to continue their evening well past dinner while Christie went back to her own room to watch television or play some computer games until bed time.

A similar situation occurred on their first night of vacation, at Niagara Falls. Riding in the car for nearly six hours and then going on the Maid of the Mist tour was tiring enough that Christie opted for a pizza in her room while her parents had a romantic dinner off somewhere else. It was then, quite by accident, that Christie had turned on the dvd player instead of the television and discovered that someone had left a disk in the machine. Mostly out of curiosity, Christie sat on her bed, eating her pizza and watching what was obviously a homemade movie. It began, much as her own visit to the falls had, with a trip on a tour boat, being sprayed by the mist of the falls and then showing a panoramic overview of the falls themselves. Moments later the scene changed to the front lobby of this motel, showing a man registering and then resumed, apparently on a tripod or desk or something, to show the man carrying a woman in his arms through the doorway of this very same room. A long period of unrecorded disk followed this point, and Christie was about to turn off the machine when the recording resumed.

The camera position had changed and was now centered on the bed. Christie quickly concluded that the camera had been placed atop the television and aimed directly down the length of the bed, exactly where she was sitting. In the movie, the woman was now lying on her back in a short negligee, holding her arms open as the man climbed on to the bed, naked. Christie screamed out briefly in surprise, but not so loud as to attract attention. She was utterly shocked. Until this moment she had not been exposed to anything pornographic, and certainly nothing as explicit as this featuring a naked man and woman. But curiosity continued its victory over her judgment and she resumed watching the movie.

The couple immediately fell into an embrace and the man began caressing the woman's breasts, and then moved his hand lower to her hips and then to her crotch. Somehow, the camera was able to move closer in its focus as his hand played in her pubic hair, and then parted her labia and stroked her clitoris. Christie was not consciously aware that she had stopped eating and was concentrating on the movie completely. The hand that had just moments before been holding pizza was now caressing and holding her breasts, making her nipples hard, and creating a very warm sensation in her chest. In reality, Christie had only begun to develop her breasts within the last year. They were certainly not as developed as some of the girls in her classrooms, but she was proud of the fact that she had progressed beyond the 32 A stage and was now almost filling a B cup. Likewise, the hair growing between her legs was certainly not dense in any stretch of the word, but she was happy that it at least covered her enough to hide the labia lips from being readily seen.

The picture zoomed even closer as the man mounted the woman and inserted his penis into her. Christie covered her eyes, instinctively believing that she was snooping or prying or at least seeing something that she shouldn't be seeing. But the sounds coming from the screen, sounds of a woman moaning, first made Cristie's fingers separate to allow her to peek and then, moments later, to drop them completely and watch in awe, watching a man and a woman having sex. Christie felt the heat inside her, felt her tummy rolling and, after a minute realized that a wet spot was beginning to form on the sheet below her crotch. Reaching between her legs, her hand brushed her clitoris, quite unintentionally, and a lightening bolt of excitement flashed through her body. She grasped her crotch and pulled it firmly, pulling it closer to the center of her body, if such a thing was possible. She rubbed it, rubbed her labia and her clitoris, up and down, several times, coating her hand with her own personal lubricant. She watched the screen intently and rubbed herself subconsciously until her legs clamped on her hand and the muscles of her body shuddered, driving a feeling of euphoria through her body.

Christie was stunned. She had never experienced anything close to what she had just felt. By the time she had emotionally recovered and her body relaxed again, she began to pay attention to what she was watching on the screen. It was at the moment that the man in the video pulled out of the woman, rolling off to her side and exposing her now gaping vaginal opening for the camera to see. Almost immediately his spent semen began seeping from the woman's body causing another flash of warm feelings to spread throughout Christie's. The last thing that Christie did before falling asleep was to press the pause button on the remote.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.