Beginning Her Education - Cover

Beginning Her Education

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Robin is 13 years old, but her mother, Angela, knows its time for her to begin learning what it means to be a woman. And their older male friend, Robert, is the luckiest man in town.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual  

Robert remained hard, despite having just fucked both Robin and her mother. He was usually good for several cumloads when he was making love with his wife, but he for sure wanted more of Angela's hot cunt, and he would have it. He didn't have time to fully contemplate the hot eroticism of what was happening at that moment, but he knew when this session with Angela and Robin ended, that might be the last he'd ever get to do anything like this with the two of them.

Robert felt his cock remaining fully hard and he quickly began to pull his cock in and out of Angela's pussy. He bent over, licking and sucking Angela's hard nipples as he was drilling her pussy again. He lifted his head, looking for Robin and she was right there beside the bed, groping one of her naked breasts and stroking her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Robin, you want some more of this action, honey?" Angela asked her daughter as she bucked her ass up to meet Robert's thrusts. Angela wanted all of Robert's fucking she could get, but she also wanted her daughter to get the benfit of his large cock inside her pussy, too.

Robin was actually approaching orgasm from rubbing herself and couldn't answer. Her mom's question made her frig her fingers in and out of her pussy that much more hotly. "Ohhhhhh, mmmmmmm," Robin moaned as she brought herself off from the hotness of watching Robert and her mother rutting there together on the bed with her there beside them while they were in the middle of their second round of fucking.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, Robert," Angela moaned as she opened her legs wider to allow him to really throw his cock in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh, you hot horny fucking stud," Angela moaned. "Yes, yes, yes."

"Robin," Angela tried to say as Robert really thrust in and out, "come over here beside me and lie down right here," Angela patted the bed. "Robert can take turns sliding inside your pussy and mine and he can bring us both off until one of us gets his cum."

Robin moved over next to her mother and Robert in the middle of their fuck and she laid down on her back, spreading her legs so Robert could have easy access to mount her, too.

Robert gave Angela a few more deep powerful fuck thrusts, and then he pulled out, moving over on top of Robin. Robert's cock grew even harder, seeing Robin's naked body and knowing he was going to fuck the tight and nearly virginal pussy he'd deflowered only a little earlier. He loved the sexiness of her young body, and he guided the head of his cock into her wet pussy lips and pushed smoothly inside her tight cunt.

"Mmmmmm, yes, Robert, fuck me, oh yes," Robin moaned. Robert loved the snug feel of the young teenager's cunt around his cock. She was much wetter than when he'd fucked her earlier and Robert loved the sounds of his cock moving in and out of her wet pussy. Robert settled into a steady in and out thrusting and after a few moments of having his hard cock inside her pussy, Robin began to cum as he fucked her. As soon as her cum finished, he said, "Now I'm going to give your Mom a little bit of cock again, sweetie."

Robert pulled out and moved back on top of Angela's naked body, sliding his cock smoothly up inside her wet hot cunt and he resumed fucking her again, too. He quickly had his cockhead smacking right against the mouth of her womb, and Angela quickly fell back into the rhythm of their rut together and as Robert fucked in and out, she too began to climax again.

Robert was loving this – having two sexy babes totally naked, wet and horny for him to fuck them, mother and horny young teenage daughter, lying there and he was sliding inside one and fucking her and then inside the other one and fucking her, too. He knew this couldn't be really happening.

In a few moments, Robert pulled out of Angela's orgasmed cunt and he quickly mounted Robin and began to really slide his cock in and out of her young horny pussy until he had her climaxing yet again. Finally, Robert knew that he was about to climax again. Which of these two sexy women should he give his cumload to? Robert finally decided to fuck Robin's young cunt until he was about to shoot and then pull out and give her his cumload. He thrust in and out a few more times and then he moaned that he was nearing his cum and he pulled out and moved up beside Robin's head and he stroked his hardon a few times, pulling her face over so the head of his cock was at her mouth and she opened her lips, taking the head of his swollen cock inside her mouth and she began to swallow almost immediately, feeling the explosion of his powerful cum spurts shooting down into her throat.

"Yes, baby, take Robert's load, honey," Angela encouraged her daughter, as she moved over beside Robin and joined her in licking and playing with Robert's hard cock as he shot spurt after spurt of his jizz deep into her stomach.

Robert, Angela, and Robin all took a break and then Robert told Angela he was ready for one more round of sex before they called it a night. He asked Robin if she'd like to find out how it felt to ride a man's cock and Robin was more than ready to climb on top of Robert's hardon and ride him good. Angela and Robin both sucked Robert's cock until he was fully hard and then he laid back on the bed and Robin climbed on top, throwing her leg over him and guiding his cockhead up into her waiting pussy.

Robert loved fucking young pussy, and having Robin impaled on the thick length of his cock as she slid smoothly up and down, fucking herself and fucking him was totally erotic. In no time at all, she was beginning to cum again and then Robert kept his cock inside her pussy and rolled over so he was on top and he threw a power fuck into Robin, bringing her off three more times. He didn't cum in her pussy this time, but pulled out after her third orgasm and motioned for Angela to bend over the bed so he could mount her and fuck her from behind doggy style.

Angela quickly moved beside the bed and bent over; Robert moved behind her and guided his hard cock straight into her wet pussy. Angela felt his cockhead spread her cunt lips and she moaned and fell over onto the bed as he thrust strongly inward. Robert loved to fuck doggy style and he had stroked himself numerous times imagining just this scene with Angela being the hot sexy woman taking his cock underneath him like a hot bitch in heat. Robin was there beside them, taking it all in as she watched her mother and Robert really having the fuck of their lives.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.