Adult Cinema - Cover

Adult Cinema

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My First time with my sub wife at an adult members only adult cinema and how i teased a customer before getting the pay off.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex  

A few years ago my wife and I joined an adult cinema who operated in North London by membership only; it was a great time in our lives because under the British censorship laws you could not see a stiff prick on film legally where as members clubs like "Charlie Browns" got round the law by being an artistic venue; therefore erect pricks were art not porn.

We discovered the cinema by word of mouth having had it recommended to us by mutual swingers; but I better explain; whilst my wife and I were not by the truest sense swingers we were Dom male and sub female partnership and in the course of those activities we came across not only swinger groups but also private members clubs dealing with such fantasises.

My 28 year old wife was five seven tall medium build with raven hair and 38C breasts; her cunt was always shaved freshly each day and frequently she had to pass my own inspection before she was allowed to dress; such was the regime I demanded from her.

I for my part stood six foot two tall slightly overweight but not what you could call fat or podgy; Without blowing my own trumpet (Wow there is a challenge (Trumpet is one of the rarer English slang names for cock)); I had staying power and usually could fuck or suck for an hour or more without coming. My eight inch cock was moderately thick and uncircumcised.

Well the first time we attended Charlie Browns we loved it right away; even despite the severe cost of joining; membership was £100.00 for life membership and every visit as a couple was £25.00; if I wanted to attend alone without my wife then it rose to £75.00 for that visit. The actual cinema was luxuriously decorated with well maintained carpets and typical cinema seating only these allowed the arm rests to be raised out of the way.

On that first visit we entered the hetro-sexual auditorium as the building boasted three theatres; Gay, straight and Lesbian films were shown in their own auditoriums. Even in the semi gloom of a darkened room we easily found our eyes adjusting and saw only maybe a maximum of ten men sat in the seats; we ignored them all and chose to sit three rows from the back and rather centrally.

Karen my wife was wearing at my insistence a wrap over skirt and blouse beneath her full length coat and no underwear. I motioned for her to remove her coat and folded it up neatly beneath the seat as we settled down to watch the film. The screen showed a coloured woman tied down to a bed; her legs forced wide apart by a metal bar which was cuffed to her ankles and her tits which were the size of large melons were bound tight by purple rope. Her nipples rock hard in stark contrast to the bulging tit flesh. Then a white guy with a more than average cock (I would say about nine or ten inches) slipped it between those black mounds of human kindness and began a tit fuck.

The visual aspect of a long white cock head keeping appearing between those chocolate brown tits was something to behold and I felt my cock harden quickly. Karen breathed heavily as she pointed out this was the first time we had seen a film showing such hard cocks and in fact it was our first inter racial film anyway. I slipped my hand under the hem of Karen's skirt and parted her legs; the vee at the top of those legs already slick with her cunt juice; so much was she turned on. Just then out of the corner of my eye I saw we had attracted a little attention from one of the male audience as he had moved to the end of our row and was now some six seats away from Karen. I whispered into her ear that we had company and she should open her top five buttons on her blouse but not reveal too much tit to start with. She stole a quick glance at our company and slowly but clearly began undoing the buttons on her blouse.

The guy watched intently as Karen undid the buttons and he even looked a little disappointed when she stopped at the fifth button. I made slow movement to slide my hand inside her blouse and pinched her already erect nipple; she closed her eyes and groaned quietly as my fingers closed in on her erect nub. I whispered to Karen that her friend now had his cock out and looking at it he would never make a porno movie unless he wanted sympathy; I swear he would have been appropriately named if they had called him Justin. Because looking at his cock (all five inches of it fully hard) it would be only just in ... lol.

I suddenly had a wicked idea and told Karen I wanted to go to the toilet; she mean while was to stay where she was and entertain our poor little cocked friend without being too obvious; she was to make sure he knew she was not wearing a bra and no knickers but not to let him touch her. With that I got up and moved away towards the back of the auditorium and appeared to head out of sight; but I made sure to keep an eye on things and what I saw made me chuckle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.