Scenes From an Affair - Cover

Scenes From an Affair

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Scene 10: 2004 - Chicago

Romantic Sex Story: Scene 10: 2004 - Chicago - Taken from a story in Palimpsest, the founding partner of the law firm had a long and intense and difficult love affair with his father's mistress. WARNING: Unlike most erotic fantasies, this has a tragic end.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Marisol promised Phil when he finally found her and they finally got back together in Chicago back in the mid eighties that if she ever became the reason for ending Phil's marriage, she'd leave him forever. With Missy it had been a non-issue. The love flowed equally between the three of them while the relationship lasted.

But by the time she affected Phil's second marriage, she was too weak to leave. And yet she did leave. Permanently.

Phil met Hannah at a cocktail party just as Marisol hoped, although it took a couple years. A charming divorcee with two children that had left the nest for college, Hannah was eight years Phil's senior. But she had a mischievous, youthful spirit and a bawdy sense of humor. And she kept her tall, full figured body in shape. In fact, many of their earliest dates consisted of sweaty matches of squash.

When he first spotted her, her squarish face and her wavy blonde hair and her fair complexion, he couldn't stop staring. She reminded him of his first love, albeit a platonic love, a maternal love: Oona. However the comparison ended and the attraction shifted when Hannah broke the ice.

"You're staring at me," said Hannah when she approached him.

"I'm sorry, you remind me of someone."

"A lover?"

"My ... my parents' cook."

Hannah chuckled. She had a deep, lusty, confidant laugh. "I've never heard that one."

"No ... uhm ... I mean ... It's not a line. I'm really ... uhm ... not the predatory type."

"But perhaps I am. It's a bit stuffy in here."

"Yes," smiled Phil, "a bit too much hot air billowed from too lofty a height."

"Are you insulting my friends?" she asked coyly.

"I'm not used to these yet. They remind me of Brahmin cocktail parties at the parents' estate. I never much enjoyed them."

"I sense a case of adolescent rebelliousness."

"It's incurable."

"We all grow up and renegotiate our relationships."

"Spoken like a true lawyer."

They exchanged a list of partner names. His name came first in his.

"You've been grabbing up clients like a ravenous wolf. Stealing some of ours," she said, her head gesturing at the grand house. They had stepped outside.

"What can I say? I gathered quite good lawyers. They're relentless and completely transparent for their clients. It seems to be an effective methodology."

Hannah nodded and shrugged. "So with your parents... ?"

"They're still repulsed by my choices."

"What choices?"

"Lovers."

"Old school, hunh?"

"Colonial. They'd approve you though."

"Oh. Why's that?"

"You have a Brahmin bearing and ... racial purity."

"But what about my slutty nature," she whispered hotly into his ear, her hand casually sweeping across his crotch.

Phil chuckled. "They'd be hypocrites if they cared. But how slutty are you really?"

"Not slutty enough. Are you married?"

"Not anymore. I'm divorced."

"Me too."

They embraced and kissed. Hannah felt his penis grow and press against her. She rubbed herself against it where it counted. Their breathing deepened. Her hand reached down to measure him.

"Oh my," she murmured. "I'd like to go somewhere private."

Phil thought about Marisol's presence in their apartment: the catholic iconography, the feminine touch in the décor except for the master bedroom, her scent mixing with his. "How's your place?" he inquired.

They kissed again. Phil grasped her full ass, feeling tautness beneath the softness. "It'll do," she whispered throatily.

Everything happened quickly when they arrived. She demanded his nakedness as soon as they entered her spacious apartment. She quickly removed her dress and underthings. Meeting in the bedroom, after a stimulating embrace, skin against skin, she pushed him onto his back. Her spit and stroke applied in a brief blowjob, she straddled him and held his shaft perpendicular. Once his glans pushed inside and he discovered her tightness, his hands held her back. She wanted none of that.

"Oh, shit, fuck, piss," she bellowed as she lowered slowly, pushing against his resistance and the resistance of her interior until, with an inch or so left, his cock met her cervix. "Ow," she complained, but pushed down anyway.

"Stop!" warned Phil.

"I want all of it inside me," she declaimed hoarsely.

"But..."

Their pubic hair meshed. He felt the constriction surrounding the base of his helmet. It throbbed. The walls of her tunnel clutched and released rapidly. It didn't help that she had vigorously stimulated his cock throughout the journey to her apartment. He couldn't hold back.

"I'm going to cum," he announced.

"Yes," she shouted, reaching down and holding his balls, feeling them dance, their product spurting directly at the awaiting egg. One sperm penetrated.

"Ooh," murmured Hannah when his slowly softening penis slipped from the cervical embrace.

"I should have worn a rubber," Phil said regretfully, gently weighing her large breasts with his two hands. They hung heavily but still held their shape.

"Are you safe?"

"From disease yes. Otherwise..."

"Me too."

"In both senses?"

"Yes."

She lowered her torso until her breasts pressed against him. They kissed gently. "I stopped taking the pill a couple years back. I didn't want to risk cancer and the periods got milder after awhile. I hadn't ... fucked since way before my husband and I divorced."

"Some slut," remarked Phil. They both chuckled.

"I used to cheat on him occasionally, but it made me feel guilty. Not so much with him, because I pretty much figured he cheated on me, but the children. I wanted to express a moral center with them. After the divorce, I just never felt sexy. I mean I felt sexy in that I got horny a lot, but didn't think I could appeal to anyone and didn't want to find out. I didn't want some man's penis to wither at the sight of me."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No."

"But tonight... ?"

"I saw the way you looked at me. Even if you told me I reminded you of some old cook, I could feel your eyes penetrate. It made me feel sexy for the first time in ... I don't know how long."

"How could you think you're not sexy? You're beautiful and you've got a spectacular body."

"It's big."

"In a really good way," replied Phil, leaning sideways and sending her gently onto her side. He kissed her and his fingers began exploring her abundant curves. "You're in amazing shape."

"I'm like the fat lady in opera, singing the finale."

"You're not fat, Hannah." A hand lowered to her abdomen: soft on top, but taut beneath. "Besides, I'm a big lumbering ox myself."

"You're definitely big," she smiled, her hand capturing his softened penis, still impressive. "When I felt it hard against me, I realized I made it like that. It thrilled me completely. And I always dreamed of having such a huge cock inside me. You've fulfilled my most persistent fantasy."

"Not all that well."

"It's exactly what I wanted. I wanted you deeper than anyone had gone. I wanted you penetrating where no man penetrated before. I wanted you to pump your seed directly into my womb. I got what I wanted. Besides," she smiled libidinously, "the night is young, and you're already preparing for the next installment."

Phil expanded under her hand's ministration. When her mouth took hold, it soon grew and hardened to fuckable dimensions. She kept at it.

Phil brought her over him and tasted his sperm mixed with her delicious nectar. Except for some brief sighs when her strokes became extremely piquant, he devoted his focus to her pleasure. His tongue strokes and his lips' hold while he sucked her clit, along with fingers rubbing at her g-spot took her focus from his cock and brought her to climax.

In her distracted state, he pulled her around until she lay on her back with her head at the top of the bed.

"I don't have a rubber," he admitted.

"Just fuck me. Cum in me. I want to feel it."

His hips between her wide spread thighs, he guided himself back inside the still tight space and gently fucked her, keeping the thrusts from pressing against her cervix.

As he fucked he shifted around, searching for angles to give her the most pleasure. She did as well and they found the perfect movement and angle.

"Harder," she muttered. He complied. His mouth captured her nipple. His fingers captured the other. His teeth nibbled,. His fingers twisted.

"Harder," she repeated. He twisted, bit and fucked harder.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. ""God, yes! So good!" She moaned and groaned and finally stiffened.

He fucked hard through her orgasm. He kept at it, exhaustion threatening until she built towards another. He let himself feel the pleasure completely, releasing himself to it, thus releasing his seed when she stiffened again and squeezed out her climax. The battle of throbs deep within her felt utterly blissful to both.

When she lay across him, recovering, he realized he'd never been with a woman equal to his size. He liked the comfort of flesh pressed across all of him. He liked her body and her character. He really liked her.

"I guess I'm not a slut," she finally said. Lifting her head, she looked down into his eyes. "Because I need only one man to fuck me. I never thought it could be this good, never in my wildest dreams. You're going to fuck me in every hole and fill me with sperm by the end of the weekend. And then, my lovely bear, you're going to marry me. You're perfect."

Surprised to the say the least, Phil stopped himself from protesting the quickness and the fact they knew so little about each other. He contemplated the evening, the ease of conversation, her wicked wit and lack of self-censorship, his near confessional transparency with her. Except for Marisol, he revealed much about his past, and she revealed her cold marriage and the pride she held for her children. And he agreed the sex had been the equal to almost any he had experienced, excepting Marisol and Missy. He loved her body. It felt so warm and loving and open and perfect against his. Despite it being their first time, he felt at home with her.

"Okay," he said. She looked as surprised as he did. "I need to check with my kids, and I'd like to present myself to yours, but if they approve would you marry me?"

"Oh fuck Phil!" she exclaimed, kissing him mightily. "Yes!"

The only time they left the apartment that weekend was to buy an enema to prepare her last orifice for being ravished and filled with cum. Like the first time inside her cunt it hurt, but he found the gentleness she needed to enjoy it, and having him all the way inside made her want anal fucking to be included in their lovemaking if only once a week, on Friday nights, so she could recover.


Both sets of children approved the marriage. Ten year old Mary, big for her age and precocious, took Phil aside. If he chose a favorite from his progeny, his middle daughter would be it.

Prepubescent and thus sexually mostly unaware, Mary embraced the tomboy to the point of obsession. When asked to dress up for the occasion of meeting Phil's new fiancé, she fought and won a most male look, a tailored suit and short boyish dark brown hair. It wouldn't surprise either Phil or Missy if Mary turned out to be a lesbian. Neither found that disappointing. Her broad face and strong, healthy body looked proud and comfortable in her vestments. She looked handsome.

"She's like one of those divas, the fat soprano at the end of an opera," said his daughter.

"The fat lady singing," Phil completed.

"Yes, only she's not fat. She's like you, big in all the best ways. She looks like she'd be fun."

"Uhm, yes she is."

"Good. You work so goddamned hard, Dad, you deserve fun."

"Thanks my love."

"But what about Marisol? You're still with her aren't you?"

"Yes. I couldn't..."

"I know. I ... see her sometimes."

"Really?"

"She's like tutoring me."

Phil laughed.

Mary nodded and smiled. "Mom said you'd laugh."

"Did she say why?"

"No."

"You're the middle child. You're following in your mother's footsteps. That's how she met Marisol, or at least became close friends. And that's how I met your mom too."

"The first time we visited after the divorce, I was so disappointed when Auntie Marisol wasn't there. And you said she wouldn't be."

"I know. I remember. You looked miserable the whole weekend. I could tell you hated me. But Marisol insisted..."

"I never hated you. I ... I just didn't understand. I could see her there but she wasn't there. It made my heart hurt or something."

"I'm sorry."

"No. I asked Mom. Auntie insisted. Well I guess I insisted right back. I learned something though. Mom told me to call her. I mean, I've got your number which is Marisol's number. Why didn't I think of that? At first she stuck to her guns, telling me the time with you should be precious. She even hung up on me. So I called right back and immediately told her why I needed her."

"Why did you need her?"

"Because ... I don't fit in Daddy. I'm weird."

"I agree you're different, my love, but neither your mother nor I find you any less incredible. We..."

"I know. You're both really cool parents. David sometimes looks cross-eyed at my choice of clothing and attitude, but fuck him."

"Mary..."

Mary laughed. "I know. I got a dirty mouth, but only when I want to get the point across. I like David, okay? He's sweet and definitely worships Mom. But it just shows I'm different to almost everyone, even my step dad notices that. Anyway, so I just go on a tirade about my weird brain and school and my lack of friends and she stops me and tells me she'll be my friend. She tells me to come over and bring my homework so we could study together. She somehow knew it's what I missed when my friends stopped being my friends. Mom drove me over. That was weird in itself. She came up with me, and ... they kissed. They got all embarrassed after but teary eyed too. They kept holding hands. 'I can't, ' said Mom. 'I know, ' said Auntie Marisol. They looked down at me and smiled, real sad but sweet, you know? So anyway, Mom leaves and Auntie Marisol starts working with me on homework. She praises my intelligence. She gives me tasks to make friends. Not the old friends, but like older friends, like kids in like sixth grade or even seventh because how big I am and how smart I am. She even has Mom bring her texts from more advanced classes. They never kissed after that, but they always ... They still love each other Daddy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.