Camp Enema Memories - Cover

Camp Enema Memories

Copyright© 2010 by MajCARDINAL

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How my friend introduced me to enemas and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Enema  

It was May of 2006, and I was waiting for my good friend Jamie to return home from college for the first time since she left. Jamie was 19 years old, yet she was still very childish looking, looking like a moderately tall 13 year old... (I was 22 and 6'0", I would say Jamie is around 5'11"). Although we had been pretty close, we had never really talked about anything really personal ... with the exception of admitting to each other once that we both masturbated when the topic came up. She was not fat, but had a swimmers body. long lean limbs and well defined muscles. Although I'm not gay, I always wanted to explore her body ... her well-defined, round bubble butt, and nice b sized boobs were no exception ... she was also straight, though, and we were just not that kind of friends ... but little did I know that we soon would be.

We shared a lot of normal girl interests, talking about shopping, movie st, ard and boys (although neither of us played shopped much, seen a movie star except in the movies, or had dated much). The previous summer before she was accepted last minute to a college two states away, we had planned on going on a camping trip in the mountains, a little over 100 miles from our home town. We hadn't talked much during the 9 months or so since she'd been gone ... we were both busy with our respective college curriculum's and just didn't get to call each other except maybe once or twice.

For our first get together, we decided to go to dinner at a burger joint, and then go to a movie. It was a little awkward at first since we hadn't talked in such a long time, but we both finally came around and it was just like old times. At the end of the evening, I said that we should finally go do that camping trip we had talked about the previous summer, and she agreed.

Over the next couple weeks, we threw some things together that we needed, and headed out on our week long adventure. Luckily, the place we chose to stay at was a state park, and had electric hookups, running water (both were available whether you had a tent or trailer), and even a large bath house, which, although not the cleanest, was definitely a plus. We pitched our tent and set up camp, had a quick dinner, and then decided to go on a short hike to an over look, and by then it was time to shower and go to bed (we didn't do a fire the first night, we were just too tired).

Neither of us being much into fishing, we filled our trip with visits to nearby museums, and additional, longer day hikes. Anyone who has ever gone camping before knows that camp food is hard on one's digestion, even when you try to eat the right things. It's almost a guarantee that at least one of the parties on your camping trip is either going to get diarrhea or, dare I say worse, constipated. There's just something about the air that almost desensitizes you, and even when you have to go really bad, you almost don't notice until its running down your leg. For this reason, I made it a point to make sure I went to the bathroom every chance I got, even when I didn't feel like I had to.

By the third day, I started to notice that Jamie was starting to get worn out a lot faster, hardly ate anything, and was even a little irritable-none of which are normal for her: she usually out-hikes me, eats constantly, and is nearly always pleasant to talk to. I asked what was wrong and she just said she hadn't slept well the night before and she just needed some rest. I decided not to pry any more, and we both retired early, because I figured a little extra shut eye would do me good, too.

The next morning I could tell Jamie wasn't feeling any better, and I asked if she was sick, and if there was something I could do to make her feel better. She tried to shrug it off, but this time I persisted. We had two more days to go, and I wasn't going to just sit around watching her in misery. I finally got up the courage, and decided to ask Jamie a question about something that we had never discussed before.

"Jamie," I shyly squeaked. "When was the last time you took a had a bowel movement?"

She hesitated for a moment, as if she didn't know what to say. "I, I don't know, why?" she replied, as if it was none of my business.

"Never mind. Just forget it," I said, and I walked off to the bathroom to do my own daily deed.

By the time I was through, I got my nerve back, and decided I was just going to have to be more firm. When I returned to our site, Jamie had gone back into the tent, just laying there.

Feeling bad for her, I laid down next to him and tried to comfort her and figure out what was going on.

"I'm sorry you're not having a good time," I said, "if you want, we can just pack up our things and leave today. I just can't stand to see you like this all the time."

"No, its not that," she replied, "I don't want to go home early. I just haven't..."

"You haven't what?" I inquired.

"Do you promise you won't tell anyone, and that you won't make fun of me?" she said.

"Sure. You know I'm a woman of my word."

Almost whispering, she laid her head back down on the air mattress that we shared, and confided, "I'm afraid to go to the bathroom in public. I mean, I can pee just fine but I've never been comfortable doing number two cause I'm afraid someone will hear me. I figured I could hold it the whole week, but now I'm just miserable."

"Your just gonna have to get over that and go up there and do what you got to do right now. Everyone has to go sometime. No one will make fun of you even if they do hear you."

"But..."

I interrupted "No buts. Just go try, you can get really sick if you hold yourself much longer."

She reluctantly got to her feet and went and did as I said. She was gone for a long time, probably close to half an hour, and by the time she finally emerged I had the fire going full force again from the night before.

"There now don't you feel better?" I inquired.

She just kind of stood there holding her stomach and looking at the fire, as if she didn't hear me.

"What's wrong now?" I asked.

"I could hardly go at all."

"What do you mean?"

"It took me half an hour, and all I could get out were a few pebbles, and a couple farts," she said in a low voice, looking over her shoulder to make sure no one else heard what he just said.

"That's what I was afraid of," I sighed. "Why don't you go back and lie down a little bit, I'll try and see if I can find a laxative in my first aid stuff."

She did as I said, and I walked towards my car with a stride in my walk. You see, I don't have one of those little first aid kits, I have this giant wooden trunk full of different medical supplies—everything from snake bite and bee sting kits and bandages of varying sizes to just about every pill and ointment known to man or woman (it had belonged to my parents ... they gave it to me when they decided they were too old to go camping any more)—all thrown together in a big hulk that you had to sort threw for ages just to find an aspirin. If someone actually needed that snake bite kit, they'd likely die before we'd found it. 20 minutes later, I had gone threw just about all of it ... but there were no laxatives to be found. About to give up hope, I came across one more unmarked box that was right in the corner of the giant supply cabinet. I opened the flap, and what I saw made my stomach twist. It was an old hot water bottle, with a slew of ever so familiar looking rubber tubing ... it looked just like the one I had seen several times before when my mom would give me an enema, only the hose was red instead of white. Although it appeared to be an older type based on the packaging, this bag was in almost new condition! I thought about it for a second, but just didn't think I had the guts to try and get Jamie to let me give her one, so I put it back in the first aid chest with everything else, and decided to go try to find a laxative at the little convenience store up the road.

I told Jamie to rest easy, and that I would be back in a few minutes. When I got to the convenience store, I realized I was out of luck again. The little store was closed, as this was Sunday, and NO ONE is open on Sunday; or, at least not when you're in the backwoods. The nearest place that I might have had any luck was the Wal-Mart that we passed on our way up, but it was more than half way back home. So, I weighed my options—either I cut the trip three days short and just go home—or I gather enough courage and try to convince Jamie to let me give her an enema.

I really didn't think I could muster the strength to even bring up the subject with Jamie, let alone actually follow through with it (looking back, I still don't know how I did it). Still, up until this happened, we had been having a great time of catching up, so I decided I had to try and save the trip any way possible ... I figured the worst that could happen was she could get mad at me and never speak to me again.

As I drove slowly back to camp in a light rain storm, I tried to plan out in my mind just how I was going to tell her. When I arrived, I sat for a moment, then finally decided to take the bull by the horns and go for it. Jamie was still in the tent, and I heard the sounds of a Gameboy, so I figured she must be feeling a little better. When I opened the tent and saw her sitting there smiling and playing the game, I lost my will to speak, and just couldn't go through with it. So, I said nothing of it, and just sat down next to Jamie and took out the video solitaire game that I had brought. She continued to play for about 10 minutes, and she finally lost and jumped back to the bottom level, so she turned her game off.

Jamie broke the silence, "Well, where is it?"

"Where's what?" I said, pretending not to know what she was talking about.

"You know, weren't you trying to find something to help me go?" she whispered.

"Oh, yeah." I said, stopping short.

"Well, where is it?"

I hesitated, then decided to tell him the truth. "I tried, Jamie, but I just couldn't find anything."

"You mean, you couldn't find ANYTHING in that big box," she said, almost shouting.

"No, I drove down to that convenience store, too, but they were closed." I continued, "Listen, if you're really bad then I'll just take you home. I mean it's starting to rain out anyway."

Then, what Jamie said next nearly made me poop my pants, and I had just gone a couple hours earlier. "Geez, I figured you'd at least have a suppository or something that you could give me."

It took me a moment to process what was said, and it started to rain a bit harder so I wasn't sure I'd heard that right. "What did you just say?"

"I said 'I figured you'd at least have a suppository or something'. I'd take just about anything if it would make me feel better. I'm miserable," she said, rubbing her stomach in apparent agony.

I kind of half-laughed. Then Jamie reached in her bag and pulled out a deck of cards, and asked if I wanted to play. I said sure, and the subject was dropped once again until that evening.

It was now 5:00 and still raining, so I started to get my rain gear on in preparation for going out and trying to cook something for dinner. We did have a camp stove under a screen tent, so we weren't completely paralyzed as far as cooking goes (but even with the screen tent, you still end up drenched). "Well, what do you want for dinner?" I asked Jamie, who was back to playing her Gameboy again. "Nothing for me. I don't think I can eat anything right now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.