Just My Luck - Cover

Just My Luck

Copyright© 2010 by Barneyr

Chapter 10

That is the way Tammy found us in the morning, me on my side, and Nicole on hers. Tammy pounced on Nicole, and said, "No fair, he came back when you were on duty. It was supposed to be me."

I rolled over and said, "Now, Tammy, you got to sleep with me the other night and we just slept. Nicole, tell her what I said last night."

"Our boss said that he would not touch either of us unless we gave him written permission for him to make a pass at us. Until then it was strictly business. What do you think of that?"

"So where is your written permission?"

"Our written permission letters are in the office in the printer tray. I haven't signed mine yet. I thought we could do it together in front of him so he would believe us that it was true."

"Yes, Boss, we talked about it and as long as you don't freak out, we would like to be your wives, now and forevermore, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, until deaths do us part. Do you think you could handle the two of us being your wives?"

I looked at the both of them and collapsed back on the bed, laughing hysterically. It took me more than ten minutes to get where I could speak again. "OK you two, what's up? First how could you two decide that I was the man for each of you when you have seen me about four times in the less than two weeks since we met? You know nothing about me, I could be a rapist, a child molester, or maybe I'm into whips and chains, sadism, bondage, masochism, or maybe even into marking my chattel. You have no idea what you are getting yourselves into, do you?"

"Bob, Sweetheart, we do know you, while you have been gallivanting all over the country; we have been here in your home, where everything that is you is just laying around for us to see and understand just what kind of a person you are," said Tammy.

"We also talked to some of your clients, using the guise of a follow-up calls to see how they like your work. We also talked to a couple of your friends like Warren Lester and Sheldon Dresser; we have talked to Mike a lot and we have come to the conclusion that you are just who you seem to be. Tammy told me about you paying her shortages and what you did at the restaurant." This was from Nicole.

Tammy took over again, "You are our knight in shining armor on a pure white charger. You vanquish your foes and champion wrongs to make them right. And yet through all of that, you have not laid a finger on either of us, we have tried to flaunt ourselves at you and you ignore us, yet both of us have seen your reaction to us when business is not involved."

"Yeah, I know you had a boner most of last night, because it was stuck in my butt crack at least half the night," said Nicole.

Tammy again, "And when I slept in your bed when you came back from Oxnard, I felt it most of the night too. In fact, if you hadn't been so damn tired, I would have raped you. Now what are you going to do about this situation, Boss man?"

"I am going to have a long think on whether or not I can live with having two women boss me around when I'm not used to anyone doing that. Then I'm going to ask myself if they are just after my body, my business, or my money. Then, I think I will see if Don can get a larger than king sized bed built for the master bedroom. Now before I go any further, how in the world am I going to marry the both of you? Have you got that all figured out?"

"Of course, you marry Tammy and I change my last name to Rothman, when we move to Taylor, we say you are a Mormon and we're home free."

"Actually, Texas does not recognize multiple marriages. There have been some cults that have tried it, and when the law finally got a hold of them, they prosecuted them for bigamy, among other charges. Now about changing your name, that is all fine, well, and good, but common law marriages are legal in Texas, so if you represent yourself as my wife and I your husband, then according to the law, we are in fact married, and with me married to Tammy, then we are back to the bigamy charges. The only way this works is that I have two girlfriends and leave it at that. I can put in my will that if anything happens to me, then you two divide my estate equally, but marriage cannot formally happen. Now before you all get into a blubbering mood, let me say this. Informally, in a private ceremony, we can give our vows to each other and we can be married in our own minds, but not for the public. Now does that settle that?"

I was mobbed, I was getting kissed and hugged and cried on so much I just let them do it. I was a mess when they finally let me up, and someone was peeking his head above my shorts. They both oohed and aahed over him, and I said, "I gotta pee, so please excuse me."

I went into the bathroom and sat on my thinking throne, 'What have I gotten myself into now? I have hired two beautiful women, who mesh in my company perfectly, they are not jealous of each other, they even like each other. But how do I really feel about it. Yeah, I know it seems like the ideal situation on the surface; I would be getting two women who just about any man would kill for, and yet ... OK, here is what we do, I have them hold off on any sex stuff for two months, sure hugs and kisses, but nothing further, and no teasing me and ET. Yeah, I named my dick ET after the movie I saw as a child. He had a big head and he could grow by making his neck longer. Hey, give me a break; I was just a kid at the time, probably only seven or eight years old. I just knew that my dick grew when I played with it, so I called it ET. OK, back to the situation at hand.'

Thinking some more. 'Boy, this almost hurts to think so much. If during the next two months, any one of the three of us decides that this is really not what we want, then what??? I could give the business to them and retire and find someone new; OK, that is an option. Option two, we could eliminate the one with the problem working though this and press on, well except in the case of me being the one who can't cut it, and then we are back to option one. OK, option three is that things work out and we press on with the sexual compatibility test. Can I satisfy two women? Does one get me one night and the other the next night, or do I try to satisfy them both every night I can. That can of worms will have to be opened, when and if, we get that far. OK, I think I have this all thought out for now. Now it's time to see if we can make this a reality.' I finished up in the bathroom with a shower and came out to smell bacon frying. I quickly dressed and headed for the lovely smell of breakfast.

Nicole was busy at the stove and Tammy was putting the milk and juice on the table. Nicole brought over a big plate of scrambled eggs and then brought the bacon. I do believe she had cooked the whole pound package. We bowed out heads and I said a prayer, "Lord, we thank you for the bounty put before us, for the nourishment of our bodies, and we thank you for the lovely company of friends we have, and most of all, Lord, we thank you for everything you allow us to have, to make our lives a little better each and every day, Amen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.