Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

As soon as the door closed behind the mail carrier, Helen moaned and exclaimed, “Christ I’m horny! Delon, can I borrow your cunt? I really need my pussy eaten right now!”

He grinned and asked, “Are you sure you wouldn’t like a nice hard cock?”

Everyone was watching her. She hesitated just long enough that we could tell she’d been thinking about it lately. But she didn’t quite have the nerve. I knew she never would. She isn’t the prig I first thought she was. But she’s no Cindy either. There’s no way she’d ever have the nerve to submit to Delon.

Delon, a sixteen-year-old boy just starting out in life, is apparently a lot more perceptive than I gave him credit for, and a lot better judge of character than me. He recognized her hesitation for what it was and said, “I think that what you really need is to get fucked good and hard. How about if you go into her office and you get the shit fucked out of you? Then you can have her mouth for dessert.”

Helen shook her head. She shocked the hell out of me when she almost whispered, “Please. Don’t make me do that. I don’t want that.”

I heard weakness in her voice. My predatory neighbor heard it, too. I couldn’t believe it! Not Helen! She’s even more willful than I am! It didn’t seem possible that she would allow herself to be seduced by Delon, if you can call being ordered to submit a seduction. She’s the last woman on earth that I’d expect to flirt with submission!

The biggest Holy Roller I know is about to cheat on her husband! She’s going to go into my office and fornicate with a black teenager who is less than half her age!

He stood up and turned around to face her with a stern look on his face. He stared down at her for a long, uncomfortable moment. She tried to meet his gaze at first. But she quickly looked away. It was at that moment that all four of us knew. Delon had her!

Cindy and I were watching in fascination. Neither of us could believe that Helen was going to give in to him. She has always been so strong, so much in charge, so fucking scary! I’m her boss and I’ve always been somewhat intimidated by her!

Delon walked around her desk and reached down to cup one of her breasts. She gasped loudly but made no move to resist.

No fucking way! I can’t believe it!

Helen is almost twice my age but she has a pretty nice figure. She’s a little on the thin side. Personally, I don’t think she’s very attractive. She looks so severe. But she isn’t ugly by any means.

She sat there looking like she couldn’t catch her breath. I knew that feeling all too well.

Delon’s hand unbuttoned two buttons on the top of her dress and he slowly reached inside. He squeezed her breast for a moment and then he reached down and grabbed her hand from the arm of her chair. He placed her hand over the bulge in his pants and I watched in amazement as her fingers closed around his cock.

They remained like that for what seemed like a very long time before Delon pulled his hand out of her dress and said, “Stand up.”

I heard her whisper, “Oh god!” under her breath.

She obviously can’t believe that she’s going to let Delon tell her what to do, either.

After only the briefest of hesitations she took her hand away from his cock and got to her feet. Her face was the color of a fire engine and she couldn’t look at anything but the top of her desk.

Delon stared at her for a long moment before he said, “That’s a good girl. You know what you need, don’t you, Helen? Are you ready to admit it now? Are you through pussyfooting around and letting these two have all the fun?”

She moaned again and whispered, “I can’t! I’m not like them! Please, I...”

We heard the words. But no one believed what she was saying. She obviously didn’t believe it herself.

Delon smirked at her. He knew by now that she was going to obey him. I doubt if he even wants her all that much. He just enjoys using white women and taking control of them. He enjoys embarrassing them, humiliating them, degrading them. And he’s getting very good at it in a very short time.

He reached up and with the tip of his finger he slowly traced a line down her cheek, down her throat and down into her partially open dress. She stood still except for an occasional shiver and let him do whatever he wanted.

He glanced at me and Cindy from time to time and smirked. His arrogance made me want to drive a stake through his heart if I thought he had one.

And yet watching this happen right before our eyes was fascinating. It isn’t just that I don’t like Helen and I’m pleased that something bad is going to happen in her life. Those things are true. But it’s more than that. Watching Delon, an arrogant teenage boy, take control of another woman, the third one this week, is fascinating.

It’s more than fascinating. I’m very embarrassed to admit it but I suddenly realized that I’ve become aroused watching him exert his mysterious power over my longtime nemesis!

It isn’t just me. I saw the dazed look, the lust on Cindy’s face. She was even more excited watching Helen’s downfall than me! And she likes Helen!

Delon ran the tip of his finger over first one of Helen’s nipples and then the other. Even through her dress and her bra it was obvious that her nipples are erect.

Helen’s eyes closed and she began to sway as if she’s about to collapse.

Delon lowered his hand and we saw the disappointment plainly etched on her face when the stimulation came to an end.

She opened her eyes but she never once looked up. I watched her in continued fascination, still not quite able to believe she was actually submitting.

Helen, Cindy and I all gasped loudly when Delon said, “Take your dress off and we’ll get you fucked, Helen.”

Her eyes grew as big around as quarters. She gasped again and pleaded, “Please ... not out here!”

She didn’t say no. She said not out here. She might as well have said fuck me, I’m yours.

Delon knew it, too. He snapped, “Do as I say, Helen! Take that fucking dress off or I’ll tear it off!”

She made a noise. It sounded like a sob but she didn’t seem to be crying. Her hands reached up and finished unbuttoning the front of her dress down to her waist. She slid it down off of her shoulders, let it slide down her arms, and then after a brief pause she hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband and drew a deep breath. She closed her eyes and eased her dress down over her narrow hips.

It’s not the first time we’ve seen her naked. She undressed when I was made to eat her pussy on Wednesday while Cindy was filming us. And I saw her naked from the waist down yesterday morning when she made me eat her pussy first thing in the morning. But both of those times it was more about humiliating me than anything else. This is the first time it was about her and for some reason that seemed to make a difference.

When she bared her pussy on Wednesday and again on Thursday it was done to humiliate me. She had been, if not in charge, at least in charge of herself. She was still setting limits then. Not now. Now she has surrendered. Now she’s no longer in charge and whether or not she realizes it yet she can set no limits. Not anymore.

She stood behind her desk in her bra, panties and pantyhose where anyone entering the office could see her. And it was obvious that she was painfully aware of it.

Delon ordered her to remove her pantyhose and told her that if she wore them again she would be punished.

She made that strange sobbing noise again and whispered, “Yes, sir.”

Cindy and I glanced at each other in shocked amusement. Neither of us would have believed that Helen would ever submit this way. I was beginning to wonder if every woman doesn’t have a submissive streak, whether she knows it or not!

Helen was so shaky that she nearly fell as she removed her pantyhose. She steadied herself on her desk and managed to work them down and off. Once she was free of them she stood up straight with her arms at her sides and waited.

Delon ordered her into my office. A look of relief washed over her face. I don’t think she’s ready to admit, even to herself, that she wants to do this. But whether or not she realizes on a conscious level how much she wants that arrogant asshole with the large cock to fuck her she knows she doesn’t want to do it in the front office!

She turned and went through my office door. Delon turned to me and said, “Bring the camera. I want this recorded.”

Then he turned to Cindy and said, “Call the janitors. I want all four of them. Then you can join us.”

I grabbed the camera from Cindy’s desk and followed Delon into my office.

Helen had turned to face the door. She wasn’t too happy about me joining them. She was more than unhappy when she saw me raise the camera to my eye and start recording.

She looked at Delon, a pitiful, pleading look. But she didn’t say a word. She didn’t even bother to ask that I not record her face.

Delon walked around her slowly. He asked her how old she is.

“I’m forty-five.”

He leered at her and said, “You’re in pretty good shape for a broad your age. I’m impressed.”

She almost smiled!

He asked her if she was married and she whispered, “Yes.”

“Do you like sex?”

“Yes, sometimes.”

“Is your husband a good fuck?”

She shrugged and said, “I guess.”

She didn’t sound all that sure of her answer.

Delon grinned and asked, “Have you ever been fucked by a black man?”

We both knew the answer to that before he asked.

Helen shook her head violently and exclaimed, “NO!”

But as soon as she said it she realized how it must have sounded. She glanced up at Delon and said, “I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that ... Oh god! I just mean that I’ve never cheated on my husband!”

Cindy came in then. She stood against the wall beside the door and stared at the strange show that Delon is orchestrating.

He glanced at her and she nodded. He grinned and turned his attention back to Helen.

He reached out and cupped her mound in his large black hand. She tensed up. But she offered no resistance. He held her like that and asked, “You crossed the line a couple of minutes ago. Do you know what you are now, Helen?”

She shook her head. It looked like she was holding her breath. I think that if she got any redder she’d explode. I was almost surprised that I couldn’t hear her heart pounding in her chest.

Delon, on the other hand, was as cool as an ice cube. He squeezed down on her pubic mound and said, “You’re just another cunt now. You’re just like those other two cunts. You’re going to do everything I tell you to do from now on. Aren’t you, cunt?”

She shook her head and whispered, “No! Please, Delon. I’m not ... I can’t ... please don’t...”

She said the words. But the conviction wasn’t there. If she meant it she’d still be out front wearing all of her clothes. She has already surrendered to Delon. She just hasn’t learned how to deal with the sudden change in her status yet.

The office door opened and all four janitors filed in. Judging from their expressions, Cindy must have told them why they were coming. They knew that Delon had invited them in to fuck bossy old Helen. They were obviously looking forward to it.

Helen, on the other hand, nearly freaked out. She covered her breasts and stifled a scream when they entered the room.

Delon snarled at her, “Put your fucking arms down, bitch!”

She shivered violently. But she dropped her arms. She knew as soon as she saw the janitors enter the room that they were there to fuck her, to rape her. That isn’t what she expected to happen. She thought she was going to come into my office and let Delon fuck her. She doesn’t even want me and Cindy to witness it.

She’s just now learning that if you’re a white woman you don’t “let” Delon do anything. You submit to Delon. You do whatever amuses him. You entertain him by being humiliated and abused and in this case, raped by four black men.

Delon finally took his hand away from the crotch panel of Helen’s plain white panties. I almost laughed when I saw the faint dark streak that her juices were creating even through the lining of her underwear. She may be terrified. But her pussy is interested!

Delon opened his pants and pushed them down and off. He sat down in my chair and said, “Cindy. Get over here and suck my cock.”

She moved to obey instantly but he stopped her and said, “Hey, stupid! What did I tell you? I want my cocksuckers naked! Strip, bitch!”

She was out of her clothes almost instantly and a second later she was on her knees noisily sucking on Delon’s large cock.

I still had the camera trained on the three of them when Delon said, “Gentlemen, would you care to help me break in my new cunt?”

The four large men entered the scene from behind me and surrounded Helen. The look of terror on her face did my heart good. What can I say? Misery loves company. And after all, it’s Helen.

She stood perfectly still while the four men groped her and roughly removed her last two garments. They were even rougher with her than they were with me. One of them seemed to be trying to lift her right up off of the floor by her nipples.

She gasped in pain and then gasped again when another man drove two large fingers right up inside of her vagina. He laughed derisively and exclaimed, “Shit! This bitch’s cooze is sopping wet! She looks scared. But the bitch sure wants some cock in this hole!”

The hands on her tits released her nipples and started squeezing her small tits as if he were trying to milk her. But her next big shock came when one of them drove a finger up into her asshole.

She squealed like a pig and reached back to try to slap the hand away.

They carried on like that for several long minutes before they pushed her to the floor. She waited on her hands and knees while the four men quickly got out of their clothes.

She’s already seen all four cocks. She saw them when they fucked me. But I know for a fact that the effect is a lot different when it’s you who are surrounded by those large naked men and their angry black cocks. It’s a whole new experience when you’re helpless and totally at their mercy. It’s a real shock to a girl’s system.

I discovered something else as I watched those four large men attacking Helen, though. Something I didn’t suspect about myself. It was a realization that made me uncomfortable. I like watching. I like seeing the fear I saw in her eyes. Watching them manhandle her as a prelude to raping her is turning me on! Suddenly I understood Cindy a lot better. I’m experiencing now what she has been experiencing since Monday. Watching something like what’s happening to Helen now can be a very erotic experience! And of course it isn’t like somewhere deep down she really wants this. It may be rape-like. But it isn’t really rape. I think we all realize she can put a stop to this if she really wants to.

I began to slowly see a change in Helen as the men moved into position to rape her. The fear remained in her eyes as one of the men knelt between her legs and began to saw his hard cock back and forth across her sex. But just before his cock entered her body I saw the lust in her eyes. The fear was still there. But the fear was a part of it. The fear and the lust were inseparable.

We all watched her for a moment, getting fucked by a black man for the first time. It was very erotic. The contrast in skin color, the way that large shaft plunged in and out of her small opening, her moans that are so hard to categorize. Is that passion or pain?

I liked the way her small breasts swayed violently each time his body slammed into her. And I was fascinated when another hard cock appeared at her lips and she gobbled it down as if in a trance.

I tried to concentrate on my camera work. But it was a major irritant. The camera distracted me from the sex show I’m trying to watch. I was totally astounded to learn how much I enjoy watching. I was even more surprised when I realized that I was picturing myself in her place.

It isn’t so much that I was remembering what it was like. It’s more like I was imagining what I looked like when they were doing those same things to me. I think that for the first time I truly recognize how erotic helplessness can be for a woman. It’s a realization that’s both disturbing and eye opening.

I know that if I want to I can see what I look like when they do those things to me. There’s a record of it on those DVDs on the television table in my living room. I can watch myself being raped repeatedly by any number of men and boys when I get home.

I think that one of the disks that Delon gave me yesterday to give to Doug probably includes the first time these four men fucked me. I wonder what Doug will think when he sees that, if he hasn’t already. Will it turn him on or will he be shocked, disgusted and humiliated by the knowledge that his wife has been fucked by the four men he hired to work as janitors in his plant?

It took the janitors a long time to reach orgasm. They’ve already fucked Cindy this morning. It wasn’t even that long ago. So they really tore into Helen. Her body was being tossed back and forth between the two large black men and all she could do was moan and let it happen.

She now finds her body full of more cock than she has ever had pointed at her before and for the first time in her life she isn’t in control. It’s a new experience for her. It took a few minutes for her to finally let go. Once she did, though, once she gave her body over to those two large black men she began to go wild.

I watched through the viewfinder as Helen was skewered on seventeen or eighteen inches of thick black cock. But at the same time my mind was thinking back to all the cock I’ve sucked today. I suddenly realized that watching these men rape Helen isn’t the only reason I’m horny. Everyone but me has been having orgasms. They’re happening all around me!

I’ve done a lot of sexual things since I was taken to that tattoo parlor yesterday. I’ve sucked a lot of cocks and watched a lot of sex. And I spent a couple of hours on the computer last night putting on a sex show, looking at dirty pictures and reading nasty stories. But because of the pain in the flesh over my clit and in my nipples I haven’t had an orgasm since yesterday morning.

I know. Yesterday morning is only a little over twenty-four hours ago. But that’s twenty-four hours in which my senses have been constantly bombarded with sex. The sights and the sounds and the smells of sex are constantly assaulting all of my senses.

I was aware now of the way my pussy is throbbing and this time it isn’t from pain. I reached down with one hand, slid the front of my skirt out of the way and touched myself lightly. I felt the moisture that’s beginning to seep out of me. Despite the pain from my piercing I need a cock!

My attention was drawn back to Helen and her two black lovers when the man fucking her from behind sped up and fucked her even more violently than he had been. As he was cumming inside of her his violent thrusts were driving her mouth down even farther on the cock that’s still fucking her face none too gently.

I think that all four of us were surprised when that long black cock disappeared down into her skinny throat as if by accident. I guess it was an accident. I know she didn’t intend for it to happen.

Helen was so shocked she didn’t even struggle at first! Her eyes shot open and she moaned. But she didn’t try to pull away. Before she could gather her wits the man drew back and she sucked in a lung full of air.

The next time his cock entered her throat she did try to struggle.

The man who just came in her pussy reached out and grabbed her wrists. He pulled her arms back and she was helpless. The men grinned at each other and the one fucking her mouth continued for another minute or two until he came straight down her throat.

I know how horrible and how painful that was for her. If it were anyone but Helen I would have felt bad for her. But since it’s Helen and I found it impossible to generate any sympathy for the bitch. I watched them brutalize her and I enjoyed it nearly as much as they did.

I was vaguely aware that Delon had cum in Cindy’s mouth a moment or two earlier. But they stayed where they were. Cindy rested her head on Delon’s belly and held his cock in her mouth. Together they watched the two men raping Helen.

I noticed that even though Cindy and Helen are friends, Cindy seems as unconcerned by the rough treatment Helen is receiving as I am.

The man who had just cum down Helen’s throat finally eased his cock free and got to his feet. While he was being high fived by the two janitors waiting their turns the other man pulled his cock out of her pussy. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her around to face him.

It took her a moment to give in and accept his nasty cock into her mouth for cleaning. While she was doing that one of the others moved into position between her legs and slammed his cock into her.

I was struck once again by how violent so many of these men and boys are when they fuck a woman they hardly know and don’t care about one way or the other. Or do they also fuck women they love this way? Doug has never taken me this violently. It came as a shock to me when I submitted to Delon and began to be used that way, by nearly every man I come into contact with lately.

I have come to realize, though, that the violence is a part of the excitement. For all of us! The violence goes hand in hand with the humiliation. It occurred to me that I would quite likely hate it even more if one of these men tried to make love to me instead of raping me like a piece of fuck meat.

But thoughts like that are getting me in over my head again. I started getting dizzy just thinking about the psychology of it all. I pushed those thoughts out of my rapidly spinning mind and concentrated on the next man trying to force his cock down Helen’s throat.

She struggled again. But her struggles are getting weaker. In only a few minutes they were able to stop restraining her and fuck her violently from both ends while she remained between them submitting to the violent attack without any further resistance.

The look in her eyes had changed. The fear was gone. It’s been replaced by a strange mixture of guilt and despair. I think that she only now realizes what she has given up. It just dawned on her what she has become from the moment she allowed Delon to take control and order her around out in her office a few minutes ago.

She understands now that this isn’t going to end when those four men are through raping her so violently. She didn’t say the words earlier, before we all came into my office. When Delon told her she’s just one of his sluts now she timidly said no. But now she knows that it’s true. She isn’t sure how it came to be. But now she’s just as much one of Delon’s cunts and Cindy and me.

From now on she’ll be dressing to please Delon and like me and Cindy she’ll be fucking and sucking any man to whom Delon chooses to give us. She has gone from being in charge to being fuck meat in only minutes and she’s shocked that it could have happened. Shocked and probably more than a little confused.

I wonder if she yet realizes the full measure of the change in her life. There’s no way that this won’t have an effect on her twenty-year marriage. She’ll be dressing differently now. She probably won’t have to submit in front of her husband the way I do. But at least five days a week she’ll no longer be in control of her own body for nine hours a day.

I suspect that despite the change in her status, when Delon isn’t here she’ll still be put in charge of me. And I fear that now that she has experienced what it’s like from the other side she won’t be more sympathetic. Just the opposite. I imagine that my life will become even more difficult now. I’ll be very surprised if she doesn’t punish me to make herself feel better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.