Brooke Can't Drink - Cover

Brooke Can't Drink

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An awful lot of bad things happen to a young wife as a result of a little problem she has when she drinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

The rest of the evening was uneventful. We stopped at the bank on the way home and made our deposit. Doug made supper and we cleaned up the kitchen afterwards. I hesitated before giving the DVDs to Doug. I can’t disobey Delon. I don’t dare. But I really don’t want my husband to see the terrible things that he’ll see if he watches them.

Fear of Delon won out. I blushed as I handed the DVDs to Doug. I didn’t have to tell him what they were or where they came from. Then I turned without a word and went up to take a hot bath. I was in my chair in my computer room at nine that evening. Doug stayed in the living room to watch some news on CNN.

I turned on the cam and started looking at more dirty pictures of black men and white women. In a very short time I was entertaining Delon and his five friends as well as five strangers that Delon invited in to watch me.

I didn’t play with myself tonight. There was a brief discussion of my piercings. I was forced to answer several very embarrassing questions about them. But everyone seemed to understand that I was in too much pain to masturbate for their amusement.

It didn’t seem to detract from their enjoyment of the show I was putting on. At least it didn’t detract enough that any of them left before I was finished. I looked at the pictures and started a new story about a white wife being coerced into having sex with black men. I didn’t have any trouble imagining myself in her situation. I am, after all, living it.

As usual, I finished up by spending some time looking at the next twelve obscene photographs. The first eight were just more of the same, white women being taken by black men in just about every conceivable position. Thinking back on all the pictures I’ve been forced to stare at over the last four days I could only remember two or three in which the woman seemed to be a willing participant. I found that particularly disturbing because most of those pictures don’t appear to be staged. They seem authentic. The expressions of fear and disgust on their faces seem much too genuine to be faked. If I had to guess I’d guess that these are photographs taken during actual rapes. Or at least if they weren’t rapes the women, like me, are being blackmailed or coerced in some other way into those sexual situations.

I got a shock when I opened the ninth picture. It was the first photo since the random samples that Delon showed me on Monday that depicted a woman with an animal. It nearly brought my heart to a stop when the picture opened and I saw a woman on her hands and knees with tears streaming down her cheeks. On her back was a large, black mongrel with his tongue lolling out and his cock buried in her pussy.

I thought I was going to vomit. It was all the more disturbing because my mind transposed an image of me and Delon’s Rottweiler over the image on my screen. Logic tells me that he has these pictures in his collection because scenes like this excite him. It doesn’t require a mental giant to realize that the picture in my head will soon become a reality.

But it got worse! There was another photograph of that same woman and the dog from a slightly different angle. The following pictures showed the dog on his back and that same poor, obviously devastated woman sucking his cock!

I could see the disgusting remarks that the boys were making in the chat room down the side of my monitor. They made it all too clear that they can’t wait to see me doing all those same things. I had to keep swallowing to keep the bile from rising in my throat.

I finally came to the last photograph. It wasn’t even a tossup. The previous photos couldn’t even compete. Nothing could be more disgusting than the last photo of the evening. It was a different girl this time. She was young, obviously a teenager. She was a very pretty little blonde, probably no more than sixteen. I couldn’t be certain, but I thought I saw her posing in some of the earlier photographs with large numbers of black men.

As was the case in most of the previous photographs there were tears streaming down her cheeks. She was on her knees under a large horse, masturbating his nearly two-foot-long cock into her mouth. He had obviously already ejaculated. There was thick, white fluid coming out of her nose and mouth, covering her chin and running down her breasts and her stomach.

I stared at that last picture in shock for longer than was necessary. I wasn’t even thinking any longer. I was just staring. My mind was numb. How can those perverts look at something this disgusting and be turned on?! Surely this is beyond the pale. No one, not even Delon would possibly wish to replicate the scene depicted in that photograph. Please, god! I know I won’t survive something like that!

Before he left the chat room, Delon told me what to wear when I go to work tomorrow. I was relieved that chose one of the short skirts, one that’s slit all the way up to the waist unfortunately, and a sheer blouse. Like all of my new outfits it will be very revealing. But the blouse will fit loosely over my damaged breasts and I’m grateful for that.

Delon signed off. As soon as he left I checked my email. I haven’t checked it in days. I was shocked when I opened it up and discovered that I have hundreds of emails. There were a few from my friends. But most were from strangers, men and even some women, who were raving about my pictures and movies. Most of them went into great detail about what they would like to do to me, or see someone else do to me.

I remembered Delon saying something about posting my pictures on a website. I didn’t remember what it was, something about blacks and blondes. I checked the history on my browser and saw something in the previous addresses that sounded like it. I clicked on it and thirty seconds later I was staring at large, clear, obscene photographs of me! There must have been a hundred of them! I was depicted doing just about every obscene act imaginable. There were even pictures of Delon and his friends pissing in my mouth!

It wasn’t just photographs. There were movie clips that showed me being fucked by as many as three different black cocks at the same time. There was even a screen capture from the DVD that showed me with six black cocks invading my body. There were also clips of me on my knees that were taken at the office today, sucking and getting fucked by the janitors. He didn’t waste any time getting them posted.

I finally discovered who the first man to come in and stick his dick in my mouth was after they blindfolded me this morning. I’d all but forgotten about him. He was the only white man in all those pictures ... our mailman at the office! His face isn’t in the pictures, but his uniform is.

There was also a long clip showing me at the tattoo parlor today. I forced myself to watch as the crowd gathered around and the piercer poked holes in my body and put those god-awful rings in them.

I had to turn the sound way down. I didn’t want my screams to attract Doug.

As disturbing as it was to see all those nasty pictures on that gross website, what disturbed me even more was that they identified me by my first name and last initial and provided my email address so that my “fans” could write and suggest new ways for my “black master” to humiliate me.

I went back and read some of the emails I received as a result of those pictures. The perverts who wrote to me had some truly disgusting suggestions. My first reaction was to delete them before Delon could see them. I was on the verge of deleting them when I realized that Delon might very well ask to see them. He posted my email address on the site and requested these disgusting responses. I’ve already earned four punishments. I don’t want to risk incurring another.

I could only read a dozen of them before I became too nauseated to go on. I closed everything down and put my computer to sleep. I went to bed with the nasty things those perverts want to see swirling around in my brain. Some of those perverts made Delon seem almost normal by comparison.

My dreams that night were a jumbled mass of erotic nightmares. But the truly scary thing is that none of the things I dreamed about are beyond the realm of possibility. I can imagine Delon wanting to try all of those things, even the ones that made me gag just reading them.

I took a shower in the morning. I tenderly washed my piercings and applied the antiseptic cream to them after I dried off. According to the directions I was given I’m supposed to start washing them with warm water and sea salt. I’m not sure how that’s going to work and I’m not looking forward to putting saltwater on my wounds.

Doug started coffee while I was showering so I was able to dress right away. I didn’t have to go down and start coffee first.

I put on one of the sheer blouses. Devon selected the other toreador style blouse that leaves several inches of bare midriff on display. But it isn’t the skin of my belly that people will be looking at. The stark white flesh of my breasts that are always covered by my bikini top when I’m swimming or sunbathing looked almost florescent under the sheer top. My dark nipples stood out obscenely against the white flesh of my breasts. To make matters worse, it looked as though they want to be noticed. They’re erect and seem determined to stay that way. They press against the sheer material of my blouse and that irritates the holes where the rings penetrated them. For some reason they seem to be reacting to that irritation by remaining erect. I can only hope that as the day wears on they’ll recede.

My nipples, however, are not the biggest embarrassment of all. The large rings that now hang from them glisten under the sheer material of my top, drawing the eye inexorably to my erect nipples.

Finally I wrapped the skirt that had started out as a swim skirt around my waist. It has a built-in belt that fastens with the small gold buckle right above the slit that runs all the way down the front over my left leg leaving a slowly widening gap between the two sides of the skirt. At the bottom of the slit the opening is nearly two inches wide. Each step I take exposes most of my thigh and the front of my hip. The white skin that’s normally covered by my relatively conservative bikini bottoms is exposed all the way up to the belt.

As a result, it will be obvious to everyone who sees me that I’m not wearing panties. When I move my leg forward the material falls away so much that the crease between my pubic mound and my upper thigh peeks out.

I turned around and looked in the mirror. The bottoms of my ass cheeks are exposed. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and fought back the tears. I look more like a hooker than a fucking hooker!

Doug came out of the bathroom while I was staring at my exposed butt in despair. I looked up to see his reaction. It wasn’t what I expected. He tried to hide his true feelings immediately. But before that sympathetic mask fell into place over his face I could see his true feelings on his face. He’s shocked. But he’s turned on by what he’s seeing.

I was shocked by his reaction. I nearly lit into him before I came to my senses. In the second before I opened my mouth to let him have it, it occurred to me that the best thing that can happen to me if I want our marriage to survive is for my husband to find at least some of this exciting. The alternative is much worse. The alternative is my husband reacting with disgust and eventually deciding that he can’t take it anymore.

He was trying to act the way he knew I would have expected a husband to act under these circumstances. Once he recovered from the initial shock he had a chance to put on the face he felt certain I expected to see.

I smiled and walked slowly over to where he was standing. I noticed that his cock twitched slightly as he took in the sights. I reached up and cupped his face in my hands. I gently pulled his head down. I kissed him and said, “It’s okay, Doug. I’d much rather have you get turned on than have to look in your eyes and see what I most fear seeing. My biggest fear is that you’ll have all of this you can take and leave me. If you can look at me and get excited then that’s fine with me.”

He obviously feels guilty about reacting the way he did. But I don’t blame him. The poor guy can’t help it. He kissed me again and said, “I know I’m not supposed to find this ... any of this, exciting. I should be furious. I should run across the street and put a bullet through that little bastard’s forehead.

“I’m extremely embarrassed that some of the things I’ve seen and heard about have turned me on. And I know how much wearing those clothes embarrasses you. But damn! You look so fucking hot! I’m sorry, Brooke. But no matter what else I am, no matter how modern I try to be, deep down inside I’m still a typical horny male. I’m not able to look at you in those clothes and not react at a visceral level that I cannot control.

“I wish that I could. I’m upset with myself for reacting the way I do. But...”

He sighed loudly and said, “I’m sorry. I think you look so fucking hot.”

I checked the time and said, “I wasn’t kidding, Doug. I’m not just saying it to make you feel better, either. I prefer that you have that reaction. If you think I’m exciting then maybe our marriage still has a chance to survive.”

And then, to prove that I meant it, I sank to my knees in front of him and gave him a loud, sloppy, extremely eager blowjob. He shuddered to a climax so quickly that I was shocked. He has never climaxed that quickly before!

I swallowed and smiled up at him. I said, “That’s the reaction I will always want from you, baby. I don’t want to see that look of guilt on your face again. You don’t have to hide how you really feel. I honestly want you to get turned on. I love you and if we can’t survive this it will kill me.

“Whenever you’re in the mood I want you to feel free to demand a loving blowjob or, once my piercings have healed, a nice hot fuck. Anytime! At work, in the car, outside on the sidewalk. I’ll suck you off in the middle of the work floor at the plant if you tell me to. Okay?”

He helped me to my feet and with a loving leer on his face he quietly said, “I might just do that one of these days!”

I put my shoes on and went down to the kitchen to pour us both a cup of coffee. I went out to get the paper. While I was walking through the living room on the way back to the kitchen I noticed something that startled me. Doug watched more than the news last night while I was on the computer. The cases containing the disks that Delon gave me to give to Doug were sitting on the television stand. One disk was sitting out on top of its plastic case. Beside it was an empty plastic case. That DVD was apparently still in the DVD player.

I wondered for a moment if that was why Doug reached orgasm so quickly this morning. I hope that it is. If he’s going to watch them I need him to find them arousing. The alternative is the end of my life.

There was a knock at the door but it opened before I could answer it. Delon came in and looked me over. It was instantly obvious that he approves. I met him in the foyer and handed him the key to the front door that I found in a drawer to give him in response to his demand.

He handed me four more DVDs and ordered me to give them to Doug. That makes twelve DVDs so far. I wonder how many more there are. It seems like my tortured life is being lived out in front of a movie camera now. Then I wondered which episodes Doug watched last night. What was it he saw me doing on those disks that excited him?

I wasn’t surprised when Delon ordered me into the living room to give him a blowjob. That’s what I was doing when Doug finally came downstairs. I saw him standing in the doorway between the kitchen and living room as I sucked on Delon’s large, black cock.

He saw me doing this and a lot more to Delon and his five friends if the DVDs he watched last night while I was entertaining Delon and his friends on the computer upstairs are those two disks from the gangbang. I hope that isn’t what he watched, though the others are almost as bad. I can’t imagine what Doug will think when he sees Delon and his friends pissing in my mouth. Everything I do under orders from that pervert is terrible. But swallowing their piss, that’s the worst; at least so far.

I’m embarrassed about him watching me now, kneeling before the boy who’s blackmailing me and sucking his big cock. But I noticed that he doesn’t seem as upset as he did when Delon came in on Wednesday and made me suck his cock while Doug was sitting at the kitchen table. He isn’t glowering at Delon this morning. Instead he looks curious.

I wondered if his cock was getting hard. I hate doing this. But I don’t have a choice and if I’m going to have to do things like this in front of my husband I would much prefer that he get a hard on than be sickened by what he’s forced to witness.

It took much longer to bring Delon to orgasm than it did a little while ago with Doug. I didn’t take Delon’s cock into my throat and it didn’t occur to me until I finished that he might not even know that the janitors taught me that little trick yesterday morning.

It was probably a little more than ten minutes before he filled my mouth with cum. I told myself that it wasn’t so bad. At least he left my piercings alone. I’m grateful for that.

I never did get to drink my coffee. By the time I finished sucking off Delon it was time to leave for work. Delon got in back with me again and made me unbutton my blouse. He inspected the piercings. But he was just curious. It isn’t as though he’s concerned for my wellbeing. I know better than that.

I rode to work with my breasts and my pussy on display. I noticed that the more I ride around like this the less traumatic it’s becoming. Riding around in the back of an enclosed Lincoln isn’t nearly as bad as riding around in Jarek’s convertible with my tits hanging out.

After we parked and got out of the car, Doug kissed me and told me he loves me. That seemed to amuse Delon. He watched Doug heading for the entrance to the second building. Before we went in the main entrance of the main building he said, “Did you watch the DVDs with him or did he watch them alone?”

I guess he must have spotted the DVD cases on the television stand this morning. I replied, “He watched them while I was on the computer with you and your friends last night.”

That reminded me of a question I had. I asked, “Who are those other people who show up in that chat room? I recognize the names of the five guys who were at your house Tuesday evening. I can’t help wondering who the others are.”

He smiled. Well, it was more of an evil grin. But much to my surprise he responded.

“Some of them are friends of mine from school. One of them is a cousin and another is an uncle. One of them runs the website where I’m posting your pictures. He has become a big fan of yours. We exchange emails about you all the time. We’ve been talking about streaming some video of you live after you heal up. If he can set it up we’ll probably stream your punishment live.”

I would have experienced the same reaction if he had just gone ahead and kicked me in the stomach. He not only reminded me that someday soon I’ll be having sex with a dog. He gloated about the fact that it’ll be shown online live for god knows how many perverts to enjoy.

Thinking about it took my breath away, literally. I couldn’t draw a deep breath for several long seconds. I worried for a moment that I was having a heart attack. I could hear my heart beating at twice its normal pace and I felt my temples throbbing.

I had to ask myself if that were the point at which I would hit bottom. Could that act be the thing that drove me to turn myself in and face the charges that are surely going to put me away for a decade?

I was terrified. But even with my body in revolt at the very idea of it, I still don’t know if anything Delon might make me do is so onerous that I could turn myself in rather than let myself be abused any further. I always came back to that feeling of panic I felt when they locked me up the first time.

I’ve always known that I suffer from what I thought was a mild case of claustrophobia. But when they locked me up in that little cell I found out just how crippling claustrophobia can really be. I nearly lost my mind and I’m not exaggerating. Not a minute passed while I was locked up that I could breathe normally. I cried almost constantly and it didn’t get better as time passed. It got worse and worse until I was truly afraid that I was going to go completely out of my mind.

As terrified as I am of Delon and his huge dog, that fear can’t compare to the constant twenty-four hour a day terror I felt in that cell. I can try to rationalize that fear away. I can tell myself that it’s totally unreasonable to react the way I did. But in my heart I know that I cannot long exist in a prison cell. I suppose I’ve just answered the question of which terror I’ll choose when the time comes.

I was lost in those horrible thoughts until Delon nudged me and said, “Come on. Let’s go to work. I imagine there are a lot of horny guys in there, guys you turned on yesterday and sent home with hard dicks. It’s too soon for you to start fucking again. But I’ve noticed that all that cocksucking you’ve been doing since we got to be such good friends is having an effect. You’re getting much better.”

Good friends?!! At least he didn’t try to tell me my tits are getting bigger.

I’m not looking forward to the type of day that Delon obviously has in mind for me. But I’m all too happy to be distracted from thoughts of sex with his dog and the idea that the perverted act will probably be seen live on the internet.

We went inside. Helen and Cindy looked up when we entered. Helen seemed genuinely happy to see Delon. She was definitely happy to see me, the bitch. She smiled and nodded to us.

Cindy was harder to read. I know how mixed up her feelings are about Delon. He scares her. But she enjoys the fear and she enjoys being humiliated and abused by him. I feel sorry for her. I can understand a girl being turned on by those things. Or at least I understand it better now than I did a week ago. I’m not a psychologist and I’ve never played one on TV.

There’s a lot about it I don’t understand. But I’ve experienced it. Not to the degree that Cindy has but I’ve had a taste of it.

I think Cindy would be better off if she could find a guy who enjoys playing the games that turn her on and they fell in love. Then she could play these games with someone who cares about her; someone who will look out for her.

That man isn’t Delon. Delon won’t for one moment worry about her safety. His only concern is his own arousal, his own amusement and the power trip he’s on. He likes treating women, or at least he likes treating white women the way that he treats me and now Cindy because it turns him on. He couldn’t care less how we feel about it or what kind of shape we are in mentally and physically when he’s finished using us.

We went through the outer office and into my office after greeting Helen and Cindy. As soon as we were alone I explained that I have an urgent report to get finished before the mail goes out. Delon smiled and said that he’d leave me alone until then. He went back to the door and called Cindy in.

Cindy came in looking justifiably nervous. Delon ordered her to strip and then he told Helen to call two of the janitors and ask them to join us. He told her to come in with them when they get here and bring the camera.

Cindy heard all of that and turned bright red. She stood near my desk, slowly removing her clothes. I was tempted to ask her if she knows about the website where Delon is posting my pictures. I think it’s safe to assume that if he isn’t already he’ll soon be posting her pictures there, too. I decided to wait until we can have that talk without anyone else overhearing us.

I put my purse away and went right to work. There were a lot of distractions. But it’s imperative that I finish that report and get it in the mail today. I’m determined not to let Doug down again.

I tried very hard to focus on my work. But it was impossible to ignore the rough way that the two janitors treated Cindy when they came in and Delon invited them to use her however they wished.

Helen could be seen smiling behind the camera. She obviously enjoys watching her friend being raped by two men who are more than twice her age. She even offered suggestions to the men on new ways to torment her after they got started. She seemed to enjoy watching those things happening to Cindy just as much as she enjoys it when they’re being done to me. I thought that was strange because she likes Cindy.

Except for making me suck their cocks clean after they finished with Cindy the men left me alone. They dressed and went back to work. A few minutes later the other two janitors came in and it started all over again.

Cindy acted like she hated what they were doing but I’m not so sure. They frequently did things that caused her pain and she would cry out. When they weren’t hurting her they were slamming their dicks into her with all of their might.

They’d been at it for quite a while when I saw her freak out and start to struggle for the first time. I looked up to see that there was a nine-inch cock buried to the hilt in her mouth and throat. The man fucking her ass at the moment grabbed her arms to keep her from struggling and they both began thrusting into her so hard it hurt me to listen to it.

After they finished with her and left the office, Delon asked Helen to call Cal and Tim and ask if they wanted a piece of his newest cunt. Helen used my phone. They must have run up the hallway they got here so fast!

Cindy was already a mess and she looked exhausted. But they didn’t care and I honestly don’t think she did either. This is the kind of thing that turns her on. She continued to act like a helpless victim. But I could see how she really felt about what they were doing to her in her eyes when she glanced at me surreptitiously.

She submitted to both men without a word. She sucked Tim’s cock while Cal fucked her. He made her suck his cock clean after he came. They thanked Delon and left as soon as they put their clothing back in order. They hardly glanced at me the whole time they were in my office raping Cindy.

I didn’t feel slighted. My feelings aren’t hurt. I’m perfectly happy to be ignored.

Delon let Helen get back to work after the men were satisfied. He sent Cindy to the restroom to clean up. Then he came over to check on me. I was almost finished. I just had to give my work to Helen or Cindy to type up and get ready to mail. Delon stepped out to talk to Helen for a moment while I checked my work quickly.

I finished up just as Cindy returned. I handed the report to her and reminded her that it had to go out in today’s mail. She nodded and gave me a shy smile as if to say, “Don’t tell Delon, but wasn’t that hot?!”

I smiled back and watched her leave my office. Delon came back in and asked me what time the mailman will be here. I checked the time and informed him that he’d probably arrive in about forty-five minutes.

He taunted me with his evil grin for a moment and then said, “That gives us time. I’ve been curious about the plant. I’d like a tour of the work floor.”

I’ve already been forced to go out there once and been humiliated by one of the janitors in front of a dozen or more of the people working there. I have no idea how many people saw him bare my breast and wrap his lips around my nipple.

The outfit I’m wearing today is the most revealing yet if you don’t take the nipple slip problem I had with the dress I was wearing yesterday into account. There’s no doubt in my mind that Delon will make certain that many more of our employees see much more of me today.

My face was already turning red in anticipation of the humiliation I’m about to experience as I got to my feet. I looked down. I saw my nipples and those god-awful rings as plain as if I had no top on at all. My left was leg exposed all the way to my waist. The stark white flesh that has never been exposed to the sun drew the eye to the slit in my extremely short skirt.

My heart was racing again. I knew that this was going to be hard on me. But I’m worried about Doug, too. It must be terribly humiliating for him to witness his wife and business partner paraded around like a stripper or a cheap prostitute. It breaks my heart that he’s going to suffer once again for my sins.

I knew that it was futile. But I pleaded with Delon not to do this. I explained that I was asking not for myself but for Doug. He’s a good man and he doesn’t deserve to be humiliated like this.

Delon just grinned and said, “You’re caught up and I’m bored. You aren’t going to disobey me are you?”

I sighed and shook my head in surrender.

We stepped out into the outer office. I told Helen that we were taking a tour of the plant. Her eyes lit up when she realized what that meant. I’m about to be humiliated again. She smiled at Delon and asked, “Can I come along?”

Unfortunately, Delon thought that was a good idea.

We left Cindy hard at work on my report and headed for the workroom floor. We went down the hall and out into the plant. Even over the noise of the machines I heard several loud gasps when the people out there spotted me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.