Carol's Traffic Offence - Cover

Carol's Traffic Offence

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A woman tries to avoid a fine for a traffic offence, but gets caught out. The man from the authority offers to let her off in return for sex. And he wants more than just one quick poke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Carol phoned Mr Maxwell. "Please, can David and I have sex?"

"No, but he can fuck you, if you ask me for permission to do that."

Carol gulped, and looked at her husband, sitting on the bed naked with a huge erection. "Please can David fuck me?"

"Yes."

Carol put the phone down and shyly nodded to David, who sighed with relief. "Now? Oh thank God, I'm so horny I don't think I could last much longer."

Although she understood, Carol was a bit annoyed with him, he had arrived shortly after Mr Maxwell had left, and found her lying on the bed, still blindfolded, with her wrists cuffed to the bed-head as he had left her, but now her ankles were tied to the top of the bed-head, so she was tightly folded over, with her ass-hole exposed. As instructed by Mr Maxwell, he had gone on his knees between her legs and licked her pussy and her ass, tasting semen in both, then untied her and removed the blindfold, then cuddled her as she relaxed. "Who was, it, David? The other man? The one who fucked me? Any idea?"

David had admitted he had no clue who it might have been. He actually found it rather exciting to imagine it might have been someone he knew, a friend or workmate or neighbour! Just so long as he was discrete about it! He knew Mr Maxwell had just fucked his wife in the ass, but wasn't sure whether the other man had too, and didn't quite dare to ask his wife. Not yet, anyway, he would let her get over the experience before asking for more details. He had tried to fuck her himself, but she had refused to let him, insisting that they had to obey Mr Maxwell's rules.

"For all we know he has bugged the bedroom, darling, we daren't disobey him."

David had shuddered, surreptitiously glancing around the room for anything out of place, that might hide a bug or a camera. He thought back to the view of his wife that had met him when he walked in, and wished he had a photograph of that! But what if Mr Maxwell had a photograph? Carol had been blindfolded throughout, she wouldn't have been able to see Mr Maxwell filming the whole event! The thought of watching Carol being buggered on the internet was mind-bogglingly exciting, but he knew it would be the end of her job as a manager at her firm! He just had to trust Mr Maxwell to be discrete, if he had taken any pictures.

Now Carol had stopped shaking and was kissing him and stroking him and letting him kiss her, and he had begged her to phone Mr Maxwell for permission to make love to her. She was reluctant, saying she was sore and tired, but finally agreed, and to David's delight Mr Maxwell had said okay.

"Can I fuck you in the ass?" he rather recklessly asked his wife.

"No you can not!" Carol didn't explain that Mr Maxwell had been very specific about that, David would not be allowed to bugger her. She just made it plain to him that he had better not ask again! She laid back and spread her legs, and David mounted her, and found her unusually unresponsive. Her mind seemed to be on other things. As he was nearing his climax, she asked again, "who do you think that man was?"

David ignored her question, and pumped desperately, thrilled to think that he was the third man to fuck her this afternoon! Would Mr Maxwell involve lots of other men? He hoped so! He wanted to be present, wanted to watch, next time! He desperately wanted to ask her if the man had had a bigger cock than him or Mr Maxwell. He wanted to know how the anal sex had felt, did it really hurt? He had only been listening to her on the phone, as he sat in the pub, and she had certainly sounded as though it hurt, at least initially. But he was quite sure she orgasmed near the end of it. Oh if only Mr Maxwell would let him watch!

In the middle of the night, Carol woke David. "I can't cope with not knowing who it was! What can I do? Do you think Mr Maxwell will tell me, if I ask?" David hugged her and asked her to tell him all about it, and she kissed him and said not yet. Pressing her body to his, she felt his rock hard erection and felt so sorry for him. But until all this started, he had never been terribly demanding sexually, why was it affecting him this way? She bent and lightly kissed the head of his cock, then straightened up in the bed and turned her back to him and pretended to be asleep. Soon she could feel David masturbating, and she wished she could help him. Was it really possible that Mr Maxwell could have bugged their bedroom? She turned to face David and grinned at him and said "I'm not allowed to touch it, but you can point it at me if you like."

David liked, and quickly spunked over her breasts, then watched in amazement as his previously staid wife used a finger to spoon some of the spunk off her breasts and into her mouth! Then she put some more on her finger, and fed it to her husband. "Now kiss me," she hissed. "But no, I am not going to ring Mr Maxwell to ask if we can fuck, not at this time of night."

Sunday morning they slept late, cuddling tight in each others arms, Carol all the time aware of David's erection, she was astonished how much more sexually aroused he had been since all this started. "Do you think he will want you for anything today?" Carol giggled and said she doubted it, surely they were allowed one day off. David looked quite disappointed. He perked up when an SMS arrived. It's message was frightening!

"D n C both naked D wear hood, C blindfold, be kneeling 2gether in living room at 11."

Shortly before the appointed time, Carol had to help David on with the hood, which came down over his face and laced up behind his head, leaving his nostrils and his mouth free. She kissed him quickly before putting on her own blindfold and settling down on the carpet beside him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.