Runner - Cover

Runner

Copyright© 2010 by Monbade

Chapter 5

Beaumont, Mississippi;

2:35 PM

CodieAnn

I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned, leveled the pistol, and fired. My bullets caught Teddy right in his chest, and he staggered back. I quickly fired twice more, and he flipped over the rail. I walked over and looked down at Teddy and saw he was still alive. With a snarl, I remembered all the rapes he had done to me and Katie, and I fired twice more. His body jumped twice as the rounds hit him.

I snarled out at him, "That's for what you did to Katie and me. I hope you go to hell, you fucking prick."

Judy walked over and said, "I thought you said there would only be one?"

"Teddy wasn't supposed to be here, he was supposed to be on his way to Little Rock," I said as I spat on the ground beside him. I didn't want to leave DNA on his corpse incase it was found.

"Oh ... Then how did you know?" she asked.

"I saw him out of the corner of my eye. Can we get out of here?" I asked as I wiped the tears from my eyes.


2:40PM

Mathew

"Sure. Call your sister," I said as I handed her Jake's phone, "then we will free your sister, and search the house. All of you put gloves on, before you go in."

I watched as CodieAnn walked away talking on the phone. Ana came out of the RV pulling some surgical gloves on, and handed a pair to Judy. Going to the man, I picked up the two shell casings, and took his wallet. In his left hand was clutched a Smith and Wesson .357 magnum.

I patted him down, and took a roll of money from his left front pocket, and was going to take the three speed loaders off his hip. But instead I unfastened his belt and yanked it off. Examining the belt, I was right it was a money belt. I could see what looked like hundreds sticking out of slits on the inside of the belt.

Tossing it over my shoulder, I picked up the speed loader case and went to the RV. I set the pistol inside with the UZI and tossed the belt onto one of the chairs. I grabbed my leather gloves and a large tote bag and went towards the house and looked around the property.

Turning around, I went inside and looked around as I pulled the gloves on my hand. To my right was a living room, and to my left a dining room. Going into the living room, I saw a shotgun standing in the corner, and I picked it up. It was loaded so I put the safety on and slid the gun into the bag. I started searching drawers, finding several boxes of ammo, and more drugs.

I heard a noise and saw CodieAnn standing in the doorway. "CodieAnn how's your sister?" I asked as I picked up the bag.

"I'm not Codie, I'm Katie. I gather you are..."

"I am what?" I asked when she didn't continue.

"Our new pimp," she replied as she looked at her feet.

"Hell, no! Your lives are now your own, I offered CodieAnn a choice. We will help set you up in a new location, or you can go with us. The choice is yours," I said as I walked to her.

She looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks as she replied, "You mean it? We don't have to whore anymore?"

"No, you don't. You can come with us, and start a new life with us. If you want to, that is," I said as I wiped her tears away with my fingers.

She looked at me, as if she was trying to decide, and then she jumped at me. Her arms flew around my neck, and she started crying her heart out. I dropped the bag and lifted her off her feet. She buried her face into my chest and cried as her feet wrapped around my waist.

"It's ok, Katie. Your sisters and you are free. Now go pack your stuff, and take it out to the RV. We are getting you all out of here," I said.

Judy and Ana came down stairs with a blond haired girl. She looked like her sisters, but larger in the chest area. I swear her tits were 44DD's but she could be smaller than that since Judy and Amy were only in the large B or small C cup.

"Matt, this is Marybeth, those fuckers had her chained to a bed, and if they weren't dead I would kill 'em again. Her toilet was a plastic coffee can. She needs a shower and clean clothes. Codie is getting them, you must be Katie, your sister needs your help," Judy said as she led the girl out the door.

Ana walked over to me, and said, "Matt, follow me. Bring the bag."

I followed her upstairs and to the master bedroom. She pushed the door open, and I froze when I looked at the huge bed. It was bigger than a California King. But it was what was sitting on it, which had my attention. There were at least two-dozen guns, several tote bags, and dozens of boxes of ammo, sitting on a blanket with tigers on it. One box was full of clips. As I looked at the weapons, Codie walked in and laid several more boxes of 9mm ammo down.

"Fuck me!" I said.

I picked up a Russian made SV-98 that fired the 7.62x54mmR or 7.62x51mm NATO ( .308 Win). I had test fired one we captured in Iraq last year and loved the weapon. There were twenty 10 round clips for the weapon and I wondered how this slime got a hold of one. Well, it was mine now, so I looked around and found a stack of soft carry cases for the weapons.

I started sliding the long guns into the cases and had Judy take them to the RV while Ana started carrying the boxes of ammo out. I looked in the tote bags, and they were full of cash. Typical drug lair, money and guns are found in all of them. I slipped two empty MAC 10s into the bags, zipped them and went to the window. Opening it, I looked down at the RV and tossed them out. The bags hit the ground next to the RV. Judy grabbed them as she was coming out, and tossed them back in.

I searched around the room, and found a small two-foot wide safe that was on wheels. I rolled it to the window.

I lifted the eighty-pound safe to the window and hollered, "Get out of the way, and let me know when it's clear."

"Clear," Ana's voice came up from below, and I lifted the safe up and out the window. It tumbled and landed on its side by the RV.

"I will get that when I come down," I said.

I turned and Judy was rolling up the remaining long guns into the tiger blanket. Shaking my head, I knew she would want it. I pulled the chest of drawers away from the wall, and checked behind it. Finding nothing I shoved it back and then checked each drawer. Under the bottom drawer, I found several journals, and I took them.

"Where is their drug lab?" I asked as I went down stairs.

"Under a false floor, in one of the stalls in the barn," Katie replied as she carried a box of food to the RV.

"Can you show me?" I asked.

Katie said yes, and started to lead me out to the barn. I stopped and lifted the safe up into the RV and the girls rolled it to the back.

Katie waited for me and then led me to the barn. We went to one stall and lifted up a section of the floor. We went down and I stood there looking at the lab. We searched it and the only thing I found were two single shot shotguns, and a well-used M-14 with several clips. I had Katie take the guns and ammo to the RV, and then I went and grabbed the bodies. I used a wheel barrel to carry them there and dumped them into the room. Dragging the bodies over to the bottles of hydrogen gas, I dropped them nearby, and laid several of the bottles down.

I was looking around when Katie came back and said, "Go get all the extra sheets, and see if you can find me an old style, wind-up alarm clock, with the bells on top."

"Ok, I will be right back," she replied and ran out of the room.

I started opening shelves and found some bottles of alcohol. Setting them aside, I found some four inch long matches used to light the Bunsen burners. I placed them to the side, too. I was still searching when Katie came back. I took the towels and dropped them over the bodies and canisters. I then soaked them down with the alcohol and made a tail with one sheet that went to the counter.

Taking the old fashioned clock, I taped a dozen of the big matches together. But first, I took one match and taped it to the ringer. I then set the clock and stood the box up. Placing the clock down, I set the match against the striker and let the clock go off. On the first ring, the match lit. I blew it out. I reset the alarm for six hours and placed it beside the soaked tail.

Using several books, I wedged the alarm and box in one spot. I turned the alarm on after replacing the match. I broke off a dozen match heads and put them on the rag, and had one that went up inside the bundle of match heads.

When the clock lit the matches, they would drop down. If it worked, in six hours this drug lab would be history, and the bodies would be shredded.

I was about to walk away, but went back to the clock. I adjusted it to go off at one thirty am. That was eleven and a half hours from now.

'We should be long gone from here by them, ' I thought as I headed up the stairs.

In the barn, I grabbed bales of hay and threw a dozen bales down below. Some of the bales broke apart, and I watched the loose straw scattered over the floor. Some even landed on the fuse. I closed the trap door, and tossed more bales on top of the hidden door. I didn't stop until the hay bales were five feet high. I didn't want anyone finding the door by accident or stopping the explosion. Going outside, I saw the girls waiting for me.

Walking over, I said, "Have you decided?"

"Yes, we are going with you," Codie replied.

"Ok, then climb aboard," I said. Marybeth, Judy and Ana climbed on and Codie and Katie walked to the red bug parked ahead of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Going to go get my car," Codie said.

"Leave it," I replied.

"No, we have to go back by there, so we will follow you in our cars. Once we get to Hattiesburg, we can sell them. We bought these two cars, and if we leave them, they point to us," Codie said.

I rubbed my chin and then nodded, "OK, you're right. Let's mount up," I ordered as I stepped into the RV. The girls were organizing everything as I went to the driver's seat and started the RV. We pulled out and headed down the road. Katie went flying by us, leaving a trail of dust. I could hear music and caught just a few tunes of Johnny Cash singing, Folsom Prison Blues.

Ana came up and sat beside me. Her once bright red hair was now blond, and she looked like a different woman. She was wearing cut off shorts that looked like they were spray painted on her and was wearing one of my dress shirts that she tied under her breasts. Her hair was braided into a ponytail that went half way down her back.

I glanced over at her, and she was sucking on a lollypop and smiling at me as she slid it into her mouth. I just groaned as thoughts of her doing that to me, raced through my mind.

Reaching over to the radio, I turned it on and started looking for some music. As I changed the channel, I stopped when a newsman started making a report.

"This just in. Units of the Indian Army have crossed the border into Pakistan after the assassination of the President of India, and the Prime Minister. The assassin had been identified as a driver for the Pakistani Embassy. It's reported that a dozen battles are taking place along the Kashmir border while the Indian Navy is launching air strikes against Jinnah Naval Base. Reports are coming in that, over a dozen warships of the Pakistani navy have been sunk, with heavy casualties. President Marion O'Neil has sent a message to the Indian and Pakistani governments to stop all fighting, and meet in Geneva for unilateral discussion. We will have more on this breaking story at the top of the hour. This..."

I turned the channel and though for a minute and then said, "Please let them keep their nukes in the ground."

"Nukes?" Ana asked.

"Yes, both India and Pakistan are nuclear powers. I pray to God, that they don't use them," I replied as we pulled up to the highway. Sitting across from us, was Codie and Katie in their Bugs.

"You know all they need is a white one, and they would be patriotic," Ana said looked at the cars.

"Yeah, that or a white and either a blue or red stripe on them," I replied as I turned right, and headed towards the town of Beaumont again. We drove through the town, with the two bugs right behind us. Thirty miles later, we pulled into Hattiesburg, Mississippi. I found a local auto dealership. The girls went in after stripping the cars of their belongings and sold them for five thousand each. I was looking at the cars and my eyes settled on a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha for forty thousand.

"Damn, we could use this," I said.

"Buy it," Judy replied.

"Don't have the money," I said as I looked inside.

"Yes, you do. Here," Judy said as she pulled out a prepaid Visa. "Grandma gave it to me while you were shopping. It has a grand on it."

"A thousand dollars won't help us," I said.

"Not one thousand ... a hundred thousand," she replied as she giggled.

I looked at her in shock as I took the card. I then walked over to the girls, and said, "You should buy the Hummer."

"Why?" CodieAnn asked.

"Where we're going, we'll need it. Use your ten thousand and I will pay the rest," I said.

CodieAnn looked at Katie and they both nodded their heads. We all went inside and they had Judy buy the vehicle. The guy threw some temp plates on it, and filled the tank. We then loaded up and headed out.

The brown and green hummer was in front of us as we drove out of Hattiesburg. We were heading for Jackson Mississippi two hours away. We pulled into Barnett Reservoir Campgrounds and found a place to park.

Katie and CodieAnn joined us in the RV. The girls took showers, after I hooked up and filled the tank again. While they were doing that, I fired up my laptop, and checked for restaurants in the area. I found a Red Lobster and wrote down the directions. I stood up and went to the bathroom area and knocked on the door.

"Ladies, is Red Lobster ok for dinner?" I asked.

I couldn't make out what they were saying and then Ana stuck her head out and said, "Sounds good for us, now get in here and get cleaned up."

Knowing what was good for me, I went into the bathroom as the girls filed out. I patted Ana on her butt as she walked by, and she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. I quickly shaved and showered. When I came out, there was a suit hanging on the back of the door. I pulled it on, and stepped outside. The girls whistled at me, and Judy handed me my cowboy boots.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.