Getting Back in the Saddle - Cover

Getting Back in the Saddle

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Entering the dating scene again is not that easy for a middle age man especially with all the changes that have occurred in the pursuit of the opposite sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Finding the condo he rented and its assigned parking space was not a problem. Ed pulled a suitcase and carried his computer as he entered the building and waited for the elevator. One lady who was standing waiting with him for the elevator asked him if he was just moving in. He told her that he was and he would be staying here for one month. She remarked that the people here were friendly and there were a number of organized activities. She said that he would enjoy his stay here.

The condo was nicely decorated and looked like the pictures he had been shown. Ed made one more trip down to his car to bring up the remainder of his belongings. There were a few more people waiting for the elevator and so far all of the people he had observed were older than him or at least to Ed it looked like they were. He certainly had no objection to people of his age or older but after Dana, Lori and Kelly he was spoiled a little as he did prefer the company of a younger woman.

That evening he drove into Sarasota and had dinner. Later he stopped at the food store and purchased some items he thought he would need. When he was back at the condo he put away the items and wirelessly signed on with his computer to the internet as the owner of the condo had given him the password.

In googling this complex he discovered that it was a fifty five years of age community which explained the ages of the people he saw here. That was something he would need to check on if he ever rented again. The age restriction was good and bad, bad as to meeting any younger woman here but good as to it being a quiet place to relax since there should be the absence of children.

The next day Ed walked around the condo complex and check out its facilities. The clubhouse was freshly decorated with modern work out machines and a number of them were being used. The pool was large and judging by the ladies he seen there in their bathing suits he knew that if he wanted to meet some younger women he would need to look elsewhere. He picked up the complex's newsletter and some local papers to see what would interest him in the way of dining and entertainment.

The view that he had from his condo was that of the golf course and he thought he would take advantage of being next to the golf course. He called to make a tee time reservation but was told they don't make reservations for singles. If he would just come to the pro shop they should be able to fit him in with somebody as there normally are a number of openings for singles.

After dinner he took a short drive into Sarasota and continued along the ocean boulevard. It struck him as an exceptional clean town but he also could see by the quality of the residences that there was money here especially the closer you were to the ocean. He stopped for a drink at a bar with an outdoor patio while he watched the sunset. It struck him as a little funny that it took the sun so long to reach the horizon but once it did it dropped below the horizon pretty quick.

Back at the condo he sent emails to his two ladies that where still up north. The paper had told him there was five inches of snow in his home town yesterday. He told each of his ladies that the hardest decision he had to make during the day was if he was going to wear long or short pants and how strong of a sun tan lotion he needed to buy. He also told them that he did miss them.

The next morning he was at the course about ten and observed a large number of golfers at the driving range and on the putting green. Ed inquired at the pro shop if he could play golf. He was told that there was a men's league that was starting in about twenty minutes but if he wanted to play with a threesome of women he could tee off in ten minutes. Ed paid his green fees and went to the car for his clubs and to get ready.

At the first tee he was introduced to the three ladies. They said their names were Mary, Martha and Rose. He wrote their names down on the score card so he wouldn't forget. Rose would be riding with him in his golf cart. The ladies he thought were older than him and they were very pleasant. They asked him questions about himself and he explained his situation and why he was in Florida. They told him that their husband's were playing in the men's league and that was why they were golfing without them.

These ladies weren't the best of golfers but they played fast and kept up with the foursome that was in front of them. Rose was not hesitant in asking Ed about his social life which he thought was a way of asking him about his love life. Ed said that he dates when he is up north but he assumes that would be on hold unless he meets someone while he was down here. Rose was quite frank when she said there were single woman in the complex but they all were older than Ed. Rose had heard that that in Sarasota there was a social club called the Mid-West Singles that had more women than men as members and that the club conducts a number of social events for its members. She thought Ed could find out more about this club by going to the web. Ed thanked her for the information and said he would keep it in mind.

After playing golf he offered to buy a drink for the ladies but they said they had to pass on his offer as they had other things they needed to do. They thanked Ed for playing with them and told him to enjoy the remainder of his time in Florida.

Ed had gone into town for an early dinner and then went back to his condo. He was considering going for a swim since he could see there was only one other person at the pool by this building. Instead of going for the swim he fired up his computer to see what he could find out about the singles club Rose had mention. Out of habit once he was connected to the net he checked his email. Besides some daily emails he normally received he saw he had emails from Lori and Dana.

Lori's email chided him on these tough decisions he had to make. She wished that she had to face those same problems. Lori did say that she missed him.

Dana's email was a little more interesting. Besides telling him facetiously that his problems made her heart hurt for him she said that she missed him and made him a proposal. She said in two weeks there was a holiday on a Friday which meant there was no school. The following Monday was a teacher's workshop day which she could call in sick for. If Ed didn't have any objection she could catch a flight Thursday night and fly down to Tampa and fly back on Monday night. Ed told her to send him her flight information for him to pick her up at the airport. He also told her to bring her string bikini and her short shorts.

Later he received an email from Dana with her flight information. She also said her white string bikini had shrunk from the last time she used it and was awfully tight but she would bring it. She further said that she was packing those new five inch high heeled shoes she bought and some new sleepwear. Dana could flirt with him in such a manner that had him thinking about the possibilities if only part of what she what said was true.

He found the information about this singles club on the web and he was interested because of what he saw posted. There were photos of events that showed the members of the club varied in ages considerably. He knew that the photos were purposely selected to show the 'beautiful people' but that was to be expected. There was a meeting scheduled this Friday followed by a mixer. Ed was a believer in the saying of 'Nothing ventured, nothing gained.' He was going to attend this mixer.

Ed was at the meeting on Friday about ten minutes before it was scheduled to start. He filled out a short information sheet, paid a nominal membership fee and printed his name on a name tag that he affixed to the chest pocket on the sport coat he was wearing. In entering the room he observed there were a good number of people present and he could see that their ages varied. It seemed that there were more women than men which was a plus. The meeting was short and sweet in that it promoted some coming events and advised where further information could be secured and how to register for these events. There were a large number of events as gambling, shows, theater, golf, canoeing and dances.

After the meeting Ed went to the bar to order a drink. He smiled and nodded at a few people and noticed that there were some attractive younger than him women there. While waiting to order his drink Ed struck up a conversation with another fellow about his age that was also waiting to order a drink.

"I am new here, how do you go about meeting some of the women that are here."

This fellow was knowledgeable as he said, "Don't become a fixture at the bar but stand somewhere near the dance floor. When the music starts you will see the women coming up and asking men to dance. A lot of things have change since we were young. The women have changed and at this club they are now the ones who do the pursuing."

"Have things changed that much?"

"They really have, but that also presents some problems. You are going to have some unattractive women who are usually the most aggressive ask you to dance and you need to be careful on how you handle them. I would suggest you have one dance with them but walk away from them after the one dance. It is sort of an unwritten rule that leaving after one dance tells them they need to find someone else and they are not offended when a man does this. If the woman was to be turned down flat when she asked for a dance that would embarrass her and cause problems."

Ed thanked him for his advice and left the bar to watch the dancers and scope out what the action was on the dance floor. He could see that in general the women were well dressed. He noticed there were some attractive women when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see that doing the tapping was a lady probably around his age. She was close to his height and wearing a dress that showed she had an ample set of breasts. His impression of her was that she wasn't beautiful or overly attractive but she seemed nice.

"Would you care to dance?"

"It would be my pleasure."

As she walked out to the dance floor in front of him he appraised her bottom and her slim set of nylon encased calves and ankles. She was light on her feet as she adjusted to Ed's style of dancing. The music was slow and she made sure there was no wasted space between them. She also made sure Ed's sport coat was pressed. After a short time she moved back in his arms to talk which enabled him to look and appreciate her pressers.

"This is the first time I have seen you here, are you a newcomer?"

"Yes I just came down this week and thought this would be an interesting place to come to and meet some people. It looks like I have met my first interesting person."

"That's nice of you to say that," and she move back against Ed to continue the pressing of his sport coat.

When the song ended Ed made a quick decision as to the advice he had been given. If he walked away from her who knows if he would be asked again to dance and what his partner would look like. This lady had a nice body and seemed to be interested him so he made a quick decision.

'My name is Ed Cates as you can see from my name tag. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Yes you can, my name is Lois Clark."

"Well it's nice to meet you Lois, why don't you get us a table while I get us the drinks. What will you have?"

She gave him her order and left to secure a table. He watched her walk away and appreciated her backside. When he secured the drinks he found her sitting at a table for two.

They had some getting to know you conversation. He told her about himself and where he was staying and for how long. She told him that she was divorced and was a full time resident here. She had two grown children who were now on their own. She enjoyed dining, dancing and playing golf although she wasn't that good at golf.

Ed enjoyed talking to her as she certainly was well educated. She had short dark hair, an average face but a nice figure. The way she looked at him however was another thing. It seems like he was being sized up by her and while initially he was a little taken back by her approach he felt that he could play the same game. While he was talking to her he looked directly into her eyes and then his eyes drifted down and looked at her breasts. He knew that she could see where his eyes had drifted to and that he was looking at her breasts. Apparently his looking at her this way was a little bit of a turn on for her as she seemed to push her shoulders back which caused he breasts to thrust out a little further.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.