Getting Back in the Saddle - Cover

Getting Back in the Saddle

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Entering the dating scene again is not that easy for a middle age man especially with all the changes that have occurred in the pursuit of the opposite sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Ed had let the school administration know that he would be interested in substitute teaching. Ed was good friend of the Principal's Secretary Carol and she controlled the calling of substitutes. He was receiving calls on a pretty regular basis as not many math substitute teachers were available. He asked Carol that he be called no more than twice a week. Ed said that if he wanted to teach more than that he wouldn't have retired.

He received a call asking him to teach both this Thursday and Friday as the regular teacher had a death in the family. Ed had agreed as he enjoyed teaching and the monies that came with it. During his lunch break he was sitting with Carol in the teacher's lounge. They were doing some reminiscing when into to the lounge entered a very striking and beautiful woman.

Carol saw Ed's reaction to this woman and said, "That is the Ice Queen."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw how you looked at her when she came in and that was just how all the men look at her when they see her for the first time. She is very beautiful. She transferred in this year from another school and has made all of the male hearts both students and teachers beat a little faster. There is much that isn't known about her. I hear that some of the male teachers have tried to hit on her but they didn't get anywhere. My friend Mary is not sure as to what side of the plate the 'Ice Queen' swings from."

"That would be a waste."

Laughing Carol said, "Well that would depend on what side of the plate you swing from to start with. Her name is Dana Peters. Do you want me to introduce you?"

"Only if the opportunity presents itself when we are leaving but don't go out of your way. I will feel a little embarrassed if you did."

The opportunity didn't present itself as Dana was only in the teacher's lounge for a short time. Every eye was on her ass in the tight skirt she wore as she left and Ed's eyes were among them.

Since Ed had taught on Thursday and again on Friday he was unable to do his weekly food shopping which was normally on Thursday. Saturday morning armed with his shopping list he was at the food store pushing a cart.

He was going down an aisle when he heard, "Mr. Cates how are you?"

He stopped to look and recognized Brittany Stevens who had been a pupil of his three years ago. She was with an older attractive lady who appeared to be a business woman judging by how she was dress in the gray suit she was wearing. Ed remembered hearing something about Brittany's father being killed in an industrial accident about the same time she was graduating from school.

Stopping to look at her he said, "Brittany, how are you doing? Are you in college?"

"Yes, I am at Northern and majoring in accounting. School is tough but I think it is going good. I don't think you have ever me my mother Kelly. Mom this is Mr. Cates he was my math teacher when I was in high school."

"Yes I remember you talking about him. Some of your remarks about the tests he gave were not so flattering as I remember."

'Mom!'

"Nice to meet you Mr. Cates, I see you also have a list to follow as you are doing your shopping. With Brittany home from school we need to come here to stock up on the foods she likes as there is never enough."

"Please call me Ed. I usually shop on Thursdays when the sales first start. Because I was substitute teaching these past two days I was required to do my shopping today. As I now am single this has become a weekly duty and I find it best if I limit myself to what is on the list and avoid impulse buying."

"I couldn't agree with you more. Well, it was nice meeting you and you have a good day."

As they walked away Ed couldn't help but notice that she was an attractive woman with a very nice figure. Her hips were small and were emphasized by the skirt she was wearing. She had slim calves and ankles and there was a nice curve to her buttocks which was a little surprising because of what Ed was guessing her age to be.

Ed finished his shopping and checked out. In leaving the store he picked up a copy of the Penny Saver as he wanted to look at the personal ads. It was time to consider the advice that Vic had given him.

After putting away his purchases and making himself a sandwich he looked at the personal ads in the Penny Saver. He was able to understand the abbreviated codes used in the ads. Some of the ads caused him to chuckle. The one that started out by saying, "SWF 20 yrs tired of the dating scene" brought a smile to his face and there were other ads that he thought were just as funny.

He thought about it some more and decided to do what Vic said and composed an ad. His ad said, "SDWM 55yrs 6 ft slim build who enjoys dining, dancing and athletic events looking for attractive SWF with similar interests. Please respond with info on likes and dislikes." He placed the ad and wondered what the responses would be to his ad.

The weather the following week was nice which enabled Ed to play golf along with two of his friends. Cleaning out his garage and donating some items to AMVETS was on his to-do list and it was a full day's chore. Tuesday had him doing some substitute teaching. Wednesday again had him doing substitute teaching and later in the day perusing the food sales ads.

On Thursday he was at the food store doing his weekly shopping. He was turning into an aisle when coming toward him he noticed was Kelly Stevens. This time she was wearing a dark suit with a white blouse. The suit was cut tight enough and along with the while blouse showed that emphasized her nice figure. She looked up and saw Ed and recognized him.

She said, "Well fancy seeing you here. Doing your weekly shopping?"

"Yes I am as there were a few things on sale as baby back ribs that caught my attention, you?"

"The same, with Brittany back at school it's time to restock the pantry. That girl can eat and thank God her metabolism is as active as it is or she would weight two hundred pounds."

"In time it will catch up to her but by that time maybe she will realize that it will take an effort on her part to keep her girlish figure just as her mother has learned."

"Thanks, that is very nice thing for you to say."

Quickly in his mind Ed was considering the possibly that meeting Kelly here was not as coincidental as it seemed. She certainly was attractive and had a very nice figure. The size of her breasts was interesting to Ed as they seemed a little large for her slim frame.

He made a snap decision and said, "I am just about finished with my shopping. If you are as well, ah maybe I could buy you a cup of coffee over at the Burger King just across the parking lot."

She agreed to his offer and they both checked out. The purchases were put in their respective automobiles and they walked over to Burger King.

When they were seated she said, "All I know about you is that you were Brittany's math teacher. Tell me more about yourself."

"Well I taught school for twenty nine years and retired last year. I took advantage of the early retirement offer that was made. I do some substitute teaching which I enjoy and passes the time besides giving me some walking around money. I am thinking of doing some traveling to warmer climates during the winter but haven't made plans yet. After twenty five years of marriage my wife who was a pretty successful attorney told me she wanted out of the marriage. It was no use in resisting her request so we divorced. I have two daughters who are married with one living in Colorado and the other living in North Carolina. No grandchildren yet but I suspect that will soon change. How about you?"

"I am a widow as my husband was killed in an industrial accident about three years ago. I received a substantial settlement from the workers compensation carrier. I was working as a realtor before the accident and have continued to do so as I have found it to be rewarding for a number of reasons. Brittany is my only child and the love of my life. That's about it."

There was some additional talk about the town, real estate values and politics. Ed enjoyed talking to Kelly as she seemed interesting and nice. He did admit to himself that he wondered what she would be like in bed and that thought intrigued him. He was going to need to find some female companionship pretty soon or he was going to be dating rosy palm and her five daughters.

They said their good byes and commented on that it was nice talking to each other.

Nothing much happened over the weekend. Monday it was substitute teaching and Tuesday it was golf. On Wednesday Ed checked to see if there was any response to the personal ad he had placed in the Penny Saver. He was surprised to see that he had thirty eight responses. He had to admit that Vic knew his stuff when it came to meeting women.

Ed thought he would continue to take Vic's advice and established criteria to apply to the responses he had received. He selected a range of ages of women he would consider and outside of that range they were either too young or too old. He also established a height range and outside of that they were either too short or too tall. Any responses that mentioned 'full figures' or lover of cats and dogs, those responses were discarded. If anyone said they were deeply religious or were smokers they also went into the trash basket. There were some other things but when it was all done Ed was left with eleven responses that interested him and which he wanted to further refine before he stated making plans to meet with any of these women.

Ed found what he thought was a recent flattering photo of him in a golf shirt and slacks that he thought physically showed who he was and how he appeared. He had copies made of this photo and sent one to each of these eleven women with a note. In the note he explained why he was sending them the photo and also told a little more about himself. He mentioned his years of marriage and his wife asking for the divorce as well as his two emancipated children no longer living at home. He said he didn't care for smokers and wasn't a fan of dogs and cats only because caring for them limited his mobility. He asked that if what he said or looked like didn't present any problem to these women then he would ask that they respond and enclose a photo of themselves. He wondered how many if any responses he would receive.

Thursday found him at the food store and as luck would have it he ran into Kelly again. Now meeting her once could have been a coincidence but twice in two weeks where he hadn't seen her once in that store told him that this meeting him was planned on her part. She apparently was interested in him and since he was interested in her he was going to take advantage of these meetings.

After exchanging greetings and a little small talk he said, "I enjoy talking to you and I don't mean to be presumptuous but if you don't have any plans for tomorrow evening maybe we could go out to dinner together."

"It's nice of you to ask me. No I don't have plans and I would like to go to dinner with you. Here let me write my home address on the back of a business card. You can pick me up at seven."

As she left to continue her shopping he watched her nice backside and had a few thoughts about it. He also thought that asking her out was quick and right to the point. She seemed to be interested in Ed and he enjoyed talking to her. If dinner would lead to something else it was too early to tell but he would be disappointed if it didn't.

At seven the next day Ed pushed the doorbell button at Kelly's home. She opened the door and invited him in. He was impressed in how she looked. Instead of the business suits he had seen her in this time she was wearing a knee length dress. What was interesting about the dress was that it had a V neckline that showed about two inches of cleavage. Needless to say her breasts were impressive. Ed helped her put on her coat and they left for the restaurant.

At the restaurant they had a drink waiting for their table to be available. She was fun to be with and he was having a good time. She was constantly putting her hand on his and was giving him her full attention. It really felt good for him to be with an attractive an intelligent woman again. The dinner he had with her was very enjoyable because of the food and conversation.

Back at the door to her house she thanked him for an enjoyable evening and hoped they could do something like this in the future. She didn't ask him to come in for coffee and Ed thought that she wouldn't, at least not yet. She was too classy of a woman to jump in bed with Ed after only one date. Kelly did give him a kiss and slipped him a little tongue which indicated to him that she could be one very passionate woman. He thanked her for her company and said he would be in contact with her. He thought he would call her before Thursday as then she wouldn't need to go to the food store to meet him.

The following Wednesday Ed's mail contained some nine responses to his follow up on his personal ad. Of the nine photos he received four of them he discarded but there were five that were definitely interesting. One of the photos gave him a big shock. It was a photo of Dana Peters, the beautiful teacher that he had seen at school. Why she had to resort to a personal ad in the Penny Saver was something he didn't understand. Because of her looks she should have plenty of suitors and should be beating them away.

The note she enclosed with her photo was interesting. It said that she had seen Ed at school and recognized him from his photo. Since she had seen him with Carol she asked Carol about him. Without explaining why she was asking, Carol confirmed what Ed had said in his note and gave Ed a glowing recommendation as to the kind of person he was. Because of that recommendation and since Ed was no longer a regular teacher she decided to respond to him. She listed her address and phone number.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.