Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 7

Day 7

"Megan. Megan."

In her sleepy mind, Megan heard someone calling her. Opening her eyes, she saw her Mom. "Oh, morning, Mom."

"I'm sorry to wake you, but your Dad and I decided that we are going to go out for breakfast and then to church. We are going to catch the early mass, so we should be back around 10:00. Amy and Dave's parents should be here are 10:30 and I think that they start heading home as soon as possible. We probably will have lunch with them before they leave."

"I wish that they didn't have to go. Ken and I have had so much fun with Amy and Dave being here."

"It has been fun having them here," said Lori. "It would be nice if they could stay longer, but they do have to go home. Well, I will give you a call to let you know when we are on our way home." Lori kissed Megan and quietly left the room. "You kids have fun while we are gone."

Megan laid there for a few seconds and then she looked at the clock. It was 7:30. She thought that she would get up.

"Megan, was that your Mom?"

"Yes, it was, Amy," said Megan. "I'm sorry that we woke you up."

Looking at the clock, Amy said, "That is okay. I probably would have woken up soon anyway."

"My folks decided that they would get something to eat and then go to an early mass," said Megan. "I guess your Dad would want to get going as soon as possible after they get here."

"I don't know if I really want to go home. I have had a lot of fun here." Amy sat up in the bed and the cover fell, exposing her boobies. Like Megan, Amy had slept in the nude, something that she figured that she would continue to do when she got home. "You know that one thing that I'm going hate when I get home?"

Megan sat up too, exposing her tits. "No, what?"

"Wearing clothes, especially bras. Gad, I have always hated wearing bras."

"I know what you mean. I hate them too. These babies like to swing free." Megan jiggled her tits. "See how they like to be free."

Amy jiggled her tits, too. "I guess my girls like to be free too." Both girls had a good laugh.

The girls laid back down on the bed and turned so they faced each other. "Amy, what was your favorite thing that you did here?"

It didn't take Amy long to answer. "Going to the pond. Riding the horse was fun, of course and doing it naked made it even more fun." Amy got a little more serious. "I never thought that having my pussy licked would feel so good and I really didn't mind licking Kelly's pussy."

"Are you going to lick any pussies when you get home?"

"Well, if the opportunity arises, I probably will," said Amy. "There are a couple of girls whose pussies I wouldn't mind licking, now that I know how much fun it can be to give ... and receive."

"I hear you, sister," laughed Megan.

Megan could see that Amy was thinking about something. She kept quiet, waiting for Amy to say something.

"Since your parents are gone, would you like to fool around?" Amy threw the sheet back and spread her legs, giving Megan a good look at her twat.

"So, your appetite for pussy has been awaken?"

"I guess so."

"Sure," said Megan, "why not." Megan snuggled up next to Amy and started to kiss Amy, who quickly returned the kiss. The two girls kissed and played with each other's nipples, which Amy enjoyed a lot.

This went on for a while and then Megan started heading south. She stopped at Amy's tits. Megan took her nipple into her mouth and started suck it for a few moments and then started sucking the other nipple. Amy, who was pretty turned on already, was really enjoying the feeling. 'This is something that I'm going to have to have done to me more often, ' thought Amy, 'and I don't care if it is a boy or a girl sucking my tits.'

After sucking on her tits for a little bit more, Megan stopped, slipped between Amy's legs and gently pulled apart Amy's lips. Megan started to lick and suck all the parts of Amy's twat, except for her clit. Amy was enjoy the caressing of her pussy. 'This is something else that I'm going to have to do as often as possible.' "Mmm, mmm, Megan, that feels so good. Before coming here, I never thought that having my pussy licked would feel so good." Megan didn't say anything, but continued to lick Amy's pussy.

After a couple minutes, Megan stopped, which disappointed Amy. "Okay, Amy, your turn." Megan laid down next to Amy, spreading her legs.

Actually, Amy was kind of looking forward to licking another pussy, so she quickly got into position. Megan opened her legs even further, giving Amy complete access to her twat. Not having a chance to look at too many pussies, Amy was enthralled by Megan's pussy. It looked so inviting. With Megan's legs spread so wide, Amy didn't have to open up her lips, so she started to lick the tender folds. With a free hand, Amy reached up and tweaked and pinched Megan's nipples, getting a groan of pleasure from her. As Amy licked her pussy, Megan squirmed and moaned. Amy thought that she must be doing it right to get that kind of a reaction of her. Amy would lick Megan's slit and then suck on her clit.

Amy was enjoying eating Megan's pussy, when Megan stopped her, which really disappointed Amy. "Hey, cous', let's 69."

Amy wasn't that experience sexually, but she knew what 69ing was. "Okay, Megan." With that, Amy positioned herself, so her twat was right above Megan's mouth. It didn't take long for the girls to lick and suck the other girl's pussy. And it didn't take long for the girls to get close to coming. As Amy licked Megan's pussy, it seemed like Megan was mirroring what Amy was doing. Without warning, Amy started to cum. "Oh, oh, oh, Megan. I'm cumming. Oh, it feels so good. Don't stop."

Amy was a little surprised to hear Megan say, "It really does feel good. Don't you stop licking me. I'm cumming, too."

Both girls were moaning and squirming while they climaxed. For Amy, it was one of the best orgasms that she had ever had. After resting for a few moments, Amy got off Megan, turned and laid down next to Megan. "Gad, Megan, that felt so good. Thank you."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it. However, it was your idea," said Megan, "and I'm very glad that you suggested it." Megan bent down and took one of Amy's nipples in her mouth and reached down to rub her clit.

Amy moaned and said, "No, Megan. I'm too sensitive. I don't want you to stop, but please do."

Megan did as she was asked. Looking at Amy, Megan bent down and kissed Amy. It wasn't a chaste kiss, but a passionate kiss with plenty of tongue, which Amy quickly accepted in her mouth.

After a short time, Amy broke off the kiss. "Boy, I liked that kiss, Megan. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Amy. I liked it, too." Getting out of bed, Megan said, "Why don't we take a shower together."

"That sounds good," said Amy, getting out the bed. A few minutes later, the two girls were enjoying the nice hot water of a shower. After they had been in the shower for a couple of minutes, Amy noticed that Megan had a thoughtful look on her face, like she was trying to figure something out. "What's wrong, Megan?"

"Something has been bugging me, Amy."

"What is that?"

"My mother coming in and telling me that they were going out to eat and going to church."

"Why is that?"

"Normally, they would go to the later mass and not go out to eat and Ken and I would go with them." Megan reached up and started to play with one of Amy's nipples. "If they were going to do something different, they would just go ahead and do it. They have done that before and didn't bother to tell Ken or I about their plans. If we wanted to go to church, I would take Ken to church. I'm really surprised that she made a point of coming in here and tell me."

Amy slipped her hand between Megan's thighs and inserted a couple of her fingers into Megan's pussy. Slipping her fingers in and out of Megan's pussy, Amy said, "I think that you are reading too much into her actions." Amy put her thumb on Megan's clit and started to rub it.

"Mmmm, that feels good," said Megan. "I understand what you are saying, but that is not something they would likely do."

The girls decided to get out of the shower. As they were drying each other off, Megan stopped. "That's it," she said.

Amy, who was disappointed that Megan had stopped, said, "What's is it."

"Before my Mom left, she said, 'you kids have fun while we are gone'."

"So?"

"I think that my Mom gave us permission to fool around."

"Well, that is what we were doing, without permission from your Mom," said Amy.

"That is true, but I think my parents left so we could fool around with Ken and Dave," said Megan.

"What!" exclaimed Amy. "You think that your folks left, so the four of us could play around with each other?"

"Well, my folks have seen me and Ken fool around a little bit. Maybe they just wanted to give you and Dave a chance to fool around a little bit."

"I don't know about this, Megan," said Amy.''

Megan thought about it for a little bit and said, "It would be fun. We wouldn't have to do anything more than some masturbation and oral sex."

Amy was beginning to think that this wasn't such a bad idea. She did want to give a blowjob after she heard Dave tell about the blowjobs that he had received from Jenna and Amanda. From what he had said, the girls seemed to really enjoy giving Dave a blowjob. She thought that it could be a safe situation to play around with Dave and Ken. She knew that they wouldn't do any that the girls didn't want to do and that they would be gentle.

"You know, Amy," said Megan, "that we can trust Ken and Dave."

"Of course, I trust them," said Amy. "Do you think that they would agree to this?"

Megan laughed at Amy's question. "What normal red-blood teenage boy wouldn't want the chance to fool around with two hotties like us, even though we are related?"

Amy had never really thought of herself as a hottie, but she did know that she was nice looking. "I guess so."

"Well, I'm sure that Ken and Dave would love to play around with us," said Megan.

Amy wasn't completely sure that she wanted to do what Megan was suggesting, but she thought that under this circumstance, it might be okay. She knew that she could trust Ken and Dave and playing around with them could give her some practice when she was with a boyfriend.

Amy was both intrigued and repulsed at what Megan was suggesting, but decided that it would be fun. She wondered what her parents would think of what Megan and her were going to do, but she decided that she wanted to do it.

"Before we ask the guys, are you sure that you want to go through with this?" asked Megan.

Amy blushed as she thought about what they would be doing in a few minutes. "This is something that I never thought that I would do, especially with Ken and Dave, but I think this is something that is safe. They're both good guys, so I feel that I can trust them," said Amy. "This is something that is naughty and until I came here, I never really did anything that was naughty and I'm excited about it."

Megan smiled and said, "Okay, let's go ask them."

The girls found the boys in the living room watching TV. "Hi, guys," said Megan. "Anything good on TV?"

"Not really. Sunday morning TV usually sucks," said Ken. "We were just ready to put in a DVD."

"Well, that is good, because we have something that we want to discuss with you," said Amy. "Come on up to Megan's room."

Ken and Dave looked at each other and silently agreed with each other. "Okay," said Ken. "Give us a minute and we will be there."

Megan and Amy left the room and headed back upstairs. "Would you please go to the bathroom and get some towels? We don't want to make a mess on the bed that we would have to explain," said Megan.

Amy laughed at what Megan was hinting at. "I guess that would be a good idea."

In response to their request, Ken and Dave came into Megan's room and sat down on the bed with Amy.

Sitting at her desk, Megan said, "Amy, Dave, we have really enjoyed having you visit us this weekend. I know that the nudity thing was kind of a rough for you to endure, but we were glad that you were able to take part in it without out too many problems."

Dave said, "Well, it was kind of embarrassing, but it wasn't too bad."

Ken said, "We felt the same way when we were put in The Program, but we got use to it."

"Well, Amy and I were talking and we decided that we wanted to have some fun with you guys, before Amy and Dave have to go home," said Megan.

Both Ken and Dave were wondering what Megan and Amy were suggesting, so the girls had their attention. "Do you know what the game, 'Seven Minutes in Heaven' is all about?" Ken said that he knew what the game was, as he had played it a couple of times, but Dave didn't. Megan explained that at parties of young kids, a boy and a girl would pair off, sometimes by playing 'Spin the Bottle', and go into a closest. For seven minutes, the couple would play with each other. One of them could do anything that the other person would agree to.

Dave wasn't quite sure what that meant, so Megan explained further. "Well, a lot of young boys got their first feel of a tittie or pussy and girls got their hands on a cock for the first time playing 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'.

Megan, Amy and Ken could see the light go on over Dave's head as he realized what Megan was talking about. "Are we going to play 'Seven Minutes in Heaven'?"

"No," said Megan. She could see the disappointment on Dave's face. "We are going to play 'Sixty Minutes in Heaven'.

Dave couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Are you saying that we can fool around with you and Amy for a whole hour?"

Amy said, "Yes, you can."

"There are a couple rules that we will have to stick to if we are going to do this." Ken and Dave nodded in agreement. "Okay, rule one is 'no means no'. If someone is uncomfortable with something and they say 'stop', you stop." Again, the boys agreed. "The second rule is that no penises goes in any hole below the waist. Do you agree to these rules?" asked Megan.

When Dave heard Megan say that no penis could go in a hole below the waist, he realized that a penis could go in a hole ABOVE the waist, which meant he would be getting a blowjob from either his cousin or his sister or both. They way that they seemed interested in his cock, probably both of them. Both Ken and Dave agreed the rules.

"There is one more rules that I would like to make," said Amy. "We can't tell anyone about this."

Again, it was a rule that made sense, so Ken and Dave agreed.

"Okay, get those clothes off and let's get going."

Ken and Dave quickly took off their clothes and stood in front of the girls, who were already naked. Because of what the girls had been talking about and told them about what was going to happen, the boys were sporting healthy erections. Megan and Amy took an appreciative look at the two boners in front of them.

Then, Megan did something that surprised everyone else, especially Amy. She walked over to Amy, took Amy's head in her hands and kissed Amy full and hard right on her lips. Amy was really, really shocked and even more shocked when she felt Megan's tongue trying to force their way into her mouth. After a few seconds and after the initial shock wore off, Amy opened her mouth and let Megan's tongue slip in.

Dave was really shocked at what Megan and Amy were doing. He had never really seen two girls make out with each other. It was kind of cool watching them, but it wasn't the kind of fooling around that he was expecting. It really looked cool.

Megan let go of Amy. "Amy, let's give the boys a kiss just like the one that I have you. I will kiss Dave and you do Ken." Megan walked over to Dave and started to kiss him. Amy did the same thing with Ken. It didn't take long for Ken to get Amy to open her mouth and slip his tongue into her mouth. Amy had made out with a couple of boys, but it seemed strange to be kissing her cousin like she would a boyfriend. She was enjoying it, even though she thought that she shouldn't be. Amy could even feel Ken's hard cock on her stomach, just above her pussy.

Amy didn't know it, but Dave was having the same feelings that she was having. It was really nice kissing Megan. This was the first time, other then with Jenna and Amanda, he had really kissed a girl and he was really enjoying it. He liked the feeling of Megan's boobs on his chest.

After a few moments of kissing their cousins, Megan said, "Okay, Amy, let's give our brothers the same type of kiss."

"Okay," said Amy without thinking, as she was really enjoying the naughtiness of this situation.

Amy switched places with Megan and gave Dave a big hug. Then she gave her brother a passionate kiss. It didn't take long for their tongues to start playing with each other. Amy was enjoying the naughtiness of this situation. She was also enjoying the feeling of Dave's body up against hers. She had always thought that Dave was a hunk, but she didn't realize how hunky his body felt. She could feel his penis on her stomach just above her pussy and it really felt nice.

Dave was enjoying the hug just as much as Amy was. He couldn't believe that he was hugging and kissing his naked sister. He was enjoying the feeling of her breasts on his chest. Except when he was playing around with Jenna and Amanda, he couldn't remember ever being so hard.

When she broke off the kiss, Amy and Dave looked at each other for a few seconds and then Amy said, "Wow, bro', that was pretty intense."

"I agree, sis. That was pretty intense, but it was also very, very cool."

Then, Amy and Dave looked over at their cousins. Megan and Ken were still kissing and the kiss looked just as passionate as the one that they had just experienced. Finally, Megan and Ken broke off their kiss.

Amy said, "Mmm, it looks like Megan and Ken are enjoying themselves just as much as we are." Dave agreed.

"Wow, Ken. I didn't realize what a good kisser you are."

Ken blushed a little. "Well, sis, we have never kissed like that."

The four teenagers stood around for a few seconds trying to comprehend the kiss that they had just experienced. All of them had slightly blushed face and a slightly embarrassed look on their faces.

Megan broke the spell by saying, "Well, let's get started. Come on, Dave." Megan walked over to Dave, took his hand and walked him over to the bed. Megan got on the bed and making room for him, pulled Dave onto the bed with her. As they positioned themselves on the bed, Amy and Ken got onto the bed.

The four teenagers started to kiss. For Dave, this was a new experience, which he was enjoyed very much. He was also enjoying the feeling of Megan's boobs on his chest. It didn't take long for Dave to make his way down to Megan's tits. He took one of Megan's nipples into his mouth and started to suck. As he sucked, Megan started to moan softly, just like when he was sucking on the titties of Jenna and Amanda. As he was sucking on Megan's nipples, Dave heard Amy moan softly. Looking over, he saw Ken sucking on Amy's nipples, basically in the same position he was with Megan.

Amy was enjoying the feeling of Ken playing and sucking on her tits. She was really enjoying the feeling of a mouth sucking on her tits and again, she was going to have to find someone, male or female, who would be willing to suck on her nipples, because it was a very enjoyable feeling. Amy was also enjoying Ken playing and tweaking her nipples. Again, it was a very enjoyable feeling.

After sucking and tweaking Megan's nipples, Dave decided to head south. It didn't take long before Dave was eye level with Megan's pussy. With all the stimulation that Megan had experienced with playing with Amy and Dave playing with her, Megan's pussy was wet and her lips were gapping. Dave could easily see all the nooks and crannies of Megan's pussy. He could see her clit sticking out and begging to be licked.

Next to them, Amy and Ken were in the same position and Amy was enjoying the same sensations that Megan was enjoying. From some of her girlfriends, she had heard how good having your pussy licked, but she didn't realize how good it could feel. She had enjoyed Kelly, out at the pond, kissing and licking her pussy and Ken was doing a pretty good job down there. It didn't take long for Ken to have her moaning like Dave was causing Megan to moan.

Dave was enjoying eating Megan's pussy. He was glad that he had a little practice with Jenna and Amanda, before this happened. He was pretty sure that this wasn't the first time that Megan had her pussy licked.

Megan kept giving Dave words of encouragement and direction, which Dave followed. He licked up and down Megan's slit, making sure that he hit her clit every time his tongue was at the top of her slit. Megan thought that Dave was doing a pretty good job, especially since he was pretty much a rookie at pussy eating. As Dave started to take another swipe of her pussy, Megan stiffened.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.