Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 1

Dave rode his bike up the driveway and into the garage. Parking his bike, he grabbed his bag and walked out of garage and into the house. He had just gotten back from soccer practice. It was a hard practice, but a good one. Dave thought that they had accomplished a lot in the practice.

Waking into the house, he saw his mother, Mary, at the sink, getting dinner ready. "Hi, Mom," said Dave.

"Hi, sweetie," said Mary. "Did you have a good practice?"

"Sure did. It was hard one, but I think that we accomplished a lot in the practice."

Mary sniffed and said, "I would agree with you. Why don't you go take a shower."

"I was planning on doing that, Mom," said Dave, "and I thought that I will take a nap. I'm kind of tired."

"Okay," said Mary. "But before you go upstairs, why don't you take off your uniform and put it in the basket. I'm going to be washing colors, so I can do your uniform before it gets too raunchy."

Dave wasn't too excited about walking in front of his Mom in his underwear, but he did as she said. After dropping his uniform in the basket, Dave walked out of the kitchen, noticing that his Mom didn't look at him as he walked out of the kitchen. Of course, since he wasn't looking, he didn't notice that his mother was checking out his butt as he walked out of the kitchen.

When Dave got upstairs, he walked right into the bathroom and without thinking, turned on the shower, took off his underpants and after getting the temperature right, stepped into the shower. The hot water felt good and relaxing after the hard soccer practice. After standing under the hot water for a couple, Dave started to wash his hair and his body.

While Dave was in the shower, Amy, his sister, came upstairs and went into her room. She had been playing tennis with some of her friends and like her brother, was in need of a shower. She took off her clothes and picked up her robe. Before she put her robe on, Amy looked at her naked self in the full-length mirror that was on her bedroom door. She only took a quick look, as she didn't think that she was that good looking. With her bedroom being next to the bathroom, Amy could hear the shower stopping. Putting on her robe, she sat down on the bed to wait for whoever was in the shower to get out of the bathroom.

Dave finished up his shower, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel and started to dry himself off. He had to admit that he felt a lot better now that he had a shower. After drying off, Dave discovered that he hadn't brought anything to wear into the bathroom. 'Damn, ' thought Dave, as he tried to decide what to do. His room was down the hall, so he didn't want to go to his room naked, but his Mom didn't like him or Amy to take wet towels into their rooms, because a lot of times, they would forget to take the towels back to the bathroom. He decided to wear the towel to his room, as he would be going downstairs and he would return the towel to the bathroom. Wrapping the towel around him, Dave opened the door to the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom and toward his room.

Hearing the door open, Amy waited a couple minutes before heading toward the bathroom. She opened the door, walked out and walked into the bathroom, where she almost ran into Dave.

"I'm sorry, Dave," said Amy, as she checked out her towel clad brother. "I thought that whoever was in the bathroom was done."

"I was," said Dave as he looked at his robe-clad sister, "but I forgot something. I have it, so the bathroom is yours." Dave noticed that Amy didn't have her robe completely closed and he could see the swell of her breasts. He was sure that he would start to get hard, so he wanted to get out of the bathroom. Scooting around Amy, Dave left the bathroom. Amy closed the door and turned on the shower.

Dave walked into his room, closed the door, went over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Dropping the towel, Dave pulled on the shorts and the T-shirt. As he was dressing, he got to thinking about how he had just seen Amy. The robe that she had been wearing was kind of short and she hadn't completely wrapped it around her, so he could see a lot of leg and the swell of her breasts. He thought that she looked pretty good in just her robe, but he wished that he could see more of her. After getting dressed, Dave picked up the towel and walked out of his room.

While Dave was getting dressed, Amy was in the shower, enjoying the hot water pouring over her body. Amy would normally daydream while in the shower, not thinking about anything in particular, but this time it was different. A couple weeks ago, Amy had seen Dave naked and since she had just seen him, just in a towel, it brought back that memory of her seeing him naked. While she took her shower, Amy kept thinking about seeing Dave naked. Amy was a little confused at what she was thinking about. She had never had sexual feeling about her brother and was a little upset that she was having those feelings. However, she thought that Dave was pretty good looking, which was an opinion that some of her girlfriends had about Dave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.