A Taste of Betrayal... A Taste of Forgiveness
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by MasterDavid

The atmosphere around the house the next few days could be charitably described as glacial. My wife refused to any of the things to which I had become accustomed. She refused to cook meals, spent her evenings silently sitting on the couch watching television, and generally refused to interact with me in any way.

I decided to spend most of my time at work.

Two days after the confrontation, I checked her email again. There were no emails in her inbox relating to the blowup, but I had a feeling ... so I check her sent file.

Indeed, there was one email sent to the address of the man she'd been going to meet. Its title?

"Black Tuesday"

I couldn't help but smile as I read the excoriating response she received from her would-be dominant after she broke their appointment for that evening.

"Well XXXXX, I'm feeling fairly letdown right now, as well as confused, and really don't know what to think about you or this situation, EXCEPT you should of thought about everything PRIOR TO initiating contact with Me, or before searching online for a Master, Friend, or whatever, if you weren't sure of being able to follow through at THIS point and time in life.

The GAMEPLAYERS that permeate sites like XXXXXX, etc... , do like you did with Me today - getting someone very interested, and then just before meeting, cancel out, so like I said, right now I really don't know what to think of you!!!

One thing FOR SURE, is that you really do need to take care of whatever it is you need to, and I do mean TOTALLY, prior to doing any further Master pursuits, as a matter of integrity and common courtesy. If you have to sneak around behind your husbands' back to search for a Master, and you don't feel RIGHT about it, then you should wait UNTIL it DOES feel RIGHT, and you have no reason/s to sneak about ANYTHING. This yet another reason why I don't normally accept married women into My life and lifestyle, since their time is split, they normally have to sneak around behind a husbands' back in order to give Me ANY time, and since they are ALREADY TAKEN LEGALLY, there is NO WAY I will EVER have them for My very own - aka NO FUTURE!!!

I'm seeking My VERY SPECIAL "one", to have a future WITH, whatever future I have left in this life, and I certainly can't have this with any woman who is already spoken for, legally or otherwise. I'm NOT a homewrecker, nor do I EVER wish to be, so until you are LEGALLY DIVORCED, am most sad to say W/we have nothing further to talk about!!!

I do wish you well, and hope you get your life in order, and where you need/wish it to be!!! I must agree with you, that it's best to live life ALONE, than in complete misery WITH someone you don't want to BE with!!! If you truly care that much about your husband, and he doesn't want the lifestyle, then it's YOUR place to submit to HIS vanilla life wishes, and live a SOLELY vanilla life WITH HIM!!! After all, like it now or not, your marriage vows did say "For Better or For WORSE, until DEATH do US part".

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.