From Chrysalis to Butterfly - Cover

From Chrysalis to Butterfly

Copyright© 2010 by Texrep

Chapter 8

Sylvie's broad smile welcomed her when Marion parked in the yard.

"Come on in. We'll go upstairs and have some coffee." She led the way, although Marion knew the way from a previous, enchanting visit. Sylvie's flat was slightly different and certainly more feminine, but Guy's masculine flat had an emotional pull for Marion. Sylvie pointed to an overgrown sofa. Marion imagined that it would seat at least four people abreast and the seats were so deep that she could not sit back and keep her feet on the floor. Sylvie demonstrated her method of sitting when she sat down with her coffee. Her back against the side cushion and her legs curled up.

Having made herself comfortable, Sylvie asked the question she was burning to ask.

"Now. Tell me all about Tuesday. Just an outline, I have a fair idea of later." Marion bristled a little, had Guy been indiscreet? Sylvie saw the face that Marion wore and hastened to re-assure her.

"Guy hasn't said anything, if you're wondering. He wouldn't. He's a gentleman. I heard you and he coming up the stairs and I noticed that you didn't leave until three-thirty. I'm a very light sleeper you see. I don't imagine you were playing Scrabble all that time." Marion looked at Sylvie who looked back at her and simultaneously their faces started twitching, then smiling, then giggling until both of them were laughing. Marion put her coffee down before she spilled it. The laughter was cathartic and Marion's habitual control vanished.

"I didn't know anything could be so good." Sylvie nodded and absentmindedly commented.

"Guy is pretty special." The look that Marion gave her then was one of shock.

"You haven't?" Sylvie grinned and nodded. "But you are brother and sister!"

"Yeah." Sylvie agreed. "But not blood relatives. We grew up together, we got curious together, explored together and learned together. I enjoyed it and so did he. And we sort of have a re-union from time to time."

"So I should be thanking you as well." Marion was not really shocked by the revelation or jealous, just surprised a little.

"No. It takes two to make it memorable. You have as much to do with it than any of Guy's perceived skills." She thought for a moment. "Probably more. He was sitting opposite to you at the table and you looked so gorgeous in that dress and he was getting teased with glimpses of your breasts. It must have blown his blood pressure over the top, I am surprised you managed to get here with the dress still on." Marion thought back to that evening.

"Yes. I did tease him. I seem to have found an exhibitionist streak in me. I kept turning slightly and leaning forward showing him just a little bit more of my breast. He seemed to like it."

Sylvie burst out laughing. Repeating Marion's last words.

"He seemed to like it! Oh Marion, that is the understatement of the century. He would have loved it." Sylvie was quiet as she sipped her coffee. Then she asked. "Where do you want to go from here? I mean with Guy."

Marion had already thought about that.

"I would be telling a lie if I said anything other than I want more." She thought how to phrase her next words. "My marriage is good in every way except physically. When Charles realised that we wouldn't have children he withdrew from me. I didn't have a problem with that. I was brought up believing that sex between husband and wife was an inconvenience that wives had to accept and what I had with Charles was a very simple act. I didn't know any different. What Guy did for me, with me and to me shattered my perceived ideas completely. I would find life very mundane if I could not experience that again." Sylvie got up and brought the coffee pot over.

"More?" Marion smiled her thanks.

With their coffee replenished Sylvie came back to the subject.

"Who's fault was it? I mean not having children."

"Charles."

"Then it was rather selfish of him, wasn't it?"

"Yes and no. We were never a love-match. Our marriage is more of a rational merger. He needed a wife who he could trust at society functions, who could entertain his business associates, who knew how to behave. A wife who would keep his home well so that he didn't have to worry about clean socks, shirts etcetera. I was taught to do all of that. I was not brought up to work for a living so I needed a husband who would always support me. Charles would do that and give me a good life. Our marrying was a logical decision. Over the years I suppose we have come to love each other, but probably more like brother and sister but never passionate lovers."

"So, are you telling me that you don't want out of your marriage, but if you could have Guy as an occasional lover, that would be good for you?"

"I suppose so, yes." Sylvie' face lit up.

"Oh good. Guy was very concerned that you may want more of him than an evening out and a romp in bed."

"We didn't romp. We oozed, well I did anyway." Sylvie's laughter rang from the ceiling.

Marion was pleased as their conversation had resolved one of the issues she thought may have been a little difficult. She was also relieved that it would appear that Guy was keen to see more of her. She giggled when she realised that Guy had seen all of her anyway.

"What was that giggle about?" Sylvie wanted to know.

"Just a little naughty thought."

"Hmm. Speaking of naughty thoughts. Tell me about Finishing School."

"I wondered when you would get to that."

"Well go on then."

"There's not much to tell. We were all about the same age and like me we all had a very sheltered upbringing. We shared two to a room and the girl I was sharing with, Justine was very homesick. I think she cried herself to sleep for the first week. She was still weepy even after that and one night she asked if she could get into bed with me. It became a habit after that and at first we would just whisper to each other then one night she kissed me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.