Breeding Brides - Cover

Breeding Brides

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Black breeding with two hot, married, white women.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male  

We arrived at 11.00 o'clock Sunday lunchtime; my twenty-eight year old wife Kathy wearing a sexy white number, high heels and carrying a small, leather handbag over her shoulder. She looked her best, if somewhat apprehensive about the big afternoon that lay ahead of her. A proud smile formed on my lips as she checked herself over in a pocket mirror and took a long breath to compose herself. What a lovely woman I was married too. Those pre-meet nerves were to be expected. Indeed, I also had butterflies in my stomach as I parked our station wagon and walked with her towards the entrance to the Lakeside hotel. It was as we had been told, a picturesque retreat, well out of the city centre and surrounded by woodland that led down to the waterfront. The hotel itself was more an overnight rest spot with wooden walls and roof that fitted the surroundings. Modern reflective glass panels were in place along the front wall with a rotating door. There was quite a chill in the still air, together with a mist that floated in off the Lake and hung around the silent parking lot. After five years of marriage I always had a good idea what my wife was feeling inside and I could see the nerves on her face. Exchanging a look she slipped her small hand into mine and accompanied me inside.

Inside was a polished and spotless lobby with a desk and stone flooring. It was slightly warmer than outside. A young man of late twenties smiled as we approached. He had rugged blonde hair that was swept back together with a likeable, confident manner. His eyes glancing approvingly over my female companion.

'Hi' I said. 'Room booked for Mr and Mrs Sanderson?'. He nodded curtly and began tapping into a computer. Behind us lay a small door that read 'Bar', an elderly couple seated inside and enjoying an afternoon coffee. Otherwise there was no-one else around at all.

'Yes Sir' he smiled, 'welcome to the Lakeside. Would you like your key now?'.

'Not yet thank-you, we're meeting some friends'. I signed us in and he took a $50 deposit. The bar looked our next stop and I was confident my wife could use a drink.

The comfy chairs were a welcome rest after the long drive and I sank back with a sigh. The hotel was nice. After a moment the young desk clerk appeared by our side and took an order of one G and T and a glass of white wine, bringing the drinks on a tray. Kathy and I had been this far north only a few times in the past and usually then only to see my sister. I wouldn't say we were small town folks but we were not far from it. For years I had worked for a Geological company and done quite well for myself. We had a good standard of living and a lovely house I had done most of the work on. Kathy, a teacher at the local school, still did the odd days there to help out. Between that and looking after her parents she kept herself busy. Being here was a big deal for my wife. For both of us. It was the first time we had been invited to watch a 'Black Breeding Session' and the two of us where naturally giddy about meeting Vikki and her husband Bob for the first time. Both my wife and I had been following their adventures over the internet for nearly six months, fascinated and equally turned on by their desire as a white couple to have a black baby.

It had begun as a typical cuckold arrangement whereby Bob liked to watch Vikki having sex with other men. For some time my wife and I had coveted a similar lifestyle but been unable to facilitate it. Bob's videos of Vikki fucking, which he sold to an exclusive set of customers over the web had a profound effect on us both. Each was more raw and intense than the last and would often involve two or three men at a time. Indeed their relationship was similar if not exact to what I wanted for Kathy and myself, if on a more open level. Kathy fantasised about it as much as I, although we both knew the nature of living where we did meant that people talked and keeping a secret like that would be impossible. For months we had to be content with the brown paper packet from Bob which dropped through our door every few weeks detailing Vikki's latest adventure. Then, eight months ago Kathy had sex with another man. She'd a relatively strict upbringing, particularly from her mother. With a need for something daring she finally broke her wedding vows with a white and much older trucker called Randall. He was passing through town and offered a 'no-strings' opportunity, pure and simple. It was a start and our first foray into the unknown.

A second glass of chilled wine arrived on a tray and was placed in front of my wife. She took out another cigarette and lit it. Kathy was wearing her best perfume as well as her favourite jewellery set. The necklace with the diamond studs, offset perfectly against her dark, shoulder length hair. She had put a lot of effort into looking her best and had all week been trying on different outfits in our bedroom. Now, despite the long drive to the hotel she looked perfectly elegant. There was a tangible silence between us as we sat with our thoughts. Bob and Vikki's attention had grown towards black men; Negro males, first casually and then completely. Each video that arrived featured a black man rutting Vikki furiously, all under his intense encouragement. Their need as a couple had grown to the point we found them at today, actively trying to get pregnant. Our deep fascination may have been pure eroticism but I was convinced, particularly with Kathy that there was more. Back home any kind of mixed race relationship was discouraged and no-one was more opposed than my wife's parents. Today, on our first invitation she was desperate to make a good impression on ALL those concerned. It wasn't that she wanted to try black cock one day. Deep down she needed too.

Eventually, a silver Jaguar pulled up and two well dressed people got out. The man was a blonde haired gent in a dark blue suit and his wife was blonde, 5'6 and dressed especially glamorous. Both Kathy and I stood as Bob and Vikki headed through the bar towards us.

'Hi. It's great to meet you at last' Bob beamed obviously delighted to be sharing his adventure with us in person. Perhaps relieved that Kathy was just as hot as her photographs suggested. He smiled with perfect teeth, kissing my wife's hand.

'How are you?' I said, pecking Vikki's cheek.

'Fantastic Honey' she shone. 'Better than ever for seeing you'. She was full-on and bubbly. Thirty one years of age with a toned, shapely figure, long blonde hair and particularly nice tits. She wore a black choker and a lovely split dinner dress that flashed her thighs. Her eyes were a light, Scandinavian blue but a tan suggestive of sunnier climates. I liked her right away. Warm and certainly very forward. It was strange to see them in person after all the videos.

'Every time I think it's going to happen' Vikki said as Bob got drinks from the bar. Kathy sat next to me, her dress rising delightfully and perhaps unintentionally up her legs. 'We've been trying for 18 months now'. You could see just how much being bred black meant to her. Every knowing glance she shared with her husband relayed their combined thrill of doing something so brave and meaningful. It was a feeling I hoped to share with Kathy one day. I had heard how the allure of having ones wife fucked by black cock can be difficult to relay to other men. Immediately Kathy seemed to have a connection with her new friend, along with many questions. Clearly embarrassed about asking seeming naive.

'So Kathy, ' Bob smiled, 'I'm told you had your first time not so long ago?'.

'Yes' I replied for her. Randall. A truck driver'. My wife took a sip from her wine but I could detect she was uncomfortable talking about herself in this way.

'Lovely' beamed Vikki. 'So how did it feel fucking another man that wasn't your husband?'. Vikki's voice was confident and bold but I was wary of it carrying out into the lobby. A thought reflected in my wife's face.

'It was a fantastic experience' she said after a moment to think.

'You think that was good, you should try some black cock honey. There's nothing like it'. Bob nodded too and I could tell he was pondering the same thing.

'She'll see today' he said.

Perhaps sensing my wife's unease Bob ensured us that there was no commitment today and nothing would be expected by the men who were coming. If we liked we could happily watch events and take away the happy memories. Though Vikki and Kathy were so different they soon seemed to share a bond. Perhaps the older woman saw in my wife potential and a suitability for black cock. After another drink we went to the desk and I collected the key from the clerk. By then Kathy had sampled several glasses of white wine and though tense gave me several warm, appreciative smiles. Tracing the back of my hand she squeezed my thumb in a suggestive, flirtatious manner that would have doubtless led to the bedroom had we been at home. Her dark eyes sparkled as we held hands playfully in the lift to the second floor. I cast a discreet gaze over her firm, rounded tits and enjoyed the stiffening in my crotch. Vikki was growing more excited by the minute now. She had been very commending towards my wife since the start. Not just in the way she spoke but the way she looked at her, especially complementary of Kathy's figure; her dress and hair. It wasn't hard to tell a real sexual attraction on her part.

'I'm so glad you decided to come' she said. 'It's going to be so exciting having another couple watching'.

The four of us waited. It was a spacious room, as fresh and classy as the rest of the Hotel with a large double bed against the wall, a wide-screen television, small bar and bathroom. A perfect view across the still Lake gave a relaxing, unworldly feeling. Bob had spared no expense and cracked open a whisky from the bar. He poured us both shots then began setting up his camera. As he did so Vikki perched on the bed while Kathy took a seat opposite on the couch. I was pleased to see her dress pull tight around her fine waxed thighs. Catching my eyes wandering over her body she smiled. A connection interrupted rudely by a firm knock on the door.

'Enjoy yourselves you two' were Bob's words to us. Kathy suddenly appeared beside me, quickly straightening her outfit and adjusting her hair. It excited me to see how much of an impression she wanted to make. Video was one thing but actually being in the same room was quite something else.

One by one three, black men came into the room. I have to say that they where exactly as we had imagined. All big and obviously well built. Dressed casually in jeans and jackets they were clearly from the city and had, like us, undergone a long drive to get here today. There was something immediately stifling about having such larger, bigger men in the room. A feeling I had not anticipated. Each was lean and their eyes dark and roaming, one with light brown skin and the other two much darker. Quite fierce and piercing as they scanned the room, taking in everything, including ourselves. The two women had their immediate attention and the first broke into a smile in recognition of Vikki.

'Hey baby' he said casually placing a hand around her neck and delivering a kiss on the mouth. He had a red Bandana around his head and two large gold teeth at the front. There was a old tattoo on his arm from the wrist right up to the elbow. Kathy stepped a little closer to me as they gave both her and the blonde a generous going over.

'This is Peter and Kathy' Bob said, introducing us. 'It's their first time. They're just watching today'. I held out my hand to the nearest of them. His grip was firm as he shook without reply. All the time his gaze cast behind me where my wife stood.

'Pleased to meet you... ', Kathy said. Her voice wavering as the men cast hardened, almost cruel looks in our direction. There was aggression in the room, impatience. The fresh, woodland air had gone, replaced by hostile intent. I stepped back and felt her hand slide into mine. She was intimidated. I could see it on her face. Excited too by the arrival of these strong men, though somehow fearful all the same.

Vikki was keen to take over. The men towered over her 5,6 as they surrounded her and we stepped to the rear of the bedroom to give them more room. Already they where putting their hands all over the blondes body. It was as though they owned her and their familiarity took us by surprise. Bob grinned, enjoying the scene and began recording through the camera. I could already sense the needy heat coming off the three of them. They knew what they were here for sure enough and in front of our eyes hands stroked, cupped and slid. Understandably they each began glancing curiously back towards the two of us. Kathy moving a little closer to me as the one we had spoken to ran his gaze up and down her body. Liking what he saw. It noticeably unsettled my wife who was clearly turned on by having him look at her. Seeing this the man smiled and turned his attention back to Vikki.

Bob set the camera on the tripod and we watched as they undressed his wife. Taking off her dress and revealing her black bra and suspenders.

'What you here for honey?' he grinned, eye to the lens.

'Well Hon, looks like I'm in for some rough treatment today'. The camera had always suited Vikki and she loved playing to it. The men gathered around finally unclipping her bra and exposing her nice, firm tits. She had a good body. Seeing their hands, sliding and cupping her was a treat. Not to mention very exciting. There was a real surge in the room as they took off their own clothes and let their big dicks spring free. Needless to say they where well hung. Two especially so and their own bodies where especially toned. I smiled at my wife, feeling her arousement as she stared between them. The first time she'd seen a real black dick up close. Vikki lay on the bed, her blonde hair trailed down her shoulders over her tanned skin. Instinctively the first gold toothed man started by giving her some head, tonguing her full pussy lips while the others stood and jerked. She soon began to buck and groan. Sighing with pleasure as her pussy was tickled and tongued.

Giddily she turned onto her knees. Spreading herself so she could be eaten from behind. One of the men obliged, grasping her full ass and burying his mouth between her legs.

'Mmm oh yeah' Vikki gasped in her sexy drawl. Confident and horny, one walked around the bed, his dick bobbing as he took up stance in front of her. Then, pushing back her hair, Vikki raised a hand and placed her wedding ringed hand around his shaft.

'Oh yeah that's nice Hon' Bob grinned as his wife played her tongue on the tip of his erection, finally wrapping her lips around and choking down on it.

'Yeah bitch, suck that dick' the bull gasped. Sucking noisily Vikki turned and took the next in her willing, married mouth. The sight was one to behold as she forced it down her throat, his flat shaved sack flattening against her chin. Coughing violently she gagged, took it back and bobbed her head hard on the top four inches.

The horny men where soon ready to fuck Vikki properly, all the time encouraged by Bob. One of them began kissing her on the mouth again as a second mounted the bed. With one arm he pinned one of her legs out to the side and pushed his way in. Vikki moaned as he penetrated deep, her lips spreading to take him. Accommodating him and reaching out to hold the other two men who stood awaiting their turn. She grinned at her husband who was red faced and revelling in the sight. Slowly, building up the man's big ass shifted and drove moans from her lips.

'That's it. Fuck her. Fuck that married whore' Bob grinned. I could understand why he wanted to be close to his wife. This was intense. I shared a glance with Kathy. Both of us shocked by just how roughly the men treated her.

The big man rode, pushing himself up all the way so his balls slapped between her thighs again and again.

'Mmm yeah bitch you getting fucked now'.

'Hear that Hon?' Vikki shrieked. 'Oh God I'm coming'. As his dick pounded into her pussy the whole exposed ridge of his black dick glistened with her juice.

With a slap on the back he gave up his turn for now and one of the others guided himself in. Big as he was this second male penetrated all the way, filling Vikki and making her groan loudly with satisfaction. Folding her ankles over his waist he fucked quickly, raw aggression in each stroke. When he came and finally pulled out Vikki was gasping and breathless.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.