Butler's Delights - Cover

Butler's Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: Settling In

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Settling In - When his nine year old son suggested it, the Emir decided that an English butler, a Jeeves, would be a nice touch in his Golden Palace. For Robinson, it meant big changes from his English life. Most of the duties were similar to those in the household in England, but some of the perks were better. And then the Princesses came to visit him. For Robinson's wife, who had never been spanked even as a child, it meant bigger changes, and ones she came to love.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

After three weeks of working in the Golden Palace, Robinson again sought the advice of the Chief Eunuch.

"If I want my wife to come from England, how do I arrange that?"

"I suggest that you go and fetch her," said the old eunuch, "If you speak to Kamal Qumsiyeh he will arrange the journey."

The Head of Protocol was as helpful as he could be.

"Will three day's time be suitable?" he asked, "The Emir will be away for a couple of days and so you will not be needed here. I can arrange the flights and so on, or do you want to use a private aeroplane from the Royal flight again?"

Robinson considered this for a moment but decided that it was a liberty he dare not take until he was more sure of his position here.

"No, no. That won't be necessary. The scheduled flights will be fine."

That afternoon he rang Caroline and told her to pack whatever she needed, and that the rest of their belongings could be brought out later.

"Two days isn't long to get ready," she protested.

"Just do it," Robinson told her, "You won't need to stay long if you don't like it here."

Thus it was arranged and he flew to London, again in one of the luxurious private cabins on the jumbo jet, using the stewardess en route, and hoping that he would not be embarrassed by the crew on the return.

As she finished sucking him off for the last time before they arrived in Heathrow, the stewardess looked up and said, "We are on the same flight back tomorrow. I look forward to it, Master."

"I shall be travelling with my wife," he said.

"That is a pity, Master. Is she a western woman?"

"Yes, and she doesn't understand Kobekistani customs yet."

"Then I shall not cause you or her any worries," said the experienced woman, "But it is a pity. I do enjoy serving you much more than some of the passengers we carry."

'Flattery, ' thought Robinson, 'but pleasant flattery. I wonder how many men have enjoyed her services? Doubtless all of them receive the same flattery.'

The return journey was faultless. The stewardess gave no indication whatever that she had had any duties beyond the normal ones of attending a VIP on an international flight. Caroline was much impressed by their travelling in First Class, and even more so when they slept for four hours of the journey in the small cabin on the aircraft.

When they arrived at Kobek she was a little put out at having to wear an abaya, but the stewardess reassured her that all women did this. The Rolls at the foot of the steps surprised her, as did the sight of the Triple Palace.

"You said it was a Palace, but this is huge," she said, "Do we really live here?"

"The Emir is my employer and the job is strictly 'live in'," Robinson replied, "Did you think that I was lying to you?"

"Of course not," was the swift and somewhat contrite reply.

The rooms they had were light and airy, and there were intricate mosaics on the walls, but Caroline was more interested in the fact that her husband had said that they had eight rooms. True, there was the large sitting room and they had a bedroom each, but the other five rooms seemed to be occupied. She dismissed this as a misunderstanding and began to look more closely at her room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.