Ceciline - Cover

Ceciline

Copyright© 2010 by Danny Rollins

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is about a woman who gets picked up for the first time by a man. She is paid to go home with him and watch him fuck his wife. In the second part Nicola is taken home by the husband once again, and things get a little rougher than she expected

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"Can I help you?" he asked me.

"mmm?" I just looked at him.

"How about we go to my car?" he asked, reaching his hand out to mine, his fingertips barely touching the back of my hand.

"oh um hm." I mumbled under my breath very quietly, unsure if the man could hear me. I didn't really know what I was doing there in the parking lot that late at night or what he wanted from me. I grabbed his hand, linking my fingers with his and followed him to his BMW.

It was parked in the far corner of the dimly parking lot where there weren't many cars. He opened the back door for me and I climbed in, he followed behind me. He must have prepared for this, the front seats had been moved as far forward as possible, maximising the space in the back. He had come to the parking lot looking for something, I hadn't. Or at least consciously I hadn't.

Although I was unsure, he knew what he wanted. His confidence put me at ease. I twisted my body so I was facing him. He reached over and his large hand groped my breasts outside of my blouse. I reached over to undo his belt, but he grabbed my hands and placed them by my side. He continued groping my breasts while I just sat there.

His other hand began caressing my knee and moved up my thigh. He slipped his fingers under my damp panties and began rubbing my slit. He slowly inserted one finger inside me and moved it back and forth gently. I went to place my hand in his hair, but he pulled his head back, so I just went back to sitting still. He worked his fingers out of my cunt and moved them towards my ass. At first he just left them there while his other hand continued grabbing my breast. Then he slowly began working his finger into my ass. I shuddered slightly as it first entered, my juices not quite acting as enough lubricant. Once he had it in though, he was able to slide it in and out with ease.

He unbotton the top three buttons of my blouse and reached his hand under the thin cotton of my shirt and my bra. He squeezed my nipples tightly and as I jerked back he pulled me forward. I winced. He pulled his hand out of my top and continued fingering my ass. With his free hand he undid his belt and pulled down his slacks. He reached into his boxers and began stroking his cock. I could see the outline through the thin material of his white boxers.

He withdrew his hand from my ass and pulled down his boxers. He positioned himself so he was kneeling on the car seat. He was tall so had to bend down in order to fit. He began pumping his cock fiercly. Every once in a while he would reach his hand out to me as though he wanted to touch me, but he never did. He continued wanking himself silently. He then grunted and pulled my hair so my body was closer to him. He came, his sperm spurting onto my clothes and neck.

He released my hair and grabbed a tissue from his pocket to clean himself. He didn't offer me one. He took two tenners from his pocket and gave them to me. I opened the door and we both climbed out. He drove off without saying a word to me.

I walked back to my car and climbed into the front seat. I lit a cigarette which I needed desperately and sat there until I finished the it. Then I drove home to my small flat, poured myself a drink, then another, then I fell to sleep.

The next day went by as normal; a slow working day. That night though, I found myself waiting in the same parking lot. I don't know what exactly I was there for, whether I wanted that same man or whether I was looking for someone else, or something else.

I ended up standing in the dark parking lot for a while and smoking countless cigarettes before he was there again. I could tell by his unusually stocky figure in the long black coat. He approached me and asked the same question as yesterday.

"Can I help you?" I just stared at him this time. I looked straight into his dark brown eyes. "How about we go to my car?"

There wasn't much need to lead me this time, he was parked in the same place. I made sure I stayed a few steps behind him. This time though, he go into the driver's seat. He didn't open the door for me, so I just guessed he wanted me in the passenger seat next to him. I opened the door and sat down next to him. I pulled the hem of my dress down so that it would cover more of my legs.

He reached between my legs and felt my panties. "Take those off." I did so and placed them in my coat pocket. I had expected him to fondle me, but instead he removed his hand."How about we go someplace else this time?" I just nodded and looked straight ahead of me. Every couple of minutes I would look at him quickly then would go back to staring straight ahead.

I wasn't really sure where we were going. I didn't feel like I was in any danger, or maybe I just didn't care. He didn't say anything to me. When I tried to touch his leg or massage his crotch he just pulled my hand away, so once again I sat motionless next to him.

We drove a little longer than I had expected. I no longer recognized the area we were in. The uncertainty of what was happening made me a bit anxious. I thought about asking about where we were going, but in the end decided to stay silent. It wouldn't do me much good to know the location at this point in time. I was already in the car, it was too late to go back.

I pulled my pack of cigarettes out of my coat pocket, the edge of the box had been cutting into my hip for sometime. I placed them on the dashboard.

"You can smoke in here if you want."

I was glad he gave me permission, I really needed one at that point. I lit a cigarette and the man rolled down the window for me. I didn't know his name. I wasn't sure I wanted to know his name. I inhaled the smoke sharply and kept it in my mouth for sometime before blowing it out of my mouth. I was becoming increasingly nervous. I needed more than cigarettes.

Just when my nerves were becoming a bit too much we pulled into the drive way of a large house. We were definitely outside of London. He was obviously wealthy. His clothes and BMW had already told me that, and the large house only confirmed. His wealth put me at ease though. Money meant safetly and security for me. I was suprised that he had taken me to his house though. I could see he had a wedding ring on. Maybe his wife was away for the night.

I grabbed my cigarettes off the dashboard and placed them in my pocket. I shut the car door quietly behind me and followed the man inside his house. We entered a large hallway with paintings hung on every part of the wall. I nearly knocked over a glass vase that was on a table.

"Be careful." He said to me.

I followed him into a large sitting room. It was as tastefully decorated with high ceilings and large beautiful windows that looked out to the garden, not that you could see much at that time of night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.