A Little Too Much Spice for Kat - Cover

A Little Too Much Spice for Kat

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young husband comes home early from work and discovers his wife having sex with the next door neighbor. Far from being upset, he realizes that he is extremely aroused. He learns that his wife has entered into a submissive relationship with the neighbor and is serving him and now his friends too. He agrees to let the relationship continue until it gets out of hand.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification  

The next morning, Sunday, Kat got up and went over to wake up Evan in the usual manner at the usual time. He hadn’t said anything before he went home last night but she assumed that was what he wanted.

I had breakfast ready when she got home about forty-five minutes later. She had been right. He had indeed wanted his usual morning wakeup call. She sucked his cock after he got up and took his normal bathroom break. After he finished using her mouth they went downstairs. While Kat made his coffee Evan called Amy and invited her to his home so she could play with my wife again. She’s coming over around ten.

We finished breakfast and Kat cleaned up the kitchen. I put my trunks on and we went over to Evan’s house. Kat undressed inside the door as Evan requires of her. As soon as she was naked we went into the back and joined Evan by the pool. It’s a beautiful, warm morning and we swam around for a while before getting out of the water and taking seats on the patio.

We had just gotten comfortable when Amy appeared at the back gate. Evan introduced us. She shook my hand but quickly dropped my hand and brushed past me. She isn’t here to see me. She went over to where Kat is sitting, caressed her cheek for a moment while smiling down at her and then bent down and kissed her. And I don’t mean a peck on the cheek! She supported the back of Kat’s head with her hand and kissed her passionately for several minutes. While they kissed she explored Kat’s naked body with her free hand.

I’m not entirely certain how Kat feels about it. We didn’t really talk much about it. She seemed embarrassed when I asked her about it. I got the general impression, however, that despite her initial reservations, by the end of their first encounter Kat had decided it was a very pleasurable experience. I don’t get the impression she’s at all reluctant to repeat it. But no matter how she feels about it one of my fantasies is about to come true. I’m going to see two beautiful, sexy women making love! How many men wouldn’t give their left nut to see that?!

Amy finally broke the kiss and straightened up. She ignored Evan and me. But she entertained us all by taking off her clothes as if she and Kat were all alone in the backyard.

I was very impressed. She has a very good body. If I had not been told Amy is around forty years old I would never have guessed it. She has a lot of laugh lines on her face but her body is young and tight and smooth. She seems justifiably proud of it.

Once she was naked she sat down. She wasn’t the least bit self conscious about being naked in front us. It’s obvious she has a history with Evan. I suppose in her eyes I’m a nonentity. She doesn’t mind that I’m seeing her naked because I don’t count. She didn’t come here to see me or entertain me. She came here to make love to my sweet young wife.

Evan told Kat to get Amy a Bloody Mary. Kat hurried off. She returned with the drink a few minutes later and as she put it down next to Amy, Amy’s hand reached out and caressed Kat’s sexy ass.

Kat smiled at her, obviously enjoying the attention. She stood there obligingly, letting Amy explore freely. I doubt seriously if there is a straight man in the Western world who doesn’t harbor a secret desire to watch two attractive women making love to each other. I was certainly finding their interaction and the anticipation of what was to come extremely arousing. My reaction is obvious. My trunks are tenting like a teenage boy with a really good men’s magazine full of pictures of nekkid gurls.

Amy sipped her drink and I watched as her fingers moved over Kat’s breasts and down over her flat stomach to her sweet pussy. Kat smiled and obligingly spread her legs so Amy had easier access to her pussy.

Amy gulped the remainder of her drink down and stood up. She looked around and spotted the double-wide lounge chair cushion lying in the grass nearby. Amy has obviously been here before. I can’t help wondering what the relationship is between her and Evan.

She took Kat’s hand and led her to the cushion. They stretched out side by side facing each other. They immediately began kissing lightly, affectionately, and occasionally whispering to each other and smiling. To watch them you’d have thought they had no idea they’re being watched by two horny males.

What followed was the hottest sex show I shall probably ever see. They kissed each other with quickly increasing passion for a long time, their hands busily exploring all the while. Then they took turns, each covering every inch of the other’s body with her lips and tongue. They certainly weren’t doing it for our entertainment. They did it for themselves and they truly enjoyed it.

Evan is recording it, of course. It will be a DVD I know I’ll treasure above all the others. My dick is so hard I’m afraid it may explode!

Their lovemaking lasted for more than an hour. Sometimes Amy ate Kat’s pussy. Sometimes Kat ate Amy’s pussy. And sometimes they ate each other. I loved every second of it. To see two beautiful women in the throws of passion like that is not something most men ever get to see. Not in real life. And not when one of the women is the woman you love. I suppose you’d have to experience it to fully understand what a truly erotic experience it is.

They each enjoyed too many orgasms to count and now they’re lying side by side and whispering in each other’s ear. Evan continued filming as Kat got up and came over to my chair. She pulled me to my feet and carefully pulled my trunks down. My cock is near the breaking point.

I assumed she intended to give me one of her wonderful blowjobs, something I really needed right at that moment. But that wasn’t what she had in mind. She smiled and led me over to where Amy is still lying on the cushion and watching me with a big, warm, sexy smile on her face. She seemed to finally be acknowledging my existence!

Kat started to pull me down between Amy’s legs and I hesitated. I looked at her and asked, “Are you sure? We discussed this once, remember?”

In the past, when we discussed the possibility of bringing other people into our sex lives, Kat had been more than certain that it would make her very uncomfortable to see me with another woman. She was pretty sure she’d be jealous.

Kat smiled at me and said, “It’s okay, baby, I want you to. I’m going to be right here, too.”

I’m a little bit skeptical. But Amy is an offer too good to refuse. I fell gently to my knees between her long, lovely legs. We smiled at each other for a moment and Amy said, “I want to see if you’re as good as your pretty little wife. She’s gonna be a hard act to follow. If I were a lesbian I’d try to take her sexy ass away from you.”

I came down on my hands, supporting myself over her sexy body and started kissing her. Lightly at first, kissing her lips, then moving around her face, kissing her cheeks and her forehead, her eyes and her ears. I kissed my way down her long smooth neck to her shoulders. I worked around her chest, saving her breasts for last.

As I began kissing and licking Amy’s breasts, I saw Kat, who has stretched out beside us, touch her lips to Amy’s. They were soon kissing passionately. I happily returned my attention to Amy’s breasts.

After spending a long, very pleasant time kissing, licking, and even biting her breasts I moved slowly down her stomach to her warm, wet mound. I kissed all around her pussy but skipped over it to kiss and lick her thighs, before working my way back up and finally attacking her sopping wet pussy with my mouth.

Between my wife and me the two of us are driving Amy crazy. She’s thrashing around and I can hear her screaming into Kat’s mouth. I ate her to several orgasms before I couldn’t take it anymore.

I crawled up over her and prepared to slip my hard cock into her wet pussy. I glanced at Kat first, giving her one last chance to change her mind. She stopped kissing Amy long enough to kiss me while reaching down and guiding my cock to Amy’s opening.

Amy moaned when she felt the head of my cock resting against the entrance to her body. I ignored her and looked into Kat’s sexy, smoldering eyes as I eased my cock into Amy and was instantly swallowed up. Her hips came up off of the cushion to meet mine and what followed was one fantastic fuck, for both of us.

While we fucked, Kat slowly moved her hand down my back, over my ass, and down between my legs to tickle my balls. That was all that I could take. I thought I had shown remarkable self-control up until that point. But I’m only human!

I groaned and tensed up and filled Amy’s hot cunt with cum. Kat never stopped kissing her, right in my face, and her hand never left my balls. And much to my amazement my cock never went soft. After that moment of super sensitivity that follows an orgasm passed I started all over again, fucking her hard and fast. I was able to last much longer this time and Amy came twice more before I came again.

I finally rolled away, totally spent, totally exhausted. My eyes were closed. I was relaxing for a moment, still trying to catch my breath when I felt Kat, sucking my cock clean after I fucked Amy! I groaned in pleasure, opened my eyes and stared in fascination.

She sat up on her heels and smiled at me when she was satisfied that she had cleaned my cock and balls thoroughly. From his seat nearby I heard Evan say, “Kat, you aren’t finished cleaning up yet.”

Kat looked at Evan and then down at the pussy I just fucked, twice. Kat is reluctant, for good reason I thought. I don’t know if I could do what she’s about to do if someone was pointing a gun at me. But it’s immediately obvious she’s going to obey.

I stared in a kind of lustful amazement as Kat moved over between Amy’s legs. She smiled nervously at Amy for a moment. I realized I was holding my breath as I watched her lean down and begin lapping up the juices from around Amy’s hot pussy. Kat ran her tongue up Amy’s thighs and over her stomach and finally started licking her swollen pussy.

I thought it would be disgusting. Not just for her as she was doing it. I thought it would be a disgusting thing to watch. Instead, I found that somehow it was extremely erotic! Amy certainly enjoyed it. She came again before Kat finished.

It was quite a show! As soon as Kat had cleaned Amy to her satisfaction, or to Evan’s satisfaction, Evan handed me the camera and stood over Amy. He’s naked now. I watched as their eyes met and she smiled and nodded.

Evan dropped to his knees and in a moment he was fucking her hard. Kat moved back up beside them and moved her hand over Evan, just like she had for me. I kept moving around, getting the best camera angles. Even though I just experienced two explosive, extremely satisfying orgasms I was already getting another hard-on!

I took a bit of satisfaction from the fact that Evan wasn’t able to hold out long. He didn’t last any longer than I did. It’s been a very exciting morning for all of us, even our jaded neighbor. He quickly filled Amy with another load of cum and then dropped to the cushion beside her.

I continued filming as Kat instantly set about carrying out her clean-up duties, cleaning both of them thoroughly. As she was finishing up with Amy I couldn’t take it anymore. I handed the camera back to Evan and I dropped to my knees behind Kat. I fucked her like a mad man. I fucked her as brutally as those men in the bar fucked her and I had just cum twice so I was able to last a long time.

Kat loved it. In part because not long after I started, Amy moved down and started playing with Kat’s pussy while my cock was thrusting in and out of her. Evan had set his camera aside. He didn’t want to be left out. He started playing with Kat’s tits and kissing her.

Kat was soon screaming into Evan’s mouth and thrashing around wildly. I had to hold onto her hips with all my strength to restrain her until I finally came for a third time. Kat collapsed onto the cushion after I slowly withdrew my cock. She didn’t seem to be quite fully conscious.

Evan smiled and decided she could skip clean up this time. We got up and left her recuperating on the cushion. We went and got another drink. It’s nearly noon now and we opted for cold beer. I got one for Kat and had it ready for her when she recovered.

It was at least five minutes before Kat was finally able to join us. She struggled to her feet and looked down at the mess we made of her. She groaned and went over to the outside shower by the pool and rinsed off. Then she sat on my lap and we sipped our beers and talked quietly.

Kat and I were shocked to finally learn Amy is Evan’s ex-wife! They’ve been divorced for a little over five years now. They still get together sometimes for dinner and some hot sex. They’ve remained close and are good friends. They just can’t live together.

Amy finally had to go. She has work to do at her shop. Evan needs to get up to speed on his book. He’s falling behind. That’s Kat’s fault, of course. He’s been spending more time having sex with my wife or arranging for other men to have sex with her than he has writing. He invited us to stay and use his pool for a while if we want. After they left us alone in the backyard Kat and I floated around in the pool for an hour or so before going home for a late lunch.

We relaxed after lunch and watched a little television, regular shows this time. We still have a DVD to watch. It’s the DVD from the afternoon in the bar. For now, though, we’re both fucked out. The DVD will have to wait.

We watched the end of the NASCAR race and had a light supper. After supper we read for a while. Up until Kat’s involvement with Evan started we would usually read a little every night. The last week has been pretty eventful and neither of us has gotten any reading in.

We went up and took a shower at a little after nine and rinsed off the chlorine. Then we went to bed and slept like a couple of logs. There was no sex that night. We were both far too tired.

The next morning it was back to our strange new normal life. We ate breakfast and Kat went to wake our next door neighbor up with a blowjob while I went to work.

I called home around eleven to see if she was free for lunch but there was no answer. So all afternoon I was left to fight with myself in an effort to stop thinking about what he was doing with her at that very moment.

I like my job and I’ve never been a clock watcher. But this day it seemed like the hands on the clock were moving in slow motion. I thought quitting time would never come but I finally got off work and hurried home.

As soon as I entered the house one of the things Evan did to Kat today was instantly obvious. She’s sporting brand new gold rings in her nipples and the little hood over her clit!

She stood near the door, smiled and asked, “Do you like my new jewelry?”

I wasn’t sure. I remembered hearing Evan say something about getting her nipples pierced on one of the DVDs but I didn’t think she’d permit it.

Boy! Was I wrong! Or maybe not, it might be that she couldn’t stop him. I guess I’ll find out soon.

“Before I decide, how do you feel about it?” I asked.

She shrugged and said, “I didn’t have a choice. And the process isn’t something I’d care to go through again. It hurt like hell. But once I saw them, yeah, I kind of like them. And I’ve been assured they make sex as good for a woman as it is for a man once they heal. What do you think?”

They do look kind of hot. I can well imagine they hurt like hell. Those are the three most sensitive areas of her body.

“I think I like them. How long before they heal?”

“The guy said six weeks to fully heal but I should be able to function normally after three to four weeks. Most of the pain should fade away after the first day or two.”

“It hurt a lot, huh?” I asked. That sounded like a silly question, even to me!

“Not as much as I thought it might. There were a lot of distractions while the guy was doing it,” Kat said with a sexy smile.

“What guy?”

“Sit down. Let’s eat and I’ll tell you all about it,” she said.

Kat had prepared my favorite meal; big, thick, ribeye steaks. They were hot off the stove as I walked in. I must have smelled them when I came in from outside. But nothing else registered when I saw Kat’s new jewelry.

I sat down, took a sip of beer and said, “So, tell me about your day,” as if she was going to tell me about shopping and laundry and vacuuming.

Kat smiled a bit wanly. She’s still in a lot of pain.

“It started like all of my days start now. I sneak into Evan’s bedroom in the morning and wake him up with my mouth on his cock. He went to the bathroom and came back and I gave him his morning blowjob. He took a shower and we came back over here so he could pick out my outfit.

“I ended up wearing one of the pleated things that wants to be a skirt when it grows up and a crop top that said, ‘Does this shirt make my tits look big?’

“He put another choker on me, the one that says, “Slave.

“Then we went out for breakfast. I’d already eaten breakfast with you so I just had a cup of coffee and sat with him, scandalizing everyone in the restaurant. At least this time I was allowed to keep my legs under the table. Still, I could tell from the look on the waitress’s face she really wanted to throw a bucket of cold water on me and kick me out.

“We didn’t get to the restaurant until after nine. It was after ten when we left. Evan drove to the sleaziest tattoo shop you could imagine. It was in a dirty building behind a biker bar over on Dorchester Road. I didn’t see any other cars around, but there were nearly a dozen Harleys.

“Evan dragged me inside and everyone looked up with that ‘what the hell are you doing here’ look on their faces. The waiting area was full. It was all just one big room. At one end was the area where they do the tattooing. There were two chairs and a padded table. All three were in use. Everyone stopped talking and stared at me as we walked to the counter and waited.

“One of the guys doing the tattooing looked up and said, ‘Be right with you, man.’

“I could hear the bikers behind me talking about my legs and my ass. One of them got up, came over and asked to see the writing on my shirt. I turned around so that he could read it. He read it out loud so everyone would know what was written across my tits. He grinned at me and said, ‘I really can’t say unless I can compare, lady.’

“Evan smiled at the guy, reached over and pulled my top up to my neck. There were half a dozen rough looking bikers and several biker chicks watching. Most of them got up for a closer look.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.