1 2 3 Go Fetish Lover - Cover

1 2 3 Go Fetish Lover

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - the story of a mid thirties woman witha fetish for rubber wear; how she came to discover her fetish and a few of her adventures because of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Flatulence  

Jenny McGuire was by all standards a very pretty mid thirties woman who could quite possibly have had her choice of any men; but she had a deep hidden desire which she discovered by accident.

But first let me tell you about her; she stood five six tall slender build with 36C breasts topped off with the most delectable nipples which when fully erect remind most people of organ stops; her long blonde hair down to her shoulders was normally immaculately combed and her deep blue eyes always enticing. Jenny was not yet married and had a string of boyfriends; all of whom baulked at her hidden fantasy passions and it seemed no sooner had she told them what she liked than they would disappear never to return.

You see Jenny loved rubber wear; you know the type of thing; tight figure hugging sheer latex rubber suits with strategic holes cut for pussy and nipples or the type that had the zips over her breasts and cunt areas; but what really set her aside was her love of the rubber masks; always in her wildest dreams the rubber masks had no eye holes and a breathing snorkel for the mouth. She just loved the feel of the rubber against her skin and the almost claustrophobic smell of the sweaty skin encased in the tight rubber.

As I mentioned earlier Jenny discovered this passion by accident; by all things a bright pink pair of marigold gloves. She was busy cleaning the kitchen in her flat when she reached out and grabbed the new pair of marigold gloves intending to clean the waste disposal on her sink; but because her hands were full she gripped the gloves between her teeth; suddenly she nearly fainted; for the rubber smell sent her mind in to rapture; her legs became weak and for no reason she could think of her cunt suddenly began to churn and itch like crazy; without even thinking she began rubbing her hot wet cunt and whilst still smelling the rubber she found herself licking the tips of the gloves as her orgasm ripped through her cunt.

As she calmed down she thought about what had just happened; she was both fearful and yet curious. Had she not just had the biggest and so far best orgasm of her life and she could not think what had caused it to instantly ignite like that.

She dropped everything and dashed off to her bedroom ashamed and yet intrigued to analyse what had just happened. She replayed in her mind the events and suddenly it dawned on her that it triggered as soon as she touched her lips with the rubber gloves; now fearful she was some sort of pervert having orgasms because of a pair of gloves she decided that she needed to find out more.

But first she needed to change her underwear because her panties were sopping wet and her cunt was still leaking its juices; she decided to take a quick shower whilst she thought things through; strange thing was though; she almost dared herself to take the rubber gloves into the shower with her to see if it really was them that had trigger this change in her life.

So armed with the gloves she slipped into the bathroom and instead of simply undressing and getting in the shower she seemed hypnotised by the gloves and decided to put them on and undress wearing them. She removed her blouse and was mesmerized as her bright pink rubber covered hands moved over the buttons; her cunt began to bubble again; then as she released her skirt and watched it float to the floor she could not resist she touched her bare stomach with her right hand still inside the rubber glove and it seemed little electric shocks emanated from the rubber and found their way down to her clit. Those shocks intensified when she removed her bra and rubbed her breast with the rubber covered hands.

Her entire body trembled as she slipped her rubber gloved hand inside her panties and felt for the first time rubber against her clit and cunt; she did not even rub as her second orgasm hit her; she now knew she was hooked and she would explore the fascination of rubber to its logical conclusion.

Reluctantly pulling her gloved hand from inside her panties she dropped the soaking wet item on the floor and stepped into the shower cubicle; without turning on the water she went through the motions of washing her body using the rubber gloves to slide over her skin and wow her skin felt all tingly and glowing.

For over an hour she stroked every part of her body with the rubber covered hands and found that she could intensify the passions when she touched her rock hard nipples or her aching clit but strangely the passions seemed even hotter when she touched her anal ring; something she had learned from her mother was wicked and sinful.

Almost exhausted by her numerous orgasms over the last hour; Jenny roamed round the house naked as the day she was born and placed the rubber gloves under her pillow for later. Now sitting stark naked at her computer she searched for items related to rubber; she soon discovered that putting the word rubber into the search engines only brought back results relating to the manufacture of rubber although in her heightened state she wonder what the feeling of fresh rubber sap would feel like running over her breasts; she imagined it would feel like thick spunk slowly dribbling its way down over her nipples. Several times she had to stop herself before she was back playing with her cunt once more.

She refined her search by inputting rubber wear and was amazed to discover the range of rubber uniforms that were available and at reasonable prices too; she quickly skipped over the box standard uniforms like rubber nurse uniform or the rubber nanny gear; as she looked at the images now appearing on her screen she knew she had found the missing piece of her life. The things she was looking at right now seemed so right for her; she was looking at mummification in rubber bandages and in rubber enclosures; where no skin was exposed even down to no breathing holes; the one which really caught her attention was the ones which had rubber hoses and rubber hose connections over the mouth; eyes; nipples; cunt and anal areas;

Instantly reaching for her credit card she decided to buy one and quickly filled in her height and weight measurements; she chose to buy a 36B breast measurement size and not her normal 36C figuring that this would make it squeeze her tighter all around her tits. She almost baulked at the $187.00 dollars the item cost but she just knew she had to have it even if it meant she did not eat this week. She read the information about caring for the suit and decided to order three bottles of the protective oil shine lubricant and two of the talcum non slip powder she would need to put the suit on with; she also ordered four metres of the rubber hose of the same size to fit the connectors. She could not believe she had just spent $376 dollars on her personal fetish.

After hitting the purchase button she almost panicked; thinking what would her mother say if she suddenly found this rubber suit hanging in her daughter's wardrobe? She could just see her mother now chastising her about her sinful wicked ways and how she should immediately go to church to confess to the father her brush with Satan.

Jenny was horny again just at the thought of this wear being prepared just for her and could not wait for it to arrive; as she imagined not only her wearing it but also the smell of it. She made a promise not to talc the hood as she wanted the raw smell of rubber to invade her nostrils; she simply could not wait and wandered naked back to her bed where she lay on her back; legs wide apart and after retrieving the gloves from under her pillow she put them on and began to stroke her skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.