Carl Naked in School - Beth's Story - Cover

Carl Naked in School - Beth's Story

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Part 2 of the Carl NIS series. Read Carl NIS first. A shy girl has a crush on Carl Walker. How does she deal with him being naked in school? It is, as they say, an eye opener, and has quite an effect, on her, and her family. And she hasn't a thing to wear to the Homecoming Dance!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Nudism  

On the way to the dance floor someone pinched my naked bottom, and Carl looked daggers at the table we'd just passed, but that was all that happened.

Once we were on the dance floor it took a few seconds for us to sort out our arms and stuff, and then he was holding me as stiffly as I was holding him, both of us tentative, hesitant, very formal. He was the first boy I'd ever danced with, outside of dance class!

His right hand was on my bare waist, my left on his bare shoulder. I looked up at him timidly as we began to move, remembering to let him lead, one of the hardest lessons I'd had to learn in dance class, I admit.

"Don't smudge my makeup," I teased him, blushing as he looked down at my breasts and tits, wide-eyed. Okay, I giggled, I admit it. "Well, a girl wants to look her best when she goes out! Mom helped - a touch of blush on my nipples, a little light base," I explained.

I suspect I was the first girl he'd ever danced with, outside of dance class, too. He held me as if he was afraid I was going to shatter or something, and far away, both of us conscious of the thrust of his hardon aimed at my naked tummy.

Around us, other couples were blending closer, moving to the slow tune the band was playing. There was a clearing around us, as if everyone was avoiding touching our naked bodies.

Most of them were grabbing looks at us as they passed, of course. Carl looked down at me, smiling, his hand slipping farther around toward my back, drawing me closer, and I willingly yielded in response to the pressure. His cock touched me, slid upwards, painting a stripe of pre-cum up my naked stomach as I drew closer to the warmth of his naked body.

I was so happy and excited my eyes threatened to tear up! It was a dream come true! Not a nightmare, a dream! I was dancing with the love of my life, and there was nothing between us at all!

My nipples brushed his chest, and trickles of electricity spread from them out through my whole body, but especially my pussy. We seemed to melt together in slow motion, until I was nestled snugly in his embrace, my whole, naked body against his. I knew we were being watched, and I didn't care! I was with Carl, that was all that mattered!

The slow tune ended, and a fast one took up, and we separated, holding hands. We didn't do any fancy steps, we just moved to the beat, grinning at each other like idiots. His cock waved and bounced at me, and my tits jiggled back.

I can't speak for Carl, but I don't think I had ever felt more alive in my entire life. The lights from the mirrored globe danced over our naked skin, painting us with dots of red and blue and white and green and gold. The music hammered through us, hard and driving, making our feet move, our bodies twist and turn.

We got jostled, and more than once I felt a hand on my butt or flank, but that was as bad as it got, until the music ended and we went for refreshments. Things got a bit more intrusive in that mob, until Carl formed a rear guard, literally, by pasting himself to my back, his cock resting against my lower spine as he wrapped his arms around my naked torso.

Shooting him a wicked glance, I moved one of his hands to cover my naked breast, my nipple digging into his warm palm as he measured my boob's size and softness with his fingers.

Drinks in hand we finally made our way back to the table and sank into our chairs, both wincing at how cold and hard they were. We practically wedged our chairs together so we could be close to each other.

We talked with the other kids at the table, admitting that being naked was both embarrassing and exciting, and that it really made dancing exciting and then some. I was glad to see Stephanie there, across from us, even though she'd had to come stag.

She was wearing a really pretty dress that looked good on her, showing a bit of her impressive cleavage, but not enough, in my opinion. She had all the tools to catch a guy, she just needed to deploy them better on the battlefield, I decided.

And I was shocked I was even thinking that way! That was soooo unlike me! I'm the geek, remember? What did I know about catching a guy?

On the other hand, here I was, with Carl beside me, which proved something, I guess.


Then the music started up again, and everyone left us but Stephanie, who had retreated into a reverie of her own as she watched the dancers with a wistful look.

I rested my hand on Carl's thigh beneath the table, where no one could see. Something egged me on to slide my hand up and find his cock. It was standing vertically and I curled my fingers around it. It was hot, and hard, and wet with precum. I thumbed the tip, his juices warm and slippery as I painted the softer tip of his prick with them.

If he stayed hard all evening, he was going to be in agony! I stroked his cock gently.

Carl looked at me, surprised, and then moved to kiss my cheek. I turned my head and our lips met instead. He'd been drinking root beer and I tasted it on his breath and lips.

"I washed my hair with conditioner," I said softly after breaking the kiss, incredibly nervous and aroused at the same time. What was I doing?! "It's nice and soft," I added.

"Oh?" and he started to reach for my head.

"Not that hair," I whispered with a hot giggle, nudging his bare thigh with mine.

"Oh!" His hand slid up my thigh and I spread my legs a tiny bit to give him room. His fingers settled in the soft nest of my bush and I trembled at the intimacy of his touch. He stroked my pussy and I purred, while inside I died a hundred zillion tiny, ecstatic deaths. Oh God, what WAS I DOING?

What was I doing? I was headed down a slippery slope as I milked him for more precum, making his whole cock slick so my hand skated over his hot flesh as I stroked his throbbing hardon.

His hand burrowed deeper, parting my slit, nestling into the hot, wet folds of my cunny.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop!" I whispered, my whole body aflame.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum," he warned me as I continued to stroke his hardon.

"So am I," I moaned. "Oh, my! Please don't stop!"

He groaned something unintelligible, while my hips had taken on a life of their own, moving against his invading fingers, scrubbing my clit against his touch.

I tried to be quiet, I really did, and I don't think anyone heard my little grunts as my pussy went into a series of hot spasms, my gut tightening, my whole body going rigid.

Oh, God, I was cumming, right there, at the dance, with Carl's hand buried in my crotch! And I felt his cock spasming and spurting, hot waves of cum spilling over my hand.

I went limp, leaning against him, trying to catch my breath. "Oh gosh!"

"Sorry," he apologized.

"Don't apologize for that!"

Okay, Carl's right, I giggled again. But he does that to me! "That was wonderful!"

He grabbed some paper napkins from the table and we tried to clean up some of the mess down there, giggling and squirming as he did. It got me all hot again the way we wiped at each other!

"I think a trip to the ladies' room might be in order," I suggested. Stephanie was looking at us from across the table, her eyes as big as saucers. "Did you guys just... ?" She couldn't finish the question.

"Want to go to the ladies room with me? I might just tell you," I teased.

It took a teensy bit more urging but she joined me, and poor Carl trailed along, a wad of sodden napkins clutched against his crotch.

Once inside the restroom I collapsed against Stephanie, and I didn't know if I was laughing or crying or what. Nonplussed, she held me up with her comforting, soft, warm bulk, and then went into maternity mode, soothing my hysterics. "You did, didn't you!"

I nodded, trying to regain some semblance of control, more embarrassed by my emotional display than by what I'd just done with Carl. "I'm sorry."

Stephanie patted my naked back. "I'm envious," she admitted ruefully.

I felt a pang for her and extricated myself from her. "Oh, Stephanie, I'm truly sorry, it just happened."

She shrugged. "Don't be sorry, really." She smiled. "I'm happy for you. Carl is a great guy, and I'm just not his type."

We busied ourselves with girl things, and then I touched up my makeup at the mirror, glad we were the only two there at the moment. "You know what," I observed thoughtfully, looking at her reflection in the mirror. "You just need to bait your hook a bit better."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.