Carl Naked in School - Cover

Carl Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by peregrinf

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Part 1 of the Carl NIS series. Read this one first. The inspiration for this obviously comes from the "Karen Naked at School" series by Karen Wagner. I felt the males who participated in the school program should be given the opportunity to tell of their experiences. I can only offer Karen my thanks for the inspiration. I hope I have done her original concept justice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Thursday Morning and Afternoon

I didn't see Beth until just before French class. I was naked, of course, and had to put up with a whole picture session for Peggy Schwartz, outside - flexing my muscles, even bending over and showing my butt.

But I was more nervous than I'd ever been in my life when I drew Beth aside outside the classroom. I'd been rehearsing this conversation all night.

"I know it's real short notice, but ... would you go to the dance with me this Saturday?" I asked nervously. I held my breath.

She nibbled her lip, and I tried desperately to read her expression. Oh God, what if she already had a date? I'd die! I'd wet my pants! Only I wasn't wearing any.

"You're right, it is kind of short notice," she observed.

My heart plunged, along with my hardon. "I mean, if you've got another date, I understand. I should have asked sooner, only I've never even been to a dance before."

"I didn't say that," she said softly. "I just said it is kind of short notice!"

"I'm sorry," I apologized abjectly.

She squeezed my arm. "Of course I'll go with you!" she whispered eagerly.

"You will!" I barely avoided shouting. The "you" came out loudly, but I managed to muffle the "will" to a muffled squeak, at least. My cock responded like a cheerleader that had been goosed. "You really will?"

"Yes!" she hissed softly. "I've never been to a dance either, though my Mom made me go to dance classes," she added wryly.

"Wow! Me, too. Uh - should I get you a corsage or something?"

She smiled, her dimples deepening. "If you'd like."

"What color should it be? What's your favorite color?"

She mused a minute. "White is always nice, and it goes with anything. I don't know what I'll wear," she moaned suddenly.

"I'm sorry, I should have asked sooner," I apologized again.

"I'll think of something," she assured me quickly. "A white corsage would be nice. I like camellias."

"Camellias," I agreed, hoping I'd remember.

"Now come on, we'll be late for class. How are you doing?" she looked down at my dick, which had gotten stiff as a poker, once she'd accepted my invitation to the dance.

"Would you?" I asked her as we went through the door. I knew what she meant, and she knew what I meant.

"Ask me," she whispered before heading for her seat. Her hips were twitching like her pony tail again, and I was pretty sure what her answer would be!

"Uh - Mademoiselle Duclos?" I asked, practically quivering. I'd done this in front of enough classes by now. Embarrassment was running a distant second to horniness at this point, and the thought of it being Beth only made me hornier, if that's a word.

"Oui, Monsieur Walker? You would like some 'elp, perhaps?"

"Oui. Mademoiselle Finch, would you assist me please?" I asked Beth formally.

Her dimples were as deep as I'd ever seen them. "Oui, Monsieur Walker, I will."

She didn't hurry. In fact, she sauntered, and it was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. Reaching me, she looked up and me, and winked as she curled her fingers under my dick. Then I stifled a gasp as she knelt before me.

The whole class was holding its breath!

For a moment I thought she was going to suck my cock, and wanted to stop her, but I couldn't!

Only, she didn't. Instead, with my dick at about her eye level, she studied it closely, even fingered the slit at the tip (my knees almost buckled) and then began to gently stroke it. A thick bead of pre-cum oozed from the tip, and she spread it over the head with her thumb and down the underside of the shaft, making it slick as glass as she slid her dainty hand up and down my hardon, her hand skating over the super-sensitive cap with every stroke.

My cock sent another wave of pre-cum out to lubricate things, its musky scent rising.

I couldn't last long, much as I wanted to prolong the pleasure. I groaned. "I'm gonna cum!" I warned Beth softly, afraid of how she'd feel if she got a faceful of my jizz.

Beth refused the tissues Mademoiselle Duclos was holding out, and just then my cock erupted the first, thick wad of creamy semen. Beth barely flinched as the gooey gobbet shot out. The first one hit her chin, then she bent my dick down so the second one hit the base of her throat, just above the gold cross she wore on a chain just above the opening of her blouse, to ooze slowly down between her breasts, the rest landed further down, spattering her blouse, on the shy slope of her breasts.

She watched every single convulsion, her hand milking my joyously erupting prick, and caught every thick, creamy shot, the last few droolings dropping on her pretty, knee length plaid skirt. Once my dick began to soften and shrink, she carefully milked it dry into her lap before releasing me and holding out her cum-sticky hand for me to help her to her feet.

A thick dribble hung from her chin, and I gently scooped it off. "Thank you," I whispered gratefully.

She grabbed my hand, studied my finger with its coating of semen, eyed it a moment, her mouth working nervously. Then she took my finger in her mouth, and sucked it, her mouth and tongue sensuously hot around my finger, savoring my juices.

"You're welcome," she answered softly.

The whole class applauded as she went back to her seat, my cum staining her oh-so conservative clothes. She made no effort to mop at it as it soaked in, lewd evidence of what she'd just done.

I caught her right after class, still stunned by the whole performance, my dick rising even as I thought of it. I looked down at her, at my cum on her blouse and skirt. Even the cross she wore was stuck to her skin with it, white and crusty as it dried on her. "Why did you do that?" I asked her, still shocked. "Aren't you going to wash it out?"

"No, I'm not!" She looked up at me, and she was very serious. "I'm going to leave it on there all day. Maybe forever. I want everyone to know that I'm your girl."

I could only gape at her when she walked away from me, and I had to hurry to catch up to her so we could walk to math together. When I slipped my hand through her arm, she drew it close so the back of my hand pressed against the soft swelling of her breast. She looked up and me and winked, moving her arm so I felt her nipple against the back of my hand through her blouse, and I realized she wasn't wearing a bra! I'd never known her to do that!

I was ready to cum again already. I was ready to walk through fire for her! I wondered if this was what love felt like.

I was still feeling like I was floating when I passed the principal's office after lunch. I was just in time to see Karen get her paddling. I flushed at her embarrassment, remembering my own from the paddling I took from Miss Mitchell the day before.

She was flushed, but I had the feeling it wasn't from embarrassment alone as she stretched out on the bench and someone held her arms out straight. Her ass was soft, and round, smooth and white, until the paddle struck, when it quickly flared pink.

Three strokes for being impertinent, with a long paddle, not a ping pong paddle like the one I'd felt. I wondered if three strokes of a long paddle across both ass cheeks was easier to take than the six I'd taken, three on each cheek.

When Karen got up, she thanked the principal, and then hurried off, one of the boys who I'd heard was hanging around her trailing along. She looked like she was in a hurry, and something about the look in her eyes as she passed me made me think "horny." Maybe the guy with her was going to get laid? No, not in school, but maybe he'd finger her.

I was heading for my next class from there when Miss Mitchell intercepted me outside her office called me in. For a moment I thought I was in for another licking, but she offered me a chair. The leather felt cold under my butt, and she made no secret of staring at my seemingly perpetual hardon.

"I had a discussion with the band director this morning," she began. "I understand you've been selected to Dot the 'i' this Saturday at half time."

"Yes'm."

She fingered a pencil. "You realize, I hope, that since this is an extra-curricular activity, the rules still apply to you, even though it is Saturday?"

"No clothes?" I prickled at the idea.

"No clothes," she assured me. "Only shoes to protect your feet."

I thought of it. Naked, marching around alone on the field until I found my place; naked on the football field, with the stands full of parents and students watching me.

"If it is any consolation," she went on, "as part of the program, the cheerleaders will be performing nude as well."

"That should build attendance nicely!" I blurted out, wishing I could run a binoculars concession. I'd make a mint!

Miss Mitchell seemed to be suppressing a smile at that response. "I suspect it will," she agreed. "But how do you feel about it?"

"Uh - nervous, embarrassed." I paused, and decided to be candid. "And excited."

"I thought you might. You seem to be partaking in the program quite comfortably," she observed. "Or, perhaps 'comfortably' isn't exactly the word I want?" She indicated my throbbing hardon, and it twitched in reaction!

I debated with myself, feeling surprisingly close to this authority figure that before had been so remote and so scary. I'd heard she'd been a counselor before becoming assistant principal, and wondered if she was psychoanalyzing me. "To tell you the truth - well, I - I've had nightmares where I was suddenly in a school hallway, naked. In the past, I mean."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.