Numerous Delights - Cover

Numerous Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: Sweet Dreams

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Sweet Dreams - A young accountant goes to work with the British Embassy in Kobekistan and soon learns to appreciate the values of a feudal society. He encounters young ladies from various backgrounds, all of whom he incorporates in his harem from time to time. Of course, most of them need to be punished for one thing or another. Helen he imports from England, but sells her. And then there is Samantha, he saves her from ‘a fate worse than death’ at home, and then gives her to the Emir as a virgin gift.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

After a few moments, the largest of the eunuchs asked quietly, "Would the master wish more coffee or refreshment?"

"I don't know," said Derek, "What just happened?"

"My Master, my he live for ever, has invited you to stay the night, and has offered two of the harem ladies for your pleasure. He has retired for the night, but that does not mean that you have to cut short your enjoyment of an after dinner coffee."

"Does this happen often?" asked Derek, sitting down because he felt he might easily fall down.

"My Master, may he live for ever, rarely offers a free choice of the harem, and even more rarely one of his wives. If I may make a suggestion?"

"Please do."

"If I may be so bold, as the Chief Eunuch to the Emir, may he live for ever ... how can I put this? ... I would suggest that it could perhaps be the merest trifle impolite not to take the fullest advantage of the offer. Such an occasion does not happen often and it is a sign of my Master's great appreciation of your presence."

"Thank you. I certainly need more coffee and will then take your advice."

Derek realised that fresh coffee had just arrived, and smiled a little at the confirmation of the Emir's comments on that front. As he drank it, he suddenly noticed how very pleasant it was.

"What coffee is this?" he asked.

"Jamaican Blue Mountain, master. It is my Master's favourite."

"Thank you. It is very good."

"If the master is ready, I will show you to your accommodations."

The 'accommodations' was indeed a reasonable term. There were three rooms in the suite, a sitting room, a bedroom with the largest bed Derek had ever seen, and a bathroom, into which he was escorted by two young women in dull brown smocks.

The eunuch explained, "These are your bath girls and will assist you with your ablutions."

They undressed him and bathed him. After the bath they dried him with a certain amount of fondling, though he dared not touch them, not knowing the protocol, but guessing that they were supposed to be so far beneath him in status as not to exist.

Then they led him naked into the bedroom, where two women were kneeling beside the bed in full obeisance. Derek sat on the bed and looked round at the room. There were two eunuchs, who he thought were statues until he saw one of them blink. The walls were covered in mosaics of a blatantly sexual nature, showing men disporting themselves with women in a variety of positions, not all of which seemed physically possible. One wall also showed men whipping women.

"It would be polite of the Master to ask us to rise," said one of the women, "After all I am a Princess and the Emir's wife."

A eunuch moved quickly and tapped her on the arse with his whip. Silence returned as the eunuch resumed his position silently.

"Yes, yes of course you may rise," said Derek.

The women stood up and Derek saw that each was wearing a very short silk dressing gown which was not fastened, allowing him a good view of the inner curves of their breasts and a shaven cunt on each woman. The taller of the two was a white woman and the other had a slightly olive tinge to her complexion.

He looked at each more closely. The white woman had a full figure and her breasts were tipped with large nipples surrounded by deep brown areolae. Her blonde hair was shoulder length, and as he looked at her she let the dressing gown slip from her shoulders. Her breasts, thus completely revealed, had begun to sag a little and he judged her to be in her forties. She would have been flattered to know that he had underestimated her age by a full ten years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.