Unfaithful - Cover

Unfaithful

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 2: Camping and Phone Calls

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Camping and Phone Calls - Is she being really unfaithful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

When not spending her weekends in Atlanta, Kayla lived with her husband in the city of Columbus Georgia, about a hundred miles south-west.

She had been very careful to keep her nocturnal sexual exploits in Atlanta secret from everyone in Columbus ... especially her husband Alex!

Kayla was confident that he was totally unaware of her swinging. She was also confident that he had no idea that she'd never been satisfied with their sex life. She loved Alex, of that she was sure. He was just too sexually conservative for her.

Deep in her heart, Kayla was positive that if he ever found out what she'd really been doing in Atlanta, he'd dump her so fast the ink wouldn't even have time to dry on the divorce papers.

She'd often daydreamed of telling him how much she wanted more out of their sex life ... more in variety and more in quantity; but because she knew it would hurt him too much, Kayla never did.

Her weekly trips to Atlanta had begun two years ago when Alex told Kayla that he wanted to buy a motor home. To his surprise, her response wasn't what he expected. He thought she'd be excited by the prospect of traveling. She was not. Instead, Kayla politely told him she had no interest in bugs, fishing, beer buddies or living in a tiny, cramped motor home.

Kayla could see that he looked hurt. So she said, "Don't let that stop you from getting it. As hard as you work, you need some way to relax. If that's what you want to do, then do it."

"And what are you going to do while I'm gone?" Alex asked cautiously as he thought to himself. 'She's full of surprises.'

Kayla answered, "I'll go see Chloe. Ever since she moved to Atlanta she's been begging me to spend some time with her."

"I wish you had told me this earlier. We could have been going to Atlanta together."

Knowingly, Kayla told him, "Honey, we both know how bored you'd have been." Then she added mischievously, "Don't worry about me. I'm sure Chloe and I will find something to get into. It'll be like old times."

At the time, her intentions were actually quite innocent. Kayla had no ulterior motive when she proposed it.

Reluctantly, Alex agreed and nothing more was said of the matter.

Two weeks later, it was a Friday afternoon, Alex took his new motor home out for the first time. Ten minutes after that, with a full tank gas and an overnight bag in the trunk of her car, Kayla left for Atlanta to visit her friend.

The night before, Kayla called Chloe to ask if it was okay for her to stay the weekend. "Hi Baby Doll! Done anything really nasty lately?"

"Does having a man's head between my legs while I talk to you count?" Chloe replied.

At first, Kayla thought her friend was joking. Then she heard Chloe whisper, "Stop it! Can't you see I'm talking on the phone?" and she wasn't so sure.

A man's voice, which Kayla recognized as Chloe's boyfriend Eugene, whispered back, "Then I guess you'll have to concentrate harder, won't you?"

There was a brief sound of someone struggling. Kayla waited for it to end and then asked, "Is he your gynecologist?"

Kayla was still not convinced they weren't kidding her.

"UMMPH! NO! HE IS NOT!" Replied Chloe excitedly. The words sounded as if they were said through gritted teeth.

She laughed, "I'd say that qualifies."

"Kayla dear, as much as I'd love to talk, you kind of caught me in the middle of ... OHHH YOU DIRTY DOG YOU!"

Realizing that last remark was obviously not directed at her, Kayla began to wonder whether Chloe had told her the truth about what was really happening at the other end of the phone line.

Meanwhile, in Atlanta, Eugene had just placed an egg vibrator inside Chloe's wet pussy. There was a wire attached to the vibrator and at the other end of the wire was a remote control. He'd pulled the wire gently until the vibrator was snugly jammed against Chloe's g-spot. Then, while Eugene used his right hand to apply tension to the wire, he resumed rolling his tongue up, down and around Chloe's labia and pea-sized clit.

Back in Columbus, Kayla waited silently. She could hear her friend moaning between deepening breaths. Then there was a buzzing sound, followed seconds later by even louder moaning. Realizing, at that point, that Chloe hadn't been joking, Kayla thought, 'That kinky little minx! She was telling the truth!'

She smiled and waited and during that time, decided to have a little fun of her own by seeing how long she could drag out the conversation. "Oh come on, it's been so long since we talked. We've got a lot of catching up to do."

Between Chloe's moans and with the sound of buzzing in the background, Kayla heard Eugene say, "Yeah Chloe, don't be rude, talk to her. It's not like you've doing anything better right now, is it?"

'Ah! So they're on a speakerphone! This just gets better by the second. I wonder how long she'll be able to keep the conversation going?' Thought Kayla.

The buzzing became much louder.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Chloe exclaimed suddenly.

All sound stopped abruptly and, for a second, Kayla thought she'd lost the connection. But then she heard panting followed by the ruffling of clothing material.

What Kayla didn't know was that, without so much as a word, Eugene had turned off the egg vibrator and pulled it from Chloe's wet pussy. Then, before she could react, he began climbing between her still open legs so he could mount her.

Chloe's eyes, which had been closed, opened. When they did, she gasped for she saw coming in the direction of her pussy Eugene's cock Eugene's erect cock. On it he had placed, about an inch away from the base, a small vibrating cock-ring of the kind specifically designed to penetrate the vagina. It was positioned so that once inside her, it was sure to stimulate her g-spot. Eugene had put it on while Chloe was distracted, which wasn't hard to do. After all, she had been busy trying to carry on a phone conversation with her friend at the same time as both a vibrating egg and Eugene's tongue was tormenting her unresisting pussy.

Eugene grinned and then reached down with his right hand and turned the device on.

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" She said through gritted teeth.

He smiled and continued moving forward. "Just keep telling yourself that."

In reflex, Chloe tried to close her legs. It was a futile effort, which she discovered when Eugene grabbed her knees and pushed them towards her. Once he had them apart, he resumed moving forward again. Chloe tried to use her hands to fend him off but, with her wrists tied to the bed-rails, that too was a futile effort.

"DAMN!" Chloe cried out in frustration.

When she had started playing this little game, Chloe assumed that if the phone rang, Eugene would stop whatever it was he was doing long enough for her to get rid of the caller. But that wasn't what had happened. Kayla was being uncooperative, and refused to take the hint. As a result, Chloe had been forced to talk to her friend through the cordless speaker phone that was precariously resting between her breasts. Worse even still, was the fact that Eugene, knowing she could say nothing in the way of protest, decided to take advantage of the situation. When he did, incapable of stopping, Chloe had found herself completely at his mercy. All she had been really able to do was lay there and watch while he inserted the vibrator inside her and resumed licking her pussy. As if that wasn't bad enough, he was going to take even more advantage of the situation by fucking her. Inwardly she was smiling. Chloe knew that were their positions reversed, she'd do the exact same thing to him!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.