Unfaithful - Cover

Unfaithful

The author conveys no rights to anyone to publish or display for money.

Chapter 1: Club Noceur

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Club Noceur - Is she being really unfaithful?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The night it happened Kayla Burch was sitting at her favorite table at 'Club Noceur'. The club, although new, had already gained a reputation as one of Atlanta's most notorious swingers' hangouts.

Normally Kayla didn't go there by herself. However, on this particular night, her usual partner in crime and her long time friend, Chloe Daniels, was busy preparing as Chloe had put it 'something special' for Kayla's birthday.

Kayla was a predator, a fact visibly revealed under the red glow coming from the light directly above her table.

She was dressed in three-inch tall black high-heels, sheer black thigh high stockings with matching garter belt. On her hips was a black satin skirt that was so thin, when she stood up, it became transparent enough that everyone looking could tell she wasn't wearing panties. It also just covered her gorgeous ass. Above that, was a see-through black sleeveless blouse with a teardrop opening in the front. No pasties were covering her nipples. On her neck was a short, silver chain necklace. Hanging down from the chain and resting just above the top of her blouse was a one-inch, oval black onyx stone resting in a silver setting. Around each wrist were matching thin silver chain bracelets. Draped over the back of her chair was the collarless, button-less, long sleeve black leather jacket she'd worn to the club that night.

It was the garb of a prowling cougar in heat and everybody could see it, but then, dressed as she was there much else they couldn't see.

With the eyes of a wild, sexual animal hunting for her prey, Kayla surveyed the crowd of patrons. Scanning the room, her hungry gaze first searched the massive oak bar in the center of the building.

'Fucking college kids!' She thought to herself. Kayla didn't like college boys and considered them as nothing but fast shooting gunslingers that couldn't go the distance with her.

She continued searching the room. No one on the dance-floor looked any better.

Kayla turned her attention to the ten foot deep stage protruding from each of the four walls. 'Fuck! More kids! What are they doing, handing out fake I.D. cards at the door?'

Her patience fast running out, Kayla continued scanning.

In each of the four corners of the room was suspended, three feet above the stage, a metal cage. Attached to each cage's door was a sign. Printed on the signs were the words 'Couples Only!' Usually the cages were used for dancing. But sometimes, dependent upon how much alcohol had been consumed by those inside, they were used for other things.

Examining the cages one at a time, Kayla discovered that all but one were empty. That cage was located in the right rear corner of the club. There was a very attractive mixed-race couple inside. Kayla recognized them from another club.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.