0258223 - Cover

0258223

Copyright© 2010 by Exspectate

Chapter 3: Pain And Humiliation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Pain And Humiliation - In a world ruled by women 0258223 is caught and suffers the consequences of the new Purity Laws.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Tomorrow," said Carver with smile on her face, "We'll put you on public display — that should be interesting because you'll be open to whatever any passers-by might think of to amuse themselves. But first we have the Testicle Twist. As this is the first time it will be interesting to see what degree of rotation we can get."

My mind had been dwelling on the possibilities of how others would amuse themselves at my expense when I realised what she had just said. "Degree of rotation? I don't understand."

"There's a lot you don't understand, "said Josie as she put on a pair of heavy duty plastic gloves, " ... but you soon will! Come over here!"

I was pushed by Carver towards a free standing wall with a hole — not dissimilar to the one through which I had been photographed. This time I would not be able to see what was happening on the other side. Carver pushed me right up to the wall.

"Put your hands above your head," she instructed. Not knowing what else to do I raised my hands and felt them suddenly pinioned against the wall in some form of cuff — my hands were unmovable. "Spread!" she pushed my right ankle with her foot so I quickly understood what she wanted. This time my ankle was clipped into a leg-iron. "And the other!"

As I stood with my legs spread apart, hands above my head, wearing only the flimsiest of pouches I wondered how it could be that, only an hour earlier, I'd been sat in the comfort of my own home "playing" on the computer.

"Now," Carver said to Josie, "This is more difficult part. I'll push and you pull."

"Okay." Josie disappeared out of sight behind the wall. Something cold was placed against my waist.

"You won't be needing this any longer," Carver said and, after a second's panic, I realised that she had cut the waistband on the pouch — now I was naked again.

Suddenly I felt my balls being grasped from behind. Was this what they were going to do — stand there and twist them? But she didn't twist — she squeezed until she was holding only one ball and then I felt it being forced through the hole I had seen. It only just fitted. I understood what she had said about pushing and pulling. Carver was thrusting my bollocks through the wall and Josie was pulling them from the other side. There was a feeling of relief when they completed the job and the only sensation I had in that region was that my balls felt very cold.

Josie re-appeared with a long clip, like an oversized hairgrip, in her hand. "I thought you'd like to see the Twister. I clip this onto you ball sac so your nuts are my side of the clip and the wall, and you are the other side. Then I twist it until I can't physically turn it any further. In theory I should manage at least 300 degrees of turn — but we shall see."

I felt a pinching sensation as she slid the clip trapping my balls the other side of the wall. At that moment a small aperture appeared in the wall level with my eyes and I could see through — but not downwards.

"This," Carver explained, "Is being recorded for News at Seven — look straight ahead and you'll see what will appear on television."

A screen came to life directly in line with my eyes. All I could see at that moment was the back of Josie's uniform. As she moved away I gasped — fully filling the screen was a picture of my pink floppy balls, held in place by a clip. The background (where I should have been) was a grid with the numbers 90, 120, 270 and 360 followed by the degree symbol — they were arranged with the 90 at 12 o'clock, the 120 at 3 and so on. The clip pointed to the 360 degree mark.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," it was the Sergeant's voice, "0258223 will now undergo the first punishment for masturbation. Police Officer Josie White will turn his testicles, in multiples of 90 degrees. Let the punishment commence."

At that I saw Josie's hand appear on the screen. She took hold of the clip and slowly turned in to the 90 degree mark. I couldn't help but yelp.

"Ninety degrees," intoned the Sergeant. "Again."

Josie's hand brushed against my nuts that felt super-sensitive in their current position. Once more, in spite of myself, I felt my dick swelling. The sensation disappeared almost immediately as she turned the clip to 120 degrees.

"Argghh!" I yelled.

"One twenty degrees," intoned the Sergeant. "Again."

I had nowhere else to look other than the close up of my now purple and heavily veined balls. The hand appeared and yanked the clip to the 270 degrees.

"Nooooooooooooooo! Please!" I screamed. The pain was incredible — it felt like my balls were being ripped off. Up to now a part of me had been secretly enjoying the attention and experience of being captured and shown off. Suddenly this pain meant I was beginning to regret my pastime in front of the computer.

"Two hundred and seventy degrees," intoned the Sergeant. "Again."

"No — no, more, please!" I begged.

"Again," repeated the Sergeant

I screamed wordlessly as I felt every one of the last ninety degrees of turn. I felt sure that I would see my balls burst on the screen. I tried pulling backwards but it only made matters worse as it tightened the hold that the clip had.

"Three hundred and sixty!" exclaimed the Sergeant — as if it were a darts score.

As I stood there I felt my knees trembling — I thought, 'If my knees give way I'll only be held up by the balls and that will hurt even more — I must stand up straight.'

Carver's face appeared in the screen in front of my tortured nuts. She had clearly learned the little speech that she then gave. "This should be a lesson to every man who thinks that his penis and testicles are a private playground. The Purity Laws will not tolerate the misuse, outside of procreation, of these organs. Failure to comply will result in this," she indicated my swollen bollocks, "and much worse — all of which 0258223 has yet to experience. Gentlemen — you have heard how he has suffered — feel it in your own testicles and be warned!"

With that the screen went blank and the sliding panel in front of my eyes shut. I felt more insecure than ever pinned against the wall with my balls firmly trapped the other side. With a sense of relief I felt the clip being turned back and then released — there was to be no more pain. My hand and ankle cuffs were quickly removed and I was pulled back from the wall.

"No, wait!" I said. It had taken a lot of manoeuvring, one ball at a time, to get them through the wall — they wouldn't both come back through at once. I was wrong. They did and the pain was excruciating!

As I was led across the room by Josie I put my hand down to rub my painful nuts.

"Leave them alone!" Carver yelled, "Unless you want some more of the Twister. How about 450 degrees?"

"No," my hands shot back up and were quickly pinioned behind my back. "I take it that that was my public humiliation?"

Josie's smile reappeared, "Oh no, that's where you're going now."

"G ... going?" I asked.

"Well," said Carver, "You need the public for that, don't you?"

"Make sure that his hands are fastened," said the Sergeant. I felt someone pulling at the contraption that held my wrists together. "Okay, on with the board."

Carver came forward with a notice on stiff board (it looked light so it could have been balsa wood). It had a hole in the middle and on the front was written "I was caught wanking. Balls and prick will suffer." Arrows pointed to the hole.

She turned it, so that I could only see the back, and then grabbed my privates and pulled them through the hole. I was standing with this ridiculous board framing my dick and very sore balls.

"Do you know where the Police station is," asked the Sergeant.

"Er, yes."

"And you know where the High Street is?"

"Yes." I was puzzled by the sudden general knowledge questions.

"Benson's Department Store?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Because," said the Sergeant, "You will walk out of this station, to Benson's and that is where you will be on display. Do not wander from the obvious route as we will be watching on CCTV. This little device is called a Stinger," he produced a printed circuit the size of a postage stamp, "will be attached behind the board at the base of your dick. Fail to follow our instructions and you will feel a stabbing pain that will last for two seconds the first time; five the second, ten the third; and then will become constant if you disobey four times." He quickly taped the electronic device behind the board.

"Just to show you we'll demonstrate the two second burst," said Josie pressing a button a remote control handset.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled — it felt like someone had prodded my dick with a red-hot screwdriver — the pain flowed up to the very end and washed through my balls at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.