Anniversary Delights - Cover

Anniversary Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 29: Parting

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Parting - To celebrate the tenth anniversary of his accession the Emir would be pleased to accept a new concubine into the Golden Palace harem and create for her a title, Special Concubine. There would be a series of semi-public tests of all the candidates. The top four entrants would participate in the semi-finals during which marks would be added for the Emir`s pleasure during her public defloration. Finally, the two top women would each spend a night with the Emir and the winner would be announced.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence  

The Earl of Bargoed and Princess Zubeydeh left for England the following day, taking the nine year old Crown Prince Mustapha back in time for his Summer Term at school.

"Have a safe journey," said the Emir, as they were getting into the Rolls.

"I do have one problem," said the Earl of Bargoed, "And that is exactly how to describe these celebrations to Her Majesty. She commanded me to report in detail when I get back."

"I'm sure you'll think of something that won't offend the sensibilities of a Royal Lady of advanced years," laughed the Emir.

"Oh, it won't be easy. I'm sure she has a very good idea of what this part of the world would consider the best of entertainment," said the Earl with a wry smile.

"You will have to visit us in three weeks time for Parents' Day at the Crown Prince's school," said Princess Zubeydeh.

"I'll make sure that I am there," promised her son.

The Earl of Bargoed's last words as they parted were, "At least I now have a harem of two to offer to His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, when he visits that part of his Emirate which is in Stapleford Grange!"

"I look forward to sampling both of them when I see you next," replied the Emir, remembering his strong desire to cup Jaida's breast in the palm of his hand, "Have a pleasant journey back."

He made Jaida's heart leap as he smiled at her, an unexpected honour for a losing competitor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.