Daughter Cum Boob - Cover

Daughter Cum Boob

Copyright© 2010 by IronBuddah

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father hears his daughter fooling around with a guy just as he steps out of the shower. He decides he needs to take immediate action, but maybe he needed more than a towel on before entering the room of his teen-age daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

"So, what have I missed while I've been away at college?" Lynn's older brother Mark was home for Thanksgiving. Their parents had gone out to run leftover turkey to an elderly neighbor. Mark had wanted to see the end of the football game, so they let Lynn stay with him.

"Well, I'm not supposed to tell anyone about this, but I gave Dad head about six weeks, two days, and 4 hours ago."

Mark sprayed out a mouthful of the beer he was drinking and stared incredulously at his sister. Finally he said, "Bullshit!"

"No, I swear it's true!" Lynn protested.

"I don't believe you."

"Mark, you've got to believe me. I've been bursting at the seams to tell someone for weeks, but I can't tell any of my silly friends because they'd slip up and spill the beans to Mom for sure. And that's assuming they just don't tattle and run straight to her with the story. What can I do to convince you I'm telling the truth?"

Mark narrowed his eyes and looked at his sister speculatively. "Well, there is one thing. No, never mind; you wouldn't do it."

"I will, I swear," Lynn pleaded. "Just tell me what it is and I'll do it."

"Well, if you really sucked off our old man, you wouldn't have a problem taking off your sweat shirt off and holding your hand over your heart as you tell the story."

"You perv! You know I don't have a bra on under this. You were standing right next to Mom when she announced that both my bras that fit were clean, and unless I felt like washing another load of laundry for myself to leave them be and either wear my old bras or heavy sweatshirts around the house."

"Really?" Mark asked. "I don't recall that conversation. Anyway, I knew you wouldn't do it. It proves you're lying."

"I can't believe you. Here you sit accusing me of dishonesty while you lie about a conversation I know you heard. Fine, if that's the only way you'll believe me, can I at least give myself a hand bra while I tell the story?"

"I guess your boobs are technically over your heart, but if you want to feel yourself up in front of me, I can't stop you."

"Oh, you're impossible. You know giving myself a hand bra to preserve modesty is not the same as feeling myself up." Lynn turned her back on her brother and peeled off her sweatshirt. Just like she had claimed, she was naked under the sweatshirt. Cupping her breasts before turning to face her brother, Lynn asked, "There, are you happy? Will you believe me now?"

Eying his sister's ample chest, Mark stated cautiously, "Let's just say I'm willing to listen. I'd be a bit less suspicious of a claim of incestuous activity if you weren't so worried about your modesty, but I'll listen to what you've got to say."

"OK, so Dad's in the shower, and this guy I've been flirting with for about a week tickles me out of my clothes and starts having sex with me. I come to my senses, realizing he doesn't have a rubber on, when he says he's about to cum. So I do the obvious thing and offer to suck him off so he won't just jizz inside me like a moron."

"Yes, he's the moron for having unprotected sex, not the girl who would actually get pregnant."

Narrowing her eyes to slits, Lynn responded, "I'd throw something at you if I didn't need my hands for other reasons. Anyway, I'm getting ready to finish the dude off in my mouth when we hear the bathroom door slam. We both know that we are totally busted. Instead of making the guy go limp, the panic of getting caught makes this guy cum on me before I even get my hand on his cock, much less my mouth."

Taking a deep breath, Lynn waited for another interruption from her older brother. When none came, she continued, "Well, the guy is worried about Dad beating his ass, so he opens my bedroom window and hops out buck ass naked. I'm sitting there working on my puppy dog eyes and get out of trouble smile while Dad sticks his head out the window and threatens the kid. I'm just glad Dad didn't go chasing after him wearing nothing but a towel. That would have been a sight, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, that would. So what happened next?"

"Well, I didn't know what to expect. I had been busted pretty badly. I'm still naked and kneeling on the floor with jizz dripping off one of my boobs. Instead of yelling at me, he points out that I've got cum on one of my boobs. Gee, I didn't notice I had something wet and sticky dripping off my chest. That's when I noticed Dad getting a hard on. I tried to touch it, but he started lecturing me about how I was too young for such things."

"Is that when you sucked him off?"

"No, not yet. When I told him I got my cherry popped at fourteen, that seemed to freak Dad out. He had to know exactly what happened. I got him to drop his towel to the floor if I told him what had happened."

"That East kid?"

"Yeah. After I finished the story, it looked like Dad was going to yell at me again. He protested a little, but that stopped as soon as I got him in my mouth. Dad really got into it; he basically begged to be able to fill my mouth with cum. I let him do it, and showed him the cum in my mouth before swallowing."

"Wow!" Mark breathed hoarsely.

"So do you believe now?" When she asked this, she took her hands off her jugs and stood there, palms facing upwards, waiting for her brother's response.

Mark's eyes got wide as he started at Lynn's marvelous rack. "Actually, I believed you when you knew down to the hour exactly when you gave Dad head. I just wanted to see if I could get a look at your tits, and man, did I get way more than I ever hoped for. Those are some sweet, perky, melons!"

Blushing and covering herself with her hands again, Lynn wailed, "What the fuck, Mark? You are such a bastard!"

"Yeah, I was being a bastard. I'm sorry. That story was so hot; I hope I can at least get the same deal Dad got."

"Are you screwing with me again?"

"Hopefully, just screwing you," Mark replied, fishing a condom out of his jeans.

"Now it's my turn to call bullshit!"

"Hey, if you'll blow one member of your immediate family, is it unreasonable to think that you might blow another? But I broke up with my girlfriend early in the semester and haven't been able to land another. After that smoking hot story and the little peek I got, I'm really hoping for a bit more," Mark explained while he twirled the condom in his fingers like a magician with a coin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.