The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 16

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Nick walked into the team room at ten-thirty. Cal was the only one in the room and he was sleeping sitting up. Nick kicked his feet.

"Hey bubba, where is everyone?"

Cal grumbled, "Checking out the facility."

"Well, go round them up and meet me in debriefing room."

Cal grumbled, "Why do you pick on me?"

"Because, you love it. If I stopped picking on you, you wouldn't know what to do."

"That is probably true. Okay, I will go get the little brats."

Cal walked out of the room. Nick went to the debriefing room. He started writing on the chalkboard. He made a few diagrams. He was still drawing when the team entered the room. He completely ignored them.

Ryan started reading the board aloud, "Keep it simple..."

Cal interrupted him, "Shut up Ryan!"

Ryan glared at Cal.

Cal said, "Try me. That already bit you in the ass once tonight."

Ryan looked away, not saying a word. Nick stopped writing and busted his chalk on the board. He turned around. Everyone was looking at him.

"I am glad to see you all found your way back."

Nick motioned for Cal to sit down.

"We have a little mission tonight. There is a slight problem. There is only one person whose presence is not required. She does not have the capability to play godfather. And before you ask, Lilly, godfather is a sniper. Some teams call their sniper god. Cal and I do not like using that term. There is a huge difference between the terms and we know the difference. God is omnipresent. He is everywhere. And a godfather is there to help protect his god children."

Lilly asked, "Why do they call themselves God?"

Nick replied, "If you would be a little more patient, I would have told you already. A sniper thinks of himself as God, because he can reach out and touch someone from a distance—generally, to kill them. We use the term, godfather, as our protector. We do not care if the person dies. Godfather is there to put that unworthy foe on his knees and out of commission. Does that answer your question?"

Lilly nodded her head.

Nick continued, "Raven, your presence was not requested this evening. However, I don't like the situation. I need you to protect us. Cal is going to give you a burst rifle. Just point and shoot. Cal, how many rounds per burst?"

Cal said, "Five."

Nick said, "Raven, stay alert tonight. I had him load the rifle with armor piercing rounds. We will set you out five hundred to a thousand feet from the meeting sight. Work your way as close as you can without being seen. The rifle only has an effective range of two-hundred to three-hundred meters."

Raven nodded her head.

"One other thing, try not to shoot us. These suits are designed not to let bullets or knives penetrate. That doesn't mean you can't be killed. I will let Cal explain all of that."

Nick looked at his watch. He swore to himself. He wished he hadn't let Petra sidetrack him.

Cal said, "We will go with the short version. The suits are simple. You have a top-layer and a bottom. The top-layer is the skin; it is removable. The bottom layer is a synthetic mesh that changes color with different light and terrain. It won't allow penetration. However, you will have blunt-force trauma. If you are shot in the ribs, it will probably break them. If you are shot in the back, it could paralyze you. My suggestion, don't get shot. The suits are designed to carry everything you will need on a mission without a pack. I have already issued you weapons. The only person not carrying is Lilly. She is to be protected at all times."

Nick said, "Ryan that is your responsibility tonight. Now, if you will focus your attention to the board. This is my favorite saying; KISS: keep it simple stupid. That is what we are going to do tonight. If anything goes down, Christina and Cal, you are going to freelance. Do not get in each other's way. One goes north, one goes south, depending on the terrain, or one goes east, and the other goes west. The rest of us will stagger out. Ryan, you and Lilly will team one side and I will do the other side. We will meet up one mile west or south of the meeting place; again, depending on the terrain. No one will go back to the vehicle. If it needs to be recovered, they will send out a team in the morning. Communications: inside the lapel on your suit is a zipper. Open it up and remove the earpiece. Go ahead and put them in. These are specially designed. You won't be able to hear anything that is going on in the background of the person who is speaking into the mike—just that person. I forgot something. If you have any other clothes on, besides the suit, go right now and remove them."

Cal said, "I already did that."

Nick started to say something else and his phone rang.

Nick answered, "Nick. Alright we will be there in thirty minutes. Why thirty minutes, when it only takes ten minutes? Because I said so. Brother, you are going to have my whole team in a small group. Yes, I know you left out one. Just not the one I would have chosen. I understand. See you then. Goodbye."

Nick hung up with a mischievous grin on his face.

Nick said, "Cal, go get me the packages for Lilly and Christina."

Cal walked out of the room.

Nick said, "Christina did you bring your swords with you?"

Christina smiled, "Yes. I don't leave home without them."

Nick said, "Bring them here and take out your shurikens."

Christina ran out of the room. Cal returned first with two fairly large packages. He set them on the desk. Nick started opening one up.

Nick said, "Lilly, come here."

Lilly walked up to the front of the room.

Nick said, "Cal, unzip her."

Cal unzipped the outer layer of Lilly's suit.

Nick said, "Paul said you like throwing knives and escrima sticks."

Nick handed some items to Cal. Cal put a set of throwing knives on Lilly's hips. He then placed two titanium escrima sticks on her back. Lilly looked at the sticks in awe. Nick pulled the last items out of the bag.

Nick said, "Paul said you have had some pistol training. This is a nine-millimeter Heckler and Koch. It has almost no recoil. Tonight, do not use it unless Ryan or myself tells you too."

He handed it to Cal. Cal placed it in a soft holster under her right armpit. Nick showed the last item and Christina returned to the room.

Nick said, "This is a miniature-assault shotgun. It carries twenty-gauge slugs with exploding rounds. It is only effective at twenty feet. If anything goes down tonight, grab this first. You will have ten rounds in the weapon and you will carry another ten. Do not waste your shots."

He handed the shotgun to Cal. Cal strapped it on the front of Lilly. The barrel pointed down towards her crotch and the pistol grip was placed right between her breasts. Cal zipped her back up.

Nick said, "Now go away. Christina, let me have your swords."

Lilly walked back to her seat wondering how she was going to sit down. She got to her seat and found it wasn't as difficult as she thought. The gear was a little awkward. She found she just had to sit a little straighter to be comfortable. Nick took Christina's swords. One of them was a slender four-foot Chinese sword and the other one was a three-foot Filipino machete. Christina unzipped her suit, pulled out a bunch of shurikens, and placed them on the desk. Nick opened the other package. He dug around and pulled out a box. He handed the box to Christina.

Nick said, "From now on, use these. If you start running low, let Cal know and he will get you some more."

Christina opened the box and pulled out a handful of strangely designed shurikens.

Cal said, "That weird design allows for about fifteen more feet of lift before they drop. Monday, I will let you practice with them so you can get used to them."

Christina nodded and put the handful in her suit. She grabbed another handful and placed them in her suit. She closed the box. Nick reached into the package and pulled out two wrapped swords. He opened the first one and handed it to Christina.

Christina whipped the sword around.

"Nice," she whispered.

Nick said, "Here."

He handed her the other one. Both of the new swords were identical to her old ones.

"They are identical to your old ones. These are modified. They are composite steel and titanium. This makes them stronger and lighter. You won't be able to sharpen them yourself. When you need them sharpened, bring them to me. I have always wanted to ask, why do you carry two completely different swords?"

Christina smiled and said, "One day, I will have to show you."

Nick said, "Put them away. Let's go."

Christina put them in their sheaths. She put the Chinese sword on her back and placed the Filipino machete on her hip. She zipped her suit and followed Nick. Nick turned out the lights. The rest of the team followed him out of the room. Nick took them back to the tunnel and headed to the right. Raven started fidgeting. She was in a totally different world with a couple of men leading her. She thought she knew everything about them. She was mistaken. She was very mistaken. Cal was always quiet and shy around her. Now, he exuded confidence and a fierceness that scared her. She knew Nick was dangerous. But, she thought most of what she had heard was Nick's inflated ego. Now, she thought it was all too real. Ryan kept swearing to himself. He couldn't believe Nick had him babysitting the newbie. He should have been allowed to freelance.

He thought to himself, "I know I am better than Cal."

Christina was happy. Nick went out of his way to get her some new swords. She absolutely loved them. Lilly was a little scared. She started worrying. What if she froze up? What if she couldn't take out another human being? What if she hesitated? Cal didn't like it and he voiced his opinion to Nick. Nick told him to keep it to himself.

Then Nick whispered to him, "I don't like it either."

They arrived at a platform. Nick climbed the ramp to a double door. He punched a code on the door lock. The door opened up revealing an elevator. Nick opened the elevator. Inside was a black Hummer-styled vehicle.

Nick said, "Load up. Lilly hold on a minute."

Everyone else got in the vehicle. Lilly stood there waiting on Nick. Nick waited for everyone to get in the vehicle. He walked past Lilly and motioned for her to follow him. Lilly followed him to the end of the platform.

Nick said, "Do you remember getting lost a few years ago?"

Lilly said, "Yes. How did you know?"

"Paul called me. I was building this facility. He was scared to death that you had run away or worse that someone had nabbed you. I told him not to worry, that you probably just got lost in the house. I am the one that found you."

"I never saw you before the other day."

"I know. You were sitting in a wine cellar crying. I almost walked through the secret entrance when I heard your sobbing. I called Paul and told him where you were."

"Secret entrance?"

"Yes. If you go exactly three-point-two miles down that corridor, the tracks split. Take the left fork. You will come to a dead end. Feel around on the right side of the wall. There is a lever there, pull it down and a door will open into that cellar. Go up the stairs and to the right and that will take you to the dining room."

"Nick, you sound like you have been in my house many times. I have never seen you there. Why not?"

"Lilly, your father and I have been friends and partners for fifteen years. He thought it was best that no one ever saw me in the house. That way, if something ever happened to him, I could carry on his projects. You were his main project. When he would go on missions, I would slip into the house and check on you and Jennifer. I would come in your room and you would be lying on that old bearskin rug. I would take a blanket off the bed and throw it over you."

"I always thought it was the bear's spirit."

Nick smiled at her, "It was and it still is. Let's go."

"I love you Nick."

Nick, taken back a bit, said "Lilly, you are still young. You don't know what you want yet. In ten years if you still want me, tell me then."

Lilly didn't know what to say. Nick headed to the vehicle.

"Come on. Brother hates to wait."

Lilly ran to the vehicle and climbed in. Nick pushed a button on the console of the vehicle and the elevator door closed. When the elevator stopped at its destination, the door opened and Nick started the engine. Nick drove out of the elevator onto a highway. Lilly knew where they were. They were only a couple of miles out of town close to her home. Nick headed the vehicle towards town.

Nick said, "We are going to use a diamond formation. Cal, you're going to drag. Ryan, I want you on the right wing and Christina, left wing. Lilly, stay in the middle. Keep ten- to fifteen-foot intervals. Lilly, stay behind me about ten to fifteen feet. We are just going to have to explain the lingo later."

Nick turned off on a dirt road. Nick stopped the vehicle on a curve.

"Raven, your job has gotten a little harder. They know you are going to be out there. Strip off your skin. If you hear someone close, think about a snail and low-crawl at that pace."

Raven nodded and took off the outer layer of her suit.

Nick looked at his watch and said, "Hurry, because I can only give you about three minutes."

Raven nodded again and disappeared into the darkness. Nick waited the three minutes. Then he drove on up the hill.

Cal said, "Why did brother want to meet up here?"

Nick said, "Mainly because it is open. The knoll has about a hundred and fifty meters of kill zone. That is why he wanted Ryan with us. That way if something went wrong, we wouldn't have a sniper out there. He doesn't know about that burst rifle you designed. Did you have Raven sight it in?"

"You know me better than that. She is pretty accurate with it too. On burst at two-hundred meters the pattern was about the size of a dinner plate."

"Good. I hope we don't need her."

They neared the top of the hill. As Nick turned a corner, two guards with automatic weapons told Nick to stop.

"Looks like we walk from here."

Nick shut the motor off.

"Be on guard for anything. If you are not sure, warn everyone."

Nick got out of the vehicle. One of the guards cautiously walked up to him.

The Guard said, "Brother wants you to leave your weapons here."

"Get him on the radio."

The guard talked into his radio. The guard handed Nick the mike.

"Brother, this is a mutual meeting. If you want me to hand over our weapons, I want all of yours and your people's weapons too."

"Ha-ha, I told Father you wouldn't go for that. Okay, let me talk to Shuin again."

Nick handed the guard the mike.

The guard got off the radio.

"Okay, you are clear to go on up. The vehicle stays here."

Nick nodded. He turned to the vehicle and waved for everyone to join him. The guard went back toward his partner. The team got out of the vehicle.

Nick, "Here we go. Ryan, if you fly off the handle, once up there, Cal is going to put you down permanently. Clear?"

Ryan said, "Yes sir, crystal clear."

Ryan glanced at Cal. He could've sworn there was a grin on Cal's face. Nick headed up the road. The rest of the team spread out following Nick's orders.

Raven worked her way up the hill. She stopped at times to avoid being spotted by several guards patrolling the area. She thought it strange when a guard dog sniffed her leg and didn't bite it off.

"It must be this suit," she thought.

She got inside the guards' perimeter. On occasion one would walk by. She edged up to the clearing. She found herself a spot between two young trees. She saw the team arrive at the clearing.

When she finally got set, she whispered in her mike to Nick, "I am set. I am a hundred meters to your right front."

Nick answered her, "Okay, Keep your head down."

Nick looked around to see where the guards were. He stepped into the clearing. Lights were turned on, lighting up the clearing like a Christmas tree. Nick, Christina, Ryan and Cal droped down to the ground. Lilly, not knowing what was going on, hesitated before dropping to the ground. The team pulled out their favorite weapons.

Nick whispered into his mike, "Spread out and stay low. Cal can you believe this shit? Those stupid asses put up a pavilion in the middle of this clearing."

Cal said, "I'm still in the dark. I can slide around to the left and get a little closer."

Nick said, "Do it. Let us know where you are. Everyone else stay put."

Cal backed away from the team and moved to his left. About fifty guards stormed the clearing. Cal had moved far enough back that they ran right past him. Cal moved past the guards toward the pavilion.

Nick said, "Raven don't shoot. Be patient. Wait for Cal to give you the signal."

Raven confirmed Nick's order. The guards stood the rest of the team on their feet.

Brother yelled from the pavilion, "Disarm them and bring them here."

The guards stripped the team of their weapons. The guard, named Shuin, poked Nick in the ribs. He nodded his head in the direction of the pavilion. Nick moved toward the pavilion. Cal ran through the dark to the back of the pavilion. One guard was there. The guard, however, was not paying attention to the dark. He kept looking around the corner of the pavilion at the commotion in the front. Cal slipped right up behind him. The guard felt something. Cal tried to catch him off guard. The guard started to swing around and felt something slide around his throat. The guard panicked and turned towards Cal.

Cal slit his throat and whispered, "Goodbye my friend."

The guard died instantly. Cal felt around the back of the pavilion for the door. He found the door and slowly opened it. He slipped inside. He saw Brother and Father at the front of the pavilion. They were not paying attention to the back of the pavilion. Cal slipped up behind them.

He hid behind a curtain and whispered into his mike, "I am in place."

The guards brought the team up to Father and Brother.

"Nick, you know I don't allow any outsider to carry weapons in my presence."

Father realized one of the team was not with them.

"Where is the other one? There are supposed to be five of them."

Shuin answered him, "This is all of them."

Nick whispered, "Now!"

Cal slid out from behind the curtain and placed his bowie knife around Father's throat. He took his modified forty-five pistol out of his holster quickly and put it to Brother's temple.

Father, not fazed by the knife at his throat, said, "Wait, Nick."

Nick said, "Tell them to put their weapons down and give us ours back."

Brother started to move. Cal pushed his pistol hard into his head. Brother stopped moving.

Father said, "Okay, Nick."

In Chinese, Father gave the guards the orders. All of the guards, except Shuin, obeyed Father's order. Nick moved quickly. He grabbed Shuin from behind in an inverted headlock. He bent Shuin over backwards and quickly jerking upwards, snapped Shuin's neck. Nick let go of Shuin's lifeless body. Everyone, except Nick, Cal and Father, stood aghast at what had just happened.

Father looked at Nick, "That was totally unnecessary, I would have handled it. What do I tell his family?"

Nick said, "Tell them you were stupid. Did you think for one minute that I would let you treat me this way? You have insulted me, Father. Maybe I should kill them all one at a time right in front of you."

Father said, "My apologies. Please let them go in peace."

Nick said, "Very well. Ryan, you and Lilly take these men over to the edge of the clearing. Make them sit down and place their hands on their heads."

Ryan nodded. Lilly stared at the dead body. Ryan grabbed her arm and shook her. Lilly came out of her stupor.

Ryan said, "Get used to it. He would not have cared if it were you lying there."

Nick said, "Cal."

Cal released Father and Brother.

Father said, "Nick, I had to know if you were worthy. I am impressed."

Nick said, "Tell that to your two dead guards."

"Two!"

"Cal took out one of them behind your pavilion."

Brother ran out the back of the pavilion. Lying on the ground with blood everywhere was the guard. Brother returned to the front of the pavilion. Father looked at him. Brother nodded his head.

Father said, "Nick was it necessary?"

Nick said, "Ask Cal. I think he was as pissed off at your treachery as I am."

Father turned and looked at Cal. Cal smiled at him and put his knife away. Cal put his other arm in front of him, still holding the pistol.

Father said, "Com, let us have a seat and talk."

Nick said, "In a minute. Cal, Christina go with them. I am going to have Ryan take care of the bodies. Father, where are your vehicles?"

Father answered, "Behind the pavilion."

Nick nodded and walked toward Ryan.

Nick got on the radio and said, "Raven meet me over by Ryan and Lilly."

Nick walked up to Ryan.

Ryan worried, "Was that necessary?"

Nick said, "Totally." Ryan just nodded his head.

Nick said, "When Raven gets here; I want you to take four of these gentlemen and take care of the two bodies."

Ryan said, "Two bodies?"

Nick said, "Cal had to take out the guard behind the pavilion."

Lilly, still in shock, said, "Why?"

Nick said, "Lilly, get ahold of yourself. Father planned all of this. He wanted to see what we would do. He did not expect Cal to be hanging back. He knew Raven would be out there. Cal did his job. Dead men can't yell."

"Then why did you kill the other man?"

"Because, he was fixing to do something stupid. He would have gotten a lot of people killed. I could not have that. Enough talk. I want you to go with me. Ryan pick out your four men."

Ryan chose four of the guards. Raven came out of the woods. The guards glanced up at her in wonderment.

Raven said, "That was impressive, Nick. I hope there won't be any repercussions."

Nick said, "It is highly unlikely. Father was testing us. Keep an eye on the rest of these guards. Kill them if they stand up. I am taking Lilly with me. Ryan will be back in a little bit. He is cleaning up the mess."

Raven nodded and Nick walked away. Lilly, not sure what to do, stood looking at her feet.

Raven said, "Lilly, it had to be done. If Father thought for an instance that we were weak, he would have killed us."

"This is unreal. I feel like I am in a horror movie and I don't know if I am suppose to scream."

Raven said, "People's perception of reality is not necessarily the truth. Death is truth and life is our perception of reality. I am sorry you had to get your cherry popped this way. You need to go catch up with Nick. He is waiting on you."

Lilly hugged Raven. She ran to catch up with Nick. When she caught up with him, he didn't say anything. He turned and headed for the pavilion. Nick and Lilly entered the pavilion.

Father saw Lilly and said, "Ah Lilly, Nick's new protégé. Welcome to my pavilion."

Lilly looked at Father in the light. How odd she thought, he was taller and broader than most Asians she knew. Maybe he had mixed ethnicity. He was also younger than she expected. She thought he would be an old man.

She said, "Thank you."

Father said, "Would you like some tea?"

At this question, Lilly got irritated, "How can you be so callous. Two of your men are lying out there dead and you are offering me tea."

Father smiled at her, "I am glad you are concerned. Do not fret; they are going to in a better place. People, especially you Caucasians, have it all wrong. You should mourn at someone's birth and celebrate at their death if they lived a good life. My guards are orphans. Brother and I have raised and trained them. We try to instill in them virtue and humility. Unfortunately, Shuin failed greatly in humility. He had become very conceited. He thought he was invincible. Tonight, he paid for his shortcoming. The death that does bother me is that of my friend Pena. I placed him behind my pavilion out of harm's way. I was not expecting your ploy. I am very impressed, Nick. I have heard stories of your exploits for years. I wonder what would have happened if they had caught all of you in the net?"

Nick said, "The one you didn't request to see had a rifle trained on you two."

Father laughed, "I did not think she was a very good marksman with a sniper rifle."

Nick said, "She isn't. Cal made her a special burst rifle. Cal informed me at two-hundred meters the pattern was no larger than a dinner plate."

Father said, "You did come prepared. If you would have had to use her, some of your people could have been hit."

Nick said, "Yes, but you and brother would have been the first."

Father smiled, "Very good. Would anyone like something to drink?"

Lilly listened in wonderment at the whole conversation. It seemed to her that death held no meaning for these people. She wondered how this could be. She hoped that death to her would always mean something. She did not want to become like Father. Nick, Christina and Cal asked for tea. Lilly refused anything.

Nick whispered in Lilly's ear, "Don't refuse his hospitality, even if you just drink water."

Lilly slightly nodded her head.

Lilly said, "Water would be fine."

"Wonderful."

Father nodded at brother. Brother went to the back of the pavilion. No one spoke until Brother returned with the tea and water. Nick motioned everyone to stand up. Father and Brother bowed to the team.

Father said, "To my friends."

Nick bowed, "My friends."

Cal and Christina bowed, "Friends."

Lilly hesitated and noticed everyone staring at her.

She then bowed, "Friends."

Father said, "Lilly, please do not feel awkward. You have not had a chance to be taught in our customs. However, Nick should have informed you. Brother was highly impressed with him at their first meeting. What was it you said, Brother?"

Brother said several things in Chinese.

"Brother, in English, what was the word you used?"

Brother answered, "Etiquette."

"Yes that is the word. He said Nick displayed great etiquette. He said it was as if Nick had been an Asian in a past life. Please sit. Our pleasantries are finished. What knowledge do you have to gain from us?"

Nick said, "Father, our pleasantries are not quite over. I think we need to reintroduce ourselves."

"I do not understand."

"You act as if this is our first meeting."

"It is."

"I am afraid not. Many years ago, a friend of mine, Sung He Lee, wanted me to meet someone."

It dawned on Father who Nick was at the mention of his old bodyguard's name.

Father said, astonished, "You are the 'Miguk."

"Yes. We met the same day you were attacked. At that time, we never got to say hello. And on that same day, my friend lost his life."

Father knelt at Nick's feet and bowed.

"No, father. You owe me nothing,"

He reached down and grabbed Father by the hand.

Father rose and said, "If I had known. I would not have tested you. I didn't know until you spoke. I still go to visit his grave. I send his wife a little money or something special I find."

"You are the one that puts the white flowers on his grave."

"Yes. They are a special white rose. It is for his brotherhood that I do this."

Father bowed deeply with respect to Nick.

Father said, "My true name is Kim Hung Su. I am from Pusan, Korea. My father was a war lord and a general in the Hangul Army."

Brother bowed deeply, "My true name is Ko Wen Chi. I am from Hong Kong, China. My father was a farmer until the death of my mother. He is now a Buddhist priest."

Nick bowed deeply, "My true name is Nicholas Lynn Hammer. I am from Portales, New Mexico. My father was a carpenter and a farmer until his death."

The three of them rose.

Father said, "You may ask anything of me."

"For now, we just need some information."

Father motioned for Nick to sit down.

"What information do you require?"

"About Petra, how long has she been working for you?"

The team looked at Nick stunned. Nick glanced at them and turned back to Father.

"A couple of months after she came to live here. I see she told you."

"Yes. Last night. I do not want any harm to come to her."

"I will protect her as if she is my own child. She only gathers information for us. There are times you have more information than we do. You are going to ask about Johnny Kwan next. He is nothing more than a distributor. Chow is the one you are after. However, we think there is someone else. Someone is controlling Chow. Chow is an intelligent man. However, he is not a devious man. He just wants to control the village. Whoever is behind him wants the world and he is starting with our city."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.