The Silencer's Daughter - Cover

The Silencer's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 8

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the prequel to the Return of Lilly Rose both are stand alone stories. But you might like to read this one first. This is a complete story but I'll send out a chapter at a time twice a week. This is about Lilly and how she came to be. Plus her first love and loss

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   First   Slow   Violence  

Raven looked at Petra, "Do you think one of us should go check on our new compadre?"

Petra smiled at Raven, "Nope. I think, when she gets done doing her business, she will be back."

A few minutes later, Lilly returned wearing the negligee that Petra laid out for her.

Raven being facetious, said "You look a little exhausted Lilly."

Lilly blushed, turning three different shades of red. At that moment, Nick and Cal entered the suite. Both men stood at the door, gawking at Lilly in the nightgown.

Nick, never short on exclamations, said "Wow! You do clean up nicely."

At that comment, Lilly blushed even more, as if she couldn't get any redder in the face.

Nick askd Lilly, "I hope you don't plan on wearing that tonight?"

Lilly stammering again, said "Well I, I might."

Nick laughed at her, "I hope you don't give dear old dad a heart attack then."

Lilly flabbergasted, said "What?"

"Yeah he is having dinner with us at Mister Jung's. Then the six of us, if Miss Petra will join us, will all go dancing on the strip."

Petra decided to be a little petulant, "What if I don't want to go Mr. Nick Hammer?"

Nick knew he was digging himself in deep, "Well I guess, we won't be going dancing."

At this remark, Lilly looked at Petra with puppy dog eyes, "Please Petra, go with us?"

Petra and Raven giggled.

"Okay, I will go. Let it be known, it isn't because he asked me. I am doing this for you Lilly."

Everyone in the room laughed.

Raven said to Cal and Nick, "We were going downstairs to find something that fits Lilly. Would you gentleman like to join us?"

"I am going to take a shower first. I'll be down in a few minutes. Cal will though."

Cal looked shocked.

"Say yes, Cal," Nick said.

Cal stepped over to Nick and whispered something. "Quit being a big baby and say yes."

Cal shook his head up and down. Nick wanted to cause his friend a little grief, "No, I didn't say shake your head. I said 'say' yes."

Cal very quietly said, "Yes." Nick, still having fun at his friends expense, said "If you are going to say it, say it with some authority." Nick was chuckling inside. Cal, someday, was going to get his revenge. Nick knew this.

Raven piped up, "Leave him alone, you big bully."

Petra looked at Raven, "Hush up Raven, remember what I told you. Nick is just having some fun with Cal. They are like this all the time. Besides, Cal can take care of himself and Nick knows it."

Raven sat down with a huff and a puff. Everyone else laughed at her.

Petra said to them, "Let's go downstairs, before you two get involved in World War three. Lilly, if you will join me."

Lilly still laughing, said "Gladly."

Nick picked up his bags, as the rest of them headed out of the suite. Cal followed the ladies downstairs. Raven, wanting to get close to him, hung back a little bit. "Cal how are you?"

"Okay." "Here he goes again," she thought. She swore to herself, "One of these days I'm going to get in there." When they were all downstairs, Christina ran by.

Petra admonished her, "Christina! Slow down in the store. I have a lot of people in here."

Christina looked at Petra a little sorrowful, "I'm sorry Petra. But, the new line you have is wonderful and I wanted try on as many as I could before we go to dinner."

"Sweetie the store is open tomorrow and the day after that."

Christina looked at the floor, "I know, I might not be here though. You know how it is working for The Organization."

"Okay. I tell you what. You find one outfit that you like right now and I will give you fifty percent off. It has to be right now and you can't try on any more clothes."

Christina smirked, "Petra, you are a very cruel lady. I have you now though. I have the perfect outfit."

Raven told Christina, "Great, Now you can go upstairs and change. We are meeting Paul and his wife for dinner. You need to look less like a slut."

Christina sadly stated, "Well that outfit wouldn't be appropriate then. Petra may I have five more minutes? Please," she begged.

"Okay, not a minute more. I will let the front desk know. Time starts now!"

Christina rushed off, almost running.

Petra said, laughing, "Christina! Slow down."

Christina didn't even hear her.

Petra looked at Lilly, "Okay liepshun. Let's see what we can find you that is casual and elegant. When we go dancing tonight, I want you to turn everyone's head."

They followed Petra to the private changing area.

"Please wait here. I'm going to get Roxanne. When it comes to clothes, she is magnificent."

Petra left for a few minutes, returning with the snobbish sales lady.

Roxanne said, "I am sorry about earlier. I didn't know you were friends of Ms. Kuzmavich."

Raven started to get up in arms, when Petra put her hands on her shoulder.

Petra whispered, "That is the closest thing to an apology you are going to get, accept it. We need her help."

Raven sat back farther in the sofa she was sitting on.

Roxanne continued, "Let me see, who am I suppose to find clothes for?"

Lilly, a little intimidated, slid behind Cal.

Petra walked over and gently took Lilly's hand. "This is Lilly," Petra stated.

Roxanne walked over to Lilly. She pulled her tape measure out. She measured her arms, her neck and from her armpit to the top of her ankle. Cal, a little uncomfortable, turned around. The problem with him turning around, was that there were full-length mirrors from one end of the back wall to the other.

Cal mumbled, "Excuse me," and headed for the door.

Petra stopped him, "I don't think so. You said you would join us. Now, march yourself right back over there and sit down."

The ladies started laughing.

Cal leaned in closer to Petra and whispered, "I love you Petra, please don't make me."

Petra giggled and whispered back, "I love you too, now turn around and have a seat. This will be good for you. You will be amazed how much."

Cal looked at her like a caged animal that had been broken. He whispered, "Okay, but, do I have to say anything?"

Petra whispered back, "Yes. You will have to give your opinion like everyone else."

Cal turned around and noticed all of the ladies looking at him. Feeling dejected he walked back to his chair. Roxanne continued examining Lilly. Cal sat back down.

Roxanne asked, "What size bra do you wear Lilly?"

Cal put both hands over his face and groaned. Petra and Raven giggled.

Lilly replied, "I was wearing a B-cup but I think they are getting a little tight."

Roxanne ordered, "Off with the gown."

Lilly looked at Cal, and then back to Roxanne. "He will see."

"I wouldn't worry about him. His hands are so tight around his face, he will be lucky if he has any eyeballs left. Now, take it off."

Lilly took off the gown. As the gown came off, Roxanne cupped Lilly's breasts. Lilly, shocked, backed away from her.

Roxanne admonished Lilly, "Do you want clothes that fit properly, or do you want to look like a slob for the rest of your life?"

Lilly whined, "Petra?"

"Lilly, she isn't trying anything funny. Let her do her job."

"Yes ma'am."

Roxanne reached up and cupped Lilly's breasts again. "Now, spread your feet shoulder-width apart."

Lilly did it hesitantly. Roxanne took her tape measure and measured down the inside of Lilly's thigh from her labia to the top of her ankle.

Roxanne asked, "Do you want to wear a bra and panties with your outfit?"

Lilly thought about it a minute. "I don't know." She looked at the other three. "What do you think?"

Petra, being facetious, said "Cal, what do you think?"

Cal mumbled something through his hands.

"Cal, remember," Petra said, "you owe me. Now, do not speak through your hands and answer the young lady."

Cal still dejected, moved his hands away from his mouth. "No you don't need them." As soon as he answered, he moved his hands back over his mouth.

Petra laughing now, said "Lilly, the man only speaks the truth. I have known him for several years. He has never lied to me. So, I am in total agreement."

Roxanne, a little confused at why Petra was teasing the man, told Lilly, "I have the perfect ensemble. I will be right back."

Roxanne left the room. Petra silently walked over to Lilly and whispered in Lilly's ear.

She then walked over to Cal. "Cal, Lilly is dressed again you can open your eyes." Cal took his hands away from his face and opened his eyes. Standing right in front of him with her hands on her hips and one of her legs on top of the coffee table, was Lilly, naked as the day she was born. Cal hesitated a moment before clasping his hands over his face. Petra was having a lot of fun.

"What is the matter Cal. Did you see something you like? You hesitated a moment before covering your face again."

Cal mumbled something.

Petra said, "Cal, I will quit teasing you on one condition. You have to quit mumbling through your hands."

Cal took his hands away from his mouth, "Deal."

Petra said, "Now tell me, what do you think of our little liepshun?"

"She is magnificent," Cal said.

Nick took a shower. When he finished, he stepped out of the shower and his cell phone rang. He ran into the bedroom and picked up his phone, "This is Nick."

"This is Bill. I am the haz-mat team leader. You wanted to know immediately, what was in that bullet?"

"Yes, what did you find out?"

"It had cyanide and a tiny dose of nitroglycerin."

"How come the round didn't go off when it was carried?"

"I'm not sure. I sent the rest of the ammo to Dr. Sven' son in the forensics lab."

"Thanks Bill. I'll call the doc." Nick hung up and went to get his clothes. Christina came running through the suite into the bedroom as Nick reached the door.

Christina stared at him. "My goodness, they were not lying," she spouted.

Nick said, "Ha, Ha. What are you doing up here?"

"I came up to change clothes."

"Well feel free. I ain't stopping you."

Christina, now a little embarrassed, couldn't believe he wasn't embarrassed with her looking at him naked. Nick walked past Christina and entered his inner sanctum.

Nick said, "Phone, call Dr. Sven' son, forensics lab." Nick went to the closet and pulled out a white Polo shirt and a pair of gray slacks.

A voice spoke, "This is Dr. Sven' son, how can I help you Mr. Hammer?"

"Doc, what did you find out about the ammo that was sent to you?"

"It is ingenious, they put two little glass capsules in a hollow point bullet. When the round hits an object the nitro explodes and the cyanide is released."

"Two questions, Why doesn't the nitro explode when it is being carried and why didn't the cyanide evaporate during the explosion?"

"That is the beauty of this round. What most people don't know is, Cyanide is flammable. It makes the nitro twice as explosive. You get hit by one of these, your dead. If the nitro fails to get you, the cyanide will."

Nick wondered, "All right doc, why didn't the nitro explode?"

"I can't answer that. There is a gelatin-like substance in the capsule and we haven't been able to identify it yet. If I can figure out what it is, I will let you know."

"Okay, you have my cell number let me know."

"Will do. Keep your head down Nick. I would hate to lose you."

"Bye doc." Nick hung up and finished dressing. He headed out of his sanctum and yelled, "Christina, let's go."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.