Lorissa's 'Deep South' Induction - Cover

Lorissa's 'Deep South' Induction

Copyright© 2010 by Kyng Kooba

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Southern, teenage belle Lorissa might come from a strict, religious community but her neighbour Walt has a mind to indulge an wicked interracial fantasy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First  

My name is Walt Mitchell. My story took place in the early 80's and is a tale I've been trying to put down on paper for a long time. Despite the number of years that have now past by those precious yet vivid memories are still so fresh in my mind. Especially when I recall how strongly those black studs had a mind to fucking what would have been for most, their first white, teenage girl. Lorissa was a well-known and I'd say very popular girl within our quiet, farming community. Partly as her Aunt Catherine had such strong ties with the local Church but mostly because 'Lori' was such a naïve, sweet creature. It didn't help that her aunt had sheltered her all her life and still dressed her up like a doll every Sunday. I guess you could have said that most 'decent' folks around these parts were real fond of her in a protective sort of way. For the rest of us, well, at eighteen she was a flower just waiting to be plucked.

During the time of my sordid little account our town of Stanton had a population of maybe five hundred. Set in the deep American south we were no different to any other country hovel and had the same prejudices to boot. White generations of families still owned nearly all the good land and saw themselves as respectable God fearing people. Though we had plenty of those who still held their principles too high for their own good. Catherine in particular. This was especially evident in the attitude to farm hands, most of whom it has to be said were Negro's. Earning a living in the cotton fields was back breaking work and had sustained wealth in the region since the 1800's. Some people wanted to keep things the way they where. The number of black families living around Stanton outnumbered the whites by some distance but what some folks really took exception too was when they started moving into town and setting up their own businesses. Times were changing and I had begun to notice how the young black men of our time were no longer willing to be the underclass. Folks in Stanton though could be real set in their ways. Maybe they woke up one morning and found out that it was they whom were the minority now.

Catherine and Lorissa McAllen had their small farmhouse a couple of miles from the centre of town. It overlooked my own and as my wife had died some years earlier, I'd become friendly with them both. Good natured as Catherine was she never appreciated the black influx; some of whose Grand-daddies her late husband Earl had paid peanuts to build that house and farm the surrounding lands. Change worried her as it did many the main town was off limits to Lori and other women under a certain age. Though it was never uttered at meetings what they really feared was a mixing of races. Catherine was worried that her nieces innocence, long dark hair and beautiful, China doll figure might just get her noticed by a confident young Negro. I knew this to be the case for sure. The girl had always been very pretty. Slender with beautiful, full rounded tits. She had one of those sweet, shy faces, big brown eyes and a giddy curious nature. Terrified of how easily led her niece might be Catherine 'restricted' her. So over time and being a lonely girl with no friends, except for the few yard animals she named, it was always easy to lead Lori along. Teaching at home, as Catherine had, hadn't helped matters either.

Tom Granger and his wife Danielle were friends of mine who had only just moved to Stanton. A pervert of similar standing to myself, Tom had been bowled over by the strict, old fashioned nature that still hung around. He was amazed at his first town meeting. They all knew, maybe even Catherine, that their ways only had a few years left. Of course, feeling the injustice Tom was eager to speed things on. He was privileged therefore that in Danielle he had a wife who not only enjoyed but relished in exhibitionism. A fine, full bodied woman with wonderful ass and legs she would often be dressed up at all times of the day, wear very short skirts or go without a bra. Having met at an adult party in Detroit she fucked whomever her husband found for her. Group sex parties did not fit into Stantons way but that certainly didn't stop them. Within four months they had set up a club that brought in two other local, similar minded couples looking for something new and daring. They used a motel in town and the no small shortage of black cock eager to service married white pussy to produce pornographic videos. You can imagine just how Catherine and the rest responded when they found out.

Tom was quickly labelled as trouble maker and Danielle a slut. No one had seen anything like them before. She had a real energy in front of the camera, revelling in the fact that most of the black men she had sex with were well hung. Of course she had her favourite 'Bulls'. The angry ones, the young ones and those who took a particular satisfaction in fucking white. Tom took pictures and shared them with me so after a time I had albums of Danielle that never failed to get my pulse racing. Usually she would take two to five men at a time, building to an enormous sperm facial for which I had a particular fetish. When Tom began talking about a gorgeous teenage girl he'd seen in town with a church collection tin it became my turn to supply. Lacking in pretty young women, the black men of Stanton had long since turned an eye to the sweet country girl who lived with her Aunt just out of town. I often heard it joked that many would like to give Lori something other than her thumb to suck on.

I was at Catherine's well kept, respectable farmhouse one Sunday evening when the chance finally came. If my neighbour knew I was the type of guy who liked watching young sluts like her niece get fucked in the butt she'd never have let me set foot in that house again. Instead I was sitting at their lush dining table enjoying my usual roast; Lori opposite me and Catherine at her side. I'd known for some time Catherine was stumped on what to do with her and the worry was effecting her health. Clumsy around the house all she liked doing was dressing her dolls and taking her precious dance lessons every fortnight. Catherine wasn't without money. Though the lands were now sold off her late husband Earl had left her a tidy sum to live off. In fact she ironically paid a black instructor come out to tutor her niece once a week at the house. If it had been anything other than Ballet she would never have gone along with it but I had always been grateful. The sight of Lorissa in a tight leotard was one to behold.

The girl and I had always had a special relationship. Perhaps even a fatherly one. She had told me more than once her silly, secret dream of making it as a star and with an imagination that was as clear and sweet as I'd ever known I knew that was the way to get her. That night, I have to say Lorissa did look great. Her usual shy self. Near to tears when her aunt scolded her for dropping a spoon. As usual Catherine was bemoaning the state of matters, determined to raise Lori a good Catholic and always complaining of the lack of creditable young men in town. I guess she hoped some hardworking, decent young buck would spring up from somewhere and had always chided even me for not remarrying. That night Lori had on a starched white dress and corset, buttoned up to her neck, with her dark hair tumbling all down the back and her beautiful, round tits pressing magnificently through the fabric. Somehow there was something different. Extra silver on the table and both Lori and Catherine in their best. I was about to get my shot.

' ... I don't know why you didn't re-marry Walt' Catherine was saying. Yet there was something in her voice uncharacteristically like nerves. She had her hair up and despite her age had a temperament as sharp as a knife. 'Handsome man like you'. I remember looking up and smiling politely. Having grown used to this type of talk I knew how to deal with it and was only half listening. 'Don't you think so Lorissa?' Catherine continued. 'Isn't Walt a handsome man?'.

'Yes Ma'am. Very handsome' Lori smiled shyly letting her eyes drop. I grinned, feeling my cock stiffening in my pants as I let my eyes linger lustfully on the teenagers fine, firm cleavage.

'I've been thinking Walt. For a while now. Your not getting any younger and well ... maybe it's time you had a young wife to look after you'. I nearly choked on my beef. Though when I looked up I could see Catherine was serious, if struggling a little with the idea too. Lori was watching me intently and smiling. An innocent happy look. 'She's a dizzy girl of course but I've schooled her best I can' she added pushing back her hair. I felt my temperature rising as I looked across the table at the girl, her aunt nodding approvingly while spelling out her qualities in my ear. Maybe I was too shocked to reply. I just looked at her, the throbbing of my cock sending waves down my legs. Lori, blushing under my horny stare.

When the meal was over Catherine wearily began clearing the plates and as was usual for these nights Lorissa beamed and asked me if I'd come upstairs to see her dolls. Since she was very young the teenager had been collecting them and had a new one to show me. We'd done this many times and as Catherine worked in the kitchen I followed Lori up the creaking, old wooden stairs and along the landing into her bland, teenage bedroom. My heart was pounding and absorbed in the bright smile of the stunning girl. Downstairs I could hear the sound of plates and water. It was safe enough. Lori's room had yellow walls with two solitary paintings above the dresser. The bed was a smart white and pink with a holy cross-nailed high above it. In the corner was the basket with her dolls and stuffed toys. She'd never thrown anything away and began taking the dolls out of the basket and lining them up on the floor for me. They were each groomed and wearing pretty lace dresses. Long hair in ribbons.

I shut the bedroom door behind me making Lori turn with a start. She looked up and smiled, the doll in her hand for me to see.

'You like her?'.

'She's very pretty' I said, my cock pounding it was so hard. 'But not as pretty as you'. The girl smiled, blushing, her gaze falling to the floor. I could tell she was nervous on being alone with me and her aunt wouldn't be far behind.

'You're the prettiest whore I've ever laid eyes on' I added dryly. It was the first time I'd called Lori anything detrimental. Her face looked confused for a moment but she put it aside. Taking a chance I reached out and rolled my fingers over her left breast. Lori stiffened, her eyes wide in surprise as I grew bolder. Taking a firm hold, I squeezed one pert, heavy breast and then the other. They felt lovely and warm, the nipples stiff inside the starched fabric and bra. 'Fuck yes' I hissed putting my hand down my pants and jacking my dick. Dizzy I realised she was grinning. Enjoying the naughty attention and thrill of being touched.

'You like that don't you?' I grinned. Her cheeks a little flustered and red Lori nodded.

As my temperature rose I found myself quickly unfastening my pants. Pulling open my belt and letting them drop to the floor. Lorissa giggled, her hands to her mouth and her pretty eyes glued to my cock as it bounced free. She'd probably dreamt about her first sexual encounter many times in bed but I'll bet she didn't think it would be like this.

'Quickly' I gasped, 'on your knees girl'. Sensing my urgency and willing to please her eyes darted to the closed door.

'I don't understand' she said honestly 'what do you want?'.

'You need to suck my cock right now honey' I said, my ears tuned to the sound of Catherine on the stairs. Her lovely eyes widened but gently, uncertainly she knelt on the floor, dress folding beneath her waist as she did so. My cock stood out to attention. It was more than a week since I'd shot a load and already a well of pre-seed was sitting in the tip. With a tug I freed my heavy, fat balls. Looked down at my uncut cock Lorissa's sweet breath met my skin. I groaned and slid my hand behind her neck, guiding my tip towards her lips. She resisted briefly, afraid I guess.

'Open wide cunt' I gasped, my dick so hard it bobbed on each stroke of my raging pulse. She obeyed, her hands on my thighs, back straight as I pressed between her pretty lips, over her teeth and tongue. With my dick in her mouth I pushed forward and stretched her throat. 'That's it baby'. Lori pushed, gave a big cough and gagged heavily. Grinning I began fucking her mouth with slow strokes. How many times had I dreamt of doing that. Those dreamy eyes moved from side to side, probably unable to understand fully what she was doing. It felt so good, wet and warm. Lorissa's juicy, saliva soaking my cock. She choked again and I felt it running down my length and into my balls. Damn.

The urge having been in me for ages I fair went at her. Lori looked up at me, eyes wet as I reached down and fondled her bit titties in turn. My balls padding against her chin and her long hair swinging. Breath hot as my old dick rooted her tight throat.

'Suck it baby ... suck it good!'. Her muffled voice was unclear. Involuntary tears were running down her cheeks and I could feel the wetness of drool swinging and slivering off my balls. Damn, she was a deep-throating whore.

'Lorissa? ... Walt?'. In my urgency I'd fail to hear the sound of footsteps. Lori stopped in shock ad surprise. Letting my cock fall from her mouth she looked up at me with horror.

'Its ok Catherine' I gasped taking her nieces head and forcing my dick back into her mouth. 'We've nearly finished'.

'The locks on. What's going on in there?' I gasped as I fucked the girls pretty face with hungry strokes. Lori in turn, sucked mightily. I felt her groan amid her regular swallowing that tightened up my shaft. She was definitely turned on.

'Damn honey I'm gonna come' I whispered as quietly as I could. Lorissa looked confused yet her eyes shut tight as I pulled out, pressed back her head and squirted my sticky old load into her pretty mouth in one ... two ... three spurts. Jacking I worked every last drop out and admired the scene. The girls chin was a sticky mess but there was such a look of surprise on her face too. 'You swallow that down honey' I grinned, 'before your aunt sees you'. With pleasure I watched as my bride to be took the filthy jizm down to her stomach in two gulps and finished with a broad beam. Quickly we stood, Lori straightening her dress and wiping her eyes as I tucked myself away. Waiting a brief moment I unlocked the door. Catherine's face was like thunder.

'What were you doing in here?' she asked, her sharp eyes darting to Lorissa who wisely kept them down.


I'd got it in my head now. Poor Lori. For the next week all I thought about was how I could move things forward. For some reason the idea of having sex with Lorissa was second to introducing her to Tom. This I knew would inevitably lead to a black fucking for the girl. Perhaps it was the fact that it seemed so achievable for me. So erotic. The desire to see that virgin cunt-hole stretched out by horny Negro bulls was too much to bear and the next morning I called Tom and explained what was happening. He recalled the lovely girl right away and admitted a sense of missed opportunity at not being able to film the rough blowjob of the night before. How to proceed? That was the question.

After I put the phone down I went outside. Lorissa was out early. I knew the girl would be up doing her chores and I wanted to see her again so badly. As I walked up the path I saw her feeding the chickens in the yard. She had on a white working dress and sneakers, her long hair tied back with a yellow bow.

'Hey there' I shouted. 'Your aunt around?'. Lori shook her head and smiled. Her eyes where bright and she was obviously thinking about the previous evening. Just the sight of her was enough to stir my dick. As if my cock remembered last night too. I waited as she put down the bag of feed and began walking over towards me. The morning wind caught her hair as she approached. So lovely.

Walking confidently she stopped a foot away and beamed.

'Are you gonna touch me again Mr Johnson?'. She looked shyly up towards the house and gave a hopeful grin. As if willing me to take her inside.

'I've got something I'd like to show you' I said. 'You want to come and see?' I was pleased when she nodded and taking Lori's trusting hand I led her through the porch of my house. She seemed nervous. More obviously so as she stood in my lounge, her teenage hormones kicking in. If Catherine knew she was here she'd have gone mad for sure. The girl had only been in my house a handful of times and it brought a smile to my lips to see her so shy and out of place. Maybe she was thinking about it being her new home one day. Playing with her fingers she stood looking around.

'Ok Honey?' I grinned.

'You going to touch me again Sir?' she repeated. 'I mean you can if you want to ... I ... I don't mind'. My hand felt hot as I accepted her offer. Drawing a gasp of tension from her lips as I squeezed those perfect tits in turn through the dress. The material was much thinned and through her bra the small, hard nipples were traceable.

'That feel nice sugar?' I asked. She nodded, her eyes bright and focused on mine. By now my cock was forcing it's way through my jeans. I'd such a hard on like you wouldn't believe.

Tom had supplied me with some new photographs from the club's last meet. Four black men from town had met and fucked Danielle and another playful white wife. I took the album and carried it to the lounge.

'You've got a lot of friends in town' I said, sitting the sweet girl down on the sofa. Lori looked surprised as I took her hand. She didn't hear that term very often. I sighed, reached out and pushed her hair back behind her ear.

'What do you mean?' she asked softly, tilting her pretty head to one side and rubbing her soft cheek against my palm.

'I mean there's a lot of men that want to be good friends with you honey' I said and started laying the photos out on the table in front of her. Lori's eyes moved quickly between the pictures. The auburn haired Danielle was lying on a bed with one black male of mid twenties between her legs as another watched on. She was smiling sweetly at her husbands lens. A little shocking to say the least, Lori covering her mouth with her hand, but like a kid she couldn't look away. I think she was kind of dazed by it. 'She looks like she's having fun doesn't she?' I suggested, continuing to lay the hardcore photos in front of her. She nodded. 'You see this man? ... he likes white girls ... like you especially'.

'He does?' Lori gasped.

'Yes honey' I lied, 'He's seen you and thinks your very pretty'.

I slid my arm around her waist and grinned as she leafed through the collection. I enjoyed seeing Lorissa's reaction. She couldn't believe what I'd said but being there with me, the album, everything preyed on her. Quite subtly I lifted her long dress and slid my hand over her neatly cropped, panty-less pussy. The lips were narrow and like her, perfect. There was mild resistance in her knees as I opened them and a gentle moan as I inserted my finger into her hole. It was a tight fit and extremely wet. Warm and slippery juice trickled down my hand as I busily frigged her knuckle deep. Bobbing on the sofa I dropped another photo in her lap. Danielle was on her knees and had taken a big facial that day. She was grinning, her left eye closed shut with thick, discoloured spunk. It was all stuck in her auburn hair and dripping down the side of her ace onto her left breast. Both endowed bulls stood on either side with confident looks on their faces. I grinned, wiggling now two fingers in Lori's snatch, her bottom lip wobbling as suddenly a squirt of come sprayed lightly onto the carpet. She just hadn't seen anything like this before. Breathing hard through her small mouth she sat gasping for a moment. 'What do you think Lori?' I asked. She was trembling lightly.

'You know' I began, 'these men would really like to meet you too'.

'Me?' she said her bottom lip beginning to wobble.

'Yes honey, I'm sure they'd love to pound your pretty pussy and make a mess of your face'. Lori looked at me biting her lip. She didn't know what to think and I could see the confusion in her look. 'You'd like to be a star like Danielle?' I asked.

'She's a star? You mean it?' the hope building in her voice.

'You'd be such a big star'. I'd always encouraged without knowing where it would lead. Told her that she could perhaps make it with her dancing. Suddenly it all came back to me. 'You know, if you do well they might put you in magazines' I lied. Her eyes suddenly lit up. 'Videos too' I said seeing her response and wondering what type of magazine would have a cute country girl being worked on by anything up to five black men.

'You think so?' she beamed holding the messiest picture of Danielle. The one were she seemed happiest.


I could have fucked Lorissa. However, I wanted the first cock pushing its way through her cervix to be black. Instead she sucked my cock greedily until my load splattered the back of her lovely throat. That afternoon I told Tom the good news. My voice had wavered on the enormity of what we were about to do. On every occasion I thought of the beautiful girl sucking my dick and the men who would soon know what that felt like. Moreover I fantasised what it would mean for the town if it ever came out. What a message it would send. After a moments thought Tom suggested that we get a group who could fuck Danielle and Lorissa together. It was reasonable to think that the older women may be of huge support and encouragement. To have the girl on her own would be far to overpowering for her. That, I deemed, would be an excellent introduction. As an addition I had instructed Tom about the 'ballet' dancing lessons. As soon as I mentioned it he wanted to film the whole thing with a dance routine at the beginning.

During midweek, after dark, Tom drove up to one of the Farms that paid the cheapest labour. With the offer of his own wife and a tight, teenage, white virgin he had no problem assuring adequate services. It was a big week for Lori too. She was giddy and excited about the coming Saturday. I'd told her of course to keep it a secret from Catherine and she was eager to go along with it. I wondered if she knew what kind of reaction it would provoke if folks found out about our plans.

'We have six men for you honey' I had said. 'All for you and Danielle. She cant wait to meet you'. Of course Tom and I had talked about contraception. Danielle used the pill but it seemed perversely wrong for Lorissa, raised a good Catholic. She knew very little about sex for obvious reasons and in the end Tom joked it would be up to me to make sure she received her morning after pill.

When the weekend did arrive I told Catherine that Lorissa was going with me shopping in town. We had been playing the marriage card well and having accepted the offer formally I wanted her in no doubt of my intentions to wed her niece. Catherine wasn't too keen on the idea of us being alone to say the least but she had business at the church. I'd timed it perfectly. Lori was getting very nervous but I guess excited about going on a trip. She'd been practising her dancing routine all week to boot. That fateful day she wore on a clean, crème coloured dress with a square neck and sneakers. The real outfit concealed in a cloth bag upon her lap. Town was a good half hours dusty drive along the familiar dirt tracks. Lorissa was smiling broadly, excited about the trip though her brown eyes couldn't hide the fact she was very apprehensive too. I knew I was really starting something here and all the way I stressed on her the need to make a good impression and do whatever she was told. If she didn't she might not get to see herself on video. I was as excited as she was, amazed that she seemed ready to do it. This was what I'd been waiting for and I was determined to enjoy it.

It was a scorching day. As we headed up the main street past the shops I saw a few people I recognised. One in particular looked at me very strangely were she saw Lori on my arm. Catherine hadn't told many people about our union. Maybe she was still unsure how to put it. That she would prefer her niece with a man old enough to be her father rather than a healthy, viral black buck. Regardless, for a Saturday afternoon most people were inside out of the mid day heat. Anyone else who saw us would most likely have thought we'd come for supplies. I pulled into the small motel and into the car park at the rear. It was quite a small, crummy place and Billy the owner (who Tom knew very well) didn't get many customers. There were already three other trucks parked outside.

'Ok honey?' I said. Lorissa nodded and squeezed the cloth bag to her chest. Number 55 was the room we were due to meet in and we walked up the wooden stairs and along. I could see the dirty, aged curtains were closed. Lori took my hand hard as I led her to the door and knocked, keeping my arm around her tight, trim waist. She was obviously shy and I felt her lean into me. Billy answered and shook me by the hand. In his late 50's black Billy Nelson had worked in the cotton fields much of his life. He had saved and bought the motel but his skin and hands showed the violence of those years gone by. I was particularly pleased he was here as he was also one of the few remaining folks who had worked for Lorissa's late father. That fact alone was all the motivation he'd ever need and the prospect of fucking the young lady and plastering her face with his Negro seed perhaps appealed to him more than any of us. Having lived under the pretences of Stanton so long I couldn't blame him.

'Well Hello Missy' he said, eyes dropping curtly to Lori's cleavage. 'I remember you when you were a little girl'. It was hot inside and musty. The sweat hit you straight away. A sure signal the air conditioning was broken. The room itself was neat and small, adorned with cheap but sturdy wooden furniture with two single beds stacked against the wall and separated by a yard of carpet. At the rear was a TV and small kitchen, a bathroom and shower through that. Thankfully the back door was open and a faint waft of air as blowing through. Lastly on the kitchen table were two crates of beer. Extra incentives for men on a modest pay. They would be at home here.

'Hey there' Billy said again. Having spent many of his youthful days in the sunny fields he had exceptionally dark skin, dry with burnt, thickened hands. The gold band on his finger revealed his commitment to his late wife Jocelyn and the seven kids they had together. While I watched his eyes moved candidly up and down the fresh, sweet, white girl in front of him. In return she paid him little attention but to stare wide eyed around her surroundings.

Lori looked at me shyly as Billy took her small hand from mine and led her to the nearest single bed. I could almost make out his hard-on sticking through the thin cotton of his pants. If I was old enough to be her father, Billy was her Gramps. Eagerly the old man took a seat, patted the bed beside him and encouraged her to join him. I watched with envy and pleasure as he worked an arm around her trim waist, shifted closer and inhaled deeply by her slender neck. He was a sly dog and knew just why he was here. Lorissa looked at me nervously, tight lipped and a pale innocence in her eyes.

'How you doing there honey' he whispered.

'I'm good but it's real hot in here'. Lorissa looked around for me and was caught by surprise as Billy discretely ran his aged hand over both her pert breasts. I took a seat in the chair and sighed. Maybe she remembered my words to her. 'Let them have what they want' because stirred by her reaction, or lack of one, Billy ran his tongue around his lips and felt her with more urgency. As if sensing that he could probably do whatever he wanted. His free hand rubbed his crotch as he lifted and squeezed Lorissa through her shirt.

'Oh fuck ... fuck ... fuck yeah!'. Under his breath I could hear his sigh. What a host he was.

Part of me was sure that within five minutes Billy would have Lorissa sucking his cock. He was already rock hard and showing through his pants. Unhappily though the sound of an engine caused him to sit up and stagger to the rear door. Tom was far to clever to risk pulling up outside in broad daylight. Especially when his truck contained five other black men who had taken the afternoon off to pork the towns most eligible young lady. The slamming of doors echoed and my friend led the way, tripod and camera in hand.

'Lorissa!' he grinned. "Great to see you at last'. Lori stood, brushed her hips and put out her hand.

'Pleased to meet you sir'.

'Wow you are gorgeous' he whistled making her blush. The guests who followed were each between 25 and 35 and their clothes suggested the poverty of their condition. Rough jeans, boots and checked shirts. Lori's eyes widened and she seemed apprehensive as they filed into the small room, a look of excitement and undue intimidation on her face. She had undoubtedly heard stories of the vulgarity and savageness of the black race from her Aunt. Well, now she was going to find out just how un-gentlemanly these men could be. Each held a strong physique and knew what was in store. They gathered around the bed, imposing themselves, looking at the white girl with a combination of lust and determination. Groans from one thick Alabama accent in particular filled the small room and one of the younger men named Tyrone took her hand. She blushed with embarrassment obviously keen on him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.