The Immortal - Cover

The Immortal

Copyright© 2010 by RicS

Chapter 5: Breaking in Celia

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5: Breaking in Celia - Imagine waking in the desert over 2,000 years before you were even born. You are healthy, very fit, and seemingly immune from injury. You have no idea how or why you are in this foreign and ancient land? This is to be a very long story, a new chapter hopefully posted each Friday. It starts slowly but builds to scenes of erotica as our hero makes his way through the ancient world. Our hero has a mission but no one bothered to mention this to him.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Incest   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Military  

Year 402 BC

Author's note:

Vampdragon and BarneyR edited this chapter, and amazingly quickly too I might add. Many thanks.


James climbed on the bed, between the two girls. He scooped Celia up in his arms and kissed her, hard and passionately. Celia's shock meant she opened her mouth allowing James to thrust his tongue into her mouth. Her instant disgust at such an act was almost immediately replaced by the forbidden nature of the act and she found the sensation very hard to even take. Her tongue reacted naturally and it soon was duelling with James', wrapping itself almost around James' tongue as she returned the kiss with growing passion.

Soon Celia was arched off the bed and when Rebekkah started to caress her plump fleshy outer lips and lightly touch her clit until it was complete unhooded, it was too much and she came. Celia had never even believed such intense feelings were possible. She literally saw stars in front of her tightly closed eyes. She could feel James' erection on her thigh and wanted it somewhere else further up. She desperately wanted it and just at that moment she didn't care that Rebekkah was there or even that she was contributing to just how good she felt.

Suddenly Celia's mouth was empty and she wasn't being held. The feeling of loss was unlike anything she had felt in her young life. This wasn't fair. She opened her eyes to see that James had turned to Rebekkah and was doing exactly what he had done to her, except he was caressing Rebekkah's thighs and hips, running his finger tips over the almost perfect skin. Not sure what came over her, Celia touched Rebekkah in a way that she had touched her and Rebekkah reacted so suddenly that she thought she might have hurt her. Rebekkah went rigid for several seconds and then collapsed back onto the bed, legs akimbo, eyes wide but not fixed on anything, breathing rapidly.

James turned back to Celia and said very quietly, 'Celia, you are now my wife. But so is Rebekkah. I care for you but I don't love you. Rebekkah, I love. You are going to find very quickly that I am not a Roman husband that is supposed to be in charge, but his wife twists him around her little finger, doing her bidding without a second thought. But neither am I a man who won't care about your feelings or what you think. In this, however, my decision is all that counts.'

James paused for a short time, making sure both girls were paying full attention before continuing.

'You will learn to love Rebekkah as much as you love me. You will learn to make love to Rebekkah and enjoy making her happy and feeling well fucked as well as she makes you feel the same. You will learn to do this together, with me, and even sometimes if I might be absent. I lied to your mother. She is not going to be your sister at all. She is going to be your wife as well as mine.'

Both Celia and Rebekkah, still recovering from the intensity of their orgasms were scrambling to fully comprehend what James was saying to them. Neither even remotely suspected that this was what James would demand. Both knew, however, that here was not even the slightest use arguing with James on this. They knew their very presence in the bed depended on them getting this right so, despite their mutual desire to luxuriate in the feeling their orgasms had left them, they were paying very close attention indeed.

'In return, Celia, both Rebekkah and I will learn to love you as much as each other. You are now bound to us as much as we are to you. So there will be no more talk of separate love making, fucking or any other sex apart. You wanted this marriage and accepted that it would be shared. You just probably didn't guess just how deeply the sharing would be. Now you know.'

Celia was stubborn. She saw the logic to what James was saying, but she couldn't help but think, she was from the very top of Roman society and Rebekkah until this morning had been a slave. While James might be a Demigod, he wasn't even born a Roman. She made the very big mistake of letting these thoughts go to her head and spoke without quite realising just how serious a mistake she was about to make.

'What if I don't want some ex-slave girl to be my lover! What if I want you to myself occasionally? What if I... '

Celia stopped talking as she saw James face darken and felt the erection she was just fingering grow soft with amazing swiftness. Rebekkah had started crying softly as Celia had spoken the words. She was so very unsure of herself as it was, and so very frightened that all this could be taken away from her in an instant, that Celia's words hit her far worse than if Celia had just punched her in the face. It was her very worst fear; to be rejected by Celia and to have James reject her.

Surely James would side with the Patrician daughter and not some lowly slave bred and raised, only to serve as a sexual plaything to some rich master, most likely to eventually die from some sexual sadism when he grew tired of her. She hadn't just been taught how to live as a sexual slave. She had been taught how to die as one, showing dignity in death, no matter how depraved, for to do otherwise would be to end her life in shame.

'GET UP!' James commanded. 'GET OUT!'

When Celia failed to move, so stunned she was at the reaction, James grasped her by the upper arm so tightly she thought her bones were being crushed and lifted her in the air and threw her across the room. James may have appeared angry but he had no intention of hurting Celia and he made sure that she was going to land on her bottom and on a huge pile of pillows and soft coverings that he sometimes used to lounge on when reading. She may have been in fear that she was going to die from the throw but James knew better.

Celia wasn't sure what to do. She was stunned, her breath had been knocked out of her, she was in shock and quite fearful that James would kill her. Somewhere in the back of her mind she was also aware that James had been loud enough that the whole household would have heard it. She was deeply ashamed when she looked over to see Rebekkah sobbing, curled up into a little ball on the bed.

Celia could think of nothing but to beg James' forgiveness, not that she was capable of rational though at the time anyway. She really wanted nothing more than for James to forgive her. She realised in that instance just how important James was to her and that she hadn't married him because he was the best candidate, although that was most certainly true. She married him because she loved him and did not wish to be parted from him.

James had hoped such a problem would not occur but was fairly sure it would. He was aware of Celia's good and bad points and had studied her far more than anyone had realised. He knew he was being had by Olivia although he actually had not been aware that two wives was not allowed at this level of society normally. He also knew that he needed to fit into the society and marrying Rebekkah would not help that. It would make him stand out further.

James was not above privately planning and machinations himself. He cared for Celia a great deal more than he had let on. She physically aroused him. He had deliberately caused that stunt with the hair to see just how serious she might be and it took a huge amount of willpower not to take her there and then when she climaxed several times as he was 'treating' her rash. He rather liked her stubbornness, her independent nature and her wilfulness. He looked upon her much like a wild horse that needed to be tamed. Not to break her spirit but so she would be both bound and obedient to him.

When Olivia had suggested he marry both women, he had been euphoric. By this time he loved Rebekkah deeply and he would not have been satisfied with her having any subservient status in his family. Nor was he willing to give her up, even if freed, in return for the security and camouflage of Celia.

He had no intention of letting Celia leave and only hoped that he had not overdone it, that by his actions that he had broken her spirit or worse failed to tame her at all and that she would react defiantly. He need not have worried.

Celia scrambled on her hands and knees back to the bed as James stood. She wrapped herself tightly around his feet, 'My Master, please! I was mean. I don't deserve either your love or Rebekkah's but I need it. Don't send me away, please! Oh please!'

Celia dissolved into sobs and was unable to speak further. She was so absolutely terrified when James so easily lifted her up above his shoulders that she screamed out for mercy, so terrified that James only understood her because he had gathered what she was attempting to say.

Celia was deposited on the bed at Rebekkah's feet.

'Show you are sorry to Rebekkah. You be the sex slave until I tell you otherwise. Bring her to orgasm.'

Celia was stunned, but not any more than Rebekkah. Rebekkah had thought that she would be banished, and here James was telling Celia to completely reverse roles. This was still the Roman Republic, not the much freer Empire. Sex to upper class women was still restricted and quite duplicitous. Men were meant to restrict their passions so that they may serve the republic but were also free to buy as many sex slaves as they desired both men and women. Women were meant to be docile and restrictive in their choice of partners, yet it was a poor feast where the host did not offer all manner of sexual delights and the sex was as much a part of the feast as the food and probably lasted longer.

This period of Roman life was very much the upper class appearing to show restraint and even the plebs paid lip service to the societal rules that sex was not to overpower the desire to serve the state but in reality it was rampant, and had little rules providing some discretion was exercised. Men fucked their slaves in the baths, typically male slaves but took them to smaller rooms or corners that were a little discrete.

One thing that all Romans of all eras agreed upon was that sex with the mouth was filthy and therefore most desirable! Just as in Victorian society women were covered from neck to ankle so that a naked woman was said to inflame the passions of a man, there was nothing quite so forbidden or erotic to a Roman as to have someone indulge in oral sex on him. The stigma for women was so high that few were willing to break it except with their husbands and in total privacy, and even then it was not widespread.

James knew this quite well from his history studies. He had watched and listened and he had learned the rules both the official ones and the ones broken frequently by the level at which he was in society. He had also learned much about other strata of society but more for academic interest than practical application. Now was the time for practical application.

Before Rebekkah had came to Rome she had learned only a mild prohibition to oral sex and her instruction included oral sex by practicing on gourds that had been long and relatively thin. She had learned to take the penis equivalent down her throat and not gag. But since being in Rome she had also learned how filthy this practice was and did not wish to offend James even if she desired nothing more than for him to push his cock as far down her throat it would reach so he could empty his seed in her throat and show her how much he appreciated the technique that had taken so long to master.

Very gently, James reached up and pushed Rebekkah's legs apart until she was fully on display. He grasped Celia's neck and pulled her up the bed until her head was resting on the very top of Rebekkah's mons.

'Celia, gift from the Gods that you are, you have to prove you should be in this bed. Kiss, lick and love Rebekkah's beautiful little cunt and asshole until she cannot take it anymore'

Celia swallowed, hard, and moved her head down slightly, moving in and hesitantly kissing Rebekkah's shrouded clit. She tentatively poked her tongue out and licked it but Rebekkah was far too sensitive and pulled away.

James sighed and climbed off the bed, pulling Celia's legs apart so that her bottom and pussy was completely exposed to him. He spoke softly, 'I know this is hard for you to do because you think it is dirty. It isn't. It is just showing that you are willing to do anything to make amends. I'll show you how good it is. Whatever I do to you do the same to Rebekkah, OK?'

Celia wasn't even sure that she heard James right. She had demeaned and debased herself completely by kissing Rebekkah's pussy and suddenly James, who was supposedly punishing her with this depraved act, was willing to do the same to her.

Celia had lifted her face so that it was a couple of inches away from Rebekkah's lips and the smell of her arousal was certainly having an effect on her. But she was unsure whether she could keep doing this so she remained silent. That is until James smacked her bottom very very hard.

'Oooooh! Aaaah!'

'OK?'

'Yes, My Husband', Celia now very timidly replied.

James ran his tongue right from the top of Celia's mons down to the very tiny little very well washed asshole. Celia could not believe just how good that felt. James did the same twice more and then said calmly, 'Your turn.'

Celia did it. Much more tentatively and lightly than James but she did it. As she did, James reversed directions and did the same, but also much more lightly, barely touching her flesh. Celia was going nuts. She thought the kiss and touching had been good. She had no idea that anyone could make someone feel this good.

It took less than five minutes of James' oral ministrations to Celia before she forgot entirely it was supposed to be filthy and enthusiastically lapped at Rebekkah's pussy even worming her tongue in as far as possible in Rebekkah's vagina when James had done the same to her. She was going from orgasm, to a short period of hypersensitivity in which the sensation was so great she thought that she could not stand it further, then very quickly it started to build towards another orgasm. Celia started to scream bloody murder. The whole household would have heard but she didn't care.

'James, stop it! STOP! I can't take this any further. You are going to bliss me to death! Oooooh! Fuck! My husband I beg of you. Oooh, stop it!'

It wasn't as if Rebekkah was immune to Celia's tongue and lips either. Every orgasm she had she would scream at the top of her lungs. After the latest orgasm she loudly exclaimed, 'Celia, sister-wife, if James is doing one tenth of what you are doing to me, you know it is far too much to keep taking. Perhaps if you stop James might too and then he can fuck us. Don't you want to be fucked? Please stop. Oooooh! Not again.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.