Countdown - Cover

Countdown

Copyright© 2010 by Elorie

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gaining superpowers can make life interesting. Especially if you decide that the world needs new management.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Superhero  

Sex is a bit of a touchy issue for me, I suppose. After Amanda just abandoned me without a single look back, I had some confidence issues. Okay, have confidence issues. It's not like I couldn't peek at girls just about anywhere and everywhere, or even jump in and offer to help when they're jilling off. Yes, I'd thought about it - very briefly. And did nothing whatsoever about it, which shows exactly how fucked up I am.

So having a really sexy girl attacking me with intent to rape, particularly after that 'you don't look like much' dig, was a really big shock to the system. Frankly, more of a shock than manifesting, which was something I was always aware of as a possibility. Girls? I hadn't even thought of going chasing, I mean really, why waste my time?

That wasn't to say that I was averse to being molested by a pretty girl. Which I proceeded to demonstrate, a number of times that had her remarking about mutant endurance, which was nonsense. I knew that I didn't have anything physically or physiologically, I'd checked. And rechecked. Obsessively so.

We didn't have much chance to talk. By the time we were too sore for more, it was late, and we were too tired to do anything other than take another shower. After one last kiss and a promise from her not to bother me at school, since I wanted to remain below the radar, I ported her and her clothes to her room, and ported some cooked food from a restaurant's kitchen to me, leaving enough bills in its place to pay for it and tip the chef. I was too famished to do it the slow way.

Eating and basking in the afterglow didn't keep me from getting back to work. I starting earmarking equipment for stealing, began to design the physical layout of my lab, and prompted the manufacture of the cables I needed for my geothermal tap. I started clearing away rock, and ate a lot more. Teleporting a great deal of heavy mass really takes it out of me, so much so that I went and designed a construction drone with a disintegration beam (that last part is a lot easier than it sounds - you just need to break down molecular bonds), then proceeded to work on the programming for the drones. At a guess, I'd have four construction drones and the energy system components up by the weekend, and then I could really start working.

It was almost as exhilarating as sex. Really, I can't think of anything better than getting a practical demonstration of brain over brawn. Getting to work on my private mad scientist emporium would hopefully lead to lots more of that. The realization that I'd acted like an imbecile shot me down. It was really embarrassing. Come on, trying to teleport lots of rocks out? Working up a disintegrator drone, which would require stealing stuff people would notice? Pure brawn. Instead of just porting in some shaped charges, to powder the rock.

Emily caught me dancing to some radio pop, and instantly started complaining about how awful and dirty boys were. Apparently the older 'yucky' brother of one of her friends got a gaggle of his friends and spent a lot of time deliberately aggravating the girls. This time, agreeing with her wasn't enough.

"But you're a boy! So are you nasty too?"

Boy, what a question. "Well, sometimes. I keep a lot of things inside, and sometimes I get angry. You know, when people act like shit, or when unfair things happen. Stuff like that."

"Well, why do you keep things inside? Inside where?" she cocked her head just so, looking pretty as a picture. Which had me thinking about Emily and guys for a moment, and looking about for brain bleach. Ugh, she's my little sister! But where I'm average and ordinary looks-wise, she's really lovely. Woof, a problem for another day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.