Worshipping Miki - Cover

Worshipping Miki

Copyright© 2010 by BikeWriter

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is an ongoing story of love, romance, and now marriage and sex between a billionaire business man and his young Japanese intern and college student.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

My first inkling of the issue was when Miki came into our lounge with her phone in her hand. Her lower lip was pooched out so far it appeared she would cry.

I actually leaped to my feet and held her in concern. I thought a number of things, including perhaps she'd been told of a death or illness in her family. A kiss didn't seem to cheer her up, so I asked, "What is it, Darling, what has you so upset? If your lower lip pooches out any further it will cover up my favorite boobs!"

"I was so proud of your giving me my watch I told mom about it." Miki said, "She told Dad, and she said he is seriously concerned and wants to speak with you at their home."

For a moment I felt like a kid caught with his hand in a cookie jar and crumbs on his face, then I braced up. I shrugged and told her, "Alright, Darling, we've done nothing wrong. I will go pay Nori a visit. Perhaps I should have been more sensitive in my treatment of you."

"No please, Paul!" Miki insisted. "We will go pay Dad a visit, on our own terms. I will not allow him to dictate to you, when you have been moving mountains and spending a fortune in my best interests for the last two days. It's my family so I'll handle the negotiations. Can you allow me to do that, or should I go alone?" Miki looked so gorgeous at that moment. Her blood was up in my defense, and this was but the first of many times I would see her do what I would later term as her dealing with her inner Ninja!

The corporation owner told the intern, "When you choose to lead, I must follow, my Love." Thankfully, my response brightened her mood. We checked our fax machine and the carte blanche from the university was in. Miki was officially enrolled in the University program, and my credentials to teach and permission to oversee and approve Miki's study for her business management degree and diploma were included. Cheryl made a copy of every page for us. She used her notary seal on the pages, signed them all, put them into folders, and filed the original.

Cheryl had already called for the car and it arrived within minutes. Miki instructed the chauffeur, "My parent's home, please." It was the same driver who had driven the Tanakas to and from the boat earlier in the week, and the address was in the car's log.

The drive was not long, but I was feeling more upbeat already. It appeared my Miki was a force to be reckoned with. That became more apparent when the driver parked our car in front of the Tanaka's home. He opened her door and Miki strode up the walkway and rung the doorbell, as if she hadn't lived in the home every day of her life until a few days ago.

Reiko answered the door and asked us in. She was obviously shocked Miki had rung the doorbell, instead of simply entering, but hugged her and said, "Your father is waiting for Paul in his office."

Miki was playing hard ball, she asked her mother, "Please tell Dad we were here, but we've left, Mom. This is not the way I have ever seen my father behave toward his friends and family. Paul, please take me home."

Nori entered the room and spoke sternly, "Miki, stay here with your mother. Mr. DuPre, would you join me in my office?"

Miki calmly told him, "No, he will not, dad, not unless mother and I are included in the discussion. You heard Paul gave me a gift of an expensive watch and you call him Mr. DuPre, instead of Paul? He'd told me in front of you and mom bonuses were given in his corporation for diligent work. You haven't heard yet he moved Heaven and Earth to keep his promises to me today. He donated five million dollars, and got his teaching certification from the university so I could study for my business degree one on one with Professor Paul DuPre, one of the world's most successful businessmen. Here is the proof." She laid the folder on a table. "How many business management professors do you know I could study with who own their own corporation, castle, and three hundred foot yacht?"

Nori began, "Miki, listen to me!"

She cut him off, "I'm not finished yet, Dad. Paul spent the rest of the day keeping his word to you about the Geishas. We will be donating at least five million dollars to them, as well as airing a commercial he wrote and will produce and direct that will win awards and will make my face and name recognized around the world. He accepted my advice about spending three million dollars, and thanked me for it. He has been nothing but honorable to me, and we are deeply in love. When I offered to go to his bed with him for my first time with a man he told me he could not do that without asking you first for my hand in marriage. If you won't give us your blessing I will go to his bed and be his woman without marriage. Now, have I missed any points you are concerned about?"

Nori blew all the pent up air out of his lungs. I have to hand it to him. She had hammered him hard for nine rounds, then delivered her knock out punch in the tenth, and he was still standing. He walked to her and took her tenderly into his arms. He asked her, "Please forgive me, Miki, I love you, I adore you. Our lives have been dedicated to protecting you since your birth, and it's a difficult habit to break. Of course you have our blessing in marriage, as in everything you choose to do!" Reiko joined them in their embrace, and Nori and Reiko both opened their arms inviting me to join them.

I put my arms around them and told them, "I thank you both. You have raised a daughter whose love is more precious to me than all my worldly possessions."

Sweet Reiko seemed very relieved the storm was over, as all of us were. She invited us to sit and said she would make tea. Miki looked to me for permission and at my nod she told them our plans for the commercial. I added to Nori if he dabbled in stocks now was the time to buy tea, and he expressed his appreciation for the inside information.

I asked Nori and Reiko, "We would like to spend more time with you both, and if you would, please pick a time convenient for you to have a dinner and pool party with us, I'm sure we'd all enjoy it. Oh, there are staterooms vacant we will dedicate for your use to change in, stay aboard overnight, or go for a cruise with us for that matter. As the Spanish saying goes, 'Mi casa, su casa, my house is your house.'" They both expressed their gratitude, saying they'd call Miki later to discuss a firm date.

Miki told them we had hired Madame Chang as a live aboard Cantonese tutor for her and they both said it was a wise thing to do, agreeing it was time to groom China as a market.

We sat and sipped the flavorful tea. Miki cuddled up in my arms since we had now officially become a couple in her parent's eyes. Reiko asked, "Miki, have you made any wedding plans yet?"

Miki told her, "No, mom, Paul has told me he'd marry me any time I wanted, but he hasn't made an official proposal."

I figured this was my cue. Thank heavens for overnight express, and Cheryl for getting Miki's ring size for me. I had a ring! Miki was astonished as I took the ring case I'd been carrying from my pocket, and opened the case as I went to one knee before her. I proposed to her in Japanese to honor her parents. They both told me later, they were delighted I did. This is a loose translation. "Miki, in your parent's presence and with their blessing, as you are already my soul mate, would you do me the great honor of becoming my wife?"

Miki hadn't expected a proposal this soon. She extended her hand and I slipped her ring onto her slender finger. She said, "Yes, my darling Paul!" I kissed her for the first time in front of her parents, but not for the last time that evening. I think we were all crying. Reiko passed a box of tissues around, and they were appreciated, I assure you. So much for the stereotype of stoic Japanese!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.