Circle of Perversity - Cover

Circle of Perversity

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband and wife begin role playing and soon wife joins a chat room where she unwittingly gives out her address and reaps the whirlwind she sowed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Tom and Barbara were mid twenties and had been married for only five years. Firstly Tom, he was five foot eleven tall, medium build and with a slightly less than average prick at five and a half inches. Barbara at a year younger than her husband, stood five six tall with a slender to buxom figure, in fact the thing which attracted Tom originally was her large firm 38DD bust. Her green eyes complimented her shoulder length blonde hair.

Despite the fact the sparkle had began to disappear, they had begun role playing in their sex life. Tom favourite role play fantasy was when Barbara played the part of a dominatrix and made him obey her every whim. To this end he had spent a couple of hundred pounds in buying the right costumes and toys to go with this. He did however refuse to admit the total amount of pleasure he got when Barbara wearing a strap on fucked him up the arse.

For Barbara, her favourite role play was when he wore a penis extension and spoke with a bruvva accentuated words. In her mind's eye she saw his enlarged penis as being that of a big black mother fucker and secretly fantasised about being gang raped by the black males and made to take their large cocks bare back in her cunt. More than once while Tom was at work she would take the large strap on and her largest vibrator and lay naked on the bed. Pretending verbally to be trapped by two large black males and forced to take their pretend pricks up her cunt and arse.

She was always guilt ridden when she faced Tom on those days she allowed her fantasises their head. In fact both often felt guilty about their inner desires and neither having the courage to confess their true desires. It was Barbara who while surfing the internet found the black on whites website and she simply could not resist joining. Soon she was logged in and after looking at several photos of black males sporting large hard cocks and several series of pictures where white women took on one or two or more black cocks.

Before she realised it she had received an invite to join someone in a chat room and found herself extremely wet between her legs as she began chatting to this mystery person. The chat was pretty basic to start off with, with very little sexual innuendo, but she really did not remember letting slip her fantasises or the fact that she had large firm tits and blonde hair with green eyes. Over the next six weeks, she recalled even less she recalled letting it be known she had fucked her husband up the arse with a large black strap on. But she must have for she was told to watch her post for a special invitation.

It was not until she had closed the computer she suddenly thought, "How can I receive an invitation through the post, they do not know my address!" but the idea played on her mind and she quickly logged back into the pc and scanned the chat history. "Shit!!!!" she screamed, she saw she had in fact given out her home address and phone number, she wracked her brain trying to work out how and when. The computer told her the time and date she had done so but she could not remember doing so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.