The Return of Lilly Rose
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Brother brings them tea. Father studies the man carefully. His size and features remind him so much of another.

He begins, "You are a relative of Nick. Why are you here?"

"How did you know?"

"It is not hard to discern. What features you have left uncovered gave me the clues. I was not totally positive until you spoke. You are his brother. What can we help with?"

Paul says, "We are here to talk to Brother."

Brother, "Paul we can speak freely. What is it you seek?"

"We need to know about the early days. All of the problems we are having, I think stem from someone who thinks he was wronged in those days."

"Mr. Austin, he is the one you seek."

"Why him?"

"We were doing something no one else has ever attempted. He felt we were not going far enough. He tried to persuade everyone to his way of thinking."

"What was his way of thinking?"

"He felt we should take over control over the governments. He thought we could run them better. He wanted us to put some of our smarter people in power. He did not realize that you could not control humans by telling them what to do or think. He became very annoying. He bugged everyone including our benefactor. He decided that he could find a way to change people. He started doing experiments in to the human genome. At that time, we did not have any way to keep track of what members were doing. It was not until he started doing experiments on humans that we realized he was insane. Samuel and David went after him. There was an explosion in the lab. David is the only one who survived. We burned everything. We made sure no one else knew about it. The only ones who know is David, our benefactor and me. We told everyone that Benny left us and that Samuel was killed on assignment."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"We did not feel anyone needed to know. Why do you think this has anything to do with what is going on?"

"We aren't sure. Someone is trying to take the Organization down. It started with Nick. We are sure Ryan O'Hara is the one doing it. We are just trying to find his connection. He was recruited out of MIT. Before that, we know nothing about him. We are having a hard time trying to find a direction from there. Lane believes whoever is behind this is trying to bring us down. I believe him."

"I think so too. David was the one who brought Benny in. He will be able to tell you more about him."

"Thanks Brother, where is David now?"

"He retired to Florida with Nissa."

"Nissa, wasn't she Benny's girl?"

"She was, I think that is why Benny went crazy. Benny really tried to kill him. His car, house, mail box, pretty much everything he owned was wired to explode by Benny. Benny tracked them everywhere they went. David finally retired and did his best to disappear. Nissa kept in contact with her mother. Her mother told her that Benny was calling her all of the time to find out where she was."

"Do you have an address for them?"

"I will get it for you."

He returns a few minutes later and hands Lane a piece of paper. They thank him and return to the facility.

They climb on Karl's personal jet. He shoves Jimmy in to the back seat and kicks him in the chest.

"Now then, friend Jimmy tell my pilot where we are going."

"Port Elizabeth, we will have to take a helicopter from there. Would you please quit hurting me?"

"Why would I want to do that? It is kind of pleasurable to cause you some pain. However, you are no good to me dead. I suggest you keep your smartass comments to yourself and don't try anything stupid. Omega will keep her eye on you. Viktor come tend to your master."

The plane takes off from the little airport. Karl ignores Spike and Viktor all the way to Port Elizabeth. Lilly waits for Karl to remove them from the airplane. She hurries up to the cockpit and calls in to report to Paul. Paul tells her he will relay her message to Lane and Cal. She disembarks the airplane and hurries to catch up to the others. Rather than charter a helicopter, Karl just buys one. Lilly studies him and realizes he is a little arrogant. Ok, maybe not a little but a lot. She just hopes his arrogance does not get them killed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.