The Return of Lilly Rose - Cover

The Return of Lilly Rose

Copyright© 2010 by Calma

Chapter 17

The fights start slowing down. The more experienced fighters are more cautious, except around Omega. She does not play around. Her cape is now drenched in blood. Her body count is extremely high. Anyone with in a fifty-foot radius is susceptible to her blades. The veterans avoid her the best they can. Some of the more conceited ones think they can take her and soon fall to the blur of her blades. Jimmy calls Viktor over.

"Yes sir?"

"Tell the Calm One to join me."

"Yes sir."

The Calm One approaches his chair.

"I will make you a deal. Your girl Omega can have the next two fights to rest. However, you have to replace her in the arena."

"Sounds reasonable."

He turns and motions her to join him. She glides across the arena killing anyone in her path. This amuses Jimmy. When she is standing beside her master, her shoulders are sagging in exhaustion.

Karl gives her orders, "Go back to the room, get cleaned up and rest. I will let you know when it is time."

She nods and heads towards the room. He slips down the ladder taking her place in the arena. He talks to her over the vocal cord com-link.

"Be careful, he is up to something. Get some rest if you can. Above all else, do not kill him. Do you understand?"

"Yes Karl, I hear you. I just don't know if we are left alone I can prevent it."

"You're going to have to. But, don't let him take advantage of you."

"He won't get the chance to lay a finger on me."

"Even then you can't kill him. He is our link to everything."

"I will be patient."

"Good girl, I figure he will give you sometime to get a little sleep before he makes his move. Sleep in the nude with your blades close at hand."

"Ok, if you can warn me."

"I will. You did pretty good today. I think I would have a hard time taking you."

"I'm not just good and you couldn't take me. Maybe, when you were younger not anymore."

"I like that you are sounding more like me every day."

"See you in a couple of hours."

She gets in the room and heads straight for the bathroom. She strips off her clothes and there is a knock at the door. She opens the door slightly. Viktor is at the door.

"Mr. Spike has asked me to bring you some food and to take your clothes away and destroy them."

She opens the door and Viktor gasps. She is gorgeous. She walks in to the bathroom and retrieves her bloody clothes. Viktor sets the food and wine on the end of the bed. She comes in and flippantly throws the clothes at him. Then she motions for him to leave. He hurries from the room. She takes the food and wine in to the bathroom and flushes it down the stool. She opens her bags and pulls out several protein bars and a bottle of water. When she finishes eating she steps in the shower and washes away some of her weariness.

Viktor disposes of her clothes and reports to Jimmy.

"Sir, I did as you asked. She will be sound asleep in thirty minutes. She is amazingly beautiful."

"You saw her without the cape?"

"Totally nude sir, I have never seen a more perfect specimen of a woman."

"I will go make my introductions later. I want to watch the Calm One a little bit. He is just as amazing as she is. He is not using anything but his hands. I want both of them to join us."

"Yes Sir, I just don't see how you are going to persuade them though."

"I will find away."

Karl gets trapped in a corner. He relaxes and puts his back against the wall. He waits for a sign of stupidity from his assailants. One of them turns to a female behind him. He speaks a few words. The female attacks the man. Exactly what he was waiting for, the others turn temporarily. He goes to work. He breaks necks, backs and throats to get himself out of the trap. He starts working his way back to the other side of the arena. He feels a presence shadowing him. He feels like a deer being shadowed by wolves. There they are he thinks the Brothers Grimm. He remembers their father. They have come after him for revenge. He pulls out two blades that hook around his hand like brass knuckles. He gets in to the middle of the arena and waits for them. The men get closer. Another attacker comes from behind him. He sidesteps and slashes the man across the stomach opening him up and spilling his guts. He moves away from the dying man. The two brothers circle him. He waits for them. They decide not to attack him from opposite sides. They move in together in sync. They attack at the same time. One of them goes high and one low. He dances out of the way. They regroup and come at him again. He plays with them a little bit avoiding their attacks. Several of the other opponents come in either to help the brothers or to attack them. Each time, he comes out unscathed. One of the brothers has a large gash on his left leg. He decides to exploit it a little bit. He dances in and kicks the man on the gashed leg. It rips the wound wider. He smirks at this and knows this fight is a foregone conclusion. The other brother tries to attack and loses his left ear. With both brothers injured, he walks away from them. They cuss and swear they will kill him. He turns on them and attacks quickly. He stabs one of them through the side of the head. The other one is punched in the throat, which severs his carotid artery.

He speaks to them, as they die, "I gave you the chance to live and find a different life."

He walks away and sits down in a corner. Jimmy watches him. He sees the man can be vicious and that is what he likes. He waits until Viktor starts the next bout. He decides to go check out Omega. Karl sees him leave he warns Lilly. Lilly confirms his message a little groggy. She grabs her short knife and holds it under her body. She hears him enter the room. He walks over and pulls the covers down. He stands their examining her. Gorgeous, he thinks. He puts his knee on the bed and runs his hand up her leg. He does not see her move. He feels something at his groin. He looks down and sees the blade at his groin. She pushes it hard with out stabbing him he backs off the bed. She seems familiar to him. She flicks the blade slicing his thigh. He starts getting irate. He feels she does not like him. He thinks she would slice him to pieces. He backs away further she follows him. He surveys her body. He wishes she would put the blade away. He would ravish her in to pleasure she has never known. Of course, she does not want to be pleasured by such a piece of shit. She jabs him again and slices his other thigh. He sees no way out of this except to leave. He starts to turn quickly. She flicks the knife down his right thigh.

He stops. He looks in to her face. He sees enjoyment in her eyes. He takes it differently than he should have. He thinks she is getting pleasure from it. He motions towards his groin. She slices him across the chest just to let him know that is not her intent. His irritation is great. He reaches out to grab her. She sticks the knife right through the middle of his hand. He screams and pulls his hand back. She hits him knocking him in to the wall. She sidekicks him making him double over. She then elbows him in the back of the head dropping him to the floor. She opens the door and grabs him by the hair. She drags him in to the hallway. She starts to turn back in to the room, as if on second thought, she turns back and kicks him in the ass making prostrate himself on the floor. She turns back to here room laughing quietly. He lies on the floor in great pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.