Mr. Irresistible - Cover

Mr. Irresistible

Copyright© 2010 by Bartleby T

Chapter 3: "There Are Rules to This Game"

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: "There Are Rules to This Game" - Cameron has always blamed his luck with girls on the fact that he is over-ordinary. A quick visit from the pimp-fairy changes that overnight. A light-hearted comedic tale involving hot teenagers, budding romances, evil football jocks, hot teenagers, growing up, mild hallucinogens, moral conundrums and hot teenagers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Transformation  

"Jesus Cam, where have you been all my life?" Janelle started giggling that giggle that she giggled so well and smacked my ass. "Woohoo, that was awesome!" I felt my penis start to retract after its job well done, while still inside of her. I straightened my body up, pulled out of Janelle, and helped her up off the sink. After our vigorous sexcapade her body was contorted so that she was stuffed almost entirely into the sink. My fault I guess. She hopped to her feet, as lively as ever, and I collapsed against a wall, tired as all hell.

"How can you still be energetic after that?" I said. "You're like a freaking energizer bunny." Janelle just smiled at me. I still couldn't get over the fact that we just had sex in a public bathroom. Now we were just two naked people chilling out in a public bathroom. Didn't we have to get back to school or something?

Just then, I heard the all too familiar sound of one of those little circular locks in bathroom stall doors turning. Janelle shot me a look of absolute horror and I straightened up immediately. Fuck me; we had forgot to check the damn bathroom for people. Then a stall door opened. The way the bathroom was positioned, we couldn't see who it was yet but it didn't matter. We both dove on the floor scrambling for some clothes. In our panic state, I think we actually believed that if we could just get our clothes back on in the 2 or 3 seconds before the unknown person appeared, we could play it off like nothing happened. The fact that Janelle was screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me!" really loud about a minute ago didn't really click. And even if we had been absolutely quiet, I was still a guy in the girl's bathroom and she had cum dribbling down her leg. But none of that mattered you see, panic states are funny like that. It's not like we had time anyways. Just as I was on the ground, grabbing for my boxers, I looked up to see who else but Sasha Yimin round the corner, clapping her hands and still wearing that hot cheerleader outfit.

"Hot show guys. Janelle? I would have never thought you to be the type." For my part, I didn't even know the "type" existed. I looked over at Janelle and saw that she was just zipping up the fly to her jean shorts and was fully dressed already. What the fuck! How the hell did she do that! Sasha smiled at Janelle but then turned to look at me. I was kneeling on the ground still groping for my shorts and her gaze dropped to my crotch. "But I must give you props for your excellent taste. Hey Randy." I quickly grabbed my boxers and stood up still holding them. I bent over to step into them.

"My name is Cameron, Sasha."

"Whatever, hey why are you getting dressed? I stopped mid-step into my boxers. There were plenty of good answers. I have to get back to class or I have to go take a shit now. I was cold too all but those explanations were old Cameron material. This girl was hot and obviously wanted my balls. I had to think of something suave and classy to say.

"Um ... I don't know." I am such a retard.

Sasha took a few steps toward me, jutting out her magnificent chest as always. Mesmerized by her wonderful flesh-globes I dropped my boxers and stared at her gorgeous frame. I was naked in a bathroom with two beautiful teenagers that wanted to fuck me. There really was no reason to get dressed. I stood up straight, proud to be naked, kind of, and tried not to look nervous, which I naturally was. I mean, on a normal day, I would feel petrified standing naked in the girls' bathroom with two beautiful women but I was getting more comfortable with my new body and irresistible nature. Why be shy when these girls obviously aren't trying to be?

Sasha stopped mid-stride and turned to Janelle. A smile crept over her face as she again looked back at me and then at my dick. I glanced down and sure enough, my cock was smiling right back at Sasha. Ahh, the benefits of youth. He was ready to go again, and so was I. The feeling of sex was still fresh in my mind and I wanted more. Sasha walked over to Janelle and placed a hand on her shoulder as she whispered something in her ear. Now Janelle smiled as well and I knew something was up. I crossed my arms across my chest. "Are you guys friends or something?" I asked.

"Friends?" Sasha said, smiling at me and then at Janelle, "I guess you could call us that." She then dropped her hand to Janelle's breast and gave a little squeeze. I gasped but they both giggled. Hmm, friends indeed. "Hehe, we're really good friends." She leaned into Janelle and brought her lips to hers while massaging her breast. They pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss, Sasha cocking her head to one side for a better angle. Their lips parted for a split second and I could see their tongues slipping and sliding over one another. Sasha reached around Janelle and pulled her close, mashing their breasts together. Dear God! I had seen this in movies before but never really believed that hot bisexual girls existed.

Janelle also wrapped her hands around Sasha and they rubbed each other for the longest 10 seconds of my life. They soon parted lips and glanced over at me seductively. I stood there like a moron, mouth agape, with my dick pointing north. Janelle was again as flushed as she was a minute ago and was breathing heavily. Sasha appeared unfazed. She pinched Janelle's nipple through her shirt and Janelle let out a sexual whine. "Care to join us Cam," Sasha said. Just as she did, Janelle slipped a hand behind Sasha and under the bottom of her skirt and ran her hand up her leg to her ass, raising the skirt and showing off Sasha's beautiful thigh. "C'mon Cam," Sasha continued as she darted her tongue out and licked Janelle's ear, "You know you want to."

My mind was being overloaded. There was far too much sensory input here to process. Even minutes after fucking, a scene like this just blew my mind. Like any other right-minded heterosexual male, I loved lesbians. But these were lesbians that wanted to include me too, which was fantastic. Lesbians were great, but bisexuals were better. As much as I wanted to join in, I couldn't move. My eyes were transfixed on the site before me: Two hot females communicating with their tongues while squeezing each other's asses and rubbing up and down each other. They gyrated against each other in a silent sensual rhythm that only they could hear. I mustered up my strength and took a few steps forward, my cock swinging from side to side as I walked. "Yes, I think I will."

I tentatively approached the two entangled teenagers but didn't really know what to do. They seemed pretty busy to me. However, as I stepped up to them, Sasha pulled away and reached around my bare back and pulled me into them, hard. She was surprisingly strong for a girl. I stumbled forward into them and flinched as my forward pointing penis slid right in between their pressing tummies. They both started giggling and Janelle snaked her arm around me as well. Sasha wrapped her other arm tightly around Janelle and pulled her close, smashing my dick between two bare stomachs. They locked in another kiss and began to gyrate their bodies together once again. I have to admit, it's not a situation that I ever imagined myself getting into, but it felt absolutely amazing. I really don't know how to describe it. Perhaps it would feel the same as if one placed his/her penis between two breasts and rolled them around a bit. I definitely need to try that later. Anyways, I wrapped an arm around each girl, creating a nice ... love triangle or some shit, and enjoyed it like a mac.

Janelle pulled away from Sasha and brought her face to mine while still pushing her flat tummy into my rock hard cock. She kissed my lips softly and pulled away from Sasha, wrapping both arms around me. She began to dart her tongue in and out of my mouth and once again began the soft slow dance against my dick, which was now pressing against only her bare stomach. As we kissed, I opened one eye and caught a glimpse of Sasha's back coming into view as she slowly unzipped her uniform top from the back and let it fall to the ground. I wrapped my arms around Janelle and tilted my head so that I could make out with Janelle and still watch Sasha undress. Damn, this rules. I groaned into Janelle's mouth. The lubrication from my dick was smearing all over her belly, causing my cock to slip around her stomach.

Sasha then turned around, not seeing me looking at her, and unclasped the black lace bra she wore as well, dropping that to the floor. Her tits were smaller than Janelle's but just as nice, and firmer looking. They were about baseball-sized, as I said before, and almost held the shape of a baseball on her body. As she had a slight amount of oriental blood in her, and her aureoles were slightly darker, framing her tan body very nicely. She leaned back trying to unzip her skirt from the back and jutted her chest out. I unconsciously began lightly thrusting against Janelle's stomach while still embraced in our kiss. Sasha caught the catch on her skirt and it fell away, revealing her long, sexy, tanned legs and matching black lace panties. I grunted as I started thrusting a little harder, my dick sliding every which way around Janelle's stomach. Janelle squealed into my mouth and I stuck my tongue deep into her mouth stifling her noise with it.

Suddenly my dick slipped into her belly button and made contact of the unpleasant kind with her belly button ring. "DOOOOO!!" For how cute that ring was, it sure was sharp. I flinched hard and pulled away from the sheer shock (and pain) of it. Janelle stumbled forward as I pulled away and looked up at me with a comical expression.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby," she said, pouting her lips out. Sasha walked up wearing only her panties and lightly laid her hands on my chest.

"Well Cam, " she said while reaching up and lightly laying a soft kiss on my lips, "Shall I kiss it and make it all better?" Sasha pushed me against the bathroom wall with surprising, but kind of kinky, force and ran her hands down my chest to my thighs as she sunk to her knees in front of me. She glanced up at me and without breaking eye contact wrapped both hands around my dick. I shuddered at the feeling and she began pumping my cock very, very slowly while still staring up at me. She smiled very wide and ran her tongue slowly over her upper lip, just as Janelle had done before. It must be the universal sign for "I'm about to blow you now." I placed my hands over her shoulders and she broke eye contact for the first time as she slowly sunk her mouth over my shuddering twelve inches.

Once again, I was racked by pleasures unfathomable to the unblown male. She removed one hand and placed it on my thigh for balance and kept the tiny fingers of her other hand wrapped around the base of my dick. She started pumping it furiously while sliding her mouth over the top again and again. Inside her mouth, her tongue was swirling all around the tip of my penis as her lips slid down the shaft and then retreated back up. Her pumping seemed to be in perfect time with her sucking and the sensations were mind-boggling. If I wasn't leaned against a wall, my knees would have given way by now. I started instinctively bucking against her lightly. She was driving me crazy. Janelle gave great head, but she couldn't hold a finger to Sasha. This girl had obviously sucked a lot of cock.

She continued her steady rhythm and began to take more and more of my cock each time she went down. I moaned and started to feel like I could take no more. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I couldn't imagine a better feeling than this, Sasha slurping up and down my penis. Suddenly, I felt her disengage from her sucking and her hand left it as well. What the fuck! I stopped thrusting and opened my eyes to look down and see what the problem was and not one, but two girls stared back up at me. Janelle had stripped down to her panties as well and had joined in the fun. Through her smile she stuck out her tongue and ran it up my entire shaft like a lollipop. Sasha just giggled and I just moaned.

They were positioned side by side on their knees, their tits pressing against my legs slightly as they slid their tongues around and over my length. Janelle looked up at me and began to plant kisses on the side of my cock while Sasha once again slid her mouth over the tip and started sucking. I didn't have much left; as I could feel my balls start to tighten. Sasha pulled off once again and gazed longingly over at Janelle, who was tracing little circles on my shaft with her tongue. I began thinking of the two of them dildo fucking each other but snapped back to reality as Sasha began kissing the other side and sliding her tongue over the top. She reached around behind Janelle's head and pulled it forward into hers and they met in a passionate kiss over my cock. Janelle looked up at my probably comical expression and smiled while still kissing Sasha. She really did have a beautiful smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.