Piggy in the Middle - Cover

Piggy in the Middle

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 1: Setting the events in motion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Setting the events in motion - A huisband and wife's sagging love life takes a turn for the better when she suggests a threesome; thinking it would be two females and himself the husband agrees and things escalate from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Peter was married to Angela; and had been for some ten years. Like most married couples their love life had began to become monotonous and a little boring. The usual Friday night fumble once their five year old son was in bed asleep; it had become a little more stale than normal though with Peter now climbing on and thrusting away for five or six minutes before cumming and then rolling off and almost immediately drifting off to sleep.

Angela's frustrations began to grow and so did their arguments; she accused Peter of taking her for granted and wanted to know why he did not desire her as much as when they were first married. Peter did his best to assure her that he did want her as much if not more but as he put it; "how many times do you poke the fire before you begin to ignore the mantel piece"

He reassured her he still loved her shaved cunt and still desired to lick It out and make her cum so hard she soaked his face as she had done in their early years together; he promised he found her larger tits more arousing since she had given birth to little Colin; in fact he remarked that he loved it when she had began breast feeding Colin and allowed him to watch and then to drain her tits after Colin had taken his fill.

Suddenly Angela spoke out; "You know what we really need?" she asked.

"What do we really need my pet!" enquired Peter.

"We need a lover to stir up our emotions! A threesome would really give our sex life a new lease of life!" she declared.

Peter instantly agreed but asked if she was sure a threesome was a good idea; she assured him now it was and she would arrange it as soon as she could!

Peter knowing his wife had been bisexual when they had first met was pretty confident she would choose a female to take part in the threesome and although Peter too had no aversion to sucking cock; he secretly fantasised about him being with two females. That Friday night when they settled into bed, as Peter took the lead and rolled Angela into the doggy position he asked her to tell him how her plans for their threesome had progressed.

"Oh Darling, it has not gone very well, I have checked out some of my friends and discreetly enquired if they have any ideas about a threesome and drawn a rock solid blank!" Angela confessed. Sensing his frustration as he faltered in thrusting his five inch cock into her cunt, she decided that the next best thing to actually having a threesome would be a verbal fantasy about one.

"Imagine, Peter dear, you came home and found me tied to the bed, stark naked with a large cucumber thrust up my cunt. No signs of anyone else around; what would you do?" she asked.

Picking up on her plan; Peter replied "Why, dearest darling; I would have no hesitation in fucking you hard with the cucumber till you were begging me to replace it with my rock hard cock and flood your cunt with my spunk!"

"Yeah but babes imagine as you striped off and climbed onto the bed to fuck me with the cucumber a pair of hands grabbed you and held you down whilst tying your hands behind your back? Now unable to defend yourself; imagine a hand closing tightly around your hard cock as another began to grasp your balls! As the hand was wanking your cock the other hand would be clenched gripping your balls tighter before releasing and repeating its actions!" she eager described to him.

"Oh god; that sounds so divine; my love; as long as the person whose hands they were forced me down so I could lick your anal ring and probe your arse entrance with my tongue!" Peter retorted.

"OMG. That sounds so good! But imagine if as you were licking my arse; something began to press into your own anal ring, stretching it till it accepted the thick object deep inside your own anal opening!" Angela continued.

Before Peter could respond, his cock replied for him and spurted his load up inside Angela's cunt; only this time his cock did not go soft and he resumed his thrusts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.