Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 14

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

FRIDAY EVENING

Clark Colin was inside his bedroom, reading comic books on his bed. He was fat with curly brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, something like Fangs Fogarty in Archie Comics. He also live alone with his mom, who was some unattractive skinny bore with dirty specs on.

He had a big bedroom with a big bed, a desk chair for a desk with his PC on it, a poster of The Ultimates and Mortal Kombat v DC Universe on his wall, and a small wooden table with comic book toy figures on them.

He was reading Marvel Max's Black Widow, about a beautiful gray spandex-wearing redhead Russian spy who fought supervillains and vast criminal organizations. She reminded him of his teacher Natasha Smolensk!!

Natasha Smolensk was his attractive maths teacher who was a Russian, a redhead and someone sexy and fit!! Unfortunately for him she hated his guts and he got trouble in her class so many times as he never did his homework, and even worse she caught him cheating on his Math paper and that got him in trouble with his mom. Despite the fact that he bought and read comic books didn't indicate he was some total nerd. In fact he bullied some other kids who owed him money, which was why Ms Smolensk referred to him as a capitalistic loan shark.

Natasha Smolensk and Black Widow had 1 thing in common. He not only fantasised about them just for sex but also that he dominated them and that they feared him (in his fantasies of course).

Apart from Black Widow the only other superheroine he fantasised about was Wasp from Avengers. Unlike Black Widow had powers, as she was a petite redhead who could shrink herself to the size of a butterfly and had wasp-like wings and she had the power to shoot people with her stings. And when he fantasised about the Wasp, it was also about domination and minus the wings and sting abilities.

After midnight he turned off the lights and went to bed, masturbating about Ms Smolensk giving him a blowjob on her knees while he was roughly tugging at her red hair.

"Wouldn't you agree that reality is better than fantasy!!" said a voice in the darkness, coming from his desk chair.

Clark stopped masturbating, embarrassed that he had an unexpected visitor inside his bedroom, and obviously an intruder.

"Show yourself chicken shit!! I ain't scared of ya!!" Clark talking big.

"I am Robin Goodfellow!!! I can make your sexy Russian math teacher your personal slave!! I can make Wasp and Black Widow real!! I could have your two favorite superheroines perform a strip tease for you!!! I can do this because I like your character Clark Colin!! Don't worry about momma!! She is such a deep sleeper and wouldn't know it if I brought all your favorite bitches here!!!" Robin spoke like a politician.

"You ... you ... can ... do ... that???" Clark hoping it was all true.

"I can do that!!" Robin smiled.

Suddenly the entire bedroom was glowing with red light, as if they were in some kind of red-lighted disco. Clark saw what Robin looked like and gasped.

"You can call me a fairy or a demon if you want!! How about extraterrestrial!! I have been around for centuries, visiting different cultures in different lands!! Did you know that I was the real Robin Hood and King Arthur!!" Robin promoting himself.

"You were Robin Hood ... and King Arthur???" Clark was shocked.

"I was even Santa Claus kid!!" Robin smiling like the joker in Batman, moving his eyes up-and-down in a comical way.

"So if you were Santa then that means you know what I want then!!" Clark becoming a bit pushy.

"Hey don't forget. I give present to good kids not bad ones!!" Robin countering Clark's pushiness.

"But aren't I a good kid!!" Clark insisted.

"Of course you are (louder tone) my fat friend (lower tone)" Robin bowed his head.

Robin disappeared from the desk chair, then appearing next to the bedroom window.

"Hey Clark I got a present for you!!" Robin said.

Clark looked at his direction, until Robin pointed towards the direction where Clark's comic book toy collection were placed. When Clark looked at that direction instead of seeing his originally toy collection, he now saw what looked like an empty fish bowl but with 2 small live figurines inside it and an opened glass cage with snails on them.

Clark got up, walking to where the bowl and glass caged was. He was surprised to find 2 live small female figures, resembling Black Widow and Wasp. He looked closer, they were Black Widow and Wasp and they looked like their cartoon forms, Black Widow from The Ultimate Avengers and Wasp from Avengers United, but without the wasp wings on her back.

"What are we doing here?" Black Widow asked Clark and he could hear perfectly clear as if they were of the same size.

"Whoever you are you've captured the wrong people!! The Avengers will come looking for us!!" screamed Wasp.

Robin Goodfellow joined Clark.

"I dug them from the parallel world of Earth 616 but gave them these forms as their cartoon forms would be the closest thing to you interacting with them. They have no powers and you will find them to be less brave!! I will leave you now to have fun with them!! If you want to know why I am doing this now, consider this as a first gift and an act of good faith to a long-term friendship!! Ta Ta!!! Robin chuckled, then instantly vanishing into thin air.

Clark looked at the opened glass cage with the snails and the empty fish bowl with his 2 favorite redhead Marvel heroines.

"You two are at my mercy!!" Clark starting to give in to his dark side now.

"Fat chance!! We were shrunk by someone but definitely not some school bully like you. take that!!" Wasp cried, attempting to shoot her stings but nothing came out.

"Where are my guns??" Black Widow puzzled she didn't have any of her guns with her and not even her utility belt.

"You are not in Earth 616 anymore and if you want to get back there you are going to have to do as I say!!! In fact I think you two should start calling me Master!!" Clark pushing his luck.

"Never!!! We bow to no villains or crooks like yourself!!" Black Widow screamed defiantly.

"I want you two to take off your clothes. All your clothes!!" Clark smiling wickedly, licking his lips.

"You're one sick puppy fatso" Wasp cried defiantly.

"I'll teach this pervert a lesson!!" Black Widow cried.

As both miniaturised redhead comic book characters tried jumping and leaping to reach the top of the bowl, they always failed, forever struggling. Clark just laughed at them!!

"Ok you two!! Now it is my turn!!" Clark smiled.

He grabbed a snail from the opened glass cage and then was about to lower it on the empty fish bowl with Wasp and Black Widow in.

"Hey what you think you're doing kid!! This isn't very funny!!" Wasp started sounding scared.

"That is not very nice!!" Black Widow gulped.

"Say it or you become his next meal and think even if you beat this one there are many more of him!!" Clark threatened.

"Say what!!!" Wasp cried.

She knew what he wanted them to say but tried playing dumb!!

"Don't play dumb with me Wasp!! I know all about you!! I won't be giving you two any more chances. If you don't say it then you two are no good to me anyways!! Alright he is all yours"" Clark lowering the snail just above the open space of the fish bowl.

"Alright.Alright.Alright!" Black Widow and Wasp cried in unison and in Quicksilver type speed (he is the speedster of Marvel Comics and their equivalent of Flash).

They both sighed.

"We will do anything you want ... master!!" Black Widow and Wasp sighed in defeat.

Clark put the snail away, laughing in victory and at their humiliation.

"Now I told you what I wanted you to do to do!!" Clark chuckled.

Wasp and Black Widow stripped off their clothes, till they were naked.

"I want you to perform position 69!!" Clark demanded.

"But that is disgusting. We are not lesbians!!" Black Widow cried defiantly.

"I said do it or you get the snails!! Clark threatened.

Black Widow and Wasp sighed. Wasp laid on the floor while Black Widow came on top. They performed position 69 for Clark's pleasure.

As they were performing position 69, Clark started stroking his cock next to the bowl and his cock was way above the fish bowl, to even let some sperm drip down onto it. As the 2 redhead heroines continued doing their position 69, Clark then stroked his cock above the fishbowl, ejaculating lots and lots of sperm over the two redheads.

He laughed as the two redhead heroines were now covered entirely in sperm juice. Black Widow tried getting away from Wasp but the sperm covered their entire body that it glued them together and to the floor of the fishbowl.

"What in the world??" screamed Black Widow.

Suddenly the two redheads disappeared and in their place was a miniaturised Wonder Woman and Batgirl.

"Wow this is so cool of Robin!!!" Clark was surprised that he was being given just more than two of his favorite heroines.

"Where are we??" asked Wonder Woman.

"Wonder Woman we have been shrunk!!" Batgirl just noticed Clark.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.